Witches of Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see why," Irina said. "Just look at you, you're so damn pretty! Besides, your figure, your booty, is just way hot! Neither of us can compare, how do you get it so round and just, it's so wow!"

"Lots of squats and leg exercises," Karina said, but Irina would not let up on the praise. She made it clear that there was no ass in the entire world more sexy than hers. I joined in the praise, and it went on for a couple of minutes, even after she had led us into her shower.

To my surprise, I was already getting hard again, and all of the talk about Karina's ass had really gotten her hot as well. As for Irina, she was one step ahead, soaping down Karina's ass and lovingly caressing it. Karina soaped and jacked my hardon, even as she bent forward to push her sexy ass towards me.

We kept kissing and caressing and fondling each other, and before long I needed to fuck. Karina was in Irina's arms, the two kissing deeply, while Irina was spreading Karina's ass for my cock.

I didn't even ask permission, I just ran my cockhead over her puckered anus. She moaned with excitement each time. After a dozen passes, she started letting out small shouts and screams of frustration.

"What's the matter, Karina?" I asked.

"Unnnghh!! Please, don't tease me anymore, I can't take another second! Put it in me! Fuck my ass, NOW!" she wept.

Irina spread the desperate girl's gloriously rounded ass cheeks as far apart as she could with all the soapy, slippery suds covering her skin. I reached down and placed a finger on her pliant pucker, and heard her moan as I slid it in to the second knuckle. After loosening her up with a second and then a third finger, I withdrew my hand and immediately replaced it with my cock. I was so excited to be fucking the ass of the hottie whose buns I adored, it never occurred to me to simply push my cock a little lower and enter her pussy. I probably wasn't considering it because I didn't want to risk getting her pregnant. Mainly I knew anal could get messy and being in the shower like this was the best opportunity to claim her tight backdoor.

I pressed my throbbing tool against her anus, and she let out a strangled cry as her hole was violated. As her anus gave way to inch upon inch of my cock, I steadied her hips in my hands. Just holding her by the hips was a thrill. Knowing that Karina was an admittedly selfish lover and was losing her anal virginity at that very moment was almost enough to make me cum right there up her ass.

I groaned as I envisioned my very near future, pumping a load right up her rectum. I wouldn't stop there, I decided. I'd fuck her and cum inside her until I had flooded her colon with my spooge. I wanted her so full of cum, she'd ache from the delicious stretching. Stroking in and out of her with these thoughts in mind, it didn't take long before my cock began to spurt.

Karina felt my cum coating her insides, and she groaned and grunted into Irina's lips, but they never stopped kissing. I never stopped rooting her either, slamming into her balls deep on every thrust. I came and came then. My cock just could not go soft with such a sexy pair of lovers kissing before my very eyes.

Around the time of my third orgasm, Karina's knees buckled. Irina could barely hold the slippery girl up. I did what I could as I fucked her ass, lifting her hips up to keep them high enough, but Karina was in la-la land. She threw had her head back in a silent scream as she convulsed and shook. She was having a massive orgasm, so we held on to her. Minute after minute, we held her until we grew tired.

"Karina? Are you alright?" we asked. She drooled and looked at us with a goofy smile, eyes crossed as she experienced another intense wave of orgasming pleasure. She just would not stop cumming. Finally Irina laid her on the tile floor, under the warm showerhead.

"Hey Karina, are you there?" I asked.

"So fucking full," she murmured, her stomach still jerking and contracting unpredictably.

We finished showering while Karina lay on the floor, resting. We were surprised about five minutes later when she groaned and squirted a massive stream of cum out of her ass, which immediately dissolved under the multi-headed shower and ran down the drain.

"Ohh god! Oh God!" Karina gasped, struggling to sit up. "That was so amazing! Too amazing! How?"

We just smiled and helped her to her feet. It seemed to me that she had stopped cumming once my cum had left her body, and like an idiot I thought it a coincidence. In time I would learn more about my cock, but at the time my changes had transformed my life so quickly and in so many ways that I just could not process all of it effectively.

"I still want a kiss," I told Karina, and she kissed me deeply and without hesitation.

We kissed for ten minutes, I only tore myself away when Irina returned fully dressed to pat us down with some towels. I could feel the love inside her, washing over me in waves, and it inspired and thrilled me.

"You're perfect," I said, as soon as we broke the kiss.

"I love you," she said at the exact same instant. "You don't have to say anything," she added as she saw my hesitation. "I said it and I meant it though. I feel so strongly about you right now. Please, promise me this won't be a one time thing? I feel like I barely got a chance to be with you."

She was looking straight into my eyes, not even giving the pretense that she was also addressing Irina. I was surprised at this as well, but decided she simply wanted to get her point across without diluting her intensity.

"You'll be hearing from us, Karina. Won't she, babe?"

"I really do think so, I really do," Irina said. "Maybe sometime later. We had a fabuous time, really, thank you," Irina said.

After a few more goodbye kisses and Instagram collaborative posting, Irina and I headed over to her Mini Cooper, waving to Karina who stood in the doorway, a sexy silhouette.

Irina and I both agreed it was strange how quicky she fell for us, myself in particular, and even more amazing was how hard she came. Irina said words to the effect that "she was a real firecracker," but we were still too high off of the amazing sex to fully comprehend that magic must have enhanced Karina's pleasure. We didn't even suspect it. The thought on both our minds was how my penis had shrunk, without notice.

"So, any idea what could have caused my dick to shrink?" I asked.

"I was wondering the same thing. Do you have any idea?" she asked back.

"You're the witch."

"Well, you just had that one cookie. I don't see how, unless-- hmm. Well I guess that's possible."

"What's possible?"

"Well, it could be something to do with the way that cookie works. Morgana said the effects would be unpredictable."

"The black cookie?"

"Dark chocolate shell with runic glaze and a red velvet base, but yeah. That one."

"Hmm, I thought you might say that. No other ideas?"

"I've been wracking my brains over this, but to be honest I haven't really been studying the occult texts enough to give a good answer. Let's just ask Morgana."

"Fair enough. Does Morgana have any cookies to make me grow bigger again, if I decide I'm not happy with being average?"

"Of course! We should ask her though before you eat any."

"Why?"

"She told me it was dangerous. From now until the next moon, you should not try to change yourself with magic. She says it's because the cookie was unstable."

"Oh, right. Unpredictable," I said, rolling my eyes. We were heading for the spare bedroom as we talked.

"It has been unpredictable, but forget the size for a moment. Your cock is incredible! I'm just amazed by how many times you came tonight, and how much cum there was. The taste, too!"

"Oh, really? Would you say it compares to Lucille?"

"Totally. You both have splendid cocks, but Lucille started out with a pretty decent one, and Morgana has been feeding her cookies to enhance it. Even then I think she has to take a break for five minutes or so after she cums. You just keep going! It's insane!"

"And hot," I agreed.

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Irina said. "Come here."

We kissed. We decided to stay at her place, because if we made a mess of the sheets we wouldn't have to worry about cleaning up before my dad showed up.

We got to her place ready for bed. We stripped naked and dove under the covers. I pulled her close and we joined in a steamy kiss. After another ten minutes of kissing and making out, Irina spread her legs and we started fucking. I loved kissing Irina and I could tell how much she needed me. Our orgasms hit at almost the same time. We threw back the covers and Irina said she wanted to taste my cum one last time before we went to sleep.

"Just one more orgasm, please?"

"I'll see what I can do," I replied.

Irina gave me a long, loving blowjob while fingering my slit. She didn't try to make me come quickly, even slowing down when she noticed me getting too close to the edge. After ten minutes, she went full throttle just as I was nearing a valley. The stimulation built up to a powerful orgasm, and her pretty lips formed a seal around my shaft and started drinking down my every last drop.

Instead of stopping, Irina flopped over on her back and opened her mouth wide for my cock. "More, I need more!" she pleaded. "You're multi-orgasmic, now put that thing through its paces and fuck my throat!"

As I moved into position above her, she placed her hands on my ass to pull me in. "Don't worry, I can take it," she said.

"You're used to bigger," I muttered.

"Hush, don't worry about that," she said, before I slid my cock into her waiting lips. She pulled on my ass, and I slid my cock until my balls nestled on her nose. Guided by her hands, I was soon hitting a furious tempo, fucking her mouth like I had just fucked her pussy. I brought my head down between her parted thighs and licked her pussy as best I could while fucking her.

"Oh, you taste so sweet!" I exclaimed. Her only response was the steady gluk gluk sound of my cock sliding into her throat. Then it dawned on me, the sweet taste was my own cum.

I couldn't believe how good it tasted, so I kept right on licking. She used her fingers on my waist to urge me to thrust faster, and a furious pace was about the only way I thought I might get my dick to cum a third time in the same half hour.

Her moans and cries were syncopated by my cock entering and leaving her throat, but she carried on with them with abandon. She had no gag reflex whatsoever, and every thrust felt fantastic. It wasn't easy to lick her while thrusting so fast, but I really put in my best effort. Irina was soon cumming, and that made me want to join her for our private finale.

I fucked her throat at a sprint. The only sounds in the room were my pants and moans and the non-stop rapid glurping sounds Irina made as she swallowed my cock deep inside. I hoped she was alright with the battering I was dishing out, as I chased my orgasm for the last few strokes. Finally I came, and she locked her hands on my ass and held me still while I emptied my balls right down her throat. She swallowed and swallowed, and not one drop escaped.

Irina thrilled in my cum's sweet flavor. She kept sucking with her warm wet mouth until she had coaxed every drop she could have hoped to from my leaking tip. Then she swallowed and said "Mm, I'm keeping that all for myself. Maybe next time we can snowball."

How did I know she would say that? Must be coincidence. I know her too well. I'll refrain from saying that I knew she would say that again, the phrase is getting worn out. Sheesh!

"I'd be happy to, I love kissing you," I said, still licking her pussy. "You do taste wonderful, but I love how silky smooth you are down here. When did you last shave? Or is it magic?"

"Busted! Yep, Morgana has cookies that stops body hair growth, they last a month at a time. Although I notice, you haven't had even a hint of hair growing on you, but that's because you're a futanari. They're always hairless."

"Always? What happened to unpredictable?"

"Well let's just thank our lucky stars then, eh?" she giggled. "Alright, get up here, let's go to sleep."

Laying there with the lights out, I luxuriated in the presence of the lovely girl beside me. I couldn't be happier with the way my life had changed so far. I didn't want it to change much more. I thought about Karina though, and how much she loved what had happened. I wondered how she felt about it now that it was over.

Irina had seemed noncommittal about seeing Karina again, but I felt that after a night like that, it would be cruel not to make her a regular lover. Besides, threesomes were tons of fun, and gosh hadn't Karina let me fuck her ass? Then she said she loved me, it was too much!

***

The next morning, I woke up to find Irina snuggled up beside me and my cock nestled between her plump-perfect ass cheeks. I caressed her until she started squirming and wiggling her ass against me. That let me know she was wet enough to fuck. I wasted no more time waiting to slide into her from behind. She whimpered with a mixture of pleasure and contentedness.

Something about my dreams ocurred to me at the periphery of my memory. I could barely recall the most disjointed events from them, but I knew they had been incredibly sexy, and that I had played a dominant role. Even if I couldn't remember anything else, I vaguely remembered my mindset.

"Take this cock, wench. Soon you'll be having my baby," I said. Irina groaned with arousal.

"Ungh!" she groaned. My words had really turned her on! "No, I beg you! I don't want to be your slave girl, your fuck slave!" Something about her being my fuck slave turned me on way more than a mere "wench."

"I'm too young for you to keep breeding me like this!" she added.

That word turned me on even more. "Breeding you?" I said, thrusting in and out of her a little faster. "I was always going to breed you, and you are certainly old enough, it was in the paperwork. I will sire your firstborn, elf. Afterwards, you will serve me for all of your days."

"So that's it then, just another sow for your growing harem of elf-sluts?"

This fired me up so much I had to laugh. "Know your place, my precious little slave! This is how I will wake you every day until you catch. I'm going to fill you and pump you up to overflowing! You should be begging to thank me properly for picking you from the herd. One elf is as pretty as the next."

"Ungh! Yes, I should thank you," she panted. She moaned then, clenching her pussy as she experienced a mini-orgasm. "But then, you always chose the one that put up the most resistance."

"Clever," I giggled, increasing my tempo. "I always knew you secretly wanted this cock. Look how you can't stop cumming! Now, I'm going to impregnate you so hard, you'll have twins. No, triplets!"

I thrust two or three more times before reaching the point of no return. Teeth clenched, I kept thrusting hard into her. I felt something big building up inside of me. I imagined filling her with so much cum, her belly expanded. I imagined all of that cum getting trapped in her womb, perhaps subconsciously. Perhaps because I remembered it vaguely from my dream, the sight of a whole row of elven maidens caressing their rounded, cum-filled bellies, shackled to the wall of a dungeon.

That thought pushed me over the edge. I couldn't remember any more of the dream so I snapped back into the moment, where I was slamming in and out of Irina's pussy as fast as I could go. Hot cum blasted her insides, causing her to scream with surprise at the volume of liquid entering her.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as my shaft became enveloped in the thick liquids. I kept thrusting, and Irina groaned and started twitching and convulsing.

When it was over, cum had soaked the sheets around the place where we had been joined. Irina held perfectly still, panting heavily. She rolled over on her back to face me. I almost could not believe what I saw.

"This is something," she said, caressing her swollen abdomen. "Is this all cum, Jeanie? How much cum did you put in me?"

"I have no idea! What just happened?"

"Holy fuck. Baby, it feels ... good! It's warm, and kind of stretching me so nicely." I placed my hand over her stomach, and she nuzzled my cheek with delight. "That feels even better. Darling."

"What he heck happened?"

"Well, I think you just pumped me full of cum, just like you promised. Is this what you had in mind?"

"No! Yes!" It was plain to me that Irina was incredibly pleased with the massive load, so I confessed.

She tucked her knees up and raised her pelvis up. She started to explore her cum-soaked folds with her fingers.

"Whatever you did, it doesn't seem to be gushing back out. Somehow, it's stoppered. Maybe it's in my womb, darling." She giggled with delight.

"It's a good thing this didn't happen with Karina! Holy shit, what would we have told her then?"

"You did pump an extra massive load into her ass," Irina reminded me.

"Not near that big!"

"Anyway, she didn't notice. If you had given her this look like she's starting to show after four months--"

"She would have freaked the fuck out!" I finished.

"Or not. I feel so very tranquil now."

"But what are we gonna do?!"

"We'll have Morgana sort it out. She's got a few tricks up her sleeve. Besides, today is the winter Solstice! We should be able to recharge our spirit energy!"

We both needed a shower but this bedroom only had a single stall type of shower. She insisted she would be fine, and so I let her go first. In the meantime I checked my phone.

I had gained hundreds of followers and many more likes just from all of the interaction between myself and Kari and Iri on Instagram, which was nice. I also noticed with annoyance that several guys I had texted back and forth with were now asking me where I was.

Bitches, please. I've lost all interest. What was I even thinking?

Then I saw that I had received a message from Karina. It looked like she had sent it to both of us.

Dear friends,

Thank you for an amazing night. I'm sitting here in my robe and it's after midnight. I just can't sleep yet, after what happened with you two. I want you to know that I will never forget this night. We should definitely be friends, but at the very least, let's meet up again soon. How about tomorrow? I can make time, you just let me know.

I thought about everything we said and did, from the moment I first saw you. You two were so cute together trying out the exercise machines. I hope you're not sore! Jeanie, sorry for skimping out on your massage!

Jeanie, wasn't it cute how Irina was so insistent on finding a woman for your dad? That's obviously the sign of a close friendship. Don't let his being your dad get in the way of helping him if he needs it. I called up Cheryl and got her to agree to meet your dad. We can discuss the details, but I guess that means you have to see me again. Hee hee! I can't wait.

Seriously though, that was the best sex of my life. Nothing else compares, not even close. I don't mean to sound like I'm going to be a stalker or anything. That's not me.

Here, I just deleted the last few paragraphs I wrote. I feel like pouring my heart out to you, but I still barely know you. I don't much mind the former, but let's please do something about the latter.

XOXOXO

Kari

******

Dear Readers,

Shameless plug time: As we all know, there's not a whole lot of money in writing for Lit. In order to make this series possible, I need your continued support in the form of comments, feedback, and votes. I wouldn't write if you weren't out there reading. So first, thanks for making it this far in the series! I've done a fair bit of setting the stage, you may have wondered about some of the strange scenes in the past but it's all going to make sense when Irina explains the origins of Denny, her loyal retainer and so much more. More questions will be answered about the magical effects Jeanie has been noticing, and the magic will definitely get more extreme as Jeanie learns how to practice witchcraft!