Wine, Women, and Music

Story Info
My wife, her girlfriend and I explore our possibilities.
9.1k words
4.42
48.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Check out the story tags so that you know what you're getting when you read this. It is not a GP-13 love story. It is an alternative lifestyle love/sex story. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Prologue

When I first met Maggie she was single and living alone except for her two cats Noog and Whiteout. We got together several years ago and were married a few years later. I found out recently that she's bisexual, and that she and her girlfriend Diega have been together for about ten years. This story tells how I found out about their relationship and how we're working through it.

Chapter 1

Maggie is a real looker and other than keeping her fashion style current she still looks about the same as when we first met. She's five foot three and weighs a hundred and five pounds, has small perky breasts and a nice firm round ass. She works very hard to keep herself in shape. She's also very particular about her appearance, and won't leave the house without looking good even if it's just jeans and a casual top. I see guys checking her out all the time and it makes me feel good. I like having a wife that can turn heads wherever she goes.

Diega's style is more subtle than Maggie's, but she always keeps herself looking fine as well. Diega is a little taller and bigger than Maggie, but not much. She's single, but has had men in her life from time to time. It just seems she can't find the right one. She and Maggie are close and have a lot of the same interests like yoga and going to the gym, but their favorite is clothes shopping.

The first time Diega and I met we hit it off. She's smart, funny and interesting to talk to. I enjoy her company and occasionally the three of us go out together. Sometimes to dinner or a concert. Other times we'll spend the day at an art fair or the botanical gardens. As our friendship developed I began to see a special bond between the two of them.

Working long hours and going out of town about once a month or so for a few days at a time I'm glad Maggie has someone to spend some time with, and when I get home from work or being away she usually gives me a rundown on what she's been up to.

One day Maggie came home from spending the day with Diega and she was dying to show me the outfit she bought; a sexy new top, a tight pair of black pants and some knee high black boots with high heels. She modeled the outfit for me and she looked fantastic in it. She told me she bought it to wear to a party Diega was having that weekend and that she really wanted to go. Maggie knows how I hate parties, especially with people I don't know. The only person I would know other than Maggie and Diega was Ron who had been dating Diega for about four months, but I agreed. After all a happy wife is a happy life.

That Saturday night we showed up at Diega's house about 8:30 p.m. It would turn out to be a night we would always remember. I was sitting on the sofa listening to the music playing in the background and enjoying a few glasses of wine. Maggie was flitting around talking to Diega and other people she knew. Eventually she circled back around to me and said, "I'm gonna get another glass of wine. You want one?"

"No. I'm drivin' and probably shouldn't."

She gave me a pouting look and turned around to walk toward the bar. She swayed her ass back and forth as she walked away reminding me how good she looked in those blacks pants.

A guy, whose name I don't recall came up and started talking to me about soccer which is something that I know very little about and have even less interest in. He continued on until I finally excused myself to get a glass of wine. I went to the bar, poured a small glass of wine and began looking around for Maggie. I didn't see her in the immediate area so I walked down a hallway where I thought I heard her talking. When I got to the room I looked inside and there was Maggie and Diega embraced in each others arms. Diega told Maggie, "You look really great tonight. I can hardly keep my hands off you." Maggie gave Diega a lingering kiss. As I cleared my throat they both turned and looked at me.

"I'll be in the living room.", I said. As Maggie followed me trying to explain I told her, "We'll discuss it later when were alone."

We stayed for a while until the crowd started to thin out, then I suggested we leave. Maggie asked me, "Do you wanna stay and discuss this with Diega?"

"No! It's a discussion we need to have ourselves first."

It was quiet in the car during the ride home. When we got home Maggie asked me to sit down and she explained to me that she and Diega are part time lovers. I asked her what she meant by "part time lovers." She said they have been lovers for many years, but they both wanted to be in a committed relationship with a man. I asked her, "Why didn't ya tell me instead of waitin' til I found out like this?"

Maggie began sobbing, "I'm sorry. I was afraid of losin' you. When we've told other guys the relationships fell apart. They couldn't deal with it."

"Well, I'm gonna need time to think about this."

When I first thought about it the options seemed fairly simple. I could walk away from the woman I love. A woman who loves me and is a fantastic lover, or I could give her an ultimatum, or we could try to figure out how to make this whole thing work. As we talked more about her relationship with Diega it became more complicated. It would be heartbreaking to try and keep them apart. Which probably wouldn't work. Maggie may decide to continue to see Diega behind my back, or she may just flat out choose her over me. I wouldn't be the first guy that got dumped so they could stay together.

Thinking it through I realized I liked Diega a lot and I loved Maggie deeply. After pondering things ad nauseum I told Maggie, "I'm willin' to try and make it work with a few ground rules that I feel are reasonable and necessary."

"What are they baby?"

"One, our relationship will not suffer because of your relationship with Diega. Two, we'll keep all this separate from my work related social obligations. Three, you must be willing to share enough details of your relationship with Diega so that I am comfortable with where things are between us. Other than that the your relationship can continue status quo."

She said she would talk with Diega. I hoped I didn't cross a bridge I couldn't turn back from. I didn't want to lose Maggie, but I had to have enough knowledge about the situation that I felt secure about our relationship.

A few days later Maggie told me she had met Diega for lunch. She said, "We think the ground rules are reasonable. However, Diega thinks the information sharing should be quid pro quo. If you agree, we think it'll work."

So it was settled. Things would move on pretty much the same as they have been, except now the three of us would be more open about our relationship.

Chapter 2

A week later on Friday evening Maggie asked me, "Are you interested in goin' out to dinner with Diega this weekend? Ron will be out of town and it will give her somethin' to do."

I quickly replied, "Not really. I'm tired. It was a tough slog at work this week."

"Well, I think it's a good idea. We need to continue to be friends and interact if we're gonna have a relationship."

I agreed that it was probably a good idea. So she called Diega and they set up dinner for Saturday, seven o'clock at The Midtown, a slightly upscale place that was frequented by a hipper crowd than I was use to.

Getting dressed for Saturday night I fell into my usual "blend in with the crowd" clothing theme. Black shoes and socks, black jeans, a grey Jackson Pollock t-shirt and a black sports coat. Maggie on the other hand turned it up a notch. She had her hair highlighted and trimmed. She was wearing a tight fitting black and white horizontally striped sleeveless dress, thigh high black nylons with a seam up the back, yellow open toed heels that had to make her five inches taller and a matching yellow bolo. She looked fucking hot and she felt good.

When we got to Diega's house I waited in the car as Maggie went in to get her. After a few minutes they came out smiling. Diega was wearing her hair down and flat ironed. She had on a pair of tight black slacks, black boots and a very sheer, neon blue pullover with a plunging neckline that clung to her body. With the help of a black push-up bra it drew attention to her breasts and showcased her cleavage nicely. She definitely looked sexy tonight. I didn't know what tonight was going to bring, or if I was ready for it.

We made a little small talk during the drive to the city. I made a point of telling Diega how good she looked before slipping the Black Keys "Chulahoma" into the cd player as Maggie turned around and continued talking to Diega who was in the backseat. They talked for the remainder of the drive while I listened to the best interpretation of Junior Kimbrough's music I have ever heard.

We got to the Midtown, and waited about forty-five minutes for a place to sit. We ended up in a booth away from the crowd. I suggested Maggie and Diega sit on one side and I sat on the other. I was trying to understand the dynamics of all this, and thought I might have a better shot learning something about their relationship if I watched them interact in a more personal manner. I was a bit unsure about everything but thought, "Hang in there. Don't bail out on it now."

After a couple of glasses of wine things began to loosen up and the conversation started to sync. It was almost like it was before Diega's party. The ladies had a few more glasses of wine. Being the driver I opted for an espresso. Once the band started playing Maggie and Diega wanted to leave which was fine with me.

Walking back to the car I was on Maggie's left, Diega was on her right. I reached for Maggie's hand and she slipped it into mine. I winked at her and she smiled back. Then she looked at Diega and back at me. I gave Maggie a little nod and she reached out and grabbed Diega's left hand. They smiled at each other and then Diega smiled at me. We walked to the car in relative silence. When we got to the car I suggested they both ride in the back so they could talk instead of Maggie having to turn around during the ride back. I watched them in the rear view mirror as I drove Diega home. They were chatting, giggling and still holding hands. It was good to see both women relaxed and enjoying themselves. I was pretty sure they were restraining themselves. When we got to Diega's house she asked if we wanted to come in. I responded politely, "No thanks. I'm ready to go home and just chill out for a while."

Maggie told to me, "I'm gonna walk Diega up to the house. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll be here when you're ready."

They were standing in the foyer of the house when I saw them kiss goodnight. It was a long hot kiss. As they slowly separated I saw Maggie reach under Diega's top and fondle her breast. Diega closed her eyes and smiled. Then Maggie bent down and kissed the cleavage of Diega's breasts. It seems they were happy with the way the evening went. To me it was surreal and yet at the same time erotic.

Maggie got in the passengers side front seat. I backed out of the driveway and started home. When we got on the freeway Maggie reached over and put her hand on my thigh as she leaned over and started kissing my neck. She was obviously turned on by the goodnight kiss with Diega. She told me what a great night they both had and how comfortable they both felt with the three of us being out together, especially it being the first time since the veil was lifted off their relationship. As she talked her hand kept moving up my leg until she found my swelling cock. She whispered, "Well you must've enjoyed the evening as well."

"It was awkward at first, then pleasant, even erotic at moments."

Maggie became intrigued, "What was erotic about it for you?"

"Watching you and Diega holding hands in the car, and kissin' in her doorway. Especially when you touched and kissed her breasts when you said goodnight."

Maggie started stroking my swollen cock. "Well it appears you liked it. I mean, look at your cock. Would you like me to give ya a blow job while you're driving? I know ya like that and maybe some lucky truck driver will get a show."

"Let's just get home and see how things go."

I pulled in the driveway and let Maggie out. She went in the house while I put the car in the garage. When I got in the house she had already taken her dress off and was standing there in her heels, thigh high nylons, bra and panties. She had tied her hair back out of the way. She was turned on and I knew she wanted to suck my cock. She also wanted to make sure I could see everything. Maggie told me to sit on the couch.I was happy to oblige her. Then she asked me, "Would you like me to take my bra off or leave it on?"

"Take it off."

She undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. God I love her breasts. They are not large, but they are beautiful to look at. Nice and firm with light pink nipples that get long when they're hard, and right now they were hard. She knelt down in front of me and started rubbing my cock through my jeans as she unbuttoned them. Once they were fully unbuttoned she pulled my cock out.

Maggie smiled at me, "You know I love your pretty cock and this is for bein' such a good, understanding husband." She took the head of my cock in her mouth and ran her tongue around the edge of it several times waiting to taste the first sign of my arousal. She slowly took my cock in her mouth and held it there sucking on it without moving, as if she was trying to milk it. As she slowly took the rest of it all the way in Maggie stuck her tongue out and began licking my balls. She pulled back until it was almost all the way out of her mouth and then slammed down on it, driving it down into her throat causing her to gag, and making her eyes water. She tightened her mouth around the shaft of my cock and began pumping it in and out knowing it wouldn't be long before I came. Maggie stopped when she had every bit of my cock in her mouth and made a purring sound. The vibration resonated up and down my cock and suddenly I was ready to explode. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, looked up at me and whispered, "Close your eyes and pretend it's Diega suckin' your cock." Just before I came she told me, "Give it to me Daddy. Cum down my throat."

I came harder than I had in a long time. When I was done she kept sucking my cock until she was sure I was completely spent. Maggie looked at me and cooed, "Thanks Daddy, I was wonderin' if I was gonna get a sweet dessert after dinner tonight."

After a few moments I asked Maggie, "What the hell was that all about?"

"I told you I wanted to thank you for bein' such a good and understanding husband."

"No, I mean the part about me closin' my eyes and pretending it was Diega givin' me a blow job."

"Did you?" I didn't answer her. She said, "Come on, let's go to bed it's late."

Chapter 3

Since that evening things have been going well all things considered. Maggie gets to spend enough time with Diega while I'm working and she still makes sure that she and I get our time together. No one is feeling neglected. Everyone seems happy.

Maggie's birthday was last week and I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she'd like to go out some place nice to eat and then come back to the house and open a bottle of wine from the wine cabinet. She calls it the tall cotton. I tend to be discerning, Maggie would call it stingy, with the wine in our cabinet because it is not our everyday wine but the higher end wine that I cellar for special occasions. I told her I would make reservations at Bon Sera, a favorite restaurant of ours that we don't frequent as often as we'd like to, and before we leave I would pull something from the cabinet to drink when we got home. She told me to make reservations for three. I asked, "Why three? Isn't Ron comin'?"

That's when Maggie told me, "Diega and Ron broke up. It just wasn't workin' out between them. When Diega tried to talk to Ron about the relationship between her and I it was the final blow, but they had been havin' problems early on."

"Dinner for three at Bon Sera," I said trying to keep things upbeat, "and the '01 Joseph Phelps Insignia for later." Maggie got a big smile on her face because she knew that was the pride of our collection.

It was obvious that Maggie was making this a special occasion. Watching her get ready to go to dinner I knew I had to up my game from what I thought I might wear. No jeans, and casual sports coat was going to work. I got out a pair of dress slacks, a tie and my best sports coat. I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be under dressed. Maggie spent the afternoon getting ready. Planning her wardrobe. Changing it once, twice, three times before settling on an outfit. She spent the rest of the afternoon doing her hair, nails and make-up.

Finally she was ready to go and she looked fucking fantastic. She had her hair up and had on a little more make-up than usual. She was wearing open toed black wedge sandals, no nylons, a short tight black skirt and a green top that was even tighter than the skirt. It was clear she didn't have a bra on and her hard nipples would be obvious to anyone who looked. Knowing her I was willing to bet she didn't have any panties on either. She was truly excited about tonight. She was feeling good and she was looking good. She didn't just look good, she looked gorgeous.

Diega came to our house since the restaurant was in the opposite direction from her place. She had upped her game too. Her hair was down and pulled back into a loose ponytail which went well with the floral summer dress she had on. It had spaghetti straps, with a tight top that accented her breasts, and a full skirt from the waist down. She also had bare legs and green sandals that matched the green in the dress. The fact they were both wearing green did not escape me. Neither did the fact that neither one had a bra or nylons on. Looking at them I muttered, "Holy shit."

They both asked, "What?" at the same time.

"Look at you two. You would think it was my birthday. You look fabulous."

They smiled at me then at each other. We headed to the car all feeling pretty damn good about the evening to come.

Dinner at Bon Sera was nothing less than great. We started out with some wine and calamari. All three of us ordered the Salmon, which is the best I've ever had for my money. Maggie and Diega ordered asparagus as a side. I opted for risotto. It was a great meal but the unspoken anticipation of the rest of the evening clearly hung in the air.

When we got back to the house. I decanted the '01 Insignia and while waiting for it to breathe a little I looked for some music to play. Something soft for the background. I settled on the new Sandy Stewart album. Wonderful voice and a great song selection. Just her and piano doing some slow jazz numbers. It was perfect. I poured three glasses of wine and the birthday party continued.

Maggie and Diega were sitting on the sofa talking when I took their wine back to them. Diega started to get up and I told her, "Please, stay there."

I sat in the chair across from them and for the next hour or so we talked about my work, and other more interesting topics. We all thought the '01 Insignia was fantastic. I poured everyone's last glass from the bottle and decanted another. Maggie said, "I hope it's somethin' else from the tall cotton. After all it is my birthday, and well, you've spoiled us now."

"It sure is and I sure have."

I had decanted an '03 Dunn Napa Valley cabernet. I went and got the wine and on the way back I put on a cd of Philly ballads and rejoined our birthday celebration. "If you don't know me by now." by Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes started playing. Maggie looked at me and said, "Let's dance."