Will and Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's two there, so you can invite whoever you want."

She looked at me strangely, then laughed, "I'm taking you, silly!"

When I looked at her questioningly, she just smiled, "As a 'thank you' for everything you've done... and 'cuz you bought the tickets in the first place."

She ushered me out of her room and quickly dressed into something more suitable for going out.

Going out...

I began to wonder if it was odd that I had essentially just asked my sister out to a concert. You were just being nice. I assured myself. Nothing else. You just wanted to make her happy.

My thoughts were interrupted as my sister opened the door. She was stunning. She had on a denim skirt that barely went to her thighs, a tight, slightly see-through shirt decorated with pink glitter, and she was wearing a hint of makeup that was hardly detectable.

As always, she had that amazing perfume on.

"How do I look?" she asked, turning full circle so I could get a complete view of her.

"You look... fine."

She pursed her lips in a little pout. "Fine? Come on, you can do better than that."

"Grace..." What could I say? She looked like a slut. I'd have to protect her from guys at the concert now, too. I'd have to watch myself, too. "you look great."

She grinned back at me. "Thanks. Let's go then."

Not being a huge fan of that sappy kind of stuff, I didn't expect to have a great time. As I said, I'd bought the tickets for my girlfriend, who had a taste for these slow-dance bands.

Surprisingly, though, going to a concert with my sister was a lot better then I'd assumed it would be. We'd had a couple of beers with dinner, and it was affecting both of us far more than I'd expected.

The first song had been bouncy to open up on a more exciting note, but then they delved right into the slow songs. My sister grabbed my hand and led me to a slightly open spot on the floor, and before I could protest, she placed my hands on her waist and her arms were wrapped around my neck. She started swaying to the music, and I quickly caught on.

I guess my judgment was worse from the beer or whatever, but I found myself enjoying dancing with my sister.

Eventually, she got a bit woozy from all the smoke that was floating around and she moved in closer, laying her head on my shoulder. I suddenly tensed, loving the way it felt to have her resting against me, listening to the music as I held her in my arms.

That night, before we went to bed, instead of the usual peck on the cheek, she placed a hand on my shoulder, her beautiful large eyes fixated on me. She closed her eyes, softly kissing me on the lips. To my surprise, I reciprocated before I knew what was going on. Then, just as quickly as it had started, it stopped. She pulled away, saying, "'Night, big brother."

"'Night..." I managed to gasp.

It had been a good night kiss, lasting just as long as a regular peck, except this one was on the lips. I tried to assure myself it didn't mean anything.

After a few hours of sleep I slowly regained consciousness. Something woke me up. I opened my eyes, glancing at my clock to see it was still early, only 3:00 a.m., and then rolled over to find the source of the disturbance. Grace was climbing into my bed!

Without saying a word, she crawled in and nestled up next to me, the small of her back her pressing against my hips and her head safely resting below my chin.

The intoxicating scent of her hair wafted up and it was almost too much to bear. I again felt something more than just sibling love for my little sister. Before I knew what I was doing I wrapped my arm around her and she sighed contentedly, obviously feeling right at home.

I kissed her on the forehead and she wiggled her hips, getting more comfortable, although also accidentally rubbing them over my crotch without noticing. I tried as hard as I could not to get hard, and my body finally gave in, my arousal fading. And I fell asleep next to my baby sister...

...Only be awakened about half an hour later. I could hear a strange sound, kind of like a clicking sound coming from Grace's side of the bed. I wondered if it was somehow the springs on the bed, unused to the extra weight, but when I got closer to her to inspect it, I was completely startled.

Grace was happily curled up, fast asleep... with her thumb in her mouth! She sucked her thumb? It must've been some random sleeping habit she had, and I decided I thought it was cute, like she was a little kid or something.

I kissed her on the forehead, then decided I'd experiment with her. I softly wrapped my hand around her wrist and tugged softly. I felt her strain in protest, even as she was asleep. I pulled a little harder, and her thumb slid out with a pop. She moaned in discomfort a little bit, as if noticing what she was missing, and her hand instinctively found its way back into her mouth.

***

The next morning, I woke up to find that Grace had vacated my bed. Getting out of bed and rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I slipped on a pair of jeans and left my room. At the doorway, I could smell food cooking and went downstairs to see my sister making breakfast. She smiled at me as I appeared in the kitchen.

She handed me a plate, saying, "Morning. Thanks again for the concert." Then, a little awkwardly, "I... um... hope I didn't bother you last night when I..."

Shaking my head, "Nah, it's fine. It was kinda nice." I decided not to tell her I knew about her little habit.

She giggled. "You're so sweet! Thanks for understanding, I just needed someone since I was still a little..."

"Don't worry about it."

***

That night, when I got up to my room, she was sitting on my bed, biting her lip and twirling her hair through her delicate fingers. She looked up at me, "I know I've probably overstayed my welcome, but can I sleep in here again? I just really like the company, and you make me feel really... safe."

At first, I was inclined to say no. My feelings for her had already begun to wander out of the normal brother-sister spectrum, and I didn't trust myself. If anything happened that I couldn't control, it could ruin all of this.

But I suddenly blurted, "Yeah, sure, it's fine. I liked it too. I... er, the company, that is."

She blushed furiously and pulled up the covers, happily climbing under. She was wearing a long shirt, and probably just panties underneath.

For the second time, I fell asleep next to my sister.

Feeling suddenly strange, my eyes popped open. The lights were off... had they been on when I was awake? My eyes had adjusted, and I figured I had only slept a few hours. I was about to shift to glance at the clock, when I suddenly felt my surroundings. Grace was still facing me, and I was lying on my back.

Again, her thumb was in her mouth, and I heard the unmistakable suckling sound. I grinned and shifted my weight, propping myself up on one arm to get a better look at her. I decided to see if I could maybe show her that I knew, but without telling her.

Suddenly hit with an idea, I reached out my hand and stroked her cheek softly, tickling her a bit. She mewed in her sleep, but didn't wake up. I reached out my arm and shook her softly, then retracted my arm and watched as her eyes flickered, then opened.

With her thumb still in her mouth, she surveyed her surroundings with her liquid eyes, until her gaze fell upon me, smiling down at her, amused.

The realization hit her and her eyes grew wide. She slowly pulled her thumb out and turned away from me, curling up in a ball. She was blushing.

"Aww, Gracie, it's okay."

Turning her head towards me again, I saw her face, now bright red. Her eyes welled up with tears of embarrassment, and my heart went to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back towards me, whispering softly to her.

She finally relaxed and started drifting off to sleep, when she suddenly jolted in bed again. Her thumb had naturally found its way back. An exasperated sigh escaped her lips and she quivered with embarrassment.

"I'm not going to tell anyone, it's fine. Go ahead..."

She shook her head, pouting. I reached my hand towards her, gripped the thumb that she favored, offering it to her. She shook head again.

"How about mine?" I asked, nudging her lips softly with my thumb.

She didn't shake her head. She didn't move. At first, I thought that was a rejection, so I shrugged and slowly pulled my arm away. But as I did, she suddenly grabbed my hand and gingerly brought it towards her mouth.

I smiled as her lips slowly wrapped around my thumb, and she began to suck it gently. It tickled a bit, but I liked it. It was oddly exciting that it was my hand, not hers, and it sent chills down my back.

Suddenly, she popped my thumb out of her mouth and turned to me, smiling. Closing her eyes, she leaned in and gave me a little peck on the lips, then turned and popped my thumb back in her mouth.

***

Grace lay on a raft in a small two-piece her breasts poking through ever so slightly. I was on a raft next to her, sneaking glances at her through the cover of my sunglasses.

Soon, she stopped moving around, probably drifting off. I took off my sunglasses and placed them on the raft, then slowly slipped into the water, going under. I swam up right under her raft and...

"AHH!" she cried as she flipped off into the water.

I resurfaced, laughing and grinning at my startled sister, who stared at me angrily. A thin smile spread across her lips. "So... that's how it's gonna be?"

She lunged at me. I sidestepped, but she grabbed my legs and tried to pull them out from under me. I easily lifted her out of the water, then threw her a couple of feet into the deeper end of the pool. She screamed and hit the water with a splash. When she resurfaced, she leapt at me again, this time knocking me under.

I grabbed her and started to tickle her sides. She writhed and gasped, shaking as she laughed endlessly.

My grip loosened and I collapsed into the water, staring at her fondly.

"Well," she smiled, "I think I'm going in for today. I'm gonna take a shower... care to join me?"

I stared. What?!

She saw the expression on my face, "Oh, come on. We used to take baths all the time when we were little!"

"Gracie, that was, like, sixteen years ago..."

"What do you think is gonna happen? It's a shower. I was just extending an invitation."

The truth was, I wanted to go with her, but at that moment, my judgment had the better of me. "No thanks," I managed.

She looked at me, her big blue eyes imploring me. Walking towards me, she reached up and brushed her lips against my cheek, then whispered, "Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me."

Watching her go was one of the hardest things I'd ever seen in my life. I lasted ten seconds.

***

Grace turned on the water and I stepped in beside my little sister. I watched, amazed, as she took off her bathing suit and shamelessly cast it aside. As she did, I managed a glimpse of her flawless body. Her breasts bounced perfectly as she stood back up and her tan skin practically shined in the light that was filtering through the window. My gaze moved down her flat tummy, past her small hips, and, a little guiltily, I found myself staring at her pussy. The small thatch of light brown hair covering it was neatly trimmed, and I felt my entire mouth go dry as she caught me staring.

I quickly averted my eyes, and she laughed and said softly, "Your turn."

I was a bit scared to take my bathing suit off. I was already pretty aroused by this, and if I got hard, I'd have some serious explaining to do. But, to be fair, I knew I had to take it off, seeing as Grace had done the same. I quickly took removed my trunks.

She watched, her eyes growing huge as they traced over my exposed body, down my well-defined chest, to my cock. I was about to say something, when she shook her head and looked away, saying, "Where's the shampoo in here?"

Handing her the bottle, I suddenly blurted out, "I'll do it. I mean... you know, if you want me to."

An amused look danced across her pretty features, and her lips broke into a smile, "What, wash my hair?"

I nodded.

She gave back the shampoo and allowed me to tilt her head back. I shielded her eyes and poured some into her hair, then began rubbing it around. Her shoulders relaxed and she sighed contentedly. "Ooh, you make it feel good," She giggled. That did something for me, and I began to feel a bit too turned on by this. I brought her head under the spray of the water and rinsed out her hair as hastily as I could.

Grace reopened her eyes and sighed, then turned and stood on her toes, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. By the time she stepped out of the shower, I was completely hard.

***

That night, as I was slipping into a pair of boxers and getting ready for bed, I suddenly heard something. My head popped up and in the mirror, I could see Grace behind me.

I quickly turned to see what she was doing in my room while I was changing, but when I did, I was hit with a big surprise. She stood before me, completely naked.

"Grace, what are you doing?!"

"Aww, come on. We took a shower together today, what's the difference?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. She giggled, "You liked what you saw, didn't you?"

I finally blurted, "It was a mistake."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "So what's the matter with another? Just one more mistake." She licked her lips. "You're always letting me sleep in here... why don't you come into my room tonight?"

I was practically paralyzed. "Gracie, I don't think –"

She pursed her lips and frowned slightly. A pout formed on her lips, the pout that she knew always got her what she wanted out of me. Leaning in, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "We're just gonna be sleeping. I want you to hold me."

That did it for me. I allowed her to take my hand and lead me into her room, where she quickly pulled back the blankets and climbed into bed, taking me with her.

The second we were both under the thin sheet, she nestled right next to me, her chest resting against my side and her arm thrown across the length of me. I wrapped both my arms around her and she practically squealed, kissing me so lightly on the lips and quickly pulling away.

By this point, I had her partly on top of me, and I was starting to get a hard on. She felt it poking her and her head popped off my chest. She looked into my eyes, then wrinkled her nose at me and giggled. "Is that for me?" she teased.

"Yeah, but I spoil you." I placed one arm behind her head and held her to me. Her arms went around me and soon, we were both asleep.

***

"Will..."

I slowly woke up, noticing it was still night. I quickly got my bearings; Grace was on top of me. Her legs were entangled with mine, her head was on my chest, and her fingers were slowly drawing circles on the back of my hand.

She whispered to me again, "Will?"

"What's wrong?" I ran my hands through her hair.

"You're, um... poking me," She giggled.

"Oh god, Gracie, I'm so sorry. You're just so–"

She silenced me with a firm kiss. I was used to this by now, her little pecks on the lips, but this one lingered far longer than it should have. She stayed pressed against me, causing me to forget our boundaries.

I was expecting the reality of this to hit me as hard as it had last time we'd kissed like this, but it never happened. This felt too natural.

My inhibitions shed, I grabbed her, sliding my hands down to her exposed ass as she pressed her tongue against my lips. She finally forced my lips apart and she probed around my mouth, until I started to kiss back. I sucked her tongue out of her control and lightly caressed it with my own, suckling it.

Grace squealed as I squeezed her ass and began to lightly rub. As we kissed, she slowly elevated her hips and brought her pussy against my navel, then began to softly slide it up and down against me. Her juices were gathering there, lubricating the surface. I felt them sliding onto me, and I groaned, flipping her onto her back.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed by her ankles, until her legs were dangling off, then knelt down and placed my hands on her legs. She looked up at me, returning my stare, and I saw the realization don on her perfect features that I was asking permission. In response, she leaned forward and kissed me as hard as she could, then began to run her hands through my hair.

I got back down on my knees again and started kissing her belly, stroking her softly. She sighed with pleasure and her breathing quickened as I started kissing lower, down to her mound. Stopping there, I nuzzled her, burying my face in her neatly trimmed hairs, then continued down to her inner thighs. I parted her legs softly, getting a perfect view of her exposed pussy. I leaned in, placing her lips in my mouth and suckling them. Grace inhaled sharply and her legs wrapped around my head, drawing me in further. I wrapped my tongue around her, finally releasing her lips and gently parted them with my hands, then slid my tongue into her tight little hole.

I wiggled my tongue around, licking softly. She pressed her hands against the back of my head and began thrusting her hips into my face, moaning. "Oh god," she squealed. "Oh, god... mmm, don't stop!"

She tasted amazing. I flicked her clit lightly and she moaned, "Aahhh...", then started running her hands through my hair. I suckled at it, nibbling a bit and lapping up her juices, which were now pouring out of her and smearing onto my face.

Suddenly, she went rigid. She began shivering, spasming violently as her cum poured out of her into my waiting mouth. She screamed and shook, soaking the sheets. Her orgasm lasted almost a minute.

When Grace finally came down, she collapsed, exhausted. Her legs and tummy were covered in her own juices, and I leaned down to quickly lap them up. She laughed softly, running her hands through my hair as I sucked the last of them up. I pulled her up and she collapsed into my arms, panting softly while I stroked her hair, planting soft kisses up and down her neck.

When she'd calmed down a bit, I laid her back down onto the bed to get a better look at her beautiful face. Her eyes were hooded, and she had a dreamy look spread across her features.

I lay down next to her and brushed her hair back. Pressing my lips to her ear, I whispered, "Gracie..."

She turned and pressed her chest against me. "Mhmm?"

"I love you."

She squealed and threw herself onto me, wrapping her body around me and kissing me passionately. "I love you too," she whispered.

I could tell she tasted her own juices on me, and it only attracted me even more. We kissed for what felt like forever, sharing them together.

By this point, Grace was panting, and she pulled away. I looked into her eyes, which had grown large and were now shimmering with passion. "Will, I... um..."

"What's up?"

"If you... you know, wanted to, I... I mean, do you–"

"Oh, baby, are you sure?"

She nodded, "I wanna see what it's like."

My jaw dropped. "Do you mean you're–"

Blushing, she curled up a bit defensively. "I'm a virgin."

"Gracie, how is that possible? You, a virgin? You're so..."

She kissed me. "I wanna feel it. I wanna feel YOU. Please, I need you."

"It's going to hurt," I whispered, pressing my forehead against hers and looking her in the eyes.

She just nodded.

Laying her down on her back, I watched as she spread her legs for me, then wrapped her arms around my neck, coaxing me in. I gently guided my cock towards her little opening and slid the head in slowly.

She gasped at the sensation of me entering her, and wiggled around a bit, getting a feel for it. I saw the confusion on her face as I pressed in a bit further, and she suddenly took on a look of pain.