With Laila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
salimak
salimak
64 Followers

"Karl."

"Uh-huh."

"I want you to rape me."

I could feel what Karl thought of this, of this conversation, his penis was completely hard, in my hand.

"You want to be raped?"

"By you, yeah"

"Hmm, would it be rape if you were agreeing to it?"

"Well of course not." I rolled onto my side, then sat up, looking at him, pushing him onto his back, and looking at his naked body, I hadn't stared at him like this before, at any guy, when we made love I realised I... I didn't close my eyes, but I didn't really let myself look. I looked, his long toned slim pale body, his thick tufts of pubic hair, his narrow waist, his long thick rigid penis. I stared, as I sat up, his cock looked so beautiful, so thick, long, so aroused, hard, I stared, thinking: this has been inside me, this man's hard penis has been inside my wet vagina, this man's erect penis has been inside my ass. I thought of something else, and reached into my bedside drawer, and took out a small bottle of moisturising oil, and sprayed some in my hand, both hands, rubbed it in, and, oh god, I felt so dirty, again, taking control like this, sitting up, over him, reaching, taking hold of his hard penis with my slippy oily hands, and starting to stroke him, as I spoke.

"I don't want to be raped, that is just horrible, obviously, brutal and humiliating and vicious, obviously, you know this, but I do want you to rape me, I want you to force me to do whatever you want to do to me, I want you to take me against my will, right, when I don't expect you, attack me, and just fuck me like a filthy little... like a filthy Paki slut, force me, rape me"

"Fuck, really?"

"Yes, Karl, god, I am so, I mean, just thinking about it" I had spread my legs, one hand holding his foreskin back, my other fingers stroking his smooth swollen sensitive tip. "My... my cunt is so wet, just thinking about it."

He moaned, he reached for me, I batted his hand away. I don't know where this was all coming from.

"What we should do, try, is, whenever you want, wherever, you should rape me, just, force me, force yourself on me, force your hard penis inside my vagina, inside my anus, inside my mouth, if you want, force me to suck your penis, and I'll try to stop you, I will do this, I'll really try to stop you, I'll hit you and scratch and scream, you'll have to really force me, use your strength, to force my legs apart, and hold me down, and tear my clothes off, my knickers, rip them off and force your penis inside me, penetrate me, rape me.""

"And you were giving him a handjob as you said all of this?"

"I know, I felt so naughty, so turned on though. I was talking, and looking at him, and stroking his hard penis, controlling him, enjoying this feeling, I asked if he enjoyed fucking my arse.

"Yes, oh god yes."

"Did you like looking at me there?"

"Looking at you?"

"Yes, did you think my anus was very hairy?"

"Oh Laila..."

"Tell me."

"Yes, god, yes, I loved it, I love looking at you, tasting you, looking at your thick hairy cunt, your tiny tight hairy little asshole."

"Did you like kissing me there?"

"Yes, oh god yes, I loved it, I loved tasting you, licking you, touching your soft tender anus with my mouth."

"Do you want me to touch your anus? Would you like me to push my finger inside your asshole?"

" "

"Karl? Tell me, do you want me to finger your tight little bum?"

"Yes, oh god, please, yes."

"Now?""

"Laila, god, you've turned into a beast, such a filthy little slut. I love it."

"He was so hard, I mean, he'd never felt so hard, his cock was so hot, so stiff, I was so slow with him, running my fingers over his slick wet slippery cock head, and I did, I lowered my other hand between his legs, under his ass, he lifted his ass for me. He had only come about twenty minutes earlier, I knew he was close again though, already, I touched him, I really did, I reached between his buttocks, and felt his anus. He was less hairy than me, I didn't care, he felt smooth, hairless even, tight, this soft smooth crinkled little opening, I stroked his cock, soft, slow, holding his tip, and touched his anus, and... I just... I felt him, his virgin asshole, it was so deliciously dirty, his skin so soft, this tight, tiny little opening, and I forced my finger inside him, like he had with me, with his penis, I fucked his ass with my finger, he felt hot there, his anus felt damp, sweaty, my finger slid inside in one deep sudden thrust, I felt his rectum, gosh, hot, warm, wet, so strange, so, sort of, lovely, I fingered his anus, holding his hard cock. He came almost at once, I barely touched him anymore, as soon as I penetrated his bum suddenly I was watching his cock pulse, thicken, and he was coming, over himself, over my hand, up to his belly, his chest, four thick white spurts of cum jetted from his penis."

I raised my leg slightly, as if relaxing, absently changing my position, stretching a little more, laying flatter, on my back. Laila looked, and copied me, we lay next to each other, just on our sides, still just facing. Still, just, almost, but not, touching.

"Laila, do you mind if I... you have got me so... are you, as well, turned on a little?"

"Oh gosh yes, so much, just telling you. You too?"

"Oh fuck, I have to... I mean, I won't, I shouldn't..."

"What?"

"I just... sorry, it would be weird, wouldn't it? If I..."

"If you what...?"

I slowed down, really, my stomach was churning with excitement, nervousness: I can't, she'll be so freaked out, am I mis-reading this? I am sure I have. And yet, my body, my pleasure, my arousal commands me. We have slept in the same bed before, naked, we have embraced, hugged in our sleep. But have never, not even nearly, I can't. I do.

"If I... just... god... touched... touched my pussy? Would you freak out? If I just a little, sort of, oh god I need to touch myself, I am so turned on, Laila you've made me so..."

My voice dropped to a whisper, I can't decide whether I was going for conspiratorial or nervousness.

"... I am so wet. Oh god Laila, I am so fucking wet it's not real."

"Really? Oh, oh Sali, I am... I mean... I am too... both of us... my... my... I am so wet as well right now. Should we both? If I carry on talking? Is that so bad?"

I faced her, looking at her delicate pretty face, her large dark brown eyes, and down, just, once, to her breasts, so full, so inviting, her belly, her slim legs, to her feet, I stared at her feet, had I looked at them before? How petite they are, small, her toes so smooth and neat, up, I let my eyes travel back up her naked body, along her bare thighs, to the top, to her bare sex, to the exposed womanly beauty of her thick black nest of pubic hair. I looked back to her face, her eyes met mine. And I pushed my legs apart, just, just enough to lower my hand between them, opening my palm, extending a single slim finger, and placed it over my hot damp pussy. I slid my finger between my aching wet lips, touching my tender opening, letting a thrilling stream of moistness bubble out of me. I cannot remember feeling myself so wet, I cannot recall a time my sex felt so alive, so physically aroused.

I rubbed the soft warm deliciously moist flash of my vulva, gently, slowly, the sensation was almost immediately too much to bear, the plump folds of my labia slip and slide between my fingers, so sensitive, hot, so exquisitely damp, as if I have poured honey between my legs.

As I finally touched my aching tender pussy I heard myself gasp. I kept my eyes open, on my friend. I watched her look down at my hand, fuck, Laila looked at me masturbating in front of her, this was new, I had not done this before, not as a kid with my sister, not during a sleepover with an old school friend, I was naked on a bed with another girl, also gloriously naked, touching myself in front of her. Laila moved her hand over her body, slowly, hesitant, nervous.

But she didn't stop. Her eyes were fixed to my hand, my long pleasuring fingers, the dark glistening mound of my exposed pussy. I saw her stroke her breast, touching her long stiff nipple, lingering over her belly, hovering over her pubic hair. I watched as she raised her knee, more than I did, pushing one leg away from the other. I looked, at last able to see clearly the dark thick surface of her sex. I could see the two fuzzy furry strips of black hair growing from her large labia, the curling fronds of her smaller lips. I could see my friend's beautiful bare cunt. Oh god. I could see she was already wet, I could see the clear thick bubbling liquid of her excitement, her glistening aching wetness.

Laila slid her hand through her dense bush, I watched her touch herself, I watched my innocent best friend touching her naked genitals, her eyes half shut as her soft pussy reacted to her probing finger.

"Oh, oh god, I didn't quite... oh Sali, I am so... oh..."

"I know, god, me too, oh god, oh... god... this is so... please, what did... what did you and Karl do?"

I forced my hand to merely rest on my sex, pressing, holding, my finger pushing so gently against my winking vagina, the heel of my hand exerting the vaguest sweetest pressure on my trembling clitoris. I was already on the precipice of an orgasm, the idea of coming with Laila was thrilling, that this might happen, that it would, that night, that she will stroke her pussy with me, next to me, both of us coming together. Despite the need for more, despite the need to touch her, hold her, despite the nearly overwhelming desire to roll closer to her and hold her naked body next to my own, to touch her lips with my own, to feel my smooth sweaty skin against hers, our breasts, our tight tender nipples touching, to pull her hand between my legs, to feel her fingers on my wet sex and to push my own fingers over hers.

Her voice changed tone, timbre, was lower, weighted down with sexual sensation.

"I think, this was only last week, god, we hadn't planned to meet up, I hadn't spoken to him that day, I was just getting home, I don't know, about three o'clock or so, it must have been Tuesday, I knew you'd all be out, I was just putting the key in the door, and not thinking of anything, just, you know, a cup of tea, what to have for dinner, I was just about to close the door, and... and someone was suddenly behind me, he forced open the door and grabbed me, and I screamed, I mean completely, he kicked the door shut, he had a mask on, you know, one of those black ski mask type things, just eyes and mouth visible, I didn't think of anything, but I reckon, if I am absolutely honest, I think I sort of suspected, it wasn't on my mind at that exact moment, but I'd been thinking about it almost constantly, he lifted me, but, I kicked, kicked back I think, and swung, punches, and I just ran away, genuinely, god, it was... well... I suppose I was full of fight or flight, I wasn't sure, I kind of sensed, but I wasn't really thinking much, but running, I thought I'd get into my room, block myself in, I don't know, but he came in through another door, so he cut me off and grabbed me, from behind, I was kicking, kicking back at him, and punching, I sort of twisted back, and hit him in the face, really quite hard, I was pretty violent, and he slapped me, right across my face, and caught hold of my hair, my scarf came off, came away, I was screaming, shouting, as loud as I could, he forced me around again and clamped his hand around my mouth, and grabbed my arm, he was so strong.

I was... I was so angry really, being angry, letting this out, thrashing about, trying to kick and punch and scream at him, I used language I never normally use, I was screaming at him to 'fuck off, fuck off, fuck off cunt, fuck off you bastard', all this, then he pulled my arm behind my back, and twisted it really hard, I thought he was going to break it, and pushed me onto the floor, he was suddenly on top of me, he was on top of me, pushing me down, I felt his body on mine, I felt, oh Sali, I felt his penis, I realised... I mean... his penis was erect, I suddenly thought what might be happening, I let myself think that this was a strange man, on top of me, and his penis was hard, suddenly, oh gosh, it was only a second, a few seconds, then he spoke, into my ear, "don't fucking scream any more, or I will hurt you more", and... oh god... I honestly didn't think, in those seconds, the physical reaction, it wasn't quite consuming fear, hadn't been, but suddenly I felt sensations that were completely overpowering.

It was Karl's voice, I recognised Karl's voice, and in that single second I felt myself become just unbelievably... I nearly came, I mean it, I was so turned on, in that second, I swear to god, relief, fear, adrenalin all merged into such a huge wave of arousal, I felt my vagina become wetter than I had ever felt before, I was more turned on than I had ever been, I almost had an orgasm right there, right at that moment I knew for sure it was Karl."

We were both laying, half on our backs, half facing each other, my legs were quite wide apart, once we broached that barrier, my knees spread, I had a hand on my nipple, the other still gently stroking my pussy. Laila was in a similar position, one leg pushed away from the other, her fingers stroking herself, slightly harder than I was doing, with more obvious, more blatant sexual pleasuring, her fingers extended, rubbing the shining wet surface of her vulva in small circular movements. I looked, as she spoke, despite the pause, I stared at her hand, at her soft slim hand, touching her warm wet sex. Oh god, I wanted to just do it, to push her hand away, push my head between her legs, open my mouth over her sweet damp cunt. I stop, I didn't want to risk it, I couldn't, she'd move away, she'd run, I imagined her running, naked, through damp fields, fields all wet with rain, I imagined my friend racing across meadows, slippery shiny wet, I thought of her moving to me, walking, standing in front of me, both of us naked, soaking, dripping wet, our breath mingling in the cool air, I stared at her soft stroking fingers and pictured her pulling us down onto damp grass, moving her head down between my legs, kissing my dark damp pussy.

I wanted to touch her so much, more than any other erotic moment. I resisted: she'd leave, I'd ruin what we had, what was so unutterably delicious. I shifted my leg, one still raised, I casually moved the other, wider, spreading my legs further apart, giving my hand more room to caress my genitals. My leg touched Laila's. I moved it slightly, not away, over, along, god, oh god, it was such a gentle touch, and it sent my body into another tailspin of desire. She didn't move away. I pushed, accidentally, she let me, and, and, I felt her push back, just, so softly, she slid her leg softly against mine. I wanted to move closer again, I wanted our hips to meet, our naked asses, I wanted to drop my leg over hers. I slid. I rubbed the edge of my thigh against hers.

"Oh Laila, don't stop, god, what next? What happened?"

She was silent, I looked, her mouth was open, but no words were coming out. Her eyes wide, blinking with the slowness and heavy-lidded languor of someone deep in an erotic embrace.

When her voice returned it was low and thick. She was almost whispering. She was leaving her thigh against me, her legs wide apart, one hand still holding her breast, the other covering her sex, stroking, so slow, so soft, pushing, penetrating, teasing her tender little clitoris. I breathed deep, the air was redolent with our female scents, thick, soaked through with our heat, our moisture.

"He was still... still twisting my arm, my face was being pressed hard onto the floor, I felt his other hand on my dress, he was lifting it up over my waist, exposing me, my legs, my ass, I struggled, I really fought back, as best I could, I knew it was Karl, I pretended it wasn't, it was so bad, so wrong, I didn't care though, I was so aroused, because I knew it was Karl I could imagine it was a stranger, that a strange violent man was on top of me, that I could feel his erect penis pressing onto my back, so I thrashed and tried to force him off me, he bent my arm until I was in so much pain, then he grabbed my hair again, and said "don't fucking struggle, and it won't hurt as much, keep fighting and I'll hurt you more", I felt his other hand on my knickers, he took hold of the waist band and just ripped them off me, literally he tore my knickers apart, ripped them into pieces, they tore into my skin as they shredded, I felt my soft ass suddenly bare, suddenly exposed... god, I could feel him, his belt, his buttons, his stiff penis pressing into my bare skin..."

She paused again, I don't think for effect, we were both close to losing control, our pleasure was rising sharply, suddenly, I slowed my hand, my fingers, and moved my leg, more firmly, against Laila's, she let me, she moved hers against me. I slid my leg more deliberately over hers, with less reason to think this was not something accidental. Our shoulders touched, our arms, and, oh, I let my hand drop to the side of me, Laila moved hers from her breast, to her side, I felt it next to mine, I placed my hand on hers, god, we held hands, her fingers locked into my own, the mutual grip made me faint, this innocent childlike affection part of such adult behaviour, such obvious sexual pleasure, we were naked, masturbating together, rubbing our soft damp cunts, touching, now holding hands. I let the word linger: lesbian, I was a lesbian, I was gay, for Laila, would she be the first? The only? I was consumed, completely, utterly, ravenously, I was a horny wet lesbian for her soft smooth dark body. I held her hand tight, felt the warmth of her skin, the slight dampness of her rushing pleasure.

"He... oh Sali... oh god... he forced my legs apart, I was still fighting, with all my strength, trying to stop him, but I was just aching for him, I was just... just so wet, so aroused, he forced his legs between mine, he yanked my arm upwards, I felt his teeth bite my ear hard, he pushed his hand back between our bodies, he was reaching for his trousers, I heard him undo his trousers, he was so... it was Karl, I knew who it was, but he was so rough, so brutal, it was really like I had no choice, I know this is the fantasy, I'm such a... he unzipped himself, I felt him pulling his trousers open, pushing his underwear down, and I felt his erect penis, bare, against my skin, I felt it. I mean, Sali he was so hard, his... his cock felt huge, just completely utterly erect, and this thought, I knew he was completely aroused as well, his cock felt enormous, already completely stiff, straight, rigid, as hard as I could remember, he was so turned on, by our game, by... pretending I know... but he was totally erect, pretending to rape me, and his cock felt so big, he felt so fucking big, so hard, so hot and iron hard, I felt him against my exposed ass, his... he pushed my legs further apart, holding onto my arm, and his rigid penis, I felt him touching my vagina roughly, pushing the end of himself hard against my vagina, I was so wet, so aroused, he pushed, god, so rough, just, so, he just forced his cock inside me, we'd never, obviously, it was like nothing we'd done before, so hard, so rough, so forceful, I couldn't stop him, I had no choice, I mean, he... he... pushed his penis deep inside my wet wet cunt in one quick hard brutal movement."

"Oh, oh Laila..."

"I... nearly came, right then, I almost had an orgasm."

We were both in deep tumbling descents into caverns of pleasure, I was losing myself, I know I was, I held her hand, stroked her leg with my own, and I did it, I raised my knee, my foot, I stroked her calf, her skin felt so cool, so smooth and firm, I pulled my foot higher then lowered it over hers. I entwined our legs together, and she let me, Laila let me, did more than this, she pushed her own leg further against, further under mine, moved herself against me, I shifted closer, losing sense of what I should and shouldn't do, what might frighten my friend away from me. I realised I was almost writhing up and down her long hot body, and, I took her hand, still linked by our fingers, I took her hand, oh god, my sex was throbbing - can I should I will I cannot stop myself - I felt my sex ache and seep with moisture, I could feel it almost pouring from my slippery tight vagina - I can, I cannot - I took Laila's hand onto my naked body, onto my warm damp belly, I opened her fingers onto me, I needed her touch, I needed her to touch me, my body was in charge, I opened her hand and placed it over my breast.

salimak
salimak
64 Followers