Winter in New York - A Week in Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's happening at Wagnor?"

"You met Richard. He is my selected chief, knows my style, and knows your work as well. He is top down when necessary and bottom up most of the time. He knows everything about me, and now you."

I was astonished that Richard was so trusted that David confided our relationship. "He knows we became partners yesterday?" Did I just say 'became partners', was that my confirmation of accepting David as my partner, lover?

David looked at me, "Did we become partners last night, Martin?"

I knew the answer was affirmative before I answered, "Yes, David, we did." My voice choked with emotion. David pulled the car off the road onto the service lane. He just barely stopped before he began deeply crying as all his pent up emotions spilled over. I said nothing just reached across the console and touched his heaving shoulder.

The rest of the week was blur as we spent many hours talking, loving, fucking, living in the other's light. Then reality set in, I had to return to upstate New York and David had to run his businesses. I was sobering up from a week of wanton sex when David made a decision that changed everything. "I think I'll commute from New York for a while, Martin."

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Just can't get that 'I want you in my mouth and my anus'. Seriously? Anus? Would someone really say that in the heat of passion?? Then with the 'sphincter' and 'prostate orgasm'. Think we know by now how it works up there. Some parts sounded a bit too clinical and proper for me to get into the sex side of it.

But I liked the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Thought this was a great read loved it... Can't get Oscar and Felix out of my head as Martin and David tho.... Lol.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
WOW

This was an incredible story, well done. I hope to see more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Unrequited Love His best friend is straight but he can't help loving him.in Gay Male
Finding Love after a Broken Heart Through heartache can one find love?in Gay Male
Her Brother Ch. 01 I thought I was in love... then I met her little brother.in Gay Male
Loss to Love Ch. 01 Drew was a plain high school kid, till he lost everything.in Gay Male
Montana Innocent teen gets first time experience from hot farm hand.in Gay Male
More Stories