Willing Subject

Story Info
A son's ultimate model, his mother.
8.5k words
4.58
461.8k
205
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this fictional story are 18 years or older.

I was peeling potatoes at my kitchen table when my son walked in. He had just come home from his job as a freelance photographer. I was proud of my son who had gradulated from college as a journalist, and now was making a name for himself as a photographer for several magazines and catalogs.

I always cared deeply for Kevin. Sometimes, I actually lusted for him. He was 23, handsome, and a lot like his father. Sadly, my husband was killed while serving his country years ago, and now it was just my son and me. Kevin could have moved out, but he stayed to keep me company. I would do anything for him. And lately, my thoughts were that I wanted my son sexually.

I am Marie. I am 44 and I must admit, in pretty good shape. I work out at the local gym several days a week, and take care of myself. My dating life has fallen off, as it seems I just get those men who are only serious about sex, and not a relationship. I have a closer bond with my son than I ever had with anyone except my late husband.

As I watched Kevin come over and join me at the table, he said, "Hey mom, how was your day?"

"Not too bad, I went to the gym, did some work out in the garden, and relaxed some. How was your day?"

"Busy as usual. I did a layout for a catalog, and picked up another magazine who wants pictures from me. It will be quite different than what I had been doing in the past. It will pay much better than any of the photos I've done lately," Kevin said.

"That sounds wonderful. What kind of magazine is it?"

My son looked down, and seemed to be hesitant to tell me what was on his mind. I was surprised, as he usually wasn't reluctant to tell me anything.

"I am surprised son. You usually tell me about your photography jobs. Something wrong?" I asked.

He finally looked up at me saying, "Well, it's an adult magazine mom. They want me to take nude pictures of women. I did some deep thinking about it, but the bottom line is it pays almost twice as much as my past jobs. They are even allowing me to select the models myself. I just didn't know how you would take it mother."

I giggled as I said, "I'm not a prude, son. There is no shame in taking naughty pictures. I am happy for you, and I know how great a photographer you are. Trust me, there are a lot of men out there who would trade places with you in an instant! It kind of brings back memories for me too."

"Memories? How so mom?"

Now I was the embarrassed one as I told him, "Well, before I met your father, I did some modeling. Some of them were nude photos. And I have never even told your father this, but I did some x-rated photos as well."

His eyes got wide as he said, "Wow mom, I never knew that. You must have been one hell of a sexy sight to see naked!"

I blushed as I remembered back on that time in my life. I was fresh out of school and was approached by a man who owned a nudie magazine. The enticement of money led me to nude pictures and eventually sex in front of a camera. And even though it was long ago, I still remember the excitement of doing it. And now that my son was going to be the guy behind the camera, I felt my panties dampen from lewd thoughts of posing naked for him.

"Yeah Kevin, I was not always the sweet, innocent mother you've always known. So tell me, what kind of models are you looking for?"

He was quiet for a few moments before he said, "They are looking for mature women. They want my first photo spread to be about an older woman. I'm kind of excited about doing it. I wonder where to begin to find a willing subject."

I knew this would be so wrong, but I truly wanted my son badly. I just hoped he would agree to what I was about to tell him.

"I am a mature woman, and I don't look that bad. What about me Kevin?"

My son's eyes got wide before finally saying, "You would pose for me mom? Naked?"

"Sure, why not. I was a model once, and I always wanted to be photographed again. And I'm not modest Kevin. I think it would be really exciting for the both of us. Does this bother you?"

"I would love to do it mother. I know you would photograph well. But are you sure you want to be lusted over by men all over the world?" he asked.

"Well, let's face it Kevin. Once you have seen me naked, doesn't matter who else does. Since your father died, you are all that matters to me. I am proud of what you have done with your life. Now, we will see how good you are at trying to concentrate while looking at me naked," I told him with a wry grin.

"I know one thing mother, I am definitely looking forward to it. Okay mother, well tomorrow I want to take some outdoor pictures. I know of a secluded spot up by the lake. I took a girl on a date there once. Do you have any sexy lingerie?," he asked.

"I am sure I can find something really sexy. And I wonder what you did with that girl up there? I just bet it wasn't fishing."

He laughingly said, "Yeah, I lost my virginity at the lake that day. I am really excited mom. I still can't believe you will do this for me."

"I sure plan on giving my son something to always remember. I can't wait to pose for you. Now it's time to make dinner, so go and relax until it's ready."

As I watched my son leaving, I admired his sexy ass in those tight jeans. And as I slid my hand inside of my panties and fingered my clit, tomorrow couldn't come soon enough!

I was sitting at the breakfast table in my robe sipping some coffee, when my son came into the kitchen. He had his camera bag and tripod, and set it down by the door. I watched him in those tight jeans, excited about today. I was going to be showing my naked body to my son for the first time, and I hoped a whole lot more. I have wanted to make love to him and have plotted his seduction over and over in my mind. I barely slept last night thinking about him photographing me.

"Good morning mother. Are you ready to be a star?" he asked me.

"Yes, I sure am Kevin. Ready to see you ole' mom in all her glory?"

"I still can't believe we are doing this. You don't know how many times I fantasized about you mother. I can't help it, you are one sexy lady," he said.

"Thanks Kevin. Let me make you some breakfast, we have a long day ahead of us," I told him as I got up to make him his breakfast.

We soon sat together chatting about other things over breakfast. I guess we were both a little nervous about what was going to transpire shortly. I had put some of my sexiest panties and bras in my bag to take with us.

When we were finished, I said, "I'll go up and put some sexy clothes on. I'll be back shortly, then we can be on our way. I am so excited about this son."

"I'll go put our things in the car mom. I"ll be waiting."

I soon walked out to see my son leaning against the car. He whistled at me, making me feel really sexy. I went and found an old schoolgirl uniform I had stowed away, complete with white bobby sox and loafers. It was a little tight but I was amazed that it still fit me after all of these years. I also had on a pure white thong which I would be showing to my son very soon.

"Wow mom. You look good enough to eat. We better get going, I need to take a lot of photos," he said as he got behind the wheel of the car.

As I climbed into the passenger side of the car, I told him, "Better be careful, you may just get your wish."

As he started the car and put it in gear, he winked at me saying, "Wearing something like that mom will sure make it hard for me to take pictures of you."

"Trust me son, you will be hard, I guarantee it. And we may just have to find a use for it you know."

As we drove, my son kept taking glances over at me. The skirt rode high on my legs and my blouse had several buttons undone, giving him a clear view of my creamy breasts. I wasn't huge on top, but I definitely had more than a mouthful. And I soon imagined whose mouth would be sucking on them.

We soon were driving on an old dirt road, which seemed to be miles away from any civilization. I looked at the beautiful surroundings and realized why Kevin loved it here.

"Have you taken pictures of anyone else up here before Kevin?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did an outdoor shoot for a department store a few weeks ago. It was a roughing it sort of deal with a male and female model. They definitely weren't the sort of pictures like we will be doing today. But when I thought about where would be the most exotic locale to photograph you mom, this was the first place I thought of."

He soon pulled to a stop, and we were next to a beautiful lake. As we both got out, I looked around and had to agree this would make for some great pictures. Plenty of trees and a nice beach with some large boulders sprinkled in. Kevin soon had his camera out and was assembling the lens and tripod, as I reached in for my bag with my underwear to pose in.

He then told me, "Let's go sit down on that boulder. We can discuss some ideas on this shoot. Remember, this is the first time I will be taking photos of a woman in sexy outfits and naked."

After we sat down, I said, "Well son, you just tell me what poses you want me in, and where. We kind of can go with the flow, so to speak. Think of me not as your mother, but just another model."

"Yeah right mom. I am looking at you in that fuckin' sexy outfit, and you want me to think of you as just another model? By the way, once the shoot is done, you will be paid a model's fee. You will be highly compensated. I will definitely need you to sign a release form when we get home, just to make it legal."

I looked over and saw the big bulge in his jeans as I said, "I guess you are right. And it sure looks like you are very happy to see me. And thanks for the job Kevin. It will be pure pleasure and we'll get paid for it, sounds like a win-win proposition."

"Okay mom, I'm ready if you are. Go stand with the lake behind you, and start doing some regular poses. We want to gradually get more daring as we go along.

I walked over, and turned around, as my son set up his tripod and camera. He started to take some photos of me with my hands on my hips.

"Okay mom, put your hands behind your head."

This pose pushed my breasts out, making for some very sexy pictures. I could feel my skimpy thong getting wet.

"Okay mom, turn around, and bend over. Look at me over your shoulder."

I felt my skirt rising just barely covering my ass as I bent over, and I gave him the sexiest smile I could. My son stopped taking pictures and I saw him adjusting his crotch as he just stared at me. After a few moments, he went back behind the camera. I was really getting into it now and I reached down and undid another button on my blouse, gaping open showing off my braless tits. I turned around and did several poses with my hands on my knees. He kept shooting and adjusting his cock constantly. I knew I was getting to him as I soon had my blouse totally unbuttoned. My tits were bared and he just kept shooting as I put my arms to the sides of my breasts and squeezed them together.

I said, "Kevin, come over here a minute. I have an idea."

He stopped shooting and walked over to me, staring at my tits.

Once he was in front of me, I pushed my tits towards him saying, "Suck my nipples son. I think that they will look good glistening in the sun."

"Are you sure mom? I have always wanted to do this."

I just nodded as his hands felt my breasts and he soon was licking and sucking on my nipple. It was making me so hot as I brushed the palm of my hand over his crotch. As he moved to my other nipple and sucking it tenderly, I felt the outline of his hardness. I realized my son sure had good sized cock. I couldn't wait to feel it inside of me, and we were not leaving until he did.

"Okay Kevin, they are ready now. Go get some more pictures."

"Holy cow mom, I love your tits. Okay, let me get some closer pics now," he said as he reluctantly let my breasts fall from his hands.

I looked at my nipples, and they were definitely hard and glistening wet. I removed my blouse and my son was soon back to photographing me. I then began to inch my skirt down, and he squatted down a few feet from my pussy. He watched as my skirt dropped around my shoes, and I then kicked it off. He was now shooting me in just my thong, white socks, and shoes. I turned around, and bent over, as he could see my thong digging deep into my crack.

"Gee mom, you have a hot ass. I could just kiss it."

I giggled and said, "I would be disappointed if you didn't."

He dropped his camera, and got on his knees, and started to kiss my ass. I was so wet as he pulled my ass to him and licked along my thong."

"Okay Kevin, better take some more pictures, or you will be too horny to concentrate."

"You are right mom, I could fuck you right now," he said between kisses to my ass as he got back up.

While he was picking up his camera, I pulled my thong out of my crack, and my asshole and cunt were open to his view. He snapped some more closeups, then backed up to get longer distance shots. I turned around, and began peeling them off, and soon I was naked except for the socks and shoes. I knew this looked so sexy as I smiled wickedly at him and the camera.

"You know son, you look so uncomfortable in those tight jeans. Why don't you get naked too. It's just us two here, and I wouldn't mind seeing your hot cock."

"Are you sure mom? You do know we are going to have sex if I do get naked, right? I love you mom," he told me.

As I continued to pose while I spread my pussylips for him, I said, "I was planning on fucking and sucking you son. But business must come first. We got to give those readers something to jerkoff too."

He just laughed as he told me to lie down on the sand with my legs open. He was soon naked, his nice sized cock bobbing as I licked my lips in anticipation. My son would definitely have plenty to fill me up in any hole that he chose.

I held my tits as he stood over me, casting a shadow over my body. He thought it was kind of neat and would move around, as I watched his hardon also bouncing around. After he took some more pictures, I sat up and grabbed his cock, starting to kiss and lick it all along the shaft.

"Ahhhh mom, you are driving me crazy! I never dreamed this could ever happen for real."

I pulled off of him and rolled over, giving him a sexy view of my ass as I spread my legs wide. He changed a roll of film and was quickly back to taking pictures. He would walk all around me and get different angles. I knew this would sure be some very hot pictures for the magazine.

"Okay mother, time for different poses. Change into something else, and I'll get some more pictures of you," he stated as I watched him reach down and stroke his rigid cock.

My mouth watered over the thought of having his nice piece of equipment in my mouth, and I didn't mean the camera either.

I soon had on a sexy black bikini. It was so small that it barely covered my breasts and ass. My son looked on in amazement at me with that damn hardon begging me to suck it. I soon walked over to a boulder, which was flat on the top, and laid down lengthwise on it.

'Okay Kevin, start shooting. I don't know how much more of this I can take before I attack your hot body."

He laughed as he walked over with his camera, still stroking his hard cock, and said to me, "I might be the one doing the attacking mom. You need to wear that bikini around the house more often."

"Hell with that son, you are going to be seeing your mother hardly wearing anything anymore. Our relationship has changed alot today, and we are going to be having so much naughty fun in the future."

He started to take pictures as I laid on my side with one elbow crooked on top of the rock. As he continued shooting pics, I ran my hands between my breasts, and then slid them down my body and over my bottoms very slowly. Then he moved up close as he reached out and slid one bra cup off, revealing my turgid nipple as he started photographing me again. He was getting bolder with me now, as he soon had both of my tits bared, and I was happy to see him taking charge. When a man takes charge, I am putty in his hands.

He got real close and untied my top as I quickly slipped my mouth around his cock, catching him by surprise. He gasped as my tongue did tricks to his cockhead. I loved the taste of his hard meat as I reached up to his balls, and began rolling them in my fingers. His prick was so damn hard, I could feel the veins sliding along my lips. He began teasing my nipples with his fingers, making me suck him even harder.

"Ahhhh mom, I'm going to cum soon. Taking pictures of you has had me on the edge since we started. Suck my cock harder!"

I really had no intention of stopping. Then he started taking pictures of me sucking his cock. It turned me on as I now knew the pictures the magazine was going to receive were of us having mother-son sex. Just then I felt my son's cock thickening, and I sealed my lips tight around his shaft as his cum spurted into my mouth. During all this I was amazed he could even concentrate as I heard the whirl of the camera taking pictures of the hot blowjob I was giving him. I swallowed as quickly as I could enjoying his tasty cum before quickly pulling his cock from my mouth. His cock shot streams of jizz all over my face and hair. I also guided it down to my breasts and nipples, as he finally began to subside I rubbed his cum into my breasts with his cockhead. He took pictures of this total sequence.

Finally, I licked his cock clean, then said, 'Now I think the readers will really enjoy these pictures, don't you think Kevin?"

"Oh, I am sure they will mother. Now, I intend to eat your pussy. And you better let me!"

I cleaned my face and hair the best I could with my bikini bra. I wasn't going to stop my son, as I quickly whipped off my bikini bottoms and laid back on the rock, with my legs dangling over the edge.

"It's all yours, son. Eat your mother good," I told him as I spread my legs wide.

Kevin got on his knees, wrapped his arms around my hips and grabbed my ass, pulling my cunt towards his face. I couldn't believe I was about to have my pussy licked by my own son.

Kevin looked up at me and said, "I've been waiting a long time to do this mom. I love you."

Then his tongue entered my cunt. I grabbed his head as he began to suck and nibble on my pussylips. I couldn't believe how hot and excited I was, I don't even think I ever was this horny with his own father when he was alive. Then I felt his finger tickling my asshole, making me grind harder onto him. My son must have done this plenty of times before, because he had me whipped into a frenzy when his tongue slid hard over my clit and his finger fucked in and out of my ass. I pushed hard against his mouth as I felt my orgasm fast approaching.

"You sure know how to eat my pussy. I need to cum so badly Kevin."

He pulled off long enough to tell me, "You taste so sweet mom. I cant wait to taste your creamy juices."

He dove right back in, and sucked my clit hard into his mouth. I felt the tip of his tongue flicking it rapidly as I writhed into a blissful orgasm. My son never stopped pleasuring me, as I came so hard on his face. He lapped and nibbled my clit, keeping me flowing all over his tongue and lips.

I soon couldn't take it anymore, as I needed his cock inside me now. I've been waiting way too long for this moment to ever happen.

"Fuck me now son. Fuck me doggie style!"

I got off the rock, and got down onto the hot sand on my hands and knees. Kevin quickly knelt behind me, as I reached between my legs and grabbed his cock. I guided it between my wet cuntlips, and he just shoved it in deep with no more urging. I was so wet that I just grunted in ecstacy, feeling that wonderful cock fill me up so full.

Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers