WireDD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frowned and blinked, trying to regain my composure. "What? Does what happen?" He shrugged and leaned on the wall with one shoulder, looking down at the damage I'd caused before looking back at me with the same amused grin. "Last I knew, I didn't possess the ability to make women climax simply by looking at them. In light of that, I'm inclined to wonder if some genetic thing from your transformation makes you easily aroused." I stared at him blankly. He was being so matter-of-fact and casual about it, he could've been talking about the weather. "Uh...yeah, I guess. I mean, doesn't everybody climax when you look at them?" I tried to force a chuckle, turning my embarrassment into a joke, but he just stared at me in silence. "No, huh?"

I ran my hands through my hair, ignoring the static shocks that shot down my arms, even through the rubber suit. "ah shit..." I mumbled to myself. He watched me for a few seconds then spoke up, "You look like you could use a place to crash after that little episode. C'mon, I've got an empty couch at my place." I felt a pang of disappointment, though I wasn't sure why. I looked up at him and smiled sadly, "I can't....it's too dangerous for you. Didn't you know that? I could kill you without even meaning to. I could probably kill you by sneezing or some bullshit like that." He turned around and started walking away slowly before calling over his shoulder, "I know. I didn't say that I cared. Come on." I sighed and watched him walk away.

What on earth was I thinking? And why I had felt disappointed when he'd mentioned the couch? I could easily kill this guy without evening meaning to. I considered his offer, and his gentle, amused smile popped into my head without my meaning it to, and my womb twinged in response. It had been years since I'd been fucked....and with his body? If he offered? I wasn't sure I would have the strength to say no. Oh, hell with it. I got up, and went off looking for him as supernaturally fast as I could.

Chapter 5

I skidded to a stop, smoke rising from the ground beneath my sparking feet. I turned just in time for the boy to walk right into me. I gasped, whimpering as the skin of our cheeks made contact for so brief a second. A sound like the crack of lightning split the air, and he was thrown backwards as I shuddered in orgasmic delight. The air around me had the scent of burnt hair, but I was used to it. The boy, on the other hand, was pushing himself up from his awkward landing flat on his back, rubbing a scorched cheek and looking up at me with a confused, bemused expression, "I guess touching is out of the question then, huh?" He rubbed his cheek and muttered absently, "Ouch..." I offered down a rubber-clad hand, which he stared at cautiously. "Sorry, that um...only happens on skin contact. Our cheeks touched when you bumped into me." He took my hand and I gingerly pulled him to his feet, careful not to tear his arm from his body as I did so. "I guess I probably shouldn't've stopped when I was right in front of you, huh?"

He looked at me with a funny expression and nodded, "Yeah, I guess so. To my place, then?" I starred in surprise, "You still want me...?" My eyes involuntarily dropped to his crouch, which I noted with some amusement, still wasn't visibly hard. He laughed and shrugged as I looked back up, "Just because I can't fuck you doesn't mean I can't give you a place to crash, away from your...ahem....adoring fans." I laughed at that and nodded casually, "Yeah, sure I guess so. Lead the way." I stepped out of his way, and he again eyed me with an odd expression before simply stepping around me and continuing walking.

An hour later, after a brief tour of his modestly sized apartment, the boy, Charles, left to get some groceries. I was alone. It was one of the first times in the last two years that I hadn't had somebody around poking, prodding, or observing me. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I stepped into the shower and started peeling my rubber suit. I set it on the floor outside, careful not to touch anything. The shower stall was some kind of plastic-rubber composite, so thankfully it wasn't conductive. At least, it wasn't until I turned the shower on. I turned the water as hot as I could get it. The scald felt incredible, and I sagged to the floor, practically melting underneath the torrent. The air quickly fogged up, and I pulled my knees up to my chest and just held myself, soaking in the heat, for once free from the curse of my supercharged body. I was still soaking in the glorious heat when I heard the bathroom door open.

I froze, unsure of what to do. Should I ask him to join me? Should I ask him to leave? Should I apologize for using his shower, and probably using up all of his hot water? Unfortunately (or thankfully), he chose for me. While I was still gripped by indecision, he stepped into the shower, and starred down at me, trembling slightly. I looked up helplessly. The rubber-plastic stall was grounding most of my electricity, but I had so much of it that there was still a low charge running through the water on the walls and floor....and into Charles.

He put a hand on the wall, wincing, but then steadying himself and looking down at me. His expression was comfortable, very at ease, even though we were both starkly naked. My heart started hammering behind my breasts, and I felt them release small squirts of milk in anticipation. I swallowed, still staring up at him in silence, and he just smiled and caressed my hair. I heard him groan quietly, but I couldn't help it. I shut my eyes, savoring the sensation of being touched again. His hand dropped away, and I opened my eyes. He was rubbing his hand gingerly, but still staring at me with such a tender, gentle expression it broke my heart.

I looked down between his legs, utterly unsurprised to find myself staring at two heavy, lightly haired man-balls, and a dick that had to be at least 7 inches long, and probably 3 and a half inches around. My stomach quivered looking at it, and I looked back up at him. He smiled and nodded, somehow knowing what I wanted, even though I hadn't said anything.

"Let me try something..." I mumbled. Almost like I was in a trance, I very gently reached out and circled my hand around his cock. I only just barely let our skin touch, enough to let a small electrical current run from my skin through his. He shut his eyes and groaned loudly, and I ran my hand up and down the length of his handsome cock. He put a hand against the wall, bracing himself, and I noticed his knees trembling slightly. He must've been under an incredible combination of pain and pleasure.

I continued ever so gently stroking his cock for several minutes. The water was staring to grow cold – we were running out of hot water – when his left leg jerked and he groaned quietly loudly, pained. He opened his eyes and muttered something. I looked at him questioningly, and he repeated lowly, his voice strained with pleasure and pain. "Open your...mouth..." I smiled and nodded calmly; he had been so kind to me, and it had been so long since I'd been touched by anybody, this was the least I could do for him.

I got up on my knees and opened my mouth, smiling at the shower water that sprayed in. I swallowed several mouthfuls of water, just loving the entire moment, before I put my mouth around his cock. I closed my lips around his cock, even taking in part of his balls, and as soon as our skin made full contact, something happened that I honestly didn't have words to describe.

I felt something leach from me violently, and felt instantly depleted, and at the same time, Charles yelled out loudly in a tone that I couldn't tell whether it was pleasured or pained. He bucked and his cock drove firmly into the back of my mouth, and sweet, hot sperm sprayed the back of my mouth, the roof of my mouth, and throat. There was so much cum.

I gagged, and swallowed powerfully, and only just barely managed to swallow the sticky glob before he yelled "Anni-k-k-aaaa!!" And came again, just as hard as the first time. His sperm jetted into my mouth like it had been shot out of a fire hose, and this time I couldn't swallow it fast enough, and felt it squeeze out around my lips and drip down my chin on to my breasts, which were leaking milk steadily. He started jerking and bucking like a live-wire, but between the two of us we managed to keep his amazing cock in my mouth as he came a third time, and then finally a much smaller forth time.

I very, very gently pushed him back, and his cock fell from my mouth with an audible "pop!" I smiled and swirled his cum around in my mouth, then opened my mouth to show him the literal mouthful of baby juice his cock had given me. I brought my hand up and opened my lips, making myself gag slightly and spitting the sperm out into my hand. I couldn't hold it all, and some dripped in gooey ropes onto the floor of the shower stall. I reached down and gently rubbed my handful of cum into my pussy, and parted my pussy lips and pushed it as far into myself as I could, and wiggled my fingers around, cumming twice in gentle orgasms, before I pulled my hand out and licked his sperm and my own cum off.

Chapter 6

I grinned up at him, and he just chuckled and shook his head, gasping, "Wow...just....that was...wow." I nodded and blushed, "Thank you...I've never...never done that before, actually." His eyebrows went up, and he pushed his hair from his eyes, then shut the shower off before looking back at me, "Really? You seemed pretty talented at it. I mean, for a first time, you know?" I shrugged, fighting the urge to giggle, and stood up. His eyes dropped to my breasts, and I looked down. They were leaking steadily, and my thick, creamy milk was leaving visible trails down my breasts and washboard-hard stomach. I looked back up at him with a shy smile, "Do you have a cup, or a jug of some kind?" He nodded absently, still staring. I cleared my throat, and he jerked, looking up at me and flushing deeply.

My grin widened and I opened the shower door, "Go get me something for my milk please. I don't want it to go to waste." He nodded, looking like he was expecting to wake up from a perceived dream at any moment, as he turned and stepped out of the shower. I heard the door open, then close quietly, before I stepped out and stretched, reveling in how amazing I felt just then. My stomach felt warm and full, and the thought of his sperm inside me warmed me with an indescribable joy. I glanced in the mirror he had hanging on the back of the door, and smiled at the creamy white mixture of sperm and cum trailing out of my pussy, which also tingled wonderfully with his sperm.

Had this just been sex? I wasn't so sure. It seemed like...it had felt like....more than that. Otherwise, why had he watched my face in the presentation, instead of my body? Why take me back to his apartment and then leave, instead of taking advantage of me? Not that I would've objected if he had, but still. In fact, if I thought about it, I had almost taken advantage of him. But, it had just FELT different. I'd has sex twice before my transformation. Once, because I was honestly in love with the guy, and once just because I'd been really horny, a little drunk, and he'd been really hot. This time had honestly felt like the former, rather than the latter. I might not be in love with Charles, but both in body and in mind, I was DEFINITELY crushing on the stud.

To be continued.....

12