Winter In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writeman
Writeman
63 Followers

"You sure you're not just trying to avoid going home tonight?" said Linda with a laugh.

"Saw right through me" responded Cole, as he attempted to rise.

Linda turned and put her arms around Cole's neck, then kissed him long and passionately.

"You're not going anywhere" she whispered, and turning, placed Cole's arms around her once again. Cole kissed her hair in return, then her neck, then her ears, then her neck again. Linda shivered in delight. It was warm by the fire, but Cole's kisses were giving her goosebumps.

Cole slipped his hands under Linda's sweater and caressed her bare stomach and her sensitive sides. It tickled a little, she thought, but mostly it just felt good. Linda arched her back in pleasure, and Cole delighted in the sensuous, sinuous action that thrust her breasts forward so provocatively. He couldn't wait to touch them, to hold her breasts in his hands, but it had been months since he'd slept with a woman, and it might be months again. Tomorrow he'd have frozen feet and a runny nose. No way was he going to rush the pleasure of this night.

Cole moved to put some more wood in the open stove, then resumed his former position with Linda snuggled against him. More kisses rained down on Linda's neck and shoulders and more delicious words of endearment in her ears. Linda sighed deeply as she felt Cole;s hands finally caress her breasts, fingers tracing one pattern, then another, across and around and around her straining nipples. One of Cole's hands went around to undo her bra, then both resumed their caresses of her swelling, aching, breasts. Cole's open hand played lightly across one nipple, then the other, and Linda squirmed in delight.

Some men were rough with her breasts, especially with her nipples, but Cole was gentle and his hands a delight. Linda pushed her chest forward as if to ask for more, and Cole was only to glad to oblige. For long minutes his fingers traced around Linda's aureoles, underneath her breasts, around her breasts and around her nipples, all the while Linda grabbing quick gulps of air between moments of remaining motionless while currents of pure pleasure criss-crossed her body. She marveled at the odd connection between her breasts and vagina, which was undergoing minute and pleasurable internal spasms with each caress of her breasts, spasms which each contributed a droplet of moisture on the internal walls of her most intimate recess.

Linda could take no more. She pushed Cole flat on the bench cushion and moved her body slightly higher so that she could kiss Cole while lying atop him. Cole responded enthusiastically with his tongue, and soon the couple were breathing hard through their noses, afraid to break off the kiss and lose a moment's pleasure. Linda smiled inwardly as she felt Cole's hardness beneath her, and maneuvered her body discreetly to better feel that hardness against her.

This was good. This was very good. Cole's hands crossed Linda's back as they kissed, sometimes caressing, sometimes scratching her lightly. Minutes later, Cole lifted the sweater and Linda's loose bra over her head, then lifted Linda slightly so that her breasts were even with his head. Murmurs of pure animal pleasure escaped his lips as he moved his hostess gently back and forth in such a way that her swaying breasts caressed his face. And when he could take the teasing no more, he drew a nipple in his mouth and sucked ever so slightly, causing Linda to jerk slightly in pleasure.

Now it was Linda's turn to make involuntary little noises. She couldn't help it. Cole would alternately tongue and suck her nipples in a most delightful way, causing minute electrical pulses of pleasure within her vagina every time. She was wet and getting wetter. Maybe embarassingly so. She could tell her panties were damp. They were a bit old fashioned, and had a cotton panel, which was good for absorption, but if Cole liked skimpy thongs or something sexy from a lingerie catalog, he was out of luck.

Cole's hands ceased to rove across Linda's back and now dropped lower into the topmost portion of her jeans. Linda didn't think her pants were loose enough to allow entry of Cole's hands, but soon one of his hands was in and gliding over the smoothness of her rear. The other had slid under Linda in what she thought might be a effort to unbutton her pants. She was right.

With a simple flick of his finger, Cole unbuttoned Linda's jeans and tugged her zipper down. Not that Linda was resisting. She lifted herself to make the job easier, and was inwardly thinking "Now comes the best part!"

But it wasn't to be. Not soon, anyway. Cole had stopped suckling on Linda's breasts and begun kissing her stomach. It was odd, yet pleasurable. Linda turned to make it easier for him and smiled. Cole smiled back and resumed his attention to Linda's stomach, alternately kissing and tracing lines with his tongue across her smooth abdomen. Cole's other hand was meanwhile busy massaging Linda's thighs and legs, stopping every minute or so to pull her pants down a little or trace a pattern on her panties. Linda sighed deeply once more.

"You're teasing me. I distinctly get the feeling you're teasing me" she said with a smile.

Cole didn't answer, but she could see his eyebrows arch for a moment, and that was enough. Besides, something else was now distracting her, a finger, was caressing her panty crotch lightly, tracing the indentation between her labia. Linda moaned and pushed her pelvis forward to strengthen the exquisite touch, but the dancing fingers moved elsewhere. She felt them resurface along the legband of her panties and had a moment of panic. She hadn't shaved in....two months? What would Cole think of all the hair? No way did she think her Christmas eve dinner would end like this. Well, almost no way.

Cole kissed her again, and they each took turns drawing the other's tongue into their mouth. It was a wonderful sensation, almost as wonderful as the feeling Linda was getting from Cole's hand as he caressed her between her legs. Instead of a light and teasing finger, he was now applying a delicious pressure with one finger on each side of her sex. More moans escaped as Linda came. She hadn't even touched herself since the weekend after Thanksgiving, and IT.....FELT......SO.......GOOD!

Cole rose and pulled Linda's jeans all the way off now, picking her up and placing her on the bed platform by the stove. Turning Linda on her stomach, Cole removed his clothes quickly and began massaging Linda's back and neck, reaching up into her hair occasionally to massage her scalp. It was heaven. Linda purred with pleasure. She wanted to reciprocate, to make Cole stand still while she teased him with her hands, to grab his butt tightly, to take him in her mouth and tease him with her tongue--to do lots of things--but she sensed that this moment was for her. And so she did nothing but offer encouragement.

Linda's rear now became Cole's focus. His hands swooped lower and lower down her back until he was massaging her cheeks firmly through her panties.

Hands slipped into each legband, now, and each began to caress the soft hills of flesh beneath. Around and around and up and down, and down, down, down until two long fingers caressed Jenny's wet and quivering vaginal lips.

Jenny shook with excitement as Cole teased her with his fingers. Inexplicably, the fingers were removed and Cole shifted position. Linda turned her head and was amazed to see him savoring the wetness on his fingers. He saw her quizzical look and responded.

"You are delicious.... I love the taste and smell of your pussy...I can't wait to eat you, to taste you even more."

Linda was shocked. Shocked and delighted, actually. Especially since she was worried about being too wet a few minutes ago.

"I think that's the nicest compliment I ever got."

Cole smiled and moved lower on the bed, giving Linda a quick glimpse of a bobbing penis emerging from the copper colored pubic hair between Cole s legs. She smiled and closed her eyes. He wasn't small. Size didn't matter a lot, but it did matter a little, and he wasn't small. He wasn't small!!! This could turn out to be one of the best nights of my life, Linda thought, and smiled again.

Cole now began massaging Linda's feet and toes. It felt great and Linda pushed herself against the mattress in pleasure when he separated each toe and massaged then individually. It got even better when he sucked on a toe or two and tickled under each with his tongue. Where did he ever learn those tricks? Who taught him?

Linda spread her legs slightly as Cole moved higher, massaging each calf and running his hand sensuously up and down her legs. She was ticklish behind her knees and jumped slightly when he gave her a kiss there. More kisses followed, as Cole caressed and kissed Linda's soft upper thighs. Consciously or unconsciously she had spread her legs wider to allow Cole more room, but now he closed her legs and began removing Linda's white panties, nipping and teasing her with his lips and tongue. Once her panties were off, Cole

pulled Linda closer to the edge of the bed, lowered his head and began kissing and licking along Linda's sensitive inner thighs. Linda moaned in pleasure and moaned in anticipation of what was to come. But Cole was in no hurry. He sucked and kissed each little patch twice until all that was left was Linda's quivering, trembling pussy. And when she was aching to be touched, aching to feel his lips and tongue touch her most sensitive parts, Cole backed off for a minute and resumed kissing her thighs. Linda thought she'd go mad with desire and struggled to quiet her pulsing body. But now it was no use.

Cole was working his way along the dark pink ridge that was Linda's labia, tasting and sucking each little flap of skin. Pleasure on pleasure was Linda's

as Cole began stroking the fold of skin around Linda's clitoris with the fingers of one hand and teasing the pink and exquisitely sensitive bud with his tongue. Linda could hold back no more and Cole knew it. He placed his lips around Linda's clitoris and sucked rhythmically while her body rose and fellin the ecstasy of the best orgasm she ever had.

It took several minutes for Linda to regain her composure. Cole lay alongside her on the bed and held her, stroking her face, arms and sides. When she gained enough strength, Linda moved to bring Cole's penis close to her mouth so she could try and repay Cole for some of the oral pleasure he'd given her, but Cole declined.

"Just straddle me. I want to feel myself inside you."

"So do I" said Linda with passion and she raised herself a little, grabbed Cole's manhood lightly and parted her labia with the glistening brick-colored head. It fit her well, and Linda began to raise and lower herself in a slow, twisting fashion. Even the upstroke felt good, but not near the pleasure she felt on the downstroke as Cole filled her and she got the extra sensation of her clitoris rubbing against the base of Cole's penis. Faster and faster the two

lovers ground away at each other until an orgasm seemed near, but Cole pulled out and moved Linda beneath him for the final leg of their journey to bliss.

"I know it's the Missionary position, but I like it, too. I want to see you beneath me, I want to feel you, to cover you with my body."

Linda smiled and kissed Cole tenderly, arching her back as Cole's next blissful thrust entered her. There was another, and another and another and soon the muffled animal noises of pleasure and joy rose and fell as two more denizens of the deep forest snuggled beneath the snows and settled in for the night.

Writeman
Writeman
63 Followers
12