Winter Formal video

Story Info
A video of Bri's performace and further instructions arrive.
3.1k words
4
37.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since the Winter Formal. It was Saturday morning when I received a bit of mail. Inside the mail were a cell phone, DVD, and letter. I opened the letter.

Hello Beautiful,

I very much enjoyed last Saturday and know you did as well! I have provided a video of your performance, and a cell phone for you to carry, on you, at all times to get my further requests. Between me having another copy of the video and your enjoyment, I know you will oblige my requests.

Yours,

XXX

I put the DVD into my player after assuring no one was around, and sat on my bed. There I was in the video on the cold white tile floor of the old dorms. I thought about all the men that had been there and the sheer disgust of things guys did in dorm room bathrooms. I could feel my wetness. Now the instructions... I was stripping for a stranger. I hoped to see the stranger's face. I was getting hot watching the video. No doubt my former captor felt the same about the video. Oh my gosh. He started jerking off when I took my bra off. Wow! I was so scared at the time. But look how hot I was! I was not touching him; I was not touching myself. (Not yet.) But in the solitary of my room, I was about to.

I untied the top of my halter dress, revealing my tits to myself. As I saw each of my video moves, I revealed the same body part to myself. Oh yeah, I tried to cover my tits after I took my bra off. I pinched and tugged at my pink nipples as I watched this part of the video my hands coming off of my tits. I now wished I had not fought "him." I wished "he" was sucking my nipples right now as I watched the video. OH! He has quite a large penis!!! It did me good to see him stroking it. Oh my! He just came. I wondered how many more times he came that night. Well, in the video at least. I watched as I the video star bend over for his viewing pleasure. I wish he had inserted that large cock into me while I was bent over in just that light blue lace thong. My tits hanging between my legs, waiting to be attended to. All I could think of was how I wanted him to fuck me doggie-style and grab my tits! This was driving me wild in the privacy of my own bedroom! I was getting wetter watching myself on the screen, and then he uses that feather tickler on me. Oh, he knew how wet I was, and if he could see how wet I am now.

Next were his instructions to move the crotch of my panties to the side so he could tickle my pussy, I was dripping wet at that point. Oh, that had felt soooo good. I watched as my body reddened out of embarrassment from my excitement. By the time he instructs me to remove my lace thong; I don't see much point of my having worn it as long as I had. I pushed my halter dress off my naked body as I watched the video that I was kicking my thongs to my sexy stranger, I was not the same girl as in the video. I watched the venerable naked girl on the screen try to hide herself with her hands. Right now I was playing with my pink swollen pussy lips to get myself off, not covering the reddening of my embarassed skin. I came as I knew the next part of the video I would see.

There I was on the floor, legs spread. I had never masturbated for someone and I had NEVER watched myself masturbate! It was SOOOO SEXY! I enjoyed watching myself. But even more I could understand his reactions. He stood over me. I wished as we were mutually masturbating that he had cum on me. I watched my fingers trace circles around my clit. I mirrored what I saw on the television, my legs sprawled over my bed. Watching both of us masturbating was making me want to cum again. I could not believe that I had not heard him cum earlier. I loved seeing him cum as I did. This time you could see the absolute pleasure he felt, his head cocked back as he came and pinched his stream of cum off from spurting on my naked body beneath him. Oh I was hot as I climaxed. You could tell it was genuine to how I do it in the privacy of my own room, my arm over my face to stifle any sound. But, he wanted to hear the moans. I am sure it helped him over the edge.

Although his game was cruelly fun, he was sweet in how he attended to me as he bathed me. He secured my hands to a suspension bar above my head. Oh! Look at him and his strip tease... He has quite a body, I saw as he removed his clothes in the video. His pecks, eight pack abs, tight ass, and huge cock. Who was this guy? Why must his face be blacked out? Did I know him? I went back to my thoughts I had when I was in the moment. I had never had a man give such attention to my tits. Normally it is the speed bump to get to my pussy. But he softly and sweetly lathered and attended to them. (Though his calloused hands were rough) it was his intention to be sweet. His face was at my tightened abs as he suds them. I remember how I wanted him to move down, tend to my pussy... Instead he lowered my arms so he could flip me in the opposite direction. I remembered how soft his kiss on my shoulder was as I watched it in the video. I remembered feeling his cock poking at me, if only it had poked my pussy! I watched as he lowered himself to the floor and bit my ass. I had wiggled when he did this. Then, from his kneeling position, he spun me around. My pussy was at his face. You could tell how he worshiped this part of me as I watched him, and as I spread my legs. He softly touched me, fingering around my pussy. He fingered around the outside of my vaginal lips, and rubbed cum down my thighs. I watched as my mouth screamed, "FUCK MY PUSSY! I felt your cock! I want it in me!" Remembering this, watching this made me cum again. But this time was without my manual stimulation. And there it was... He rinsed me off had me count to remove my blindfold and he was gone. When the video went to snow, I stood nakedly and walked to the sink. I took a washcloth to my face, then tits, and finally my pussy. I washed off the physical remnants of my viewing.

Another hour later the cell phone buzzed. It nearly made me jump out of my skin.

"Clear the rest of your day. Go to the tree beneath your window. There are further instructions."

I used my own cell to cancel my afternoon and evening. I went to the tree to find a box with a white micro bikini with rio bottoms, a white trench coat, and letter.

"I know it is a tid bit cold still at 60 degrees. But, I found it refreshing to have this Indian summer and wanted us to make the most of it. Put on the garments from this box, travel south on the highway fifty miles, go west on Route 66 and take exit 113. When you get to Tri Delta Park, park in the parking lot on your left."

As I walked back upstairs I thought at least I would not know anyone fifty some miles away! I stripped in front of my full length mirror, and tried to figure this bikini out. It was micro! The triangles meant for the tits were two inches at most. Now I am not large chested, but these things only covered my nipples. And I was not sure how I was supposed to wear it. I mean does the string go around the bottom of my tits and around the back. If that was the cases, you could absolutely see the shadow of my pink nipples around the edge of the triangle. Or, was this supposed to only cover the nipple, and the ties would go across my tits with my tits hanging out of the bottom. I had not decided... Then thought whichever I choose, would shift during the car ride. I could quickly figure out the rio bikini bottoms. They were a standard kind of bikini bottom that tied on each side. I put them on and was excited about my rendezvous. I looked in my closet for some heels. I was not instructed on what kind of shoes to wear or any. But, I couldn't see how high heels could hurt! I threw the white trench over my outfit, buckling it closed. As I walked down the hall, I thought that I looked fairly normal to the girls in my house.

I got into my car and drove as the directions said. As I was getting closer to my exit, I stopped at a restaurant for a quick recheck. I went into the bathroom and decided the top should only cover my pink (and erect) nipples. That meant the string cut across my tits allowing most of beneath my tits to be exposed. It was a good thing my tits were perky and did not need support to hold them up! I then adjusted the bottoms of my bikini hoping they were not too wet, but I did not check. I placed my coat on again securely and drove to my final destination and parked.

A black masked man knocked on my window. I could only see his eyes and mouth.

"I am going to do you a favor today. Get out of the car and take off your coat."

"It's a public park!"

"DO AS I TELL YOU BRI!"

Hearing my name said this way gave my chills. I got out of the car and slowly removed the coat. I knew I was white hot in this bikini. I let it fall to the ground.

"Hand the coat to me."

I did as told. Then he sat in my car telling me to get the items a few yards away.

"I am going to let you wash your car. And I am going to enjoy the show. Do a good job for me and your car."

I went to get the car washing supplies and he closed my car door. I returned and turned on the hose. It sprayed back at me a bit. Then I adjusted it so it sprayed the car. After the car was wet, I turned to bend down to the bucket. I watched as he struggled to crane his neck to watch my crotch as I bent forward. I returned with the wet sponge. I washed the hood.

I made sure to seductively bend as I tried to reach the middle of the hood. No doubt he was plotting in his mind what he would like to do with my laid out body. My tits rubbed against the car as I stretched across the vehicle.

I moved to the windows. I decided to suds the driver's side window. I wanted to do it differently than before. This time, I took the sponge to my chest and washed them. "He" removed his shirt at this point. I enjoyed seeing his bare chest. And put my chest to the window rubbing myself up and down the windows. Then I went to moving my erect nipples in circles around the windows. Oh how I wished I was washing him with my body this way.

I took my shoes off and climbed up on the hood of the car. I knelt down on the hood. I spread my legs as far as I could and leaned back on my feet. I knew then he could see the crotch of my bikini. I had not sprayed the bikini bottoms, but knew they were wet from my pussy dripping. He removed his pants and boxers in one swoop.

I looked down to my tits and saw that he was quite cleaver. When my bikini was wet, it was also sheer. I don't mean that figuratively like a wet tee contest. Well, maybe. But, you could tell the material was such that no matter its color it would be sheer when wet. I could not believe I did not notice earlier. I leaned forward and threw myself on my car hood, rubbing and gyrating myself on my car. Then to wash the windshield, I once again used my barely covered tits to "scrub" the window. I watched as he stroked himself as I cleaned my car. His pace quickened while I was washing the front window. I wanted to take him over the edge. I put my left foot on the top of the car and straddled the window. His mouth came to where my pussy was and kissed the window as he blew his load. If I were not as turned on as I was, I would have been disgusted by a guy creaming himself in my car.

But, it was HOT despite the chilly air.

I laid on the roof of the car washing. Then I slid down the back window. I felt my bikini top slide around a bit with this maneuver. So, I slinked to hide behind the car devising my plan.

I put my tits to the back window; I reached around behind my back and untied the top of my bikini, leaving it on the car. I took my bare tits to the window and washed the window circling my tits around the window. "He" was watching through the rear view mirror.

I knew the view was not as good as he had hoped. I walked to the front and climbed on top of the hood again. I rewashed the window bare-titted. Now, he had a view. But not as good as the one I was about to give. I knelt again on the hood. I pulled slowly at the right tie on my bottoms. I bit my lower lip while looking directly at his masked face. It came untied and fell from my body revealing more of my flesh. I tugged at the left tie, as it came untied; the only material covering my body was the material between my legs, maintained only by the positioning of my body and my upper thighs keeping the bottoms from falling off. I spread my legs further until I was nude on my car for my gawking, masturbating sexy, stranger.

I turned facing the same direction as "Him" and threw my right leg over the passenger's side of the hood and my left over the driver's side. I leaned forward and raised myself off of the car like I was fucking it. I finally closed my legs and climbed to the window. I thought my sexy stranger should get the money-shot. I put my left leg on the roof, and lunged into the window. The money shot was a cum shot too! He came at the window right where my bare pussy was.

I was exhausted and horny. I climbed off of the car and rinsed it off. My fully dressed, masked stranger exited the car. I stood there watching him as he gathered my bikini, and pinched my right nipple as he walked past me saying, "Wait for my next text."

"What about me? I have not cum..."

"Enjoy the ride home."

I got into my car and was glad he left the coat at least, even if he took the bikini. It did not cover much! I took my finger to the cum on the inside of the window and then took it to my mouth. I had become a whore for this guy. I did not even know him! But, I enjoyed the production of his ecstasy in my mouth.

I did not want to pleasure myself, but I sure wanted a release. I untied the belt of my coat. It lay slightly open. I felt the material over my tits. My bare pussy was touching my leather seat, dripping. I pulled the coat open completely. My hands went to my tits. I mauled at them, bouncing them and doing all I wanted "him" to do to them. I tried to put my nipple in my mouth when I heard

"Hey! Can we join you?" Two college guys stood outside of my car gawking at my nakedvunerable body. I wondered how much they had seen, how long they had been there watching and I was humiliated.

I quickly put my coat on and raced out of there. I was embarrassed and horny. I didn't dare touch my dripping parts. But was determined when I reached my room, I would wear myself out.

I drove quickly home. I was home a good fifteen minutes ahead of when I should. I took some take out in the room with me, setting it on my nightstand.

I backed away from the bed and glared at it like he was there and I was going to punish him for not having me cum and then my embarrassment of indecent exposure.

"You are going to pay!" I mumbled.

I jumped onto the bed, and laid across it to reach in my nightstand. I pulled out my vibrator. I threw my only clothing off quickly, it falling on the floor. I placed my vibrator pointing straight up and mounted it. My tits bounced up and down as my weight bounced up and down on my bed. I went at it like I had never gone at anything before. I was frustrated. I had never been left like this. I was always in control. Somehow, this guy got into my head. I continued bouncing on the vibrator. I turned it on as I was releasing some tension. I came, my naked body falling onto the bed, with a moan.

I rolled over and opened my brown bag of food from my nightstand. Even my choice in fast food was evidence of how this guy got into my head! I ate my hot dog wishing it were him.

I spent the rest of the weekend pretty much naked and masturbating, only dressing to get food. But no orgasm was enough. It was not satisfying. I knew I could fuck any of a hundred guys. But, it would not satisfy me. I knew only "he" could do it. I waited for a text.