Winter's Lioness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik let the heat, pain, and pleasure fill him. He was so hungry and empty. But the most Heather could coax out of him was a thickening of his cock at half mast. He hoped for more, and was crushed to realize she wasn't enough. Her damn near psychotic philosophy on life, her perfect match for his sociopath tendencies, and still she wasn't crazy enough to draw out the beast within him. He whispered to himself, "Africa... fucking anything can happen, bru."

She picked up where he left off. "It's chaos eksê... and so very lovely." She looked up at him, her soft breasts pushing into his hard chest. "You're so lovely." He wasn't much taller than her, and as Heather straightened out she nudged his mouth with her nose.

Her very pale skin contrasted with Erik's tan and the dark hair on his chest and legs. Both had well defined builds, but Erik had the bulky muscle mass typical of a man who worked out and was driven by paranoia to stay fit. His concession, a slight belly, still suited his physique and just softened the overt power of his chest and shoulders. Heather reached up and toyed with the white whiskers in his goatee. He was hard against her softness. She hadn't expected or remembered these details. The rest of him, all of him including his cock steadily pulsing against her pelvis, felt natural and surprisingly familiar.

"You know," he said with a chuckle, "the hot water never runs out here." Erik tested running a hand over the smooth skin of Heather's arm. When she didn't stop him, he ran his fingers up to her collarbone and watched her flinch as he neared her throat. His hand slipped down to her breasts, brushing hot water in semi circles around her areola and then using his fingertips to tease her nipples. "And you came to play with me."

She leaned into his hand, taking a half step forward, and gripped Erik by his hips. "You," she squeezed gently, "came to play with me." Her eyes smiled and dipped toward his chest before looking up at him again. "So play. With me."

This time his suddenness wasn't a surprise. Heather anticipated the moment when he turned her to face the shower wall, and she deliberately spread her feet to give him better access. Erik made a note of her willingness, and slid in behind her with his teeth on the back of her neck. His nips and biting caused Heather to tip her head back, and then Erik found his way to her shaved labia with strong fingers grasping and cupping tender flesh. She tipped her head forward too fast, forehead smacking into the shower wall and seeing stars, but the distraction faded to a dull roar when two of Erik's fingers found their way into her sex.

He picked her up one handed - with his fingers wedged into Heather's hot slick pussy and his palm cradling her pelvis bone. With his forearm across her chest, Erik kept Heather from tipping to the side, but he could do nothing about how she whacked her head into the wall. It didn't seem to matter much. Her pussy was clenching, fighting his fingers but squeezing out her inner wetness to ease their passage deeper between her walls. Erik got a feel for Heather's weight, and carefully balanced the force he was using against her center of gravity. The water thundered in his ears while his heart was pounding, but Erik was more interested in his lioness' response.

She was sputtering at first. The blow to her head had caused her to gasp - and she got a gulp of shower spray and steamy air that caused her to cough and gag. Before Heather could catch her breath, her diaphragm and abdomen clenched in response to the force of sudden penetration. She sputtered some more. He was rushing in - the wrestling on the bed and their shared kisses the only foreplay he offered. Now she could feel Erik - not just his fingers in her pussy but how powerful he really was. Was it terribly wrong to laugh while thrusting her pussy down and grinding into his hand? Was it terrible to wiggle her bottom and make him work to keep finger fucking her pussy? Was it wrong to tip her head forward, ignoring the way her forehead hit the shower wall again, so she could bite his forearm and tear at his tight flesh and muscle with her teeth? He brought this out in her, and Heather wasn't about to tell him that every other man had run away long before she drew blood.

Erik carefully dragged Heather back from the wall a full step - using her pussy to pull on her body, and was amused when she took advantage of the additional clearance to really sink her teeth into his arm. She was a biter, and he suspected she enjoyed him letting her get away with that. He eased his fingers out of her pussy just enough, and tried to shove three fingers into her. But she wasn't having that - Heather squeezed down and screamed while still biting him when Erik's third finger stabbed into her opening and stopped with his fingernail digging into her tender inner wall. He had to let go; the pain and damage Heather was inflicting was too much for him to ignore for much longer. But he was quick to recover and turn Heather again, this time spinning her around so fast she almost fell down.

Once she was pinned to the bathroom wall, Heather could look at him again. His chest was still bleeding, and now there was a very angry red gash and welt on his forearm as well. But all that was just decoration compared to the burning fire in Erik's eyes. Some part of Heather tried to hide and run away, but the rest of her was grinning and laughing as he came for her. Erik ran his powerful hands up her ribs and held her by her breasts - and then he lifted her up in the most excruciating way possible. Heather shook and struggled to break free, feeling her tits separate from her pectoral muscles, but Erik had her back against the wall so there was nowhere to go. Only when she opened her mouth to scream did he let her down again, and then he leaned in close and snarled, "You need a good thorough fucking, love." There was menace there, and now all of Heather was hitting the panic button, but that didn't wipe the shit eating grin from her face or stop her pussy was creaming itself.

Erik's fingers found Heather's sex, and she was dripping with thick slick juices just as he had expected. He wasn't sure she got off on pain so much as she liked to inflict it. He wasn't sure fear was what made her soaked so much as being challenged and being in the heat of the moment did. But it didn't matter. He sunk to his knees, sure Heather was mostly in shock and pacified, and began fingering her pussy while licking her clit.

Heather slumped forward as she melted and had to hold on to Erik's head to keep from puddling and being rinsed away down the drain. His fingers were rough until he found something, and then he began stroking and rubbing the same place within her pussy while his tongue lapped and frenched her exposed clitoris. He dug a little deeper, seeking a different spot, and the motion of his mouth translated to his chin which pushed his fingers against her tender inner walls with a rhythm slightly out of sync with her throbbing clitoris. He kept going, slowly exploring in a circle until Heather felt her pussy clench and spasm. Then he hit that same spot again, this time while suckling her clit and drawing part of her labia into his mouth. She shuddered in response and felt her arm hair stand on end despite the hot shower. He pushed up into her pussy, his knuckles grinding into her labia and opening, and began fucking that sensitive spot over and over while Heather seized and spasmed uncontrollably.

It wasn't long before he found it. Usually the ribbed flesh just underneath the clitoris is a woman's sensitive spot, but when that didn't provoke a response Erik deliberately felt his way around within Heather's pussy. He couldn't see what he was doing. His eyes were tightly shut because the shower water was splashing against the side of his face. So he went on his sense of touch alone, focusing on the weak fluttering of Heather's pussy and the occasional strong twitches of her abdomen. His mouth worked over her clit, tiring out his tongue and then his jaw. But he wanted to see if this was even possible - and Erik admittedly had a fetish for getting women off. Besides the longer he kept her attention absorbed by her own pussy's convulsions, the more time Erik had to heal. His arm hurt and his chest burned where water mixed with the wounds she had given him. Heather wasn't going to be biting him any time soon when she was holding on to his head and shoulders just to keep from collapsing in response to how he was playing her clit and pussy like a boss.

And then his fingers stroked over a spot just barely within his reach, deep along the back wall of her pussy, and Heather clenched so hard that Erik almost bit her clit. As it was, his chin got pushed down and back which made his jaw ache and his ears ring. But now he had her. Erik pushed his fingers in harder, feeling his knuckles wedged against her lovely pliable pussy lips, and found the spot again. This time he was prepared, and stroked his tongue from side to side over Heather's pleasure nub while pressing into her moist sex canal. Heather jumped, twitched, and sagged on to him all at the same time. Erik made an executive decision, knowing he could only sustain this position for so long before Heather's weight would cause his back and legs to cramp up in the tightly constricted shower. He went all the way.

Her clit ached from the intense vacuum suction, and then Heather moaned as she felt the rough texture of Erik's tongue while he kissed and licked her. Her hands slipped to his shoulder, and she barely had the strength to keep herself upright against the shower wall and not slide down to the bottom of the tub. His fingers began pumping in and out of her pussy, and Heather grunted as she tried to push up with her feet but instead only Erik's knuckles punching into her bruised labia were lifting her body. Deep inside, her tender walls was beginning to tighten and spasm, but it was covered up by the soothing sensations of Erik's hard working tongue. She breathed deep, trying to relax, but her heart was still pounding. For a second it seemed like Erik was giving up, and his tongue and mouth came away from her clitoris. She could feel how hard he was breathing through the motion of his head against her abdomen and his heaving shoulders.

One last try. Erik drew back his two fingers, feeling the dead weight of Heather's nearly limp body on his face and shoulders, and then he stroked three fingers deep into her pussy. Her feet kicked at the sides of the tub, trying to find purchase, and Erik was sure he had clawed her again. But now he knew what he was going for. His fingers sought out the spot deep inside of her pussy, feeling along her spine, and Erik began to tease the hell out of the sensitive warm folds of Heather's sex using just his curled fingertips.

Heather's sight blurred and only the endless drumming of the shower water could make it through her overwhelmed senses. Her belly heaved and her pussy squeezed down so hard that Heather thought she'd piss herself. Her hand found the soap dish on the way down the wall, and she made an effort to push up before it was too late to recover. Awkwardly twisting in the process and steadying herself with one hand on Erik's head, Heather was unprepared for the next wave of convulsions. The air was forced from her lungs as her diaphragm heaved in response to a series of intense pussy contractions. Heather was left gasping while grabbing on to Erik's head. His hair was too short to grip, or she would have pulled out handfuls while struggling with how her sex was ecstatically clenching and the strength in her legs had melted away. When he kissed her clit, Heather's mouth hung open and she was breathless as she orgasmed and squirted all over Erik's three fingers and his chin. It drained everything from her, and Heather felt her wobbly legs and arms give out. She sunk into Erik who tipped to the side and protected her head as they slid to the bottom of the tub.

Tangled up like that, Erik had to work very carefully to ease himself first to his knees, and then back up into the water. Luckily the shower head was a wall mounted wand, and he could reach back into the spray and push the flexible hose up until the head came free and crashed down on him. For a moment there was water everywhere, and then he had the shower wand in hand and aimed it away from them. His body ached while he tentatively got to his feet, then he held on to the soap dish while offering Heather his hand so she could sit up.

Heather was worn out. Her belly ached from the intensity of the orgasm Erik had given her, and her head hurt from smacking it into the wall not once but a few times. And she was decidedly in the afterglow and totally uninterested in moving. But she let Erik try, because it amused her and required no effort on her part. Until he got smart, grabbed the shower wand, and aimed it directly at her bruised labia and oversensitive clit.

"Oy," she sighed. "Haven't you done enough?" The water actually felt kind of good, but Heather wasn't about to let her body betray her a second time. It actually hurt to feel the water impact on her swollen lips. But her thighs were twitching from the drumming spray of water rinsing her lips and clitoris hood. She felt it was best not to tempt herself.

"C'mon you. Sit up and we can just cuddle for a bit in the water."

Heather peered at Erik through half lidded eyes. He was hiding something. "Cuddle. I bite. Or don't you remember?"

"Smart ass. All sass, no happy ending for me, eh?" He chuckled and stood up, dodging Heather's half hearted kick at his ankle. "Well I'll be in the bedroom then, got to get my rest if I'm going to look good at breakfast with such a fierce beauty." Then Erik gestured toward his chest wound. "After I bandage things up a bit." He winked.

If she hadn't been so relaxed, Heather would have stopped him from going. But it was effort, and she was comfortable and warm. There was a momentary draft when the shower curtain opened, but then it closed and the only sound was Erik humming to himself while the shower spray beat on the end of the bathtub. She let the warmth soak into her body, relaxing, and smiled while enjoying the heady pleasant after effects of her vigorous orgasm.

---

He was reclining in bed when Heather came out in a terry cloth bathrobe she'd hung on the bathroom door. All the pillows where propped behind his back, and he was reading something on his laptop. The lights were dim and the curtains partially drawn, but as soon as Heather turned off the bathroom light, the lights of the market across the Camden Locks canal were visible. The exposed floor to ceiling windows were splashed with reflections bouncing off the black water and thin crust of snow and ice. Only Erik's LCD screen glowed brighter, and Heather walked by the bed to look around.

There was no moon, only a few market lights and lamps along the canal path. The hotel had its own coloured trim lighting which made an oddly regular shape on the wavering surface of the dark canal. So close to Christmas there were a few holiday lights decorating the market courtyard nearest the canal, but only one of strings was powered. Heather imagined she was seeing the flickering progression of the Cyberdog lights bouncing off the sky in the distance, but she couldn't be sure. Things got darker, and she turned to see that Erik had closed his laptop and was standing in the shadows. Heather stepped around the chair by the window and went to him, reaching out with a hand so she didn't stumble into the end of the bed, and only when she was a few steps away did he whisper, "Careful, I've poured you a glass of wine."

Eyes adjusted to the dim room, she checked the counter and saw her glass was gone. Heather took his advice and crossed the remaining distance between them slowly and deliberately. Then he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug. "Glad you made it out of waterworld," he kissed her cheek. Then his hand found her own, and he carefully guided her by touch to the wine glass on the bedside table.

She picked it up and scented it. The hot shower had thawed her sense of smell - and the wine had a nice bouquet though a bit sweet. She swished it in the glass very carefully, not knowing how full the glass might be, and was happy the wine didn't slosh over the edge while she gave it air. She had a sip, consciously not taking a large swallow in front of Erik, then another, and looked at Erik with a question on her face that he could not see.

"It's a Cape Vintage Reserve," he murmured in response to Heather's silence. "It was recommended by a friend, but since I don't drink - I can't say if it's good or not." He shrugged and eased himself back into bed. "Always think wine and alcohol taste like spoiled fruit or petrol. Never developed a taste for it."

Heather thought about that and took a sip. So only one glass because he didn't drink. She had known that but it was still strange in person. The wine was a nice red, probably not something she would have selected for herself, but a rather friendly gesture. Especially since it wasn't given she would have ever come back to the hotel room with Erik. "I should go," she said at the thought, and when Erik didn't respond, she took that as agreement. She was stepping forward to set the wine glass back down and find a lamp switch when Erik reached out to her belly.

She stood still while his hand worked the loose tie of the terry cloth robe and released it. In the dark he could not per se see Heather, but he was quite capable of understanding where she was and had gotten a very good look at the shape of her in the shower. Her skin felt hot to the touch, so Erik took his time working his hand along her belly to her hip and then applied enough pressure to pull Heather to him. It's not like she was really resisting, and he knew that. She just needed to be reassured he still wanted her after the hunt was over.

He did.

He allowed Heather time to sip more of her wine and then set it down. And Erik laughed when she pushed her way into bed and on top of him. "You stole all the pillows," she glowered once she was right over his face, and Erik could smell the wine and her natural fragrance surrounding him. Then her hands pushed down on his chest, and Heather raked her nails from his pecs to his waist - delighted to discover he was completely naked. "Mmmmmm... and what's this?" she murmured while leaning forward to kiss and lightly bite Erik's belly and then his pelvis. "Something tasty I think." She kissed his limp cock and warmed it with her breath. "But left out in the cold too long." She laughed at her own joke, and then brushed her robe out to the sides.

When Heather straddled him, Erik wasn't sure what to expect. But then she lowered herself down, spreading her knees and thighs, and covered his cock with her heated pussy. It was better than any mouth or kiss, and stirred life in him despite Erik's earlier misgivings. He couldn't see Heather retie her robe shut, trapping her heat in and directing it toward his cock, but he felt her rocking back and forth while teasing him.

His hands reached down and found hers waiting. She gripped his fingers, and tugged on him while she ground against his penis and pelvis. "So lovely," she coo'd and then wiggled from side to side to align his thickening cock with the spread of her moist labia. "So easy, too," she sang to him in a soft tenor. Still crushing his fingers, Heather lifted up and leaned forward. It took several tries, but finally she was able to separate Erik's cock from his pelvis enough to fit his glans into her lips. "Is this what you wanted?" Even in the darkness the flushed heat of that evil grin could be felt.

Erik let Heather ride down his shaft and then sighed contentedly. "You're getting me nice and wet..." he chuckled. "So I never asked how you feel about having your ass fucked." He let the thought hang in the air for a moment. "Because it's probably not safe for me to cum in you bareback."