Winner Takes All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearice slowly raised her legs until her heels came to rest along the edge of Gray's office chair. He lowered his gaze to his lover's open labia, and the glistening clitoris, gleaming from beneath its hood

"I think you should eat some pussy. She continued. What do you think?"

Gray made himself comfortable by removing his shoes and getting on his knees. He proceeded to eat Clearice in his usual manner; tracing the contours of her vulva with his tongue, dipping it inside, lapping the alphabet against her stiffening clitoris, tonguing from one to ten, and then making alternating slow and fast circles around the bud of flesh as he augmented the stimulation by inserting his left index finger into Her vagina. Clearice had tilted her head back, and enjoyed the ride. Three minutes in, she began to softly moan in response to the tiny tremors that Gray's tongue sent up her spine. Five more minutes, and she was shuddering, moaning more loudly, and shaking from the ensuing explosive force of her coming.

Before Gray could finish wiping the moisture from his face, Clearice tugged the shirt from his body, and told him to stand. Still reeling from her orgasms, Clearice had some difficulty undoing Gray's pants, her fingers not being able to keep up with her desire to take Gray's erection into her mouth. Finally, Gray's dress slacks and jockies fell about his ankles. Clearice admired Gray's nine inches within it's rust brown nest before she began dragging her tongue around his balls, along his shaft, and then around his bright red head. She pulled him closer, gripping his ass cheeks firmly. Clearice was completely focused, her head and neck undulating with each new press of her lips against Gray's bright red head, the polishing she gave it, her taking of his whole erection into her throat, and that extraordinarily slow way she brought her lips back up to the top. Gray stole a glance toward Trisha's window between Clearice's special sucks but was too enraptured by the control his lover had on him. It didn't matter what was going on around him at that point however, because Clearice had obliged Gray with the trick she had taught herself to do on his cock alone. Four undulations later, Gray's back was arched in absolute pleasure as Clearice gently lapped at the slow stream of semen that she had worked to the surface, contentedly swallowing each and every drop. Occasionally Clearice would finger paint some of Gray's semen along the shaft of his cock just so that she could lick it clean. By that time Clearice had given her chair up to Gray so that he could more comfortably grant her the indulgence.

By the next evening, Gray and Clearice had completed Trisha's multiple choice commitment threshold test, and dropped it in her mailbox. Essentially, the test was designed to show whether or not the subjects were inclined towards jealousy, insecurity, possessiveness, mental/emotional abuse, physical abuse, or whether or not they indulged in any particular fetishes. The examination was either very cleverly constructed by Trisha or she had been able to procure a copy from the office of some behavioral psychologist. As for the provision of evidence that Gray and Clearice were untainted by any sexually transmitted diseases, Trisha accepted the results of tests the couple took two and a half years earlier, when Clearice first knew that she wanted to start sleeping with Gray. And because Clearice's doctor carried Trisha's insurance, she was happy to get tested in her office. When the results came in, the trio drove to the clinic. Trisha entered alone, and then returned to the car with a copy of results that indicated their companion's body was totally free of any STDs.

The couple had their first tryst with Trisha on a Friday night. In preparation, Gray went out to purchase a variety of finger foods, three bottles of Shiraz, and a twelve pack of Molson Ice, and had masturbated twice that afternoon. The trio had debated over the phone whether they should just forego the strip poker, but the girls convinced Gray that the game wouldn't be as spicy that way.

Trisha, dressed in a pair of black Nikes, white ankle socks, tight denim cut offs, and a beige colored T shirt with Turks And Cacos written across her breasts in white ink, arrived with her Spicy Dice, promptly at seven. It was around ten minutes after when Gray made everyone a drink, and Clearice loaded the cd player with Earth, Wind, And Fire, Enigma, and Gwen Staphani. It was around twenty minutes after when they brought their drinks to the kitchen table, and when Gray shuffled the deck for the first round. The game was five card draw, and Gray happened to win the first hand with three kings. Trisha came in second with a pair of tens, and Clearice had to take off a shoe. The second round was won by Clearice with the dead man's hand to her credit. Gray came in second with three sevens. Trisha had already taken her shoes off at the door, so then freed one foot loose of it's sock.

By the fifth hand, each player had drunk their way to a soothing buzz. The girls were well into their now customary fits of laughter, and Gray flashed confident smiles at his partners. Gray was down to his lucky leopard print jockeys, which Trisha found highly amusing. Clearice was down to her black lace bra and panties. Trisha was down to a baby blue T back, and a pair of denim cut offs. Clearice asked Trisha if she was wearing panties. Trisha answered by taking another sip of wine, and shrugging. By the end of the sixth hand, Gray was the top loser, and by virtue of Trisha's pair of threes, she had to relieve herself of one of her two remaining articles. Gray stalled, suggesting that Trisha go first, since she was a lady. Trisha laughed at the remark, and said that if Gray stood and dropped his drawers, then so would she.

Gray was instantly and fully erect from the blood pulse of anticipation. Clearice still in her bra and panties, felt a warm rush of lust rise through her sex and up against her skin as she watched her lover stand, tug the jockeys down from his waist, and shimmy out of them. As awkward as he felt, and perhaps caught in the headlights of Trisha's eyes, Gray stood there for a moment. Clearice turned to see Trisha's reaction, and saw an expression an artist might wear as she contemplated a painting she just completed. Upon Gray's casual return to his seat, Trisha rose to her feet, and stepped away from her chair so that both Gray and Clearice could see what she was about to do.

As the couple looked on, Trisha slowly undid the button fly of her cut offs. From there, she caressed her way to her waist, and began pushing her shorts down from around her hips, her progress slowed by the tightness of their fit. Clearice thought briefly about whether the woman was stretching the sexual tension by design, as a stripper would when taking control of her audience, but quickly realized that Trisha absolutely loved her body, and would happily be her own audience, masturbating for hours before a full length mirror. By the time Trisha had pushed her shorts down to just above her knees, she stopped to see her companions' reactions. Gray stared hungrily at her sex. Although his erection had calmed down to about four inches despite his admiration of Trisha's fastidiously groomed pubis, her vaguely engorging pussy lips, the shiny gold loop piercing that rode her clitoral hood, and the glistening pink clitoris it framed, he was confident in the knowledge that his cock was prepared for extended use.

Trisha then noticed how exquisitely flushed Clearice had become, her eyes wide, her cheeks, neck and chest reddening by the second, and her nipples growing so erect that the shadows they cast were visible despite the darkness of her bra's material. Clearice wasn't exactly sure what to do or how to feel as her sex began to pulse and as the goose bumps rushed up her spine, along her shoulders and arms. After Trisha relieved herself of her shorts, looking into the eyes of Clearice, she turned around twice so that her playmates could get a good look at her firm round ass. Clearice took another drink, giggling between sips, and was uncertain as to whose eyes she should look into, when, and for how long. It was then that Trisha tossed the shorts to her. Nearly missing them, and almost spilling her drink, Clearice raised them over her head, and proclaimed her victory.

"Don't get too cocky honey." Advised Trisha as she returned to her seat, and looked over the copy of the rules that Clearice had printed out earlier, "This game ain't over yet. Okay then. Now that half of us are naked, the dice are brought into play. So Clearice becomes the dealer, and Gray rolls the dice. Alright then; dice are on the table, and the dealer deals another round."

Clearice shuffled and dealt the cards. As the girls picked up their hands, Gray tossed the dice, and rolled a "lick" and "privates." As Gray raised his eye brows, Trisha tried not to smirk while Clearice tried not to seem too flustered. Eventually poker faced, the trio reviewed their hands.

"Wow, okay." said Trisha, clearing her throat, "now if Clearice loses this round, she takes off a piece of clothing, and Gray has to roll again. If I lose, then I will have to lick his privates, provided everyone is still willing to play. Does anybody need another drink?"

Both Gray and Clearice admit that they do, and go about filling their glasses. Returning to the table, Clearice and Trisha then looked at their cards. Trisha revealed that she had a pair of threes. Clearice showed that she had a pair of kings, and a pair of queens. Gray watched his fiancé's face. She turned to look at him, and then turned to watch Trisha remove her bra. Both Gray and Clearice admired her breasts fullness, their perfectly milky olive tinged white complexion, their dark pink areola, and the erect nipples at their center.

"So what kind of... licking are we talking about here?" asked Clearice as the rush of goose bumps rippled across her skin.

Trisha stared eye to eye with Clearice for a few seconds, her expression betraying not even the slightest hint of emotion. Presently, she shifted her gaze to Gray, and made a beckoning gesture with her left hand. Clearice suddenly became transfixed by Trisha's flexing her index finger up and down at Gray, feeling the strangest twinge of jealousy bubble in her gut. Gray's expression was plainly showing the turmoil that was beginning to simmer in the pit of his stomach. Still seated, his penis now embarrassingly flaccid, he turned and stared into Clearice's eyes, hoping that she'd either end the game or consent to its progress.

"Let me just say that what you guys are feeling right now is perfectly normal." Said Trisha, breaking the silence, "Yeah, duh, it's a no brainer. I mean, you guys are two very hot people that happen to have developed an emotional investment in each other. Me? I admire and respect that investment. And I certainly also admire your bodies, but it's your personalities and that emotional investment in each other that makes both of you very charming and trustworthy."

Trisha rose from her chair, and proceeded to casually stroll around the kitchen and living room before she resumed speaking. Clearice was riveted to her every word. Gray was admiring every inch of Trisha's body, glancing at Clearice on occasion.

"You have an obviously secure bond. You guys wouldn't betray each other for anyone or anything. Now maybe the three of us can have a "triad bond," but any one or two of the three of us may not be able to handle it or wish to be involved in it for the short or long term. You can ask me to leave right now or you can have a good time tonight, and you might feel too guilty or ashamed to ask me back. That's fine. We can be lovers for a few months or a year. That's fine too. Three can break up as easily as two. Sure, it's not conventional, but it's really no big deal.

Trisha rounded the table one last time, poised herself before Clearice, and proceeded to gently brush her hair back from her temples. In Clearice's face was a certain measure of peacefulness. Smiling, Trisha then lowered herself to her knees, and gently placed her hands on Clearice's thighs. Now it was Gray that felt the wave of goose flesh ripple over his back and shoulders as he watched Trisha kiss Clearice gently on the mouth.

"Just trust me when I say," Trisha continued, still kneeling before Clearice, "That there will be no judgment, no pretense between the three of us at any time. We can do absolutely anything you want. It's okay. You guys just need to make a conscious shift in how you perceive your sexuality and desire. We each deserve to feel sexually gratified through any means we'd like; that is unless we're the kind of people that want to throw kids or animals into the mix. But that's not us, right? We've already made that clear. Otherwise, as long as we as rationally thinking people consent, all of our desires should come to light and fruition, because life is too short not to let them play out. So...relax, give in, and enjoy."

Once again at half mast, and realizing that the moment of truth had arrived, Gray rose from his seat, and joined the two women on the other side of the table.

"Now to answer your question," Trisha said, noticing how close Gray's cock was to her face, "I'll lick it any way I want until you decide that we're having too much fun.

Clearice focused on the evolution of Trisha's expressions, on the undulation of her head and neck, and on the motions of her lips and tongue as she drew deeply into the exercise of sucking Gray's cock. Clearice found that she could not as yet look up into Gray's face, nor would she even attempt it for the time being. She thought better of it because it might cloud the feelings that grew as she watched the show, and felt the juice of her vaginal walls warm its way to the outside of her pussy. Unaware that Gray was glancing at her occasionally, Clearice took a moment to review the game's rules. She read far enough to learn that the cards were to be taken out of the game at that point, that it was her turn to roll the dice, and that no matter what she rolled, she was to take off her remaining clothes. As she reached for the dice, Clearice became engrossed by the manner in which Trisha was bringing Gray just shy of orgasm. Trisha's expression showed nothing but pleasure and concentration as she caressed his shaft with her fingertips, and ever so gently, lovingly brushed her tongue along every square centimeter of topography that was his swollen head.

Clearice glanced quickly into Gray's face before rolling the dice, and saw the serenity she assumed he wore all those times they'd enjoyed each other, their eyes closed from the pleasure. Presently, she tossed the dice, and saw that she rolled a "tickle" and a "sex."

"Uh...excuse me." Said Clearice, "Time out. Trish? Correct me if I'm wrong, but does my roll mean that I have to tickle one of us to an orgasm?"

"Uh sort of." Answered Trisha, still holding Gray's cock close to her mouth as she peered at the dice, "Depending on whom Gray decides it should happen to, you'd have to tickle someone's sexy parts in the way that he chooses. Gray honey? It's your turn to direct. What would you like to see?"

Clearice rose to her feet, and started to unhook her bra. Gray stopped her, and then hunkered down to where he could whisper into Trisha's ear. Seconds later, they both rose to their feet, and Gray gently positioned Trisha and Clearice so that they faced each other, their breasts barely an inch apart. Gray's and Clearice's eyes met as Trisha proceeded to relieve Gray's lover of her bra. Clearice then switched her gaze to Trisha, and she saw the seriousness in her eyes before she lowered herself to her knees. Facing Clearice's pussy, Trisha pulled the woman's panties to her ankles. As she used her feet and toes to move her panties totally out of the picture, Clearice noticed that Trisha had gently sniffed her pussy before returning to a standing position.

Gray then held Clearice from behind as he whispered his directions into her ear. As her cheeks, neck and chest became flushed, Clearice reached her right hand towards Trisha's mound, and then began to caress its curls. From there, she gently fingered and probed the contours of Trisha's thighs, lips, and clitoris. As she realized the moisture that began to cover her fingers, Clearice found that her nipples had come to meet Trisha's. Clearice then began to probe more deeply into Trisha's pussy, and realized that she, for the first time, had just fingered her way passed another woman's introius, and into what was referred to in the medical profession as her vaginal vault.

Suddenly, Clearice came very naturally to rubbing the necessary circular gestures around Trisha's hardening clitoris. Clearice only paused a few seconds when she realized that she had automatically begun sharing increasingly open mouth kisses with Trisha. Meanwhile, Gray had moved to a position behind Trisha, and was softly caressing both of the women's bodies. Gray came to feel that Trisha had begun to softly moan and shake from Clearice's touch, and suggested to her that it was perhaps her turn to roll.

Caught up in her indulgence, Trisha asked Gray if he would roll for her. Gray obliged her, and rolled a "sex" and a "privates," which Gray communicated to them both.

"Ahhh." Trisha said with a sigh, her eyes closed and her head back as Clearice slowed the progress of her fingers, "I'm feeling too good at the moment to give it much thought. I do think, however, that we ought to push someone's personal taboo envelope. I'm willing to take suggestions from the audience. What do you guys think?"

"We can do anything we want?" Gray whispered as he watched Clearice plant kisses along Trisha's neck, chest, and breasts.

"Anything." Answered Trisha, whispering the words ever so softly as Clearice resumed kissing her on the mouth.

Gray then communicated his desire into Trisha's ear. If Clearice was listening, she might have heard his request, but it did not appear so.

"Clearice honey?" inquired Trisha, "Did you hear that?"

"Yes." Clearice sighed.

"Is that okay with you?"

"Yes."

"Then Gray wins the game. Okay. Let's keep this natural, shall we?"

Trisha took Clearice's hand and moved it back. Gray poised himself behind Clearice. Trisha then began to finger the flood of juice that had flowed from Clearice's pussy, and proceeded to finger it into her female companion's anus. With that, Trisha fell to her knees, stopped to get an adequate taste of Clearice's cunt, and then lay on the floor. Clearice then brought herself to her knees before her, and proceeded to eat Trisha's pussy as naturally as she had fingered her or kissed her lips. Presently, Gray fell to his knees as well, and went about carefully inserting his seething cock into Clearice's ass.

Clearice whimpered as Gray breached each ring of muscle, and Trisha shook with each breath. Gray paced himself so that Trisha or Clearice might come first. In time, Trisha began to moan and push her clit hard against Clearice's mouth. Gray found it difficult to hold out any longer, so he stopped trying. As he came deeply into Clearice's ass, he began a chain reaction that caused Clearice to start coming, and Trisha to come even harder than she had been. Drained, Gray held his cock in Clearice's ass while Trisha settled into her post orgasmic calm. Presently, Trisha crawled her way around to Clearice's ass. Once there, she helped Gray pull out his cock, and assumed a position where she could lap up all the semen that he had left for her to eat. Just shy of spent, Gray laid back, and stared as Clearice carefully let go of his come a little at a time, and as Trisha licked it out of her anus until it was completely come free. Suddenly, his cock began to swell again. Trisha noticed, and then brought her self to face his cock so that she could lick it clean as well. Clearice had turned to see what was going on. She watched for a moment as she fingered herself to a few small orgasms before finally satisfying her curiosity by bringing herself to a position where she could see what it was like to toss a woman's salad. It wasn't very long at all before Clearice realized that she loved everything about it, from its heavy animal scent, to its texture, to the hot breath trapped between her mouth and her desire, and to the cool saliva that covered her face. It was that moment that Clearice knew that, for Trisha, with Trisha, she would not hesitate to do it again and again.