Winner Takes All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," he managed, breathless from all the stimulation. "I can't take it anymore." Conner retreated, Joey relented, allowing Lyle to effortlessly roll out from under me and scoop me up in his powerful arms. He marched at the head of the procession to Joey's room in the back of the apartment. Joey's room was the neatest and his bed had been made which meant it was prime choice.

He dropped me ungraciously onto the bed. As I straightened out, Lyle snatched my pants the rest of the way down and tossed them, then shucked off his pants and boxer shorts. He eased my thighs apart and crawled up in between, now his turn to be on all fours, with his rock hard cock pressing into my stomach. Joey and Conner took up positions on either side of the bed for a clear view, eying me hungrily, again fondling their own cocks. Lyle leaned in to speak in my ear.

"What do you think I'm going to do to you, Addie," he whispered, breathing haggard. His eyelashes brushed across my skin as he moved along my face. Our mouths met. His breath was heavy with alcohol but I kissed him with my lips and tongue.I arced my head back, licking along his lips, locked my legs around his hips, drawing him closer. This was it. Finally.

"Fuck me."

He rose up to his knees, drew my panties aside. My juices were already dribbling down my bare lips from the excitement. Sliding his finger up and down along the curve of my pussy he came to a stop at my clit to rub with the faintest touch. I moaned softly and shivered. He touched and stroked, adding more and more pressure, until his fingers were slick and he knew I couldn't be teased anymore. He slid his finger back down low, found my center, and pushed his middle finger slowly inside up to the knuckle. Lyle's fingers were a lot bigger than my own.

My breath came in rapid bursts from the sudden intrusion, my eyelashes fluttered, my mouth stood agape and in that moment Joey took hold of my chin, turned my face toward him and, crawling partially onto the bed, stuffed himself into my mouth. His cock brushed along the roof of my mouth. He was a bit longer than Conner, I could feel him edging further and further towards the back of my throat, but just before he went too far, Joey would pull back allowing the experience to be enjoyable rather than unbearable. Lyle was pushing his finger in and out of me almost to the beat with Joey's thrusts making the two feelings one. Then Conner reached in and both hands grabbed onto my tits, which shook from the pounding I was receiving. He twisted and pinched my nipples as Lyle had.

I shut my eyes, just feeling all of those sensations. My muffled moans carried through the open bedroom window. Even though it was getting late and the neighbors were sure to complain, I could not be quiet and it didn't seem like the guys cared much anyway. I felt my body rock as Lyle picked up the pace, inserting another finger inside of me. It hurt a little but I loved the feeling of being filled up. Joining in, I began to hump his fingers. The sensations grew in me, heightening me nearly to peak. At last, with one long cry, I came. My pussy pulsing around his fingers, I sent more sweet juices trickling down his hand. He tore his fingers out of me, which left me feeling empty. I let Joey fall out of my mouth to give Lyle my full attention. He slid the fingers he had just fucked me with into his mouth, licking it all way.

"I'd say you're ready now," he said. I panted and writhed, totally pleasured but the night was far from over.

12