With Blood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fire away." She encouraged.

"Why were you staring at me that yesterday in math?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow. "I caught your scent I guess. You smell good to me." She took a sniff of the air. "This whole room smells of you, I enjoy it."

Not the answer I was expecting. I didn't wear any kind of cologne and my deodorant was a plain scentless stick. It was another one of her answers that was so wrapped in mystery I tucked it into the back of my mind for later. "That's it? That's the whole reason?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Should there be more?"

I shook my head. "I'm not sure. I guess it's a compliment."

"From me, yes it is."

I looked down at her and met her gaze. Her golden eyes seemed to shin up at me like they had their own light source behind them. I decided to go for a deeper question. "Tell me about your eyes. Whenever I close my eyes I can see them. I can't stop thinking about them."

Eliza didn't respond, searching for an answer. Finally she spoke up. "That's...Unfortunate."

I shrugged. "That's probably a matter of perspective. Have you had that effect on people before?"

She looked away from me this time. "Yes, but they were unimportant."

"Unimportant? Like an Ex-boyfriend or something else." I was curious, and this would give me a little window into her past a little bit. It was something she obviously kept very guarded and close to the vest.

"Something else."

I smiled, "So that means you're single right?"

She chuckled. "Yes currently I suppose I am."

"Maybe after tomorrow's movie, we could be more than friends." I suggested. Nothing would make me happier than to announce to my friends on Monday morning that Elizabeth Worthington was my girlfriend. The thought made me beam with happiness but I forced it back determined to not get ahead of myself.

"I don't know about that." She said. My stomach dropped as if I'd been kicked. All the wind knocked out of me as if I'd been hit with a real blow. She must have noticed my reaction and took my hand in hers. It was the first time she moved in quite a while. Her fingers were so cool in mind. Not icy but much cooler than I would have expected.

"You have warm hands." She said softly. Then she looked up at me. "Jason, I snuck into your room because I found you interesting. There is a pull I feel for you and I can't fight that fact. Why don't we just see how things develop?" She told me. Her words were wise and reassuring. "Life is an adventure. You can't plan anything for certain."

She glanced at the digital clock behind me. "I should go. It's late." She stood up and took her hand from mind. My hand was cool and it tingled a little now that it was empty.

"You don't have to go." I told her, glancing at the clock my eyes went wide. The red numbers read two A.M. "Oh wow it is late. How did that happen?"

She opened my window and hopped out into the night. "Get some sleep Jason. Tomorrow should be a very interesting day." She spun and darted away.

I ran to the window trying to catch her, but she was already gone. Man that girl must have the world's best sprint because every time I blinked she could vanish. I shut the window only partially, just in the fantasy that she came back to spent time in my bed. It wouldn't happen, but I had a right to dream.

I got ready for bed as quietly as I could and leaped onto the mattress with a heavy bounce. I was euphoric after tomorrow for the first time in my life I could actually have a girlfriend, an amazingly beautiful and intelligent girlfriend on top of that. Some of the things she had said tonight, and the way she said them, hinted at something more than she had been willing to say. Was this what love was like?

I took a deep breath and was asleep before I knew it.