Wind Beneath Her Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

Saddling up beside her, I pelted Danica's face with soft kisses while the intensity of her orgasm passed. Then before I could react, Danica pounced on me, flipped me on my back and was crouched menacingly over me like a hungry lioness; her eyes filled with raw lust. My heart fluttered and my stomach spasmed with this intensely arousing display of dominance and power. Danica was soon nipping and suckling her way down my body and then with a feral growl, she seized the waistband of my panties in her teeth, tugging them up and then letting them snap back. She repeated this several times and I was literally about to melt away it was getting me so hot. Hooking the waist band, I lifted my hips and Danica yanked my panties from my body. Now I was as naked as she.

Danica took my ankle in her hand, lifted my leg and slowly kissed her way down my calf, around my knee and to my inner thigh. Suddenly she pulled back, took hold of my other leg and rolled me over on my stomach. Stretching me out fully, Danica then crawled seductively up over me, lowering her body down into the curvature of my back. Feeling her full weight come to rest down on me; her firm little breasts squashing against my back and her rock hard little nipples tickling my skin, Danica pushed all my hair aside, cupped my neck in her hand from behind and my ear was soon filled with her hot and sexy breath before she suckled on my earlobe.

Straddling me now, Danica slowly kissed her way down my backside; savoring my flesh with soft kisses, luxurious licks and suckling nips. Slipping over the spheres of my ass, Danica lathered both my globes with long, savory licks, the occasional nip and suckling kisses before probing the tip of her tongue into my crack and lathering my sphincter. So she's an ass girl too, I thought. Then as suddenly as she had flipped me one way, she flipped me the other and I was once again on my back. Danica spread my legs wide, slid her body down on the mattress between them and attacked my pussy with an almost animalistic vengeance.

Where Danica's pussy lips are small, mine are the more meaty variety; very fleshy and full. Snatching me in her mouth, I sucked in a deep gasp, my head rolled back and my eyes spun wildly. Danica wrapped her powerful arms around my hips as she suckled my meaty lips in her seemingly famished mouth and swirled her tongue around the throbbing nub of my gorging clit. Again, where Danica's clit is as adorable as her tiny nipples; small and pebbly, mine is much larger, protruding and fleshy. Seizing fistfuls of sweat soaked sheets; I watched as Danica calmly bent her legs up and even crossed her feet in the air, swaying them slowly back and forth as if they were dangling off the back of a pick-up truck while she ravenously devoured me.

I am one of those extremely sensitive women; I also tend to squirt. My body began to buck wildly as I felt the orgasm building and I was soon thrashing about just as I had Danica doing a little while before. Danica was relentless in her feast upon me; and she is so strong that she was able to hold my much larger frame in place as the orgasm ravaged me. Even as I squirted like a gushing fountain into her mouth, shrieking at the top of my lungs with my back arching to the ceiling, Danica simply held me firmly against her mouth and drank all my squirting juices in while her sexy, seductive gaze told me that this was the hottest sex she'd ever had.

Taking her time in licking me clean, Danica then crawled slowly up my body and I snatched her; pulling her down on top of me, wrapping my arms and legs around her as we fell into another deep kiss where I could taste my own juices all in her mouth and that only fueled my passion for her. I rolled us over and pinned Danica's little body beneath me, then rose up on my knees, flipped her over on her stomach and then lifted her up onto all fours. Repositioning myself beside her, I softly caressed the globes of her perfect little ass and lathered them with suckling kisses and stroking licks.

Spreading her perfectly round spheres, I then took a close look at Ms. Patrick's puckered little rosebud. Okay, I can be a bit of an ass girl too. Spreading her ass cheeks further, I gave Danica's most forbidden orifice a teasing and probing lick and I heard her chirp with delight. I delved deeper, lathering her sphincter heavily with lick after luxurious lick, probing the tip of my tongue harder against the puckered flesh and digging my fingernails deep into the soft skin of her spheres.

Danica dropped her head to the mattress, leaving her scrumptious little ass pointed straight up toward me. I pushed my tongue deeper into the puckered void, swirling it slowly around the inner rim and savoring the sour, tangy flavor of Danica Patrick's asshole. Sliding my hand down to her slit and using her arousal for lubrication, I doused my middle finger and then drug it slowly, teasingly back up and with my tongue still rimming her, I slipped my middle finger into her sphincter to the first knuckle. Danica nearly launched herself off the bed, but I held her still and pushed my finger deeper inside her bowels and then began to pump it slowly in and out.

Danica was soon squirming frantically as moans of forbidden pleasure launched from her mouth as I fingered her deep in the ass. Tickling the crevice just above my probing finger with my tongue, I then pressed the thumb of my opposite hand on her still engorged clit and massaged it. It wasn't long before Danica was howling, her body twitching and she was pawing desperately at the sheets; grasping them for dear life. Finally, she couldn't stand the double stimulation anymore and did manage to wrestle herself free from my grip. Turning to face me again, her eyes were wild with passion as she growled like a feral beast; her beautiful naked body was seething with lustful heat, her gorgeous hair was saturated in sweat and her flesh was glistening in the dim light of the room. Danica inhaled a deep, hissing breath and then snatched me by the arms, throwing me down on my back again.

Danica mounted me, entwining our bodies and legs so that her sizzling little honey pot was firmly up against mine; our clits rubbing and pressing against one another. Danica braced herself on her powerful arms directly above me as we grinded and grated against each other with salacious desperation. Slowly at first; intensity and speed building as our seething naked bodies turned once again to cauldrons of insatiable heat and raw lust as we rubbed together. Danica's skin was flushed a shade of dark crimson; her sweat was soon pouring down on to me like a misting rain. My hands and arms flailed erratically about; pawing, prodding caressing and scratching at Danica's sweaty body as she pounded into mine. The two of us were wailing in unison, gasping desperately for air and straining with all our might to cum together.

And we did!

The orgasms tore through and ravaged us simultaneously and we both roared an almost feral howl before Danica's sweat drenched and exhausted little body collapsed on top of mine; she was totally spent. Where the Indy 500 seemingly could not exhaust Danica Patrick; apparently a night of hot lesbian sex with me could. We kissed softly and gazed deeply at each other for only a few seconds before Danica buried her face into my neck and I slid my arms protectively around her as we then both drifted off to sleep.

I slept the sleep of Bottom's dream and awoke to the sensation of my skin being softly caressed. I felt the warmth of Danica's body, as well as her leg draped sexily over both of mine and could feel her breasts snuggled against the side of my body. Opening my eyes and being careful not to move, I found Danica's left arm stretched across my chest with her left hand gently caressing my right breast. Her face was buried in my neck as her head rested on my shoulder; padded by her silky hair. I slipped my right hand up and took her caressing left hand, lacing our fingers and I lifted both to my lips and kissed them. Shifting my body, I rolled over on my side and pushed Danica over onto her back, wrapping my arms around her possessively and gazed deeply down into those beautiful doe eyes. And you can just imagine my shock when I found those eyes to be filled with tears.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I whispered; my voice full of concern.

"Everything." She replied.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Jessica, I love you." Danica whispered. "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone."

"And I love you." I told her with a gentle smile.

"I know you do. Like I told you earlier; nobody has ever loved me as much as you do." Danica said.

I couldn't even begin to imagine how hard this was for her. Here she had possibly found her one true love and soul mate; and now, she had to tell her good-bye.

"But we can never be together, can we?" I said.

The tears burst out of Danica's eyes and she choked on the word before it even formed in her mouth.

"No."

I gathered Danica up in my arms and snuggled her. My God, if only the world could see her now. The woman in bed with me now was not the tough-as-nails, arrogant and cocky race car driver who raced through life at two hundred miles an hour and here of late, gets into everyone's face. No, this was a frail, sensitive, vulnerable and gentle human being; a charming, compassionate and precious young woman with a meek, loving soul and a heart of pure gold. And at that moment, that heart of gold was breaking before my very eyes.

Finally, Danica pulled herself together and I laid her back down on the mattress and caressed her cheek.

"What are we gonna do, Jess?" Danica pleaded. "I love you so much. But I can't ask you to live a lie."

"Well, isn't that my decision?" I queried.

Danica stared up at me thoughtfully. I could tell that my response was not the one she was expecting and she didn't exactly know how to react to it.

"Jess, we can never have more than what we've had tonight." Danica said. "This is all our life together would be; hotel suites and late night rendezvous."

"We can never have more than what we've had tonight you say? Well, let us see; just what exactly did we have tonight? We made beautiful love to each other. We shared our passion for each other. We held each other, we kissed each other; we savored each other! And then we woke up in each other's arms where we professed our love for each other. Danica, what more do we need?"

"Jessica, it wouldn't be fair to you; always in the shadows and behind closed doors in the dark of night." Danica said.

"Well, it won't be exactly fair to you either. But seeing as how I love you with all my heart, I'd rather follow in your shadow and be with you behind closed doors in the dark of night than to never be with you at all." I sighed and kissed her gently on the lips. "So I guess I'll just have to be the wind beneath your wings."

Danica seemed ready to burst into tears again as she stared desperately up at me in the darkness.

"Bette Midler, right?" Danica stammered.

"I'll be content to let you shine; that's my way. I'll always walk a step behind. You'll be the one with all the glory; I'll be the one with all the strength. A beautiful face without a "public" name for so long; and a beautiful smile that is hiding no pain." I recited.

Tears spilled out of Danica's eyes, only now beautiful smile number two was lighting up her face as she reached for me.

"Then I want you to know I know the truth; of course I know it. I would be nothing without you." Danica recited the lyric with passion.

"Did you ever know that you're my hero?" I giggled; and we kissed.

~~~

When I woke up in the morning, Danica was already gone; but her scent was still all around me and all over me. And she'd left me a gift. Lying on the pillow beside me was a single, long stemmed white rose that was wrapped in green tissue paper, secured with a white ribbon and surrounded with lovely baby's breath. As I picked up the rose and lifted it to my nose, I noticed a sheet of stationary lying directly beneath it; a note in Danica's handwriting and it read simply:

"THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK GOD FOR YOU; THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS."

I AM FOREVER YOURS! AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

DP

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers