Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val nodded, and her excitement grew, Could Joe be onto something really big? she wondered. "If I'm mad at anyone, it's Joe and not you, darling," she said giving his testicles a loving caress.

"Well, good!" he said, and then handed her a card with his private number on it. "Call me anytime, day or night. I prefer that you schedule our meetings. I can rearrange my schedule easier than you, I'm certain of that."

"One day next week?" Val said, hoping he would suggest Tuesday.

"You call me. Just give me two hours to get wherever you'll be."

"That works for me," she replied and gave him one last kiss.

Gerry went down the back way. Val washed up and redressed, fixed her hair, and as she looked in the mirror, she thought, Joe wanted this. But can he really handle it? Oh, Gerry, you don't know how good you felt. And you want me again.

She descended the front staircase, managing to look regal to the many onlookers staring at her, and as she stepped into the room at the bottom of the stairs, Joe came to meet her with a look of almost panic in his eyes.

"Val honey... I missed you. You were gone a long time. I began to wonder, did you...? I mean, did you and Gerry...?"

Val read the fearful look in his eyes, leaned over and kissed his cheek. She forced a happy smile and said, "No, silly, of course not. Gerry showed me where to change and left. I put on my bikini and then sat there trying to decide if I wanted to walk around in so little. I mean, it shows everything, and I wasn't sure I wanted to cause a sensation. So after a while I took it off, dressed again, and here I am. Actually I would like to go home now if it's okay with you."

12