Winning Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nirvana's hands started to explore, at first tentatively but then with more enthusiasm. I could see my lawyer's titties begin to rise and fall, clearly excited. The fingers were teasing at the bars, stroking less than subtly over the hardening nipples.

"They are beautiful," Nirvana stated breathlessly. There was a silence and I saw her swallow, then she asked, "Do you mind if I feel the...er....down there?"

"N -- no," was the stammered reply, offered with a radiant smile.

I would not have thought anything other than her exploration was curiosity until I saw that Nirvana's hands did not detach to move to the pussy jewels. No, she SLID her slender manicured fingers over Imogen's exposed flesh. It was an obviously sensual gesture. I was close to creaming my underpants. Imogen was biting her lip, trying to stay slightly aloof as agreed beforehand with me, but failing miserably. That would be severely punished, but then to do so would be a reward, wouldn't it? So, I stayed quiet, mesmerised.

My God! She handled each jewel separately, asking questions so coolly about how it was done, whether it hurt, how she kept herself so clean and smooth. I could tell she loved the texture of those well-oiled cunt lips and the bareness that had such an intense sensuality about it.

Imogen was completely breathless, her submissiveness heightened by the sheer sensuality of her situation.

"Darling?" Nirvana called, "Can I have some of these too as part of our agreement?"

I was finding it hard to speak, especially as her finger was absent-mindedly stroking Imogen's prominent clitty. I saw the blood at the side of my lawyer's mouth. She had bitten her lip, desperately trying to control her intense passion. It was delightful. I realised that Nirvana was potentially as dominant as I was and yes, that suppressed sexuality was confirmed. My new financial position seemed to be giving her permissions she had never felt she had.

"Yes my darling, of course you can," I replied, my voice breathy yet enthusiastic.

"Good," she replied, then pulled her hand away from Imogen, leaving my lawyer visibly bereft. She dipped into her handbag to find a tissue. I seized the moment. No better time than now to start her therapy, if it had not already started given the smell of female arousal that hung so cloyingly in the air and all that I had just witnessed.

"No darling, don't wipe her juice from your fingers," I ordered, careful not to be too sharp in my tone. "Use Imogen."

She looked puzzled.

"Imogen, show her."

True to form, Imogen slid off the desk, not stopping to smooth down her skirt or hide her firm breasts, and took my fiancé's hand. She bowed her head whilst keeping her deep blue eyes locked on Nirvana's dark pools that seemed to sparkle more than I had ever witnessed. Then that long, sensual tongue snaked out to lick at each manicured digit, before her wet mouth opened to suck them in. There was a smile of satisfaction on Nirvana's lips, and then a hungry flick of the tongue. It seemed to go on forever, until in impatience (and not a little jealousy I admit readers) I stopped them.

"Enough! Nirvana, you have signed a binding agreement with me. You resign your job today. Imogen advises me you do not have to give notice if you forego the salary you should have coming to you. It is a pittance anyway, and I want you on a plane to North America within 24 hours. In your absence I intend to organise the best wedding ever in either of our families, and as in accordance with other clauses in that document, you will accept my decisions. Once married, then we can work together on our future, but for now your focus is to be your sexual awakening. I know that sounds clichéd but if today is anything to go by, you are hiding your light under a bushel, or even a dark bush." I laughed at my own joke, but then stared at Nirvana with what I hoped would be sufficient authority. I realised that that was the key with her, taking control.

"Y-yes darling. I so want to marry you and I will obey you in every way. I need to go and buy clothes for the journey and when there..."

"No," interjected Imogen, "You need to carry no more than your daughter. That is in the contract that you have just signed." My lawyer had by now brushed herself down, buttoned up her blouse and looked every bit the professional again.

"What? But..." and then Nirvana shut up, realising we had been rather clever in reading only the key clauses to her. She darted a look at me that was initially anger but then softened to a smile. I sensed she liked my deviousness. Yes, she had once commented on how my intellect turned her on and now she was the victim of it, if I said it myself. "Ok, so a pair of panties and a toothbrush is all I take."

"Essentially yes, but in your case no panties either," Imogen said, pointing to the specific clause. "In fact, please give me your panties now as they are the last pair you will wear if you are to marry Mr Stebbings."

"But..." Nirvana started again to say, then sighed resignedly and hitching up her skirt grasped the elastic of her tiny knickers, slipping them down her legs. There was no mistaking the sodden gusset and the strong aroma of arousal. I held out my hand to receive them, but instead she gave them to Imogen whom, as previously instructed, held them to her nostrils that flared with the delightful scent. I watched the slightly embarrassed look of my fiancé but then again the flick of her tongue.

"Thank you Nirvana," Imogen said, placing the panties in her own bag, the little slut. I knew she would wank herself off later with those against her pussy or over her face. I'd seen her do it so many times for me when I had stolen them from Nirvana's laundry basket and used them in our sex play.

In exchange she took out two travel wallets, handing them both to Nirvana.

"The blue folder contains a train ticket and contact instructions for your daughter, Zeta. The red folder gives you your plane ticket, VIP passes and contact number in America. There are also some things that you are to do before you leave and that is in this bag I have here."

Imogen bent over the desk, her firm arse cheeks high in the air and partially naked as her short skirt rode high revealing her muscular thighs that were parted (again on my preordained orders). Her little pink rosebud invited the abuse of a butt plug and her cuntlips below glistened, ready to be fucked. But not today. No, this was all for show, to tease and test. As she leaned across so she picked up the bag on the other side, taking her time to stand back up and give it to Nirvana. I saw the wink, again as agreed, and I witnessed a wide, welcoming smile in return. Yes, I had been right. Nirvana was hiding some strong desires behind all that suppression. We were giving her permission to be the slut that was hidden underneath. I knew my hunch was right.

Nirvana opened the bag, curious to see the content. There was a razor, wax kit and shaving foam for sensitive skin. Also there was a soothing balm. That was all.

"I am instructed to prepare you," Imogen said gesturing to the en suite bathroom that was adjacent to her office. "Come with me now."

I watched my fiancé leave so obediently with my slut. Was she submissive or dominant? I was changing my mind.

It was a full half-hour before they came back out.

"Show me, as per clause 22, page 6," I ordered, having sat reminding myself of some of the most pertinent and clever conditions in the prenuptial.

"What?" Nirvana snapped, clearly showing signs of embarrassment despite the earlier display of sexuality.

"Clause 22, Page 6...You shall as fiancé obey Mr Stebbings's instructions to the letter. Any deviation from this obedience will deem the total agreement null and void," cited Imogen, clearly pleased with her clever wording.

Nirvana slid her skirt up her long legs, the brown skin so shiny and beautiful. Then she stopped, the hem just below where her cunt lips would become visible. Was she teasing or embarrassed? It was difficult to tell as she kept her head low, only her breasts seemed to be heaving.

"Higher," I ordered but very gently.

She obeyed, lifting her skirt high. I could not do anything but let out a huge sigh.

"Beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Beautiful."

Her cunt lips were pouting, aroused and thick. There was a slight parting, with a milky white sheen that covered the inner pinkness. Not a hair was left between her legs or on her soft pubic mound. I wanted to bury my tongue between those thighs and stab its hard tip into the crack. Instead I watched as Imogen continued the choreographed plan.

"She has obeyed you to the letter sir," she said quietly. "Look at how beautiful she certainly is now, though it took some time to persuade her to lose her pussy hair," she continued, as she let her fingers stroke over my fiancé's mons.

"Was there some disobedience?" I asked sternly.

"Only a little sir, she was reminded of the clauses and then acceded to the instructions you gave me."

"Good, now put your pussy away woman you need to get your daughter ready."

"Yes sir," Nirvana replied simply.

I let her get almost to the door then called her back.

"There is one more thing."

I walked up to her. The small velvet box was behind my back. She stood silently, unsure what was going to happen now. I bent on one knee and offered her the packet that was wrapped with a delicate gold bow. I saw the smile and the hands, oh those beautiful, delicate but strong hands, take my gift.

"Darling, you have agreed to my formal demands, but there is one more official thing I want to do. Please open the box."

I stood as she fumbled with the gold bow then snapped open the box. The diamonds set in platinum sparkled in the room. I took her hand as she held the ring between her fingers and helped her slide it on to her wedding finger.

"Marry me and I will love you forever. You will never want for anything, nor will your pleasure ever wain. I promise total love and whatever we do, only one person will have my heart. That person is you."

She squatted down, wrapped her arms around me so tightly, and kissed me hard on the lips in a way she had never done before. Her tongue snaked hard into my mouth, her hands roamed on my body, despite Imogen being in the room. Then she whispered the words I had longed to hear.

"I will be your complete sex slave...trust me."

Well, how wrong I'd been about the domination, readers, but I had to test it, didn't I? I stroked my hand down her back, squeezing her firm arse on the way, then slipped it under her skirt. She did not resist. I slid my fingers round to her shaven sex and dipped one digit between her open cunt lips. I felt her welcome me and heard her sigh.

"I trust it, but show me as I will not see you after this for some time. Fuck my finger."

And she did readers. She ignored the fact that Imogen was standing there waiting for us. She got up onto tiptoes then dropped down onto my finger, then raised, then lowered, her breath getting shorter and noisier as I rotated it inside her. The scream came after only a very short time as her head was flung back and obscenities left her mouth. Imogen had clearly got her up to fever pitch. I held her as her legs gave way and she impaled herself again, now onto two fuck fingers.

Then I pulled away from her, giving those sodden digits to my lawyer to lick and clean.

"Right, let's go and meet your daughter. You still have some jobs to do in order to meet our agreement before you go.

Chapter three - Daughter

"Zeta?" Nirvana called out when we got to her house.

She had been quiet on the way home. I'd driven her home in my new Aston that I'd hidden behind Imogen's office. Her bare arse was pressed against the soft red leather seat and her hand never left me left thigh, squeezing it occasionally with affection. I kept my hands on the handstitched steering wheel, feeling like Daniel Craig must have felt as Bond. Powerful. All I could do was smile.

There was no answer from the Bitch, but I could hear something upstairs. I couldn't pinpoint what it was but something in my subconscious was registering. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately I don't know, I did not connect with it.

Nirvana and I shrugged our shoulders, knowing how often the Bitch would ignore our calls. So, we decided to go to her, climbing the stairs hand in hand like star-crossed lovers. However, as we did so, so that sound was getting louder and now my brain was registering what it was; however muffled. I decided to say nothing. This was an opportunity not to be missed.

Nirvana knocked on Zeta's door, then flung open the door, not waiting for the "hold on a minute" that was uttered from inside simultaneously but not from her Bitch's mouth. Great! I was vindicated.

My fiancé stood there in shocked silence. There on the bed in the middle of that tip of a room was her daughter, her legs wide apart and a big black vibrator shoved deep in her jet-black hairy cunny. But that was nothing. Astride her face were her best friend Anissa's thighs, squeezed tight around Zeta's ears and with a tongue deep in her pussy; clearly leaving her on the point of an orgasm that she was not going to relinquish even if it did mean doing it in front of us.

"Oh-o-o-my-God...I'm cumming," she screamed as she pushed the dildo deeper into Zeta and we watched as the Bitch's body shook in a simultaneous explosion of pleasure.

So the Bitch was a dyke! Or at least might be. I wanted to laugh but realised this situation gave me a good deal of power. The negotiation about going to Madam Honfleur in the West Country would hopefully now be an easy one.

Nirvana was still speechless. Anissa slid off Zeta, whose face was shining with the wet pussy cream of her friend but seemed to be trying to deal with the whole thing calmly even if she was still shaking with the power of her cumming. Zeta was moaning and groaning, still unaware of who was standing in the room. Her body was soaked in sweat and her thighs and the toy were soaked with her juice. Yes, she was a squirter by the looks of it.

"Oh, fuck me honey you really made me cum that time!" she said in her Estuary English drawl. Such a contrast from her mother who spoke so well, but then Madam Honfleur would sort her out.

"Honey, we have visitors," said Anissa, trying still to be cool about it all.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

She lifted her head, the cum from Anissa still dribbling from her mouth and chin. It was a full minute or more before the reality struck her.

"Holy fuck! Mom, what are you ...oh shit, oh fuck, oh....Get out of my room you horrible man!" she then shouted at me once the shock had truly set in, as if I was to blame for her shagging a friend and getting caught. I laughed, knowing she was completely at our mercy. It was amusing to see her sitting up now, big tits bouncing as she knelt up on the bed trying to dismiss me. What a complete fool she was. She didn't even cover herself up.

Nirvana held my hand tightly. She was not letting me go. No, all agreements she had made with me were going to be honoured to the letter and here was the first chance.

"Anissa, so nice to see you. You are very beautiful, naked. However, I would like you to leave now as I have to talk to my daughter whom you won't be seeing for a few weeks," Nirvana said, her voice incredibly measured in tone. She was positively pleasant to the exiled Iranian. Yes, that was it, another lever! Nirvana had spotted it too.

We watched as the olive-skinned young woman dressed herself. I liked her shaven pussy, which was obviously wet and slowly being encased in a cotton skirt that had a strong peasant feel to it. The material glided up Anissa's legs and over hard buttocks that clearly had seen many cycle rides. Her knickers were stuffed into her handbag along with her bra. Her ample breasts were bound in the tightest tee shirt; nipples hard against the soft yellow fabric that set off that beautiful skin. She slipped on her sandals and walked nonchalantly past us. She had style, no doubt about it.

"Mummy," Zeta began to cry, "She made me do it, honestly..."

The front door closed. Nirvana stopped her daughter in mid-flow with a gesture and a tirade.

"Be quiet you stupid girl. Don't make me believe in any way a woman with such a slight frame or who is usually so polite and mild mannered could overpower you. For months you have been rude to Paul and tried to get me to give him up, and for what? So you could have lesbian shags? Nothing about considering my happiness. You have complained frequently about not having any money yet you have clearly been buying luxuries like that fuck toy. You are a spoilt bitch and now I am going to do something about it and given that last incident you have no choice."

The Bitch's expression was priceless. The crying had stopped in a gigosecond. She knew she was rumbled, but how would she manage the next pronouncement?

"I want you to pack a small bag with your toothbrush, toothpaste and one clean pair of knickers. You can wipe that woman's juice off your face and get dressed in your most simple dress. Put on that black one you have that is sleeveless. You can go without a bra and panties now or you will spoil the line. The ones you have don't go with it. I was going to take you shopping to get new lingerie, but being without it may remind you how awful you have been. You can whistle Dixie if you think I'm buying some now."

"Why have I got to pack a bag? I'm not going anywhere. This pig here," pointing a finger at me, "Is not getting me out of my own house. I know that is all he wants to do the bastard."

She stopped or should I say was stopped. Nirvana had slapped her hard across the face. Even I was shocked and restrained her from hitting again. This was supposed to be her darling little girl. Now the Bitch was crying!

"Shut up. I am marrying Paul in about two month's time," she said, talking over the loud whimpering noises her daughter was making as she held the reddened side of her face. "But, in the meantime, you are going to a finishing school in the West Country and I am going off to America to prepare for my wifely duties. Now get dressed as I have ordered."

This was amazing. It was so commanding, but I knew it would not be this easy.

"No, I'm not going."

Knew it.

"Yes you are, otherwise I will ring Anissa's lovely Iranian parents and tell them what their apparently deeply religious daughter has been up to this afternoon," Nirvana retorted with an icy menace in her voice. She walked towards the phone at the side of the bed; the one her bitch daughter used to hog nightly to speak to friends for hours on end. "Should I do it?"

Yes, the Coup de Gras.

"N-n-no mother. OK, I'll pack but I don't want to go."

"Who said you did? But I want you in a safe finishing school not, not..." she struggled with the words and then they came like a volcano, "Not fucking some other slut in my house!"

"But we were only experimenting. She's not lesbian...I-I-I'm not lesbian...it's just some innocent fun."

"Oh that's ok then, so I can explain that to Mr and Mrs El Bourgrini?"

"NO, no..." she was starting to sound desperate.

"OK, get packing. We will stand and supervise."

"But I'm naked!" she exclaimed, as if suddenly aware there was a fully clothed man in the room and she was completely nude.

"Then hurry and put some fucking clothes on! We're going in one hour."

I'd never heard her speak like this to Zeta before. I understood though why now. Her bitch of a daughter suddenly sprang into action, dashing into the bathroom, opening and closing cupboards and very soon she was ready. Shame really as I'd enjoyed watching her titties bounce and her bushy cunt hair being fluffed with a brush by Nirvana. The black dress was a stunner, her tits struggling hard against the soft silk and bulging upwards and out as they found escape routes in the low décolletage. They had a jiggle as she walked.