Within Pt. 02

Story Info
Fantasy becomes her reality.
3.7k words
4.82
8.6k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three long days before she opened the book again.

Three very long days filled with distracting thoughts of out worldly eyes looking at her with desire. Two very long nights crammed full of memories of impossible pleasure that tempted her to move past fear and disturbed her sleep.

On the third night, after slipping into her second favorite old t shirt turned night gown, the first having disappeared sometime earlier in the week, she slipped under the covers to attempt to ignore temptation and get some sleep. She tossed and turned for an hour she before she gave up, threw back the blanket and marched to the closest. The book sat right where she'd left it. She stared at it for a minute and then reached out to pull the feather down. The colors mingled and separated as she turned it in her fingers. Her heart thumped painfully in her chest.

What if it's true? She stepped closer to the shelf. What if it's more than a dream and he's really trapped in there?

But how could it be? Magic isn't real.

Is it?

Before she could change her mind she set the feather aside and grabbed the book. Her fingers traced the battered leather cover as she walked back to the bed and set it on the night stand. She flipped the cover open quickly and whispered. "Alasdair?"

She was pushed back as he appeared in front of her. "By the stars lass, I thought you were going to leave me there and forget about me."

He was dressed this time. Well sort of. A wide piece of fabric circled his hips. "Is that a —." She stopped. The right word just lost in her jumbled thoughts.

"A plaid. Yes. My lords colours." She looked up him. He was staring at her intently. "Have you forgiven me for the way I treated you?"

"I thought I'd imagined you." The desire shining in his icy blue eyes froze her breath in her lungs.

"Still think it was a dream?" She nodded slightly, unable to look away from his eyes. "It's not a dream lass. You know what I must do."

"I think so."

He stepped closer to her tugging at the plaid, letting it fall to his feet, stepping over it to reach for her. She let him take her face in his hands frowning at the slight tremble of his fingers. "Tell me you forgive me." She nodded. "Say the words. I must know that you mean it."

"Why?"

"I may never be free and the thought of you hating me while I can do nothing to earn your forgiveness would torment me for eternity."

Her hands reached up to cover his. "I forgive you," she whispered with a little smile.

His face lost some of it's tension at her admission. "Thank you." He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her against the wall. "Gods lass, I could think of nothing but the feel of you these last few days." She gasped as he pushed inside her.

He could have taken more time with her, the spell was no where near it's full blown agony but he really had been thinking about her for days. Wondering if she was angry with him, hoping he had done enough to make up for his violation of her body. Remembering her cries of pleasure, imagining her face, her touch.

No he couldn't have waited. He wanted her, needed her with an intensity that rivaled the power of the spell that bound him to his prison.

*******************************************************************************

For the first few weeks after she'd opened the book and discovered him they spent every night wrapped up in each other. Two damaged lonely souls trying to soak up as much passion as they could, living in the moment determined to enjoy the fire between them while they had the chance.

The frenzied edges started to soften once they'd shared several weeks tucked away in her bedroom pretending the world didn't exist. Tentatively they started exploring more than more than just each other's bodies. The inquiries were teasing in the beginning, fun get to know you kinds of questions, until after a month of rolling around naked playfully asking silly things he brought up the one subject she'd been hoping to avoid.

She was straddling his lap, clinging to him, trying to catch her breath after yet another toe curling orgasm. He was stroking her back and legs memorizing her body again, like he'd been doing every night since they'd first come together.

"Lass." He said with a smile. "How is it that there's no husband here trying to pull your wicked faerie away from you?" She went silent and so still that he tried to lean back to look at her. Her hands flattened against his back. She pressed her face against his neck. "I meant no offence. I was just teasing you." She nodded. His arms wrapped around her. She mumbled something against his skin. "I'm sorry lass but I couldn't understand that."

She pulled away slightly. "I was married." Her voice was so soft he could barely hear her. "He was killed." He hugged her tightly. "It was a few years ago, I suppose I should be over it by now."

"Oh lass. I'm sorry." His lips brushed her hair. "I lost my mate a few decades before I was trapped in the book but it still hurts."


"Did she die?"

"Killed by a rival house." Her hands tightened against his back. "All it did was generate sympathy for my family so whatever they were hoping to accomplish didn't happen."

"I'm sorry."

"My brothers and I made sure she was avenged." He gripped her thighs, stood and laid her on the bed.

"Did it help?"

"No lass. She is still gone." His fingertips brushed her jaw.

"Did you have children?" He shook his head. "We had just started trying when he died."

"You want children lass?"

She smiled. "I'd love to have a couple of little ones." She stared at his chest, embarrassed to be discussing such intimate things with him.

"Isabelle." Her gaze slid up to his face. "You will fall in love again someday and make beautiful babies."

She swallowed a lump in her throat. "That's sweet of you to say." Her voice faded to a whisper as his lips caressed hers. "This is enough for now."

He groaned sadly as he kissed her. "Lass. I'm sorry."

"It's alright."

"No, it's not. I feel like a monster."

"It's not your fault." She reached between them. "I'm guessing you wouldn't be asking for sex if it wasn't for that enchantment."


"It would be inappropriate." The muscles of his jaw tightened. The fingers of her free hand traced them lightly.

She lifted her hips to encourage him. The lines of his face sharpened for a moment, relaxing in increments as the pain started to recede.

"Have you had summoners that weren't so happy to have a dream faerie?"

His hips flexed and she almost forgot about her question. "Some thought I was a devil, others just a plaything."

"No one that saw you for who you really are?" Her hands cradled his face.

"None but you and Esmeralda." She tilted her head in question. "She was the last before you. A kind woman of advanced age." His lips caressed hers.

"Advanced age?" He smiled and waited for her to put the pieces together. "A little old lady had the book?"

"You cannot fault her for wanting to recapture a little of her youth in her final days." He drew his hips back slowly. "I am thankful that I could be there with her when she left this world."

She couldn't look away from his eyes. The ice blue had warmed as he spoke. Esmeralda must have meant something to him.

"Alasdair." His movements had sped up, she struggled to get the words out. "Can faeries love?"

"Of course." He murmured thrusting deep.

She moaned. "Humans?"

"Could a human love a faerie?"

"I don't see why not."

"Faerie are not that different from humans."

"Except for the wings of course."

He smiled at her. "Do you like my wings lass?" He spread them out smiling at her reaction.

"They are incredible." Her eyes moved over them for a moment then settled on his face. "So are you."

He captured her lips putting a momentary end to her questions. Their bodies moved together with an unconscious harmony that had developed between them early in their relationship.

"Can I ask a silly question?" She asked while they were both floating down from the ecstasy of their union. He laughed softly. There was no stifling her curiosity. "Do you miss flying?"

"Gods yes."

"How long has it been?"

"Hundreds of years. Most of my summoners would not risk letting me be seen by neighbors."

"I suppose that makes sense. It seems cruel though."

"Would you risk it?" He came up on his elbow to lean over her.

"My neighbors are far enough away it probably wouldn't matter."

"Don't tease me lass."

"I'm not, I promise." She rolled off the bed to stand. "Wait here for a minute. I'm sure I've got something of John's you can put on so even if someone does see you at least you won't be naked." She walked to the closet and disappeared from his eager gaze. She rummaged through a couple of boxes in the back of the closet till she found what she was looking for. "I was hanging on to these to wear in the garden but they should do." He was off the bed and waiting at the door when she turned around. "They might be a little short. He wasn't as tall as you. But I have a feeling you don't really care." She laughed as he grabbed to proffered gray track pants almost falling over in his haste to put them on. She snagged a pair of yoga pants off the shelf along with a shirt, pulled them on quickly. "Come on." She offered him her hand to lead him through the house.

He barely glanced around at the rooms as they walked. She opened the front door for him and then stood back to let him emerge into the night. She followed slowly ignoring the strange little flip flop feeling in her stomach as she watched the joyful expression on his face.

She had been right about the pants, they just grazed his ankles but at least the waist fit reasonably well. He turned to her reaching for her hand, pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly. "Thank you," he whispered.

She smiled and hugged him. "The nearest neighbors are three miles that way." She nodded towards the north side of the yard. "As long as you stay away from their yard you should be fine."

"I'll be careful." He released her and waited till she had taken a few steps back.

His legs flexed and his wings drew back. She watched him leap into the air, shoot straight up, hang for a moment and then bank towards the trees in the backyard. With a laugh she ran around the side of the house to try to keep him in sight but with a few strong beats of his wings he was skimming the treetops disappearing from her vision quickly. The night grew still around her as the distance between them increased.

How far can he go before the book pulls him back? Maybe he's testing that?

Her eyes scanned the starry sky searching for some clue for where he'd gone. After a few minutes of finding nothing she retreated to the deck to wait.

Ten minutes later he was back. She watched wide eyed as he landed softly on the deck, his strong legs bending to absorb his weight.

Now that must have been an intimidating sight on the battlefield.

"You had fun?"

His smile was huge. "There are no words lass." He reached for her hand. "Would you like to see what it's like?"

"Are you crazy?" She laughed. "I don't think so."

"I won't drop you. I swear." He pulled her forward wrapping his arms around her. His excitement was infectious, his eyes practically glowed with it. But all she could think as he held her was how safe she felt.

"Just a short trip." She smiled up at him.

He bent to hook her knees with his arm. "Put your arms around my neck and hold on." Once he had her securely against his chest he drew back his wings and they shot up into the darkness leaving the sound of her shriek and his deep laugh behind.

She had tucked her face against his neck but after a few minutes of still being held in his strong arms and not plummeting to the ground she braved a peek at her surroundings. Treetops zipped past so close that if she had reached out she could have grabbed a handful of leaves.

"Oh my god." She murmured. "This is amazing." He smiled down at her. "No wonder you missed it so badly." One of her hands slipped from the back of his neck to cup his cheek.

His eyes closed briefly as she caressed his skin. "Lass we'll have to land soon if you keep that up."

She blinked as understanding dawned on her. "Sorry." She slid her hand back to it's place on the back of his neck.

"Damn. It's too late." He squeezed her against him. "Ah there. I think I see a place."

"What? You mean here?"

"I won't be able to make it back to the house and I'm not willing to risk dropping you."

"I'm sorry. I hadn't considered that."

"This will do." She saw where he was looking. It was a small clearing next to a stream that crossed onto her property briefly before turning back onto the neighbors. She knew it was there but hadn't wandered through the trees to spend time there in years.

He stumbled as he landed, proof that the spell was becoming unbearable. "I'm sorry lass." He set her on her feet carefully and started pulling the track pants off.

She kicked off her shoes and yanked down her own pants as she watched him move through the moonlight. He belonged there in the woods, under the stars.

"It's okay."

She had intended to go to her knees, it was her favorite position and it would be easier under the circumstances, but seeing him there like that she couldn't turn away from him. Instead she laid her shirt down to lie back on it.

He managed to wait until she was on the ground but when she opened her legs and he caught her scent it was almost too much for him. She reached for him and he practically pounced on her.

She gasped as he pushed into her hard and fast. His hands gripped her hips pulling her up into his thrust. He roared as she took his full length and pushed back into him. He held her there letting the pain recede. She smiled up at him.

"You are unbelievably beautiful," she whispered. His thumbs rubbed her skin as he continued to hold her there waiting for the next part of the spell to take over.

It began within moments, one pain washing away in the tide of pleasure leaving another in it's wake. As he held her against him another feeling bloomed in the center of his chest. A feeling he hadn't ever expected to feel again. For a moment he considered telling her what was happening.

It's too soon. We hardly know anything about each other. Maybe she'll think I'm crazy.

The feeling grew, stealing his breath for a moment. For a few seconds it overrode the incessant need to spill his seed in her. It was incredibly brief, that flash of freedom from the pain he'd been living with for so long. But it was glorious.

He looked up at the sky, thanking the stars watching over them for whatever fates had put him in her path. Taking a deep breath he made his decision.

His hands eased her hips down so he could lean over her. She took his face in her hands, her lips seeking his. He kissed her with all the hope that he had left in his heart.

"Hold onto me," he whispered against her lips.

"Like this?" Her arms draped over his neck.

"Yes. Now wrap your legs around me." She hooked her ankles behind his back with a little giggle. He pushed himself from the ground, cupping her thighs and lifting her carefully. His wings flared out to help balance them as he stood.

She laughed softly. "What are you doing?"

"Do you trust me lass?"

Her smile wavered at his tone. It was far too serious considering their current activities. "Of course."

"Hold tight." His wings beat hard lifting them off the ground.

"Is this safe?" She whispered.

He pulled her against him tightly. "I'll never let you go." He dipped his head to capture her lips, a few more beats of his powerful wings and they rose above the treetops. They turned slowly in the moonlight. It was only a half moon that was riding low in the sky but with nothing blocking the light it seemed much brighter.

When he lifted his head her eyes went wide. His eyes were glowing with a soft blue light. As she watched it spread out to encompass his head before spilling onto her. It continued until they were surrounded by it.

He watched her take in what was happening with a slight smile. She tried to understand what was so different about that look but his lips distracted her. He moved his hips slowly, letting the beat of his wings push them back together.

They rose higher and higher till she was pulling herself into him with her legs and almost screaming against his lips. She tore her lips from his letting her head fall back as her peak washed over her.

"Alasdair yes!" She cried loudly.

His lips pressed against her neck. "Lass, you are so beautiful." He stopped his wings letting them fall several feet. As he halted their descent their bodies came together hard. He did it several times groaning deeply as they came together. When they had fallen below the treetops he beat them rapidly to rise back up into the moonlight. He let them fall again. Her eyes widened as she caught a glimpse of the glow flaring brightly before his lips were on hers again and he was moaning his own climax.

He released one of her legs to wrap his arm around her, pulling her against him tightly. They drifted to the ground slowly, the glow fading as they descended. He kissed her deeply until his feet touched the grass. She unhooked her ankles with a little difficulty, grateful for the strong arms that kept her from falling to the ground in a heap. He let her slid down his body before lifting his lips and resting his forehead against hers. His wings folded forward wrapping her in a feathered cocoon.

She stayed quiet and let him hold her. He seemed so reluctant to let her go. Inwardly she wondered about the blue light but decided against asking about it.

After a few minutes she whispered. "That was incredible."

"It was." He kissed her softly. "The sun will be up soon. I should get you back."

She nodded, sad that the sudden intimacy between them had to end. "You must be getting tired." They stepped apart to find their clothes. He pulled the track pants on, then picked her up and held her against his chest.

"I may be considerably older than you but I am still virile." He winked at her. "Ready?" She nodded reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck.

"I wish you could stay." She whispered as she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"As do I lass." His legs flexed and they were airbourne with a whoosh of his powerful wings.

"Have you done that before?" She asked as they sped towards the house.

She yelped as they dipped towards the trees. "Yes," he answered softly.

"Oh," she murmured. She was quiet for the rest of their short journey.

"Isabelle." He caught her hand after they'd landed and she turned away without looking at him.

"I'd really like a shower after that." She tried to pull her hand away.

"Please wait." His voice stopped her.

She wiped her eyes quickly and turned back to him. "I don't know why I'm upset. Of course you've done that before. You've probably done everything before, hundreds of times." She looked up at him through her tears. "I've got no right to be upset."

He sighed. "It's true, I've done a lot of things a lot of times." His fingers squeezed hers. "But that I've only done once before and not with a human." She blinked back the tears. "She was faerie." He could see the sunrise behind him reflected in her eyes. He smiled that same smile she had glimpsed earlier and gave her fingers another squeeze. "She was my mate."

Isabelle stood in silence staring at the space where he'd been standing. The hand he had been holding lifted to her throat as his words sank in.

She slipped into the house thinking about that smile, trying to put it all together. It hadn't been his usual playful smile nor the apologetic grimace when the spell became too much for his big body to endure.

12