Winter Sands

Story Info
Love among the dunes on a gray winter day.
850 words
3.55
11.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mascaife
mascaife
2 Followers

The rhythmic slap of the night surf lulls our ears. Pale, moonlit sands form a sparkling backdrop for the frothy fluorescence of dying waves, hissing and striking at our bare ankles.

Tinged with the salt tang of sea breeze upon which it rides, your fragrance is heady with promise. Inches away, your skin radiates an aura which brings a corresponding warm rush of blood whenever my body nears yours.

Physical awareness of each other is tangible. Your fingers interlaced with mine, I feel your head lean against my shoulder as we slow in the shadow of a dune. All day long, the sand has stored sunlight and now it lends us warmth as we lie side by side just above the water line.

Moonlight reflected from the sand and water remove the color from your face, and in the shadowy light, your beauty is revealed... timeless. Your eyes sparkle, touched by myriad tiny stars from the blackened sky, and I am drawn helplessly to the soft grey petals of your moist lips.

Heat from your neck warms my hand while the fall of your hair caresses my wrist and arm in sensual rivulets. A sleepy softness has touched your face, and with half open eyes you come gently into my arms.

The world is lost in the universe formed by our lips. Beyond the soft wetness of your tongue I explore, the heat of your breath spreading fire with each beat of my heart. Pebble like, your nipples brush against my chest, bringing a soft shudder of arousal as I remove your shirt.

Firm flesh fills my hands as my thumbs brush lightly over the rigid brown tips. My lips surround one, then the other... lightly kissing, engulfing the blood filled warmth of nipple until I feel the surge of your breast against me. Tiny bumps dot the rigid skin in the light chill of the night air.

The warmth of your breath on my neck is sudden as I release the clasp on your shorts. Easing them over the ripeness of your hips brings us in close contact, and the heat of your loins adds fuel to the deepening desire building in me.

The sight of you, as if sculpted of alabaster and ebony by a cosmic artist, is breathtaking. One leg stretched toward the approaching tide, the other drawn up with knee bent, shadows lend a false modesty to the soft valley between.

My lips trace gentle circles along the smoothness of your belly. The inside of your thigh brushes my head, and I feel the tautness under my lips grow as your hips curl up to meet me. The scent of your readiness fills my head as your legs slide up, parting, in invitation to the warm exploration.

Coated in slippery moisture, another pair of lips await mine, rewarding my kiss with a steaming wetness, grasping at my tongue as it teasingly darts between them.

My hands caress the full firmness of your legs and hips, pulling them apart, raising you to my hunger. The sweet taste of you fills my mouth while the warmth of your thighs sears my cheeks.

Tremors course outward from your waist and a soft moan escapes your throat as I again lower your hips to the sand. I feel your breath catch while I slide up to cover you. As your heels raise over my hips, I time my slowly lengthening strokes to the rhythm of our breathing. In moments I am caught and quickly devoured by the hungry mouth below. It is like adding steel to an overloaded furnace and I feel the molten stream overflow around me, moistening the sand beneath us.

Unnoticed in our passion, the tide has been rising. With each running wavelet, the water has crept upward along our bodies. Now as I thrust deeply into you, the cool, bubbling fingers caress the very focus of our coupling. Receding, tiny rivulets of sand are pulled from beneath us, each grain a tingling touch to our heightened senses.

In your eyes, I can see the urgency. The kisses have become one long, panting blur of lips and tongues. I feel your back arch as your hands urge me deeper, your nails raking fire the full length of my back and hips.

Your muffled moans, the pounding thud of your heart, the demanding drive of your hips, all conspire to remove the last vestige of my control and with hard deep strokes, I take my pleasure. The strong, firm curves of your hips lift off the sand to engulf me completely.

The muscles in my legs have become rigid. With a fiery tingling in every nerve, I feel my body grow inside of you, expanding and lengthening to reach the deepest warmth possible.

Sparkling flashes block my vision, and the crashing roar of blood fills my ears as I explode within you. Shuddering spasms rock your hips, and I feel the tightness increase as the waves wash over our love locked loins... the mother ocean embracing and caressing us as we ride the thundering surf of our passion.

mascaife
mascaife
2 Followers