With Interest Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers

–– o ––

Some time later I brought in a client who was doing business with me, after working out some details over lunch. All I really needed to do was get it all down in writing. Penelope was out of the room when we arrived, but when she returned I saw that William sat up and took notice. So, without glancing up, indeed, feigning nonchalance, I asked, "Ms. Lord, I believe Mr. Lyle, here, is interested in you. Would you please take care of his needs and make him comfortable?"

"Of course, Mr. Jackson." I guess, in retrospect, I should have seen that they initially regarded one another rather warily, but it didn't register. "Okay, then, Mr. Lyle," Penelope purred, standing up and inviting him over.

Even after all this time, it was hard for me to concentrate with such a lewd, carnal spectacle unfolding next to me. Penelope, of course, did her job well – a professional sexualist. She started with one of her dynamite strip-tease acts. I knew it was good without even watching – William's audible response said as much. From there, Penelope seemed to pull out all the stops. She was an animal with him, being, perhaps, even more aggressive and wild than usual. Their sensuous chorus of sighs and moans and gasps, grunts and slurps and wet smacks filled the office. And what a tableau they made, when they'd finally finished – he, with a silly grin on his face, looking all in, and she, her eyes half-closed, with an interestingly satisfied smirk at her lips.

"Wow, that was incredible!" Penelope simply lounged back on the couch as he dressed. I suppose I should have noticed that too – it was rather uncharacteristic of her – but it didn't actually click that something was up until he was shaking my hand to leave.

"Well, Robbie?" she spoke from behind us, just loud enough to interrupt. We turned as one. The intensity of her gaze belied her languid posture, and there was a dangerous sharpness in her words. "You satisfied?" she asked, briefly arching her eyebrows. "You got to fuck me one last time."

"Robbie?" My ears pricked up.

"Oh," he stumbled just a moment, looking back and forth between us, "I knew your 'assistant' a long time ago." He continued his doomed recovery with all the glibness he could summon, "I used to go by Robbie – Robert is my middle name."

There was a surprising, even frightening venom in Penelope's voice as she addressed the man she had just screwed silly. "Still up to your old tricks, eh?" His eyes went wide and his skin suddenly pale. While there was disgust verging on hatred in her eyes, her voice went soft, almost sad with sympathy. "You'll never learn, will you?"

"Just a minute, that… I…," he sputtered, but I saved him for the moment.

"Oh, that Robbie." His eyes glinted with the wary look of a trapped animal.

"Yeah," Penelope's confirmation was now flat and lifeless. "That one."

"Oh," I said understandingly, laying a hand on his shoulder. "I've heard a lot about you, my boy." I kept my voice deliberately soft. "And I don't want to ever see you around here again." I picked up the proposal he had left on my desk and tore it in half, feeding it to my shredder without another glance. "Furthermore…" I could feel my anger seething, and I let it seep into my quiet, measured words, "if I ever get wind of rumours or stories concerning this incident, or Penelope, here, I will personally see to it that you are roundly – and severely punished." I stared at him as his mouth dropped open. It was obvious he was a coward by nature. "Have I made myself clear?"

He nodded, mutely. I handed him his portfolio and barked, "Get out." William or Robbie, or whoever he was left quickly, his tail between his legs.

"You can get dressed, Ms. Lord," I muttered coldly, before the door had closed behind him – still angry, still in business mode. "I've got some e-mails to send." While she was cleaning up, I sent a concise yet wonderfully damning note to all my counterparts in other institutions – even the few somewhat less-than-legitimate operations I was familiar with.

Many months later, I actually read in the paper that William Robert Lyle had apparently made one too many deals and died under suspicious circumstances. I wasn't surprised. When I told Penelope, she simply said, "I'm sorry. Even if he was a creep."

"It's not our fault," I pointed out, and we left it at that.

–– o ––

Every quarter all the partners of Downtown Mortgage and Loan – now numbering nine – gathered for an executive meeting in the common conference room of our office complex. Usually we'd hire a temp to keep minutes at the meeting, and, if there were more delicate matters to discuss, we'd deal with them after she'd left. This time, however, some eighteen or nineteen months into my 'arrangement' with Penelope, I volunteered her services, instead. It was, indeed, our annual fiscal planning meeting, a rather special event, hence my idea was heartily welcomed by my cohorts, most of whom had already sampled her wares. She was, as usual, terribly efficient, even offering modest input on a few occasions. Nevertheless, after the meat of the business had been dealt with, I put on a little light music, ostensibly to break the tension.

"Penelope," I said, keeping a completely business-like tone – staying with the game, "I think you could keep the remainder of the minutes better if you were nude." As I spoke, I walked over to the door and hung the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outside know, before closing it again and setting the deadbolt.

"Of course, Mr. Jackson." It was as if she were expecting it. Rising from her chair, she was already swaying to the beat as she stepped back from the table and reached for the buttons of her blouse.

Instantaneously relaxed, the guys all started in cheering and hooting. "All right, Jackson." "You the man!" "Show us yer tits!" "Let's see your ASS-istant!" All eyes were on Penelope as she swirled and swayed, slowly – ever so slowly opening her blouse. But Penelope's eyes were on me. Her smile swept across the room gracing each of the spectators, but somehow I knew that she was only looking at me. A glow grew, not in my loins, but my chest. Mind you, once she dropped her shirt off her shoulders, heat glimmered in my groin as well.

Ties were loosened and discarded, and jackets thrown off, but not once did she lose the attention of the room. The whistling and carrying on continued as she let her skirt fall to the floor, stepped out of it, and, after a few more twists and turns, kicked off her heels. Then with an almost chaste dip of her head, she sat back down at her lap-top and waited, hands in her lap, until the standing-ovation subsided.

Amazingly enough, we then proceeded to wrap up the last bit of mundane housekeeping business, without losing focus again. Penelope took minutes, read previous notes, and recalled pertinent data just like an excellent secretary who was not sitting naked in a room full of men. Until, at last we were done.

"Motion to adjourn," someone shouted – Tony, I think.

"Hear, hear," Marcus responded. "Let the post-sessional festivities begin." And with that we descended on the buffet table and bar that had been waiting for us.

With drinks in hands, we toasted the meeting, the success of the quarter, and the good fortune of having Penelope on-board. "C'mon over and have a drink," Jason called. Penelope smiled coyly and padded across to the bar. After she'd had a sip of her white wine, Jason, still the new-kid-on-the-block, said in a husky, hungry voice. "You know what I'd really like Ms. Lord?" He grasped his crotch as he gave me a sidelong glance. Penelope was watching me as I smiled and nodded. Carefully she put her glass down and kneeled in front of Jason, lowering his fly to the renewed cheering of his colleagues.

That was how it started. Jason reached back for a chair and sat with a plop as Penelope extricated his already hard prick and gobbled it into her talented mouth. Pete quickly moved up behind her, grabbing his erection with one hand, while steadying her bottom with his other. He pushed into her pouting slit with one swift motion. A surprised gasp escaped around Jason's thrusting member, but she recovered quickly, joining into the rhythm of the attack.

It became, at once, very frenzied and wild; but, in the end, did not last long. With a wild, almost pathetic yelp, Jason threw his head back and came in Penelope's mouth. Still rocking her hips back against Pete's piercing member, Penelope welcomed Brandon's rod with a voraciousness that took him, momentarily, by surprise. Her undulating hips began accelerating once again. There was a hungry intensity in the lurid push and pull of the spectacle that further inflamed Pete's already critical arousal. He could take no more. Seizing Penelope's hips, squashing her buttocks against his own gut, Pete let out a low, dangerous growl. The twitching echoes of jerks and jolts traveled back from their connection to quiver and shiver on his clenched butt. He held still only a moment before pulling back and splashing the last bit of his semen against Penelope's flushed rear cheeks. Suddenly, I got this wonderfully, mischievous idea.

"Hold it!" I commanded, much to everyone's surprise and Brandon's dismay. One could tell that he was getting rather close, there, in Penelope's talented mouth. "Hang on a moment," I reassured him. "Here," I gestured to Penelope, "Sit up a sec." Turning to Brandon, I patted the table, "Lie here, on your back, Big Guy." I could see a glimmer of understanding, as he lay down, his erection standing up tall and straight. "Now, Penelope, my dear, just clamber up here, over him." I said, directing Penelope to straddle him and ride his cock. She moved to cover him slick and quick.

"Matt," I chuckled, "how about putting your soldier up her ass, eh?" Matt didn't need to be asked twice. Scooping up some of the readily available lubricant, Matt swirled a finger or two, around Penelope's rosebud. To her credit, she only paused for a moment, then resumed the slow sensuous undulations of her hips on Brandon. Dipping his fingers briefly into her anus, he pushed Penelope gently but firmly onto all fours above Brandon. Seeing the tight white smoothness of her bum swell before him, Matt quickly became impatient. He pointed his sword at Penelope's puckered target and stabbed.

"Oooomph!" she gasped as he pushed his swollen knob, slick with mixed juices, against her reluctantly yielding sphincter. Penelope strove to keep moving on the cock already in her, as she struggled to accept the inexorable entry into her rectum. Slowly but surely, Matt's sceptre disappeared up Penelope's ass, until he finally stopped for a moment, balls-deep, hard against the soft warmth of her firm cheeks. Gradually he started to move again – pull, push; withdraw, insert; retreat, attack – gaining speed, increasing his force. Rocking her hips back in response to Matt's hungry thrusts, and down onto Brandon's bouncing loin, Penelope was soon working herself frantically on both the insertions. As the 'gallery' watched open-mouthed, I gingerly knelt up on the table, astride Brandon's face, directly in front of Penelope, and, without any words, fed my rampant boner between her luscious, panting, parted lips. This was, I suspected, Penelope's very first triple-penetration.

She seemed, I thought, more curious than surprised – if, indeed, she felt anything beyond the intensity of the assault. Whatever, quickly she became a willing participant – taking her 'job', as it were, very seriously. And I realized that, if ever our relationship had been one of 'dominance and submission', it was no longer that straight forward. Now it was more like 'direction and compliance'. I never really ordered her to do anything anymore, I just told her what I wanted from her – what I desired – and directed her in the performance of her duties. And she had never yet balked at anything I asked. That being said, I did not wish to spoil things by suggesting anything too outrageous, but what was too outrageous? Up until now she'd complied willingly with all my requests, but was I trying to push her over the line? I really don't think so – I hope not. I think we were, together, just exploring the extent of our relationship – the magnitude of this direction/compliance concept.

Regardless of the relational intricacies involved, the four of us, pounding away together on the table, began to increase our cadence – spurred on by the chanting and cheering of our watching colleagues. Judging by the moans from Brandon and the grimaces of Matt, we were all very close, but what took me past the pale, was the realization that Penelope was quietly gasping and shuddering her own way to a climax. Pulling her by the ears into my final thrust, I let out a yell and pumped my gushing seed into her gullet.

The liquid heat of my spend triggered her orgasm and, screaming around my shaft, she plunged her hips back against her intruders, quaking convulsively – writhing and spasming on the double prongs. Who came next was anybody's guess, for both Brandon and Matt cried out and stiffened, holding the whole tableau motionless for several long moments.

Reluctantly and wearily we withdrew allowing Penelope to lift herself off Brandon's wilting pole and collapse on her side beside him. While the others were very eager for their chance to climb into the saddle, I admonished them to, "Give the dear girl a chance to catch her breath at least, eh?"

After a few minutes, when our glistening bodies, slouched around the table, had begun to dry and our racing hearts begun to slow, Penelope slipped off the table and padded for the washroom, saying over her shoulder, "I'll be back," in a fairly bad impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger. No one moved until she emerged, looking a little freshened, and approached the table again. Then, interestingly, all eyes turned to me. I guess, by some unspoken agreement, I was the director of the entire frolic.

"Penelope, I think you need to get these three," I said, indicating Kevin Tony and Stan, "ready for some action, eh?"

She just nodded and approached the chairs where the three of them hurriedly finished disrobing, amid mumbled assent. "Right on!" "Okay!" "Me first, eh?" "Oh, baby, you rock!" Moving like a lithe spirit, Penelope dropped gracefully to a crouch between Kevin's knees and engulfed his semi-turgid pecker in one smooth slurp. While bobbing and sucking energetically on Kevin, Penelope reached over to stroke Tony's manhood. Stan fondled his own while he waited and watched. By the time she let Kevin slip from her lips, he was iron-hard. Keeping a hand on him, Penelope moved over to take Tony into her mouth. He was already pretty close to solid by the time she got there, so after a few moments of quality felatio Penelope moved from Tony to Stan. With only moments of oral ministrations on Stan, Penelope stopped and looked up at me. All three of the guys stood proudly erect and rock-hard.

"Okay, now," I announced, really taking the role of cruise-director, "Kevin, you start off underneath – Ms. Lord will ride you – Tony, put yourself up her bum, and Stan, you start off with felatio again. Okay?" Everyone got quickly into position. The thrusting and squooshing, of course, started immediately. Then I declared, above the joyous sounds of fucking, "Just for added flavour, let's play a game of 'musical orifices'." Everyone, including Penelope with just her eyes, looked at me, puzzled. "Every time I yell 'rotate', everyone changes position – ass to mouth to pussy and so on. Right? So you'll never know where you're actually going to blow your load." They didn't look quite sure, but they all nodded in agreement, anyway. Penelope, gave me a sly sidelong glance that may have just hidden a touch of a smile, as the raucous tempo picked up once more.

"Okay, rotate!" I yelled after a few minutes. With bodies shuffling and thrashing about, the guys laughed heartily as they rushed back into the business of screwing the hell out of my beautiful assistant. And I watched her carefully – looking to see her reaction. As usual, she took the challenge seriously, yet, I was pleased to see she seemed to be embracing the novelty of the situation, scrambling, a few turns in, to hop off Tony's straining, wobbling shaft then pulling at Kevin's hips, sliding him across the table-top, into position under her once again. Holding his swaying pole with one hand, she quickly lowered herself onto him, leaning forward, as soon as she'd fully engulfed him, to offer her bottom to once more to Tony –sucking Stan's slick, glistening member into her mouth at the same time.

The rocking and grunting and pounding, bouncing and squirming and splooshing melded into a lascivious chorus that drowned out anything – any thoughts not entirely involved with sex. After about seven changes, I could see that Stan was not going to survive another. His eyes were glazed, his jaw slack, his tongue lolling. Bravely trying to sustain the role of pile-driver, he clung to Penelope's hips, meeting every one of her backward thrusts with a smack of flesh on flesh. Penelope hung on tightly to Kevin, slamming him deep into her mouth each forward stroke. Her puffing and snorting accelerated as she forced her own desperate cadence on the guys. Stan finally threw his head back with a keening howl and yanked Penelope's backside hard against him. That ultimate thrust – deeper than deep – set Tony bucking under her, grasping and squeezing her tits, bouncing his own hips in a futile attempt to get deeper than possible – even as her full weight settled onto him. His primal yowl joined Stan's wail, as Penelope pulled Kevin off balance firmly into her face, stifling the mewling that signaled the onset of her own orgasm. Clasping frantically at her head in an effort to regain his balance, Kevin's hips suddenly twitched and jolted on their own, spewing his load into her open maw.

"Shee-it!" I exclaimed. "A simultaneous, quadruple climax – that's got to be some kind of first!" After a moment's silence, once the incredible energy of what we'd witnessed set in, the other guys began to applaud, then Brandon stood. The performance deserved the standing ovation we all gave. As they all caught their collective breath and began to disentangle themselves, each of the participants smiled and nodded to the appreciative audience. Penelope's mild smile held, as she sighed and lowered herself from her hands and knees.

"Not quite done, my dear," I announced. Her glazed smile never left her face – she just lay still, her heaving chest gradually slowing – waiting. I suppose Penelope knew what to expect next. She must have kept track, although nothing had been said. Marcus had waited patiently, knowing his turn would come, understanding why he was last.

Marcus was the only one of the partners who, in the eighteen some-odd months of our 'arrangement', had never actually had Penelope – for any number of reasons, but mostly just bad luck and bad timing. Nonetheless, we all knew that the black former athlete, although not big in stature, was of legendary proportions where it counts. For the entire affair so far, he had stayed seated and kept his shorts on, idly covering his manhood with his hands, and stroking himself through the material from time to time. Now he stood and dropped his laundry. "Penelope," I said, with mock seriousness, "I'd like you to meet Marcus. Marcus, Penelope."

Penelope raised herself up on one elbow, meeting his gaze, and smiled. "Enchanted," Marcus said, and we all watched Penelope's jaw drop as her eyes landed on his crotch. His semi-flaccid shlong hung like a firehose, almost to his knees.

Marcus stepped forward, reaching behind Penelope's head, as he lifted the colossal piece of meat up over the edge of the table. Penelope simply gaped, the astonishment painted across her face was priceless. Of course, we were all mightily impressed. One really did have to see it to believe it. Gently pulling her face to meet his meat, Marcus rubbed the head, wet with pre-seminal fluid, lightly over her mouth. Next to her lips it looked even larger. The purple glans swelled like a softball on the end of a black bat. The touch of this monster seemed to break Penelope's trance and she suddenly hopped off the table in one fell swoop to land in a crouch at Marcus' feet. She raised her hands, taking the turgid beast delicately, and caressing it with her fingers, bringing the mammoth tip back to her lips. A look of total awe came across her eyes as she kissed away another pre-seminal drip.

Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers