With My Husband's Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellenryan
Ellenryan
29 Followers

Saturday afternoon attendance dwindled, and we were able to pack up our exhibit quickly. By seven o'clock everything was ready to be hauled away.

Earl took me to dinner at a place that was almost exclusively black. It was a new experience for me. I did not see any white couples there, but there were several white women with black men. I did not have to endure the stares we usually received at meal time. After dinner we moved to the dance area and we danced for an hour or so. Earl was not much of a dancer, and he seemed glad to have me dance with other men. I enjoyed dancing, and all the men were so friendly. It was a nice evening.

Since we did not have to awaken so early Sunday we took our time retiring for the night. Earl was so sweet and loving. He does knows how to please a woman, and does it so completely. That had to be the best sex I have ever had. Earl made sure I was well satisfied in all ways. What a wonderful man.

We always talked openly and intimately about our feelings and our relationship, but that last evening we discussed things that opened my eyes about black men. Earl had already told me that he had sexual relations with three other white women when he was in college, but now he told me more:

"When I was in high school we guys used to talk and dream about having sex with the white girls, bu most of us never did. The goal for most of us was to make a white girl pregnant. Don't ask me why. I guess we just like to show that we can make black babies in white women. When I finally got to fuck white women in college I always had to use a condom. I am so glad I did not have to use them with you. I can't explain why, but being able to squirt my seed into you is a real turn-on. Even doing it while you are sleeping gives me such unbelievable feelings, and I am able to really unload so much. I am sorry to do it that way, bu it is so mind-boggling."

Earl had "parked in my garage," as he termed it, every night, and that last night was no exception. I slept so soundly, probably due to the intense pleasure he had given me earlier, and I did not awaken that night.

In the morning we did not have to get up so early so we lay in bed loving and talking for a long time. He told me that he really liked his nighttime ejaculations in me after I was asleep. "All sex with you is really the best, but those when you are asleep are especially good. I get to keep my 'plug' in you longer, and it keeps all those seeds from leaking out. I think that just thinking about the possibility that my seed could be doing its thing in you heightens the intense feelings." His words were scary, but I tried not to think about such things. Yet what he said did cause some unwanted chills and feelings in me. Heaven knows he did put a lot of seed in me, but I did not think all those tail-wagging swimmers would have any success in their search, but the thought did cause some emotional feelings that come from taboo thoughts. I tried not to think about pregnancy, but that subject always lingered in the background all during our affair. I hate to admit it, but that pregnancy fear undoubtedly enhanced all our sexual couplings.

After a leisurely late breakfast we took our last shower together. Earl wanted to have sex with me again. He carried me back to our bed, but I kept my legs tightly together. No more fingers or other foreign objects were welcome down there. I told Earl that I did not want to take that airplane flight with his semen leaking out of me to add to the discomfort.

Earl had hinted several times that he would like to have me give him oral sex. I do not care to have a penis in my mouth. I had done it a few times on my husband, but he always withdrew before he ejaculated. I can recall only one time when he spilled his semen on my mouth and face because he waited too long. I did not like it. Well, when Earl stood alongside the bed with his egregious erection and that pleading look he did not have to tell me what he wanted. Without a word I took his magnificent symbol of manhood into my mouth. I had mixed feelings about asking him not to ejaculate in my mouth. He was enjoying it so much, and he had given me oral sex a few times, that I did not say anything. It did take a long time, and although he had emptied himself in me a couple hours earlier he just kept squirting and squirting as I attempted to keep from swallowing that copious quantity of semen. I did manage to spit out most of it, but it is impossible to get all of that snotty stuff out.

One interesting thing that I remember is that his semen had a garlic odor. Later I mentioned it to him. He recalled putting a lot of garlic sauce on his spaghetti at our Saturday supper. I guess that was the source. I wonder if such things like that do affect semen.

Earl drove me home from the airport. He carried my things in and he had a chat with my husband while I was in the bathroom. They both did a lot of laughing, but as soon as I returned the talk ceased, but not the laughter.

After Earl left the questions began. The first question of course was "how many times did he fuck you?" (My husband disputes that. He claims he asked me first if I had a good time). I answered most of his probing and intimate questions truthfully, but not all. I had to lie about a few things. I did not want to hurt my husband's ego too much.

I had to go back to work the next day. I received many sly looks from my coworkers all day. I don't know what kind of rumors were flying, but I can imagine. No one at work actually asked me if I had sex with Earl, but I know some of the women were eager to hear some intimate details. I think most white women have entertained thoughts of having sex with a black man, and like to hear about such things from women who have experienced it. Earl and I had agreed to tell everyone that we stayed in different hotels. I don't know if anyone believed us, and I really did not care.

We had so much office work to do that I had to work almost two hours extra that first day back. Earl drove me home. When he walked me to the door Hugh invited him in for coffee. I rushed into the bathroom, and when I came out I could hear them laughing. I heard Earl say "she really likes it." My husband said something, but I could not make it out. Next I heard Earl's reply: "I emptied my 'nuts' in her at least a dozen times. She really liked it."

When I heard those words I cringed. I had told my husband that we had only had sex three times on that trip. I knew I was going to hear about that from my husband, and later I did. I admitted I had fibbed because I did not want to hurt his feelings by creating the impression I really liked all that sex. I had already calculated that Earl had probably inseminated me ten times, not over a dozen times as he had boasted. I told Hugh that four of those times he did it while I was asleep.

One thing that so many of my coworkers mentioned that first week was that I looked so nice and fresh, and my demeanor was so much better. People who had thought I was rather aloof before now made so many favorable remarks. Everyone seemed to agree that the trip was just what I needed. I did feel real good, too. Even Hugh remarked about how much more radiant I was. I know Hugh was better in bed. We had sex the night I returned, and twice more within the next week.

My period was due about two weeks after our return. My periods had been regular for several years. Well, no period. Coning back on the plane I dozed off and awakened with a sudden strange feeling that I was pregnant. After my period was a week late I knew I was pregnant. In the early years of our marriage I had missed a period a few times, and I remember that my doctor had told me that I had probably had my egg fertilized, but that the fertilize egg did not attach itself and start growing. I hoped that this was my problem this time.

By the time my period was three weeks late I knew I was pregnant. I was planning to wait for my next period due date before doing anything, but I bought a test kit and it confirmed my fears. The next day I called my doctor and made an appointment for the next week. The next morning, a Saturday, I told my husband. We had already discussed the possibility, and I really think that Hugh was happy about it. He reiterated that if I had a baby by Earl that he would accept it as his. That morning he suggested that we could say that we paid for an in vitro fertilization, but that the doctor had mistakenly put a black man's sperm in the dish with my egg, and that Hugh's sperm had been used for the black man's wife. Such things have happened.

I did not feel very good that weekend. I spotted a little Sunday evening, and I contemplated staying home Monday, but I went to work anyway.

I had been at my desk for about an hour when I got the worst cramp and sharp pain in my abdomen that I had ever had. Hugh was away on a business trip, so I was alone. I practically crawled out into the main office area before I doubled over. Someone called 911. The paramedics correctly diagnosed that I was pregnant, and within 20 minutes I was in the hospital.

When I awakened my husband was there with the doctor. "That sperm was sure anxious to attack your egg," said the doctor. "It didn't even wait for the egg to get into the tube. It hooked up with your egg right at the ovary."

I learned more later. The doctor said it was very rare to have a tubal pregnancy at the ovary, but that is what had happened. The egg had started growing right there. My ovary had to be removed.

Earl cut short his business trip and visited me the next day. When I told him what the doctor had said about that anxious sperm cell meeting my egg where it did he had an explanation. "I'll bet you didn't tell the doctor that it was a black man's sperm that did it. If you would have told him he would not have been so surprised. Most doctors know that black sperm are stronger, swim faster and live longer than white men's sperm." Maybe he is correct. I do not know about such things.

Earl also offered his theory of how I became pregnant. He claimed that he impregnated me when he inseminated me while I was sleeping. "After I shot my seed into your pussy I kept my 'love muscle' in there so the seeds couldn't leak out. My seeds had a better shot to get up inside you." he told me that his wife got pregnant the same way. Maybe it did happen that way. Who knows?

I returned to work the following week. The office was abuzz with rumors. I guess everyone there suspected that Earl was the father of my aborted pregnancy. I guess he was, but it could have been my husband. We did have sex the night I returned. Checking back, I had obviously been ovulating while I was with Earl. Well, I'll never know who did it, but it does not matter.

I quit my job after another week. I just could not tolerate all the racist remarks and innuendos. And the following week Earl also quit. He told Hugh that he felt the pressure to resign, and he had a better job lined up with a competitor.

If you care to comment, or you have questions, contact me via my profile.

Ellenryan
Ellenryan
29 Followers
12