Wilmington Woman's Club Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was so into sucking his cock and keeping her saliva to a minimum that he was forced to yank her head back in order that she might get enough air in her lungs and not pass out.

"You're ignoring my balls, Laura. Pay attention to them!" With an alacrity that pleased Alex, she expelled his cock from her mouth and paid homage to each testicle in turn, taking them fully into her mouth and tonguing them repeatedly until he made her stop.

He sent his cock back into her mouth, using it to slap her tongue repeatedly, then seeming to tire of that game, he systematically punched his cock into her cheeks, one side at a time, apparently enjoying the way his member made her cheek stretch grotesquely with each thrust.

Suddenly his cock was no where near her mouth and she heard him commanding her to get up. Her knees failed her at first, but a second yank of her hair had her struggling to her feet. He guided her across the room to a device of some kind, of which Laura had no idea of its purpose.

"Stand still!" He turned her around, removed the remainder of her clothing. Laura was panting from both extreme excitement and the exertion of following his commands.

He spun her around and began untying the rope that bound her hands behind her. "Thank you, Sir!" she murmured as the rope came undone.

"Sit!" "Yes Sir!" "Spread your legs!" "Yes Sir!"

Laura realized she was sitting on a two inch wide sheet of wood as he retied her hands so they were now in back of her neck. Then he lowered a matching sheet of wood so that it pinned her legs in place. She realized belatedly that it was a type of stockade, with her legs now protruding through the twin holes.

"Put your head down!" As soon as Laura did so, another sheet of wood pinned her head in place so she was looking down at her knees.

It is a stockade, like the ones the Pilgrims used! she thought, not realizing that many others had used the device before and after the Pilgrims.

Alex added more weight to her neck by placing two more heavy pieces of wood on top of that already on Laura's neck, and then used two metal rods to secure them in place. Laura's eyes were wide, knowing that she was now completely helpless with this stranger. For the first time doubt crossed her mind. The ad ... why did I answer it? He can cut me into little pieces and who would know?

Laura was now positioned so that her backside was complexly exposed. She was locked in place, she could scream, but who would hear, and even that hope evaporated when he told her to open her mouth and stuck the ball gag in, muffling any sound she might make.

The safe word! I can't use the safe word! Laura thought and became paralyzed with fear.

He used a leather flogger on her, four lashes to each ass cheek, ten lashes across her back. Laura had the presence of mind to call out through the gag. It sounded like a mumble, but brought Alex's attention to the fact she was trying to communicate with him. He assumed she was thanking him for each stroke, and that kept them to a minimum.

Her back was bright red from the welts. Alex paused to assume a better position to strike her from. Laura thought he was finished and screamed when the next lash caught her unawares.

"Keep still, stop that wiggling, you're not walking past me on a street corner."

The "SLAPS!' followed by the "Thank you Sirs!" continued and grew harder until several cuts opened on Laura's flanks and shoulders.

He came around and knelt in front of her and slapped her across the face. Then as he ran two finger into her mouth, he whispered ominously, "Don't worry, I've got a couple surprises for you," and then slapped her hard across the jaw, eliciting a weak, "Thank you Sir."

Sweat was pouring down Laura's face. Her mascara, although sparingly applied before leaving home, coursed down her cheeks like twin black rivers. Still, as she assessed her situation, she was pleased. She had withstood the beating, and had to admit that although she had yet to cum, the thrashing she'd undergone had left her feeling exhilarated, like a terrific high from smoking high grade marijuana.

Alex reached into his pocket and produced a glass tube that at one end was shaped more or less like a football, only somewhat smaller in size.

"Where shall I put this? He pondered for her benefit. Laura opened her mouth as wide as possible, hoping. "No, no, not there," he said teasingly.

"My ... my pussy, Sir?"

"No ... not there. It's going in your ass while you suck my dick."

"Thank ... thank you, Sir!"

"Oh don't thank me yet. Wait until it's in." Alex stood up and caressed her face. "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

He was gone for an eternity as far as Laura was concerned. In actual time it was twenty-seven minutes. Alex had gone to take a shit. When he returned, he placed a huge glob of greasy lubricant up her anus, followed by two fingers that fucked her for a minute. He asked her if she was ready.

"Yes, sir, I'm ready."

"Ask me nice."

"Weakly Laura said, "Please stick it up my ass, Sir."

"I can't hear you!"

"PLEASE STICK IT UP MY ASS, SIR!"

Alex continued lubing her anus then introduced the pointed tip to her asshole. It went in about and inch before he began twisting and shoving the implement. Suddenly it shot into her rectum with a soft popping sound.

"Ugh!" Laura groaned.

"Well, that was easy," Alex laughed.

"Yes Sir! Thank you Sir!"

"It's not going anywhere for a while is it?"

"No sir!"

SLAP!

"Thank you Sir!"

Alex went around the device and crouched in front of Laura. "You like me taking advantage of you like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Master!"

"I'm pleased with you."

"Yes Sir!"

Why do you think I'm pleased with you?"

"I don't know Sir!"

He slapped her inner thigh and she thanked him. "Because your ass took the toy so easily, that's why."

"Thank you Sir."

"You know what else I'd like?"

"No sir?"

He ran two fingers into her mouth and tapped on her tongue "For you to keep that butt plug in your ass while you suck my dick again."

"Yes Sir."

He fed his cock to her, but Laura had some difficulty in keeping it in her mouth. Each time it flopped from her mouth she made a slurping sound as though trying to create a vacuum strong enough to draw it back into her mouth. "C'mon, you can do better!" "Yes Sir!"

He fed it to her again and she seized it, began shaking her head from side to side thereby creating a kind of balance that kept it placed in her mouth while she sucked.

Alex removed it from her mouth and asked, "What's in your ass, bitch?"

"Thank you for putting the plug in my ass."

Moments later his cock slipped from her mouth. "C'mon bitch, you go get it!" Laura strained her neck and managed to capture it with a little help from Alex. "a dedicated slave does not give up, does she?"

"Uh-uh!" she managed while keeping him firmly lodged in her mouth. Laura let the drool seep from her mouth, thinking it was an inevitable part of the process and if he wanted to punish her for it he would.

Alex suddenly yanked his tool from her mouth, slapped her across the face and said: "I've had enough for now. You sit there. Don't you dare move!"

"Yes sir!" He slapped her again and left her sitting uncomfortably in the stocks.

An hour passed, Laura thought it an eternity. Alec released her from the stocks, marched her to the far end of the loft and secured her by tying a heavy rope around her body just under her breasts , with another section of rope around her waist and yet another around her right thigh. The later served to keep her legs spread wide after he'd hung her from a hook installed in the ceiling high above. When he'd finished Laura dangled in the air.

"Comfy?"

"Yes sir!"

Using a riding crop, Alex struck Laura on the inside of her left thigh, inches from her cunt.

This elicited the loudest cry of anguish thus far, followed quickly by her feeble "Thank you Sir!"

He struck her rapidly four times, alternating thighs, each time seemingly moving closer to her cunt. Laura was grimacing with each blow, the pain was as severe as any she could recall having endured in her lifetime. But she remembered to thank him for each blow while growing more and more fearful of the blow that would come down on her tender pussy.

With 80 percent of her body now bright red from rope burn and lashings, Laura didn't know if she could withstand many more blows and told herself without a doubt she would use the safe word if he struck her pussy with the crop.

But he didn't. He left her dangling and returned a moment later with a large vibrator that resembled a microphone, the top being rounded off and when applied to Laura's pussy and clit, brought forth a howl of expected pain that in mid-shriek changed to a groan of intense pleasure.

"Thank you Sir! Thank you Sir! "Thank you Sir!" she gasped.

Pressing the vibrator more firmly into her sex, he told her that she had pleased him, and after she thanked him, immediately grunted, "OOOOH!" as he moved the toy to her clit and held it there.

"You think that's a good reward, slave?"

"OH YES! THANK YOU SIR!"

Alex played with Laura's left nipple, twisting it this way and that, but she didn't react to it although she felt the pain being inflicted. Something strange was happening to her. Her cunt was ablaze with feeling. Suddenly, she moaned, "OHMYGOD!" and began to squirt!

Laura had squirted before, but it was nothing compared to the amount of fluid that now poured from her as if she were taking a long, leisurely piss. She was mortified as it streamed down the thigh closest to the ground, but the pleasure was so intense that she had to moan in pleasure, she couldn't have contained herself even if he'd hit her clit with the riding crop.

Alex didn't say a word. He kept the vibrator on her sweet spot and Laura continued to release an incredible amount of fluid that grew into a large pool beneath her.

"OH FUCK!" she cried out, amazed at what was happening to her. The incredible feelings continued. To Laura, it was without a doubt the most magnificent orgasm she or any other women in the history of the world had ever experienced.

Eventually she stopped squirting, but the orgasm persisted. She was almost unmindful that they were recurring orgasms. In her mind, it was one continuous cum.

"I don't remember you asking permission to cum," he said ominously.

"Sorry Sir, Sorry Sir!"

But he was merely teasing her and kept the vibrator on her clit. Moments later she began to squirt again. "Sorry Sir!" she bleated. OHMYGOD! OHHH FUCK!"

Alex used the crop on her backside, she moaned and thanked him, but continued to squirt and kept coming.

The buzzing instrument entered her vagina, creating a totally new series of unbearably delightful sensations. Laura though she might pass out from the barrage her nervous system was undergoing. Lou ... you were a dirt bag ... a piece of shit ... nothing you ever did to me was remotely close to this!

With the vibrator humming inside her, Laura felt the butt plug assume some of the vibrations and came hard thinking how it would feel if he were to push the vibrator up her ass. It was just after that that Alex stopped and gave her a push that spun her in a circle.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!"

"You're fine," he assured her and she compelled herself to relax, at least a little. "Open!" he ordered and stuck his erection in her mouth. Laura sucked him feveredly, moaning at the loss when he removed it. He moved behind her and jammed it into her cunt.

OH THANK YOU SIR!" she exclaimed as his cock surged into her like a red-hot rivet fitted into a girder on a skyscraper. Alex never paused, but began jack hammering his cock into her faster than anyone in Laura's memory bank ever had. It was impossible for her to recall how many times she'd cum since entering the loft.

She was babbling at this point, occasionally a Thank you could be heard, and there was the running litany of "Oh's" and "Fuck's" that was almost non-stop.

He came in her, and when his climax ended, he turned her so she faced him. Her mouth opened instinctively and he supplied her obvious hunger by dropping it on her tongue and commanding her to: "Clean me."

When Alex was satisfied she had done her best, he grabbed her jaw and said, "I'm not done with you yet. I'll be back when I decide what to do next," and he left her dangling for five hours.

****

We won't recount what followed, although Laura remained with him in the loft for three days, calling in sick to her job, and several people who would notice her absence, telling them she had to be out of town for a short time.

Late that night, on returning to the loft, Alex untied Laura and led her to a bath with soothing salts and lotions. Then let her sleep on a small cot.

He fed her breakfast and resumed "treating" her. Taking her anally four separate times, orally twice (not counting all the times he made use of her mouth as a mere diversion) and fucked her into an oblivious, almost catatonic state when tied up in the most uncomfortable positions.

He left her hanging, as it were on three occasions, returning several hours alter when her fed her and cleansed her.

She came to him after it was over, clad only in a red robe he'd given her and sat on his lap.

"You're smiling," he said.

Laura laughed, "I know ... I can't help it."

So, um, how'd it go?

She laughed again, it was a thoroughly sated laugh, "Oh my God!" she laughed again. "The best orgasms I've ever had!"

Smiling at her, Alex said, "We'll get back to that. What else?"

"Being tied up, I've never been tied up like that. Handcuffs, maybe light bondage ... nothing remotely close to what you did to me."

"Interesting."

"My whole body is still tingling. I can't tell you how my pussy feels...."

They laughed together, and she resumed with, "From the very beginning, in the corner when you ripped my blouse and bra away from me. I knew you had taken charge. I wanted that. I really wanted a man capable of doing exactly that."

"Well, you were the first person to use my stockade."

"I was?"

He used a remote control to show Laura how she looked in the stockade from the front and then the back.

On seeing the back, she said, "Wow! I look like a lobster. I was really red!"

"How was the punishment while in the stockade?"

"It was pretty intense, really. I so wanted to say, 'No, no, no!' but instead I was thanking you and asking for more."

"Could you see anything going on behind you?"

"No really ... oh, yeah1 A couple times I caught a movement from the corner of my eye."

The flogger?"

"Yes! But I remember on seeing it one time you didn't hit me. That threw me way off. I stopped trying to cheat after that."

They both laughed and he caressed her right nipple. "They are lovely, you know."

"Thank you sir1"

They laughed again. Both were obviously relishing the moment.

"And that butt plug! I can't believe it went right in!"

"You managed to keep it in too. That pleased me very much."

"Oh, but that time I was sucking your dick and I tried not to lose it... it kept falling out, you know? Then you grabbed my throat. Ouch! that was a bad moment. I mean, you were holding my hair too."

"You started choking."

"And couldn't stop!"

"How about the suspension and the vibrator?"

"I absolutely loved it! It was pure art!"

"What did you like about it?"

That fucking vibrator! Did you see the huge puddle I made? I must have had a dozen orgasms! I couldn't scream or talk."

"Um, then I fucked you."

"Yeah, that was awkward."

"You were hard to reach."

"I think you were on your tippee-toes."

"I was, yes. And not to change the subject, but you squirted more than any woman I've ever known."

"I couldn't stop. And then when I did, you did that thing with the vibrator...."

"Jammed it into you?"

"Yeah! OHMYGOD! I thought I was going to lose my mind!"

Laura took a moment to compose her next words. "I had what must have been full blown orgasms. I mean, my legs were jello. I couldn't stand for twenty minutes afterward. And the bath you gave me. I adored it and would have done anything you wanted afterward."

"Now you tell me!" They laughed and he kissed her tenderly until she returned it.

12