Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's your turn."

We changed places and she washed me as lovingly as I had bathed her.

"You learn quickly. That feels wonderful. I like this gentle side of you."

"These are the things lovers do for each other aren't they?"

"Yes that's what they are. Is it better giving or receiving?"

"I like them both. Especially what I'm going to do now."

She poured some of the body wash in her hand and began to rub my cock. Her actions generated a lot of suds as she increased the speed of her stroking. I was getting harder each time her hand slid up and down my shaft.

"This is really fun. Guys must have a lot better time jerking off than girls. We mostly just rub our clits, which is one little spot, but you get to play with this whole big thing that gets even bigger as you do it. And it must be a real thrill to watch all that cum spurt out of it."

"You're about to find out if you keep this up."

"I guess I better stop then because I have a much better place for all that hot creamy goo than in my hand."

She splashed water on me and rinsed my cock off then put the head in her mouth and sucked on it.

"I really hate to say this but could you do this another time? I really want to take you back to bed and make love to you properly. You can get back to what you're doing right after I fill your pretty pussy up with cum. I promise."

"OK but I really do want to suck your cock and feel you cum in my mouth because that's something else that lovers do isn't it?"

"Oh hell yes. Now come on let's go back to bed so I can fuck you now that you're squeaky clean."

We got out of the pool, rinsed off in the shower and dried each other. Then we practically ran back to the bed. For some reason our bath had invigorated me and really turned me on.

We lay on our sides face to face with our arms around each other. I covered her face with kisses and moved down to her neck and kissed her some more. My hand caressed her breast and I played with her nipple with my thumb. I moved down so I could get my mouth on her breast and sucked on it. She moaned softly and pushed her chest into my face.

"Ummmmh Carl that feels so nice. I can really feel how much you love me when you do that. I had no idea I liked having my tits sucked this much. It turns me to jelly inside."

I slid my hand down her stomach and rubbed my fingers across her pubic hair. This time I didn't have to tell her. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs then bent her knees and opened herself wide to my touch. I put my hand over her slit and felt the heat of her against my palm. She gently pressed her hips up and I slid my middle finger between her lips. She was wet and I pushed the tip into her vagina. She pressed her hips up more to invite me inside her. I inserted my finger all the way inside her and felt for her g-spot. She took a deep breath as I slowly rubbed my fingertip against the sensitive top of her canal.

I removed my finger and pulled my hand out from between her legs.

"Turn over on your stomach."

She rolled over and I reached for a pillow.

"Raise your hips."

When she did I put the pillow under her to elevate her hips and ass then knelt behind her between her legs.

"Put your hands on your butt and spread your cheeks."

As soon as she did I put my cock between her legs and rubbed it up and down her slit coating it with her juice. I placed the tip at her entrance and pushed the head inside her then paused to look at her. Her ass was magnificent. I continued inserting my cock into her vagina. When I was completely inside her I leaned forward and put my hands on the bed beside her and started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her. After a few minutes she was wet enough that I told her she could let go of her ass. She moved her hands and put them around my wrists. I couldn't help but think how different she was from Sandy despite the obvious similarities.

"I haven't done it this way for a very long time. Keep fucking me like this. You go so deep in me. Fuck me Carl, please fuck me and love me."

She was so wet now that I moved my left leg over hers and slid it in then did the same to her right one. She pressed them together between mine to tighten her grip on my cock but her flowing juices allowed my cock to slide effortlessly in and out of her. I leaned forward and put my chest on her back and pressed her down until I was laying on her with my weight on my forearms. I continued my stroking at a steady pace as I kissed the back of her neck and whispered in her ear. "Your ass is perfect my love. It feels so warm against my hips. Do you feel my balls press against the back of your thighs as you take my cock deep inside you?"

"Oh Carl yes, yes baby I do. It feels wonderful. I love you so much. I'm going to cum for you soon. You like it when I cum for you don't you my love."

"You know I do my sweet love. Go right ahead and cum. Cum as much as you want and I'll keep on loving you."

Her body stiffened and she pushed her pelvis back. I held still with my cock buried deeply inside her."

"Yes, yessss I'm cumming. Why did I wait so long to feel this way? Ooohhh so good, so good."

"You're here now my love and I'm with you and I'll love you as much as you want."

"Oh Carl you just don't know how happy you're making me. I'm yours now. I belong to you. You have my heart, my soul and my body. You can do anything you want to me just please keep loving me like you're doing now."

I started fucking her again with a rhythm that kept me just below the threshold. She was moaning softly, her body was warm beneath mine, her pussy soaking wet. In a few more minutes I pushed my chest up with my arms and fucked her a little faster. I could feel my orgasm beginning. My balls started to churn as my climax rose up inside me. With a final hard thrust I held my cock deep inside her as the hot cream began to spew into her.

Her vagina pulsed with each spurt of my cum. She trembled and pressed her ass hard against my hips.

I stayed inside her as my orgasm dissipated and my erection slowly subsided. I eased it out of her and slid back until my head lay on her ass. I kissed all over both of her cheeks and licked her warm skin. "You have a beautiful ass Anne. It has such a nice roundness to it and a sexy curve from your back to your legs. You don't mind if I keep kissing it for a while do you?"

"Not at all my love. You can kiss it all you want because it belongs to you. You can even fuck my ass if you want Carl. It's yours and if you want to put your wonderful cock in it then do it my love."

"That would give me the greatest pleasure and I would do it gently and tenderly just like I fucked your pussy now until you begged me to shoot my hot cum deep inside you."

"Oh Yes Carl please, please put your cum in my ass. The very thought excites me. I want your cum everywhere in my body because it is the magical elixir that will join with my egg and bring forth new life."

"I will my love but first we have to prepare you so you can get as much pleasure from it as I do. We will tend to that later but first I promised you that you could finish what you started in the spa. Turn over on your side and slide down beside me and use your lovely mouth to see how much cum you can suck from me."

When she was in position she started talking to my cock again. "Hello my beautiful friend. You look a little tired. Would you like me to see if I can wake you up again? Do you think you'd feel better if I licked you a little?"

She started licking the head then along the sides.

"Ummmmmh you taste like my pussy. But you also taste like your daddy's cum. I'll bet that cum came from those balls hanging underneath you. Do you think they would give me some more of that sweet cum if I gave them a little attention?"

Her hand gently enclosed my scrotum and began to softly caress my balls while she continued to lick my shaft. In a couple of minutes it began to stiffen and she covered the head with her mouth. She sucked and licked the sensitive glans until I was fully erect. She continued to massage my balls as she began sliding her mouth down and up my cock. Each time taking a little more of it into her warm wet mouth; testing how much she could contain without gagging. I was surprised at just how much that was. All but about the width of one of her fingers fit snuggly inside her mouth and I could feel the head slide into her throat.

"Anne where did you learn to do this so well?"

She removed her mouth from my cock and said, "I may not have ever been in love before but I have had boyfriends. You should know that if I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it well. Loving the person I'm doing it for does increase my enthusiasm and I do love you."

"Then by all means, please continue."

"I'm going to keep my head still so you can fuck my mouth however you want to. Just do what feels good to you and when you're ready, fill my mouth with your cum."

Her mouth returned to my cock and for the next ten minutes I leisurely slid my hard cock in and out of her mouth while she caressed my balls. I really didn't know which I liked better, fucking her from behind or fucking her mouth. Before I could decide, I felt my pending orgasm signal me that it wouldn't be long until I filled her mouth. I put my hand on her head and held my cock so that only the head was in her mouth. She tenderly squeezed my balls and I released the first spurt of cum over her wet tongue. She swallowed it along with the five that followed.

"Oh Anne that was wonderful darling. You're absolutely right; loving somebody does make it even more exciting and special. Now come up here so I can kiss that talented mouth and hold you in my arms and love you some more."

We spent the next half hour kissing and holding each other then nodded off for a nap. When we awoke it was 6:30. I kissed her and asked her if she was hungry. She said she was and asked me what I would like to do about it.

"Can Anthony whip something up for us?"

"Anthony has Sundays off to visit his daughter but he does leave things in the refrigerator for me before he goes with instructions for fixing it."

"We can always eat Anthony's food. Would you like to go out tonight? Is there somewhere nearby that you really like?"

"Well there's Jean-Georges on the park. Their food is consistently excellent."

"If you like it I'm sure I will. I want to go places with you as much as we can while you still feel good. Let's go get in the shower and then get dressed up. I brought my tux like you asked and I'm sure you can find something to fit the occasion."

"I'll tell Melissa to phone them for a reservation. I don't think they'll be that busy on a Sunday night. We should be able to get there by eight."

We bathed each other in the shower then dried off and headed for her closet.

"Which dress would you like me to wear tonight?"

She had several to choose from so I picked out a long black one with a halter-top that showed off her breasts. The material was very shiny and sparkled but didn't have beadwork or sequins.

"I trust you have some very sexy undies to wear with that. Stockings and a garter belt perhaps. It doesn't seem to require a bra."

She pulled out a drawer in a dresser and showed me quite an assortment of items from thongs to garter belts to bustiers. I selected the tiniest thong that completely exposed her beautiful ass and a black garter belt with a thin strip of black transparent silk around the waist and little black satin bows at the top of each strap. Some black silk lace thigh highs completed the ensemble.

"I'm going to go get my suitcases and get dressed in the other closet. When I get back I want to see a gorgeous sexy woman ready to be the center of attention tonight."

About twenty minutes later I returned to her closet just as she stood up from her dressing table. When she turned around I almost lost my breath. She was gorgeous. The dress was stunning on her. Her black satin high heels had little bows similar to the ones on the garter belt. She had on a necklace that was a small gold rope at the top and a string of small diamonds at the bottom. All along the diamond string were rectangles of some kind of shiny black stone and rectangular cut diamonds so the effect was of a piano keyboard made of jewels. It was almost beautiful enough to distract you from her cleavage. There were six smoky metal bracelets on her left wrist. Her makeup was unlike anything I had ever seen her wear before, sexy, sultry and gorgeous.

"Is this what you were looking for?"

"Actually I would have settled for a lot less. You look spectacular. I don't know whether I want to take you out or start undressing you and take you back to bed."

"Let's get going and you can do both. You just keep thinking about what I have on under this dress until we get back here."

She stopped at the pad on the wall and told Melissa we would meet her in the garage. Then we headed for the elevator. When the door opened on the garage floor Melissa was waiting with the back seat door open. I let Anne get in and told Melissa I'd get in on the other side. As we walked around the back of the car Melissa said, "You are one special man Mr. Evans. I've never seen her look so beautiful or so happy."

"I'm going to try my damnedest to keep her looking that way for as long as I can. And please call me Carl."

She opened the door and I got in beside Anne. Melissa got in and we started moving. It took about fifteen minutes to get to Trump Tower where the restaurant was. Melissa stopped at the front entrance and opened the doors for us. "I'll wait for you in the underground garage. Just call my cell when you're ready to leave and I'll meet you here.

The doorman opened the door for us and we made our way to the restaurant. When we arrived there were several people standing inside the entrance. I opened the door for her and when we walked in all heads turned and all eyes locked on her. The maître d' came right to her and greeted her. "Good evening Ms. Cordet it's very nice to see you again and may I say you look especially beautiful tonight. Is there anywhere special you would like to sit?"

"Thank you Gustav. We're in the mood for romance tonight. Do you have some place that's a little secluded and intimate? With candles perhaps."

"We have a booth with a curved bench in the lounge so you could sit next to each other if you like. The lighting is lower in there and I'm sure we can arrange for candles."

"That sounds like it will do nicely."

The booth was in the corner away from the bar so there was less noise than in the dining room. No sooner had we sat down than someone brought two tall candles and put them on the table and lit them. A waiter appeared a moment later and asked if we would care for a cocktail.

"We'll be having Champagne tonight. The Veuve Clicquot Grand Dame 2004." She told him.

"You do know your wines Anne."

"There are over two thousand bottles of fabulous wine in the cellar on the first floor. I had Anthony catalog them when he first got there and he went over the entire list with me and told me how he would have loved to have some of them to offer the guests at his restaurant."

"Are you sure this table is OK? If we sat in the dining room more people could see how beautiful you look tonight."

"The stares I got in the entrance were all the strokes my ego needs tonight. And you're the only one I care about thinking I'm beautiful. I'm really glad you wanted to take me out. This is another one of those little things that love is all about isn't it?"

"It must be because it's making me feel even more in love with you. I feel so privileged and happy to be here with you. That smile on your face means more to me than anything else I've ever done and I'm very gratified knowing it's there because of me."

The waiter returned to take our order and informed us that the chef had some fresh Dover Sole that he could prepare for us with a Beurre Blanc sauce served with jasmine rice and white asparagus. Anne said that would be delightful but told him she wanted the sauce made with Champagne. We also ordered a beet and goat cheese salad served on arugula. The waiter also talked us in to having Coquilles St. Jacques because it was their signature dish. We told him we would try it but to only bring one and we would share it since it was so rich.

The meal was superb, made all the more enjoyable by being there with somebody I loved. When the bill came she opened her clutch and took out an American Express Platinum card and put it on the tray then took out her cell phone and pushed a button to call Melissa and tell her we were ready to leave. She signed the credit card slip and we got up to leave. We returned to the lobby and garnered more stares as we walked to the front door. Melissa was waiting for us outside.

We got in the car and as we drove off I took Anne's hand and put it in my lap so she could feel that I was already getting aroused. She turned her head to look at me and I kissed her and put my hand on her boob.

"We can't be doing this in the car."

"Why not?"

"We're not alone and I know what will happen if we get started."

"Something tells me Melissa wouldn't mind us getting a little frisky. Melissa would it bother you if we made out in the back seat on the way home?"

"I spent the summer I turned twenty riding with the Hell's Angels. You couldn't possibly do anything to embarrass me Carl. Besides, when I'm driving I'm watching the road."

"Any more objections?"

She reached behind her neck and undid the clasp to the halter-top of her dress then pulled both sides down exposing her breasts. My mouth went to her right breast and my hand began fondling her left one. I sucked one nipple and pinched the other one and she started moaning.

"Take you panties off for me."

She pulled the bottom of her dress up and raised her hips off the seat and tried to get her hands to her hips.

"You're either going to have to help or stop sucking my tit so I can get to them."

I reluctantly pulled away so she could use both of her hands to remove her thong.

When she got it down to her knees I pulled it down and off her feet and dropped it on the seat then moved my hand between her legs. She spread them apart so I could get to her pussy and I began to rub her slit with my fingers. I kissed her and stuck my tongue in her mouth as I continued to rub her clit. Her hand moved to my lap and began to rub my cock through the trousers of my tux. I couldn't even remember the last time I made out in a car. It felt like a story my dad told me when I was eighteen about how he learned all about sex at the drive-in movies.

Melissa spoke up, "Hey you two kids, we're about to go through the gates. Do you want to stay in the car or do you think you can make it to the elevator?" I took my hands off my zipper, which I was just about to undo and told Anne to fix her dress. Having fun in the back seat of a car was one thing but I wasn't about to pass up her comfortable bed.

When the car came to a stop we didn't even wait for Melissa to open the door. We were out of the car and headed for the elevator before she could get out. When the elevator stopped at the eighth floor we ran through the living room to her bedroom where she undid the clasp to the halter-top again and told me to unzip her. The dress fell to the floor and she stood there in her high heels, stockings and garter belt. She started to take off her shoes but I told her to stay just like she was.

I took off my coat and undid my pants. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. I got my shoes off but left my shirt on and took my shorts off. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to one of the big comfortable chairs and bent her over the padded armrest. I got on my knees behind her and began to lick between her ass cheeks. She moved her legs apart and I finally got my tongue to her slit and started licking it and sucking her lips. It didn't take long before she was very wet from my saliva and her juices.