Winter Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia took a long look at Leslie and giggled. Leslie cocked her head and wondered why Julia was giggling. She had her most intimate apparel on and Julia was almost laughing at her. Then she realized she still had her socks on, long rainbow stripped hiking socks. Leslie was so embarrassed; Julia stood and walked to her, taking her into her arms.

She brushed her lover on the cheeks with her lips and whispered, "You were sexy clothed my love, and you're just so much cuter with your socks on."

Leslie melted into Julia's arms, holding the older woman tight; she looked up and kissed her again. The look she gave Julia reinforced the first thoughts she had about her lover. She could easily fall in love with Julia if she wasn't there already. She knew it could never actually be them alone together; Julia had her family and many years with a loving husband. Leslie had not quite as many years but loved her husband dearly and didn't want to think about the trauma and heartbreak a divorce would case. Regardless, she felt but wasn't sure Julia had the same feelings towards her.

Julia loved feeling Leslie's warm body in her hands, she wondered what Leslie was thinking as they stood there holding each other gently embracing. She slowly let her lover go and looked into her eyes.

"Leave the socks on sweetness, they are cute." Julia whispered.

Leslie grinned and kissed Julia quickly; she stepped back and let Julia unhook her bra. Julia's eyes filled with hunger as she slowly let Leslie's lacey bra unfold and slip off her arms. Julia gently placed her fingertips just under Leslie's breasts. Leslie sighed as Julia slowly let her fingers circle the lower portions of each breast, barely touching Leslie's skin. She then used the tips of her fingernails to trace a line up to each solid deep reddish nipple, where she brushed them with her hard fingernail. Leslie blushed and goose bumps arose on her arms, she shivered a bit and looked up at Julia. Julia looked back at Leslie; she leaned in and made a slow swipe of Leslie's lips with the tip of her tongue. Leslie giggled, letting the bra drop to the floor then hopping onto the bed; she knelt back on her heels and waited anxiously for Julia to disrobe.

Julia shook loose her hair from its confines in the ponytail. She grasped her turtleneck by the hem at her waist and slowly began to raise it over her head to remove it. Pulling the sweater up and over her head as she cleared her lovely head, static electricity cracked. She winced as her long dark hair followed the sweater off her head. She tossed it across the room to a waiting chair where it hung up on the arm. Her hair looked like she'd stuck her finger in a light socket making Leslie giggle. Julia straightened her hair and smiled trying not to look frazzled. She followed the sweater to the chair and sat down, bending forward to unclasp her bra.

She reached up and flipped the clasp letting her breasts free. Leslie's heart raced as she saw Julia's nipples already anxious for her mouth. Her nipples were hard and erect, waiting for the feel of Leslie's warm wet mouth to engulf them. The bra slid off Julia's shoulders and down to the floor. Julia then crossed her legs at the ankles placing her toe of her left foot to the heel of her right, as Leslie grew anxious.

Being impatient, Leslie hopped off the bed and quickly landed in front of Julia to help her slip off her boots. She took the heel of one boot as Julia sat back and stretched her leg out. Leslie smiled up at her and eased the boot off her foot. She repeated the same process for the other foot, and then sat back with her legs folded beneath her rear and tossed it to join its mate. She then grasped Julia's foot, massaging it and slowly working her way up Julia's wool covered ankle. Julia giggled as Leslie tickled her foot and ankle. Her hands felt good against Julia's smooth and shapely leg; she pinched her lover's sock; pulling it away from the skin and moved it seductively down the ankle and off her foot.

Julia grinned with the delicate touch and attention to detail Leslie was showing. It was if this was part of their love making process and Leslie was performing a ritual prior to it. She took the same delicate steps to remove Julia's other sock and then sat back on her heels once more. Leslie loved the feel of Julia's bare ankles and feet in her hands. Her attention to Julia's feet were just a prelude to the attention she longed to give the rest of Julia's body.

Julia stood up and unhooked her skirt; she looked down at Leslie letting the skirt crumple into a pile at her feet. Leslie rested her hands back behind her and looked up at Julia's thong panties, a definite dark area between her legs showed. Leslie grinned knowing that she has caused that reaction and knew her panties were the same way. Julia smiled gazing back down at Leslie; breasts pointed up towards her as Leslie rested on her hands.

Julia stepped away from her skirt and held out her hands to Leslie. Grasping Julia's open palms, Leslie pulled herself up and back into the arms of her waiting lover. They held each other and kissed again, tongues playing as their hands felt the warm soft skin of their backs. Their breasts pressed together smothering each other in a pleasant mass.

Leslie separated their lips and leaned into Julia's neck. With a soft brush of her lips on Julia's neck, she lowered her head to Julia's breast. She lovingly inhaled Julia's swollen nipple as she worked her hands down Julia's back and onto her bare cheeks. Julia sighed as Leslie helped herself, nuzzling Julia as if she were her child. Julia stood there; legs weakening as Leslie continued her slow baby-like suckling of her breast.

"Leslie, you feel so wonderful there my love." Julia softly whispered.

Leslie looked up and kissed Julia's lips again as she switched from one breast to the other. She continued playing with Julia's nipple; tugging and teasing it with her teeth. Her hands sliding up and down Julia's sides feeling the soft curves of her hips. Leslie continued her special attention to Julia's breasts as Julia closed her eyes and sighed.

Leslie knew exactly what Julia loved and her loving touch took Julia to that wonderful level of euphoria that blocks all else from the mind. Julia tried to keep her balance, but her legs began to weaken as her lover continued suckling and massaging her willing body.

Leslie felt Julia swaying and slowly eased her desire for Julia's beautiful breasts. She looked up and softly cooed, "Let's go to bed, shall we?"

Julia could only nod; her mind was elsewhere still reveling in the bliss that Leslie had created. Leslie took Julia's hand and gently led her to the side of the bed. She then reached up and pulled the comforter and the sheets back away from the pillows. She eased Julia into her king-sized bed and snuggled up to her.

Julia was slowly re-focusing on Leslie when suddenly the dogs bounded into the room. They whined and sat at the side of the bed looking up wanting to go outside. Leslie blushed and giggled, Julia laughed as the dogs sat there wagging their tails and whimpering. Leslie got up and headed out of the bedroom to let the dogs outside. She watched them run out into the backyard, sniff and do their thing.

She let them back and spoke to them, "You ladies happy now? Let mommy play and I promise you a treat later on."

The two golden retrievers wagged their tails seeming to understand as Leslie hurried back to Julia. They went back to their naps content once again.

Julia had propped herself up with the pillows against the headboard of the bed during Leslie's absence. She thoroughly enjoyed the attention Leslie was giving her body. She began to wonder how far their relationship might go; already she liked Leslie as a friend. The intimacy of the bedroom was an added bonus, she enjoyed beyond measure.

Leslie walked back into the room and slid back into bed next to Julia. She snuggled up placing her leg between Julia's and laying with her head perfectly positioned to return to her new favorite pastime. Leslie's sock covered feet felt funny against Julia's bare legs. Julia stroked Leslie's hair and brushed it away from her face removing the barrettes as Leslie's mouth returned to Julia's anxious breasts.

Julia grinned and commented, "Are your babies better now?"

Leslie stopped briefly, "Yes, the doggie door wasn't open; I made sure it was unlatched before I left them."

Julia moaned with delight, massaging her lover and closing her eyes. She had been very close to climaxing when Leslie stopped and urged her to the bed. Now those delightful feelings returned coursing through her body.

She returned to nurse, softly inhaling Julia once more. Her hand massaged Julia's body then crept down between Julia's open legs. It slipped between Julia's panties and her warm skin searching for that wonderfully soft patch of hair she remembered from their first morning.

Julia's head sank back deeply into the pillows as Leslie's tongue flicked her areola teasing and rediscovering each little nuance. Julia was aching, her body wanted to explode with the pleasure Leslie was giving her. She twisted and turned as Leslie slipped her middle finger just below Julia's pubic hairs and between her lips. Julia gasped as the finger went directly to its target; her swollen clit was ready; warm secretions oozed over Leslie's finger.

Leslie could sense Julia was ready, she kissed Julia's right breast one more time and then lifted her wrist to let Julia know it was time for the panties to go away. Julia raised her pelvis and waited as Leslie grabbed the soaked thong and slid it down to Julia's ankles. She then worked it off Julia and let it fall to the floor.

Reluctantly leaving Julia's breasts, Leslie sat next to her lover. Her feet tucked under her she leaned in and placed her hands over Julia's tummy. Working her hands in a small circle, she eventually placed them between Julia's legs.

Julia lay there in her renewed state of bliss as Leslie parted her legs and slid her hands up the insides of Julia's thighs. Moving to a better position between Julia's open legs, she placed her thumbs on the outside edges of Julia's outer lips and opened her slightly. She began massaging with the thumb of one hand as her fingers slipped below and brushed Julia's anus.

Julia bit her lip and gasped at the new sensation. Her body shook as Leslie continued massaging both areas. When Julia was just on the cusp of her orgasm, Leslie lowered her face and slipped her tongue between Julia's folds, driving Julia over the edge. She shook violently as the orgasm overwhelmed her, thrashing about on the bed as each delicious ripple of pleasure coursed through her.

Leslie sat back and watched with glee as Julia cried out her name and thanked her repeatedly. She loved pleasuring Julia; taking her to new heights each time, they had made love. She had never been as free with any other lover and Julia obviously enjoyed every second of it. Leslie knew at that moment she was in love with Julia, wanting to please her in so many more ways.

Julia's orgasm was the most intense she had ever felt. Her breathing was rapid as she literally bounced on the bed from her twisting and thrashing. The waves slowly subsided and her heartbeat began to return to normal, slowly she opened her eyes and focused on the only person who had ever given her so much joy.

Smiling at Leslie, she opened her arms, "I love you Leslie; that was amazing."

Leslie smiled back and joined Julia's embrace. She felt so good holding Julia, safe and warm next to her.

"I love you too Julia" Leslie whispered as she cuddled with her lover.

Leslie rested her head just above Julia's breast; she could feel Julia's heartbeat loudly in her ear. She listened to it as it returned to its regular beat, matching Julia's breathing. Her fingers lightly brushing Julia's warm soft skin as she lay there and sighed. Closing her eyes, she knew all was right in her world.

Julia lay there with her lover softly sighing against her breast. She brushed the hair away from Leslie's face and closed her eyes. Leslie's delicate caressing of her body felt so good as the warm afterglow of their passion slowly subsided within her.

Julia thought about how she could incorporate Leslie more into her life without disrupting it. It wouldn't be hard to do; her husband had always wanted her to become closer to Leslie. She grinned, thinking this is a bit closer than he had imagined. She knew Leslie would get along with her daughters, they were grown women now and had many things I common with her new lover besides, her sex life was none of their business.

The two lovers slowly drifted off to sleep, each dreaming of the wonderful times they would share together and how delicious things had worked out so far.

12