Witchfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss..." she gasped lustily, eager for another brood. It wasn't supposed to end like this, but the sheer joy of it robbed her of her nobility as much as it did her resistance. Long had she decried her ancestor's weakness for Morgana's temptations... how wrong she was...

She sees the light! She'll love us! Forever... Make her our queen!

What once chilled her spine now stoked her arousal. Adras let her hands free and the young princess groped her ancestor's copious and satiny flesh in between her fingers, lost in the fullness of her bronzed and round mounds. Being a mother to them seemed so sensible now. How could she be righteous warrior if she abandoned children?

Sybilla stiffened. The dark aura of her children sank into her mind and soul. She moaned her ecstasy as a wave of ethereal euphoria, shadowy and tempting, washed through her flesh. Sensual, phantasmal fingers pulled at her will and soul like strings, dragging her innocence to the mass of violet light simmering in her belly.

She cried out in agonized pleasure, tears of joy running down her high cheek bones. It felt like her children were cutting something away from her, as intrinsic to herself as a limb. It felt so wrong and so good. She bared her teeth and felt fangs develop in the back of her mouth. They dripped with erotic venom and sloshed back down her throat, spiking her lust intolerably as the veins under her olive skin ran dark with vile purple.

Adras cackled. "Oh my, you accepted the truth faster than I expected. Hard to believe the blood of King Karnor could be so weak minded."

Sybilla twitched and quivered beneath her ancestor with a dreamy smile on her face, mesmerized by Adras's luscious swinging breasts and contented with her belly of evil spawn. "It's true. I could never live up to his legend... all that's left is surrender." she said with a soft sigh, no longer fighting the corruption that swam through her curvaceous form.

An exquisite gasp of sexual satisfaction trailed from her lips. She felt her upturned bottom rise off the ground. It felt like she was forced onto a seat. Her round and plush buttocks had been pushed into an even greater swell as the lower half of her body began to morph into the arachnid bearing of her forebear.

"Ah the change is on you, child. Soon we will be mother's together."

"Yessss!" Sybilla gasped. She ran her hands along her moist and dewy skin, perfect for sliding about on male prey or seducing women to carry her young.

"Not on my watch!" said a gallant voice. Adras's eyes widened as a glint of steel passed underneath her neck. Sybilla's surprise turned to outrage when her ancestor's head slumped off her sticky stump in a flood of vile ichor. Rovino stood atop Adras's arachnid abdomen and his rapier smoked with the Spider Queen's foul blood. "It's not often I pass up a good shag, but duty-" the daring rogue stopped in the middle of his gloating to behold Sybilla's changed face. "Oh... dear."

Sybilla's eyes, both sets of them, were cold and merciless opals, as black as her soul. All cleverness died in Rovino's throat as he beheld her bulging belly, glowing as if there were a fiery amethyst gem beneath her skin. Below that he saw her powerful legs sinking underneath layers of arachnid chitin, forming an abdomen just like her corrupter.

"You killed her!" she screeched, her face a mask of hate and fury. Her half-developed spider limbs scrambled to push Adras off, all the while reaching for the rogue.

Rovino was transfixed by the divine jiggle of her heaving bosom, her soft mountains rolling in circles to her thrashing rage. "It looks that way but saying so may be a bit premature..." he said, stalling for time, torn between killing such a twisted beauty or running. He chose a third option. "I always liked you!" he said before smacking the top of her with the flat of his blade.

At once he leapt off of Adras's corpse, which slumped off of Sybilla's comatose form in turn. Other chittering spider children peeked out from the shadows and he ran like Morgana herself was behind, uncaring of the loud clatter he made on the rocks. He spared one last glance over his shoulder at Kael, still swinging from the ceiling. A chalky, desiccated corpse stared back at him, hollow eyed with a rictus smile revealing rows of pearly whites.

"I'll name my next bastard after you, good lad! Rest in peace!"

***

"And that's how I escaped the clutches of the Spider Queen. Give or take a few more corpses on my way out." Rovino punctuated his narration with a guzzling of proffered ale from a blonde maiden who'd taken a fancy to him.

"Hark! What about the new Spider Queen!?" said a barbarian in the back.

Rovino shrugged. "Hard to say. The whole tower may have collapsed to its foundations, taking her with it, if she was still knocked out. No one stayed around to find out."

"You were right there, craven dog! You ran away from one of your men and didn't slay this new evil when you had the chance!"

"Yeah!" shouted other barbarians.

The storyteller furrowed his brow and took a deep breath. "I didn't run. I advanced in a more tactically sound direction and counted on Sybilla being crushed by stalactites. Caves are treacherous like that, you know. At any rate, my time is done." He gestured to the party's assassin, who had since recovered from his near death experience. "Gil is better suited to tell what happened next as I spent the rest of my time carving my way through the Witch Queen's degenerates."

Gil rose from the shadows and barbarians cleared away from him like a sea of muscle and meat. "The tower was cold, my blood was hot and it was still a good day to kill a witch." The fire shifted and jumped with hues of green before turning back yellow, showing the assassin's memories. "We ran up an endless flight of stairs. My lungs were like ice when we finally got to the witch's den of sorcery. The place smelled like my childhood. Blood and fornication."

His memories played in the fire and the barbarians were noticeably less enthused than they were with Rovino. Gil seemed entirely focused with throwing knives, shurikens and explosive vials at the enemy. Ambassador Varneth flowed between screaming cultists like a river of death, using daggers when he ran out of arrows and using his fingers when he ran out of daggers and then the cultist's limbs when his fingers ran raw.

Every time Levina appeared in Gil's memory, she was progressively less clothed. Flames, claws and blades had done much to reduce her elegant blue-black silks to shreds, highlighting her luscious body in every way, one breath away from being nude. Sorcerous mirrors collapsed around her, Black Moon banners went up and flames, and all served to highlight her reddish gold skin, her lithe belly that writhed with every step and stunning pendulous breasts, heavy and buoyant.

Levina's lush curves shined in the firelight, her body emanating raw power as her plump and high ass cheeks bounced with each jump and dodge. "We tore the place apart. Left it a burning ruin of screaming whores and tumbled stone. The rocky passage on the other side of the den. Our escape. That's when it all went wrong..."

***

Gil watched Dok's eyes burn into the magnificent sight of Levina's enormous breasts, shuddering and swaying with every step, held up by the barest of rags from the battle. Her bountiful and bouncy flesh still steamed from the sorcerous combat, glistening in the green and gloomy cave light.

"In an Elf tower, this would not pass." said Varneth, and his companions let out a collective sigh. "There is no art, no craft... only a misbegotten cave. It belongs more in a fetid, sooty Dwarf hold than a place of magic."

Dok grumbled but said nothing, remembering all the bruises he suffered when he did defend his people.

Gil betrayed no glint of appreciation as he watched Levina's dusky copper ass cheeks rise and fall to her step. A threadbare band of tattered azure silk divided her soft and ruddy flesh into two bouncing hemispheres. "Perhaps she meant to furnish it but never got around to it..." she said, studying the great cistern of water that sprawled out before them.

"Aye, she's an evil bitch. No use understandin' it." murmured the Dwarf, still nursing his shattered nose.

Gil's eyes moved away from the glimpses of Levina's prodigious tits, so round and large they peeked out from the sides of her narrow back. He looked onto the placid pool of black water. Slight shimmers and ripples struck pangs of unease into his heart. "She didn't finish it because she couldn't." he said ominously.

Across the cavern stretched a tiny rocky bridge, so unsuitable for human use it had to be a natural formation. "We have no choice but to cross the water. Let's do it quickly." said Gil as he tied his boots tight.

"Hah! I'll take my chances on the bridge lad!" boomed the Dwarf, incapable of an inside voice.

"You're the only one who can." sneered Varneth and dipped his boots into the water. The Elf went in first, followed by Levina, giving Gil and exquisite view of the round and juicy swells of her bottom as the cold water came up to lick and caress her plush cheeks.

Levina tread forward, feeling the cool yet pleasing currents swish up between her thighs. The water didn't seem too deep, but her petite height ensured she'd be neck deep before she got to the other side, while Varneth and Gil waded through with the water just below their hips, instinctively going to where all the rocks were. All she felt was sand... sensuous sand flowing between her toes like warm velvet.

Unbeknownst to all, a dark malevolent force shadowed their watery steps. A force hostile to Morgana's evils and the party's purity of purpose. It sensed a ripe and nubile vessel, passing unknowingly through its very lifeblood. Her companions were not deep enough to overtake, but she... she was perfect.

As her swooping hips finally dipped beneath the surface, the force made its bid for power, flushing forward through the dark currents and invading her womanhood. The presence relished that the prize had given herself so freely. It played along her labia, subtly stimulating her outer lips with the focused ebb and flow of its currents.

Levina knew she had awoken something grave and strange and yet was compelled to move forward, deeper still into the vile water. She wanted to call out, and warn her comrades of impending doom but only soft gasps seeped from moist and supple lips. She knew the feel of black magic, having been seduced with it once but that was but a whisper of temptation compared to the hurricane that threatened to consume her now.

Her bare and sleek belly tensed as the water's delicate touch played along her skin. It flowed across her piercing, a belly chain with a golden sun at the end. She felt ancient and terrible magics penetrate her flesh, moving deeper and deeper with every step.

Her head grew light and her pussy began to throb with fresh blood flow.

Goosebumps ran up her spine as the water washed over her reddish and ample melons, cupping her luscious flesh in the caress of aqueous claws. She shuddered and sighed softly, but not even Gil's keen ears picked out the erotic tinges that colored her voice. The water in turn warmed and vibrated around her soft thighs, deepening her arousal while the seductive throb of darkness incarnate crept up her calves and encircled her legs, pushing for her engorged pussy.

The powerful mystic woman shivered and jutted her giant honey-red tits out, her back arched and her eyes closed as the invading evil took root in her flesh. Black corruption flowed underneath her skin, stiffening her with pleasure and triggering a gentle orgasm between her quivering legs. "Ohhh..." she moaned at last and her thighs spread wide in the water, weightless and buoyant as more of the carnal darkness flowed in to her lustful invitation.

Varneth spun in the water and eyed her with apprehension. "What is it?"

"Oh... I... I felt some sea weed between my toes." She lied and more intense pleasure scorched through her veins, while the water sucked and lapped at her ripe and massive round tits, kneading their softness with ethereal fingers.

"Hah! Women!" snorted Dok as he continued on across the bridge.

Gil remained silent and eyed her suspiciously, keeping a hand on a dagger and a good distance from her. They were in a tower. There should have been no sea weed.

Satisfied, Varneth waded on while Levina swam in unimaginable pleasure. Her heart pounded in her bosomy chest while others took her lustful panting for exhaustion. Her large breasts floated and swayed under the water, subject to a weightless buoyancy that all men would find mesmerizing. A single part of her soul stood against the darkness now assailing it. If she could just get out of the water then she would emerge unscathed, her soul resolute. But the insidious entity had other plans...

In an instant an unnatural undertow developed and her head was sucked beneath the water's surface. She tried to scream but it was too late. Everything was too late.

Her open mouth drank in an endless of flow of the vile water, igniting a massive orgasm. Intense and all consuming ecstasy ripped through her convulsing body as the fangs of the beasts tore through her soul. Far from the purity of Princess Sybilla, her spirit succumbed to the assault at first with terror, and then with utter relish.

Her legs splayed out weightlessly, her delicate feet jerking as a central thrust of sorcerous water flowed into her tight folds. It felt so solid and yet so soft as it pushed up her love canal, claiming every inch of her. Her lips parted again in pleasure and another rush of water ran across her tongue.

It had the texture of endless velvet, tasting rich and heavy as it poured down her throat. This time it numbed her so that she could not close her mouth. Her throat gulped over and over as the essence of corruption took root in her heart. Below her floating and puffy breasts, chaotic evil surged up through her womb, igniting another scream of mindless ecstasy under the water.

She convulsed and her fingers curled, grabbing fistfuls of silt as the rest of the black malevolence asserted itself through her very bones. Her long lashes fluttered while her eyes rolled back into her head. A voice as old as time and bathed in fire whispered in her head. Her lips mimicked its words under the soundless water while her hands glided across her plump tits, squeezing them as her only measure to cope with the infernal pleasure.

But she could not cope with such orgasmic domination. Her body turned rigid and she twitched no more. Seconds as long as lifetimes passed and deep in her heart she knew... there was no turning back.

Eerie light played over her huge, silken bosom. Her raven locks floated serenely in the water. Cool currents skimmed along her protruding ass cheeks, a balance to the lusty fires that inflamed her womanhood. Her soft flesh was but a plaything for the evil that owned her now.

Not a motion she made was hers alone. The creature owned her, body and soul.

She stirred once more.

A devilish and triumphant smile widened her face. There was comfort in embracing surrender and defeat. And the dark eyed witch had been outplayed at last in the eternal game of good and evil. Losing never felt so good. Where hope died, pleasurable resignation reigned.

She erupted from the surface in a great spray of water. "I am reborn!" she bellowed, her eyes blazing fiery orange, the colors of her new master. "Morgana's reign is at an end for the first goddess of chaos and ruin has returned-"

"What the fuck is she on about!?" snorted Dok, almost at the end of the bridge.

At once a beam of golden fire shot forth from Levina's finger and punched through the Dwarf's chest, incinerating him instantly. As his smoking skeleton fell into the water, Gil noticed only his beard remained intact, albeit charred and flaking bits of ash.

Ambassador Varneth was already on the shore, screaming his war cry as he pitched sharp pebbles at her from the sand, all out of his conventional weapons. "Take her head assassin! Quickly before she dooms us all!"

Gil jumped up from a rock in the water and ran along the side of the cave wall, pitching his throwing knives at the rogue witch before landing on the sandy shore with the Elf. Every single knife turned into molten slag as it bounced off her glowing skin. "I'm out." he said coldly.

Levina rose from the dark pool, steaming and glistening with runnels of water down her supple thighs while hellish light pulsed underneath the flesh of her pendulous and swollen breasts. Her copper red skin glowed like molten bronze and her flared breeding hips sizzled like a furnace. Streams of crystal liquid danced and trailed down her carved and writhing midsection, falling into the volcanic slit of her engorged pussy. "My son fathered your realm's precious Merlin, just as you will father the final destruction of this world!"

Before Gil or Varneth could consider who she intended to ravish, she made the choice for them when she sent the Elf flying back with an invisible push, knocking him out against the cavern's rocky wall. Gil's eyes narrowed. He knew Merlin was the fruit of an incubus with a mortal but he always thought the females of their species had been driven to extinction.

Then again, Camelot had been without a holy order for centuries. And sinful roots had grown deep into the land without the ever vigilant eye of a keeper.

Levina launched herself at Gil, taking him down to the ground while straddling him with demonic strength. The seasoned assassin jabbed a dozen different nerve points around her torso for a quick kill but to no avail. Worse, the sensation of her glossy, supple skin beneath his palms had spiked his lusts, instilling within an inhuman urge to rut.

Gil, however, was strong, in both mind and body. She was stronger. His eyes could not avoid the hypnotic bobs and bounces of her succulent, round flesh, her nipples so pointed they begged for any touch. And when her thick and tight thighs thrust forward, Gil felt a very real chill of fear rise up through the fog of his burning desires.

Her hot and gleaming skin melted away his demon hide breeches, leaving his weighty manhood exposed. "Oh already ready for me!? Good!" she snarled and even as Gil shot his arms forward, holding her lush hips back with the strength to crack a neck, nothing could have stopped the inexorable push of her steaming, tight pussy over his hard cock.

"Ohh... yesss!" she moaned. Gil gritted his teeth as her hot and pink slit sheathed his cock, her strong vaginal muscles already testing his endurance with slight and delectable contractions. "The seed of a murderer in a womb of shadow! What a terror we'll make!" Whether it was through instinct or accident, Gil's hands slipped from her writhing and sculpted midsection and fell upon her heaving and giant bronzed tits.

And then he knew he was really in trouble. "Oh shit." he murmured, his hands unable to resist the carnal pull of squeezing her warm, silken globes. His fingers sunk into the supple denseness of her round and majestic breasts, fatally addicted to their unimaginably soft and pliable feel.

"Yes! Squeeeeze them hard!" she groaned, her voice growing deeper, like air expelled from the deepest levels of the nine hells. "Harder!" she bellowed and her womanly hips swiveled atop him, relishing the feel of his large yet helpless girth filling up her smothering pussy. With each thrust against his cock she drew him deeper, the slit in between her legs like a fleshy, velvety vortex, inescapable in its pull, insatiable in its hunger.

Gil broke his silence with a begrudged groan of pleasure. Every inch of his cock was stimulated under the spell of her undulating pussy, her wild bounces sending her heavy and luscious tits against the palms of his hands, her round and bubble shaped bottom smacking against his thighs with each downward thrust.