All Comments on 'Within You, Without You'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 372 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wimpy husband

Husband acted very strange.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A GUY WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A GOOD FISHING CABIN

even be a cuckolded wimp and pass up a widowed fox. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
another WACC story

HDK, a pussy husband story

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I hadn't commented on this story

I read it a while back.

I liked how he set them up. I liked the dad. I liked Janet. I liked how Sam and Dad treated Bill. I think Bill got off too easy.

The beer thing was a very nice and subtle touch. It was 'manspeak' at it's finest. Very little said, no emotion expressed, but TONS of levels. I wish I had written it.

I really liked how he started to reinvent himself. As you know, I'm a BIG fan of The End. I say started because this story petered out (couldn't resist)

I didn't buy how quickly he went from having 'serious problems with his wife and not letting her run his life' to 'playing grab ass on the dock.' Sorry, but it seemed a bit implausible to me. Not impossible, however.

I'd have liked to have read more about how the man changed his life.

As always, thank you for all your fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HDK can't help it!

No matter what the plot, not matter who the characters, no matter how deep the hole, no matter what the conflict is, HDK has only one solution. That is to make the husband a cuckold, a dumb, spineless piece of limp noodle, and a sickening mass of slobbering "manhood".

The cheating wife never suffers the consequences of her adultery, always preserves the opportunity to cheat again, and ends up, more often than not, with both her husband and her lover.

Readers should know by now that that is what they get with HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WBC can't help it

WBC (wannabe cucks) can't find their sense of humor and resort to trashing stories like this because in the throes of their self-loathing they imagine smoking a cock and getting cornholed?

WBC are going to complain if they don't get their share of creampies and sloppy seconds - after all is said and done this is a humorous little tale by a funny author.

cyrilliccyrillicover 12 years ago
Too wimpish

This story needed a good dose of revenge sex with Janet to balance the scales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ended too soon and too easily

He forgave for no reason at all.

What was the point of introducing Janet she was sexy, well off and was obviously attracted to Jack but just as soon as she appeared poof gone in a cloud of smoke not there anymore.

Very strange and only worthy of two stars.

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago
What a Fucking wimp,

'nough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What pathetic piece of bullshit story.

Wimp, cuckolded husband. What a spineless man he is! And, what kind of a sorry author would demean a husband so thoroughly. For shame on the author.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 AN UNKNOWING CUCK

discovers a truth, plans a subtle payback/revenge and comes out ahead with a plan 2 if something doesnt develop. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Read!!

Thanks for sharing this very entertaining story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACWACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACCC,

WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACWACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACCWACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACWACC,WACC<WACC<WACWACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACC,WACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACWACC,WACC<WACC<WACC<WACCC,C<WACCC,C,

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Justice. Did you know that even chimpanzees have a sense of fairness? It seems psychologists

rewarded some of a chimpanzee troop with a sweet treat, but the others just received the ordinary for the same actions. The have nots became enraged because of the unfairness of it all. Well, if a chimpanzee can feel the lack of justice I certainly can feel it's lack in this story. I am certainly not part of the TTB crowd, but hey. I ask any of you if your wife told you that she had slept with a coworker "only a dozen times or so" over a period of a few weeks, would you say that's OK honey and forgive her in less than an hour if she took off her clothes? I think every reader of the story felt uncomfortable with the ending for this reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuck cuck cuck

What the wife gets to screw around. With no consequences and the husband says it's ok that you just fucked me over, just get kinky for me. Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
twice

This story is twice as lame as it was years ago when I first read it....

VickieTernVickieTernabout 12 years ago
A difficult situation

but I don't think renewed sex with a supposedly submissive wife who hauls him into the water again quite balances her ...fault. If in fact she can subject herself to him more gratefully, as the Prince he is, maybe. Then again -- because he knows he humiliated her with her lover while she does not -- there's a gap in mutuality between them that can be filled only after she learns that he knew before her confession and deliberately caused it, yet because of her honesty and evident sorrowful regret nevertheless tolerates her and does indeed forgive her. She can honor him all the more for not letting it destroy them, for taking her back.. And honor him for his similar assertiveness at work too, of course. You don't cope with these, an incompletion uncharacteristic of you. Maybe because this story has little or none of you usual detached ironic humor? .

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
A Sweet-n-Sour ending

Jack wanted the smart, funny, cheerful, love-of-his-life back. I think it is clear that he didn't want Olivia to be a cowering, weeping, endlessly apologizing mousewife. The fix is just starting and Jack is taking the lead. It is a smart, funny, sexy, and agonizing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wife cheats and he lets it go

a chucky story.. she needs to pay for her sins. he let her off to easy, maybe have an affair with the women on the other end of the lake. didnot like this ending..

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Needs another Chapter...

...if only to explain that his 'ex-wife' apologised for the hurt she caused him and not for what she did.

Another Chapter to get him to divorce his 'ex-wife',listing her lovers name and sending details to lovers 'ex-wife' also.

Amidst the tumult of these divorces - he ups and goes to Janet - and hopefully marries her,living across the Lake from the cheaters, families cabin...mmmmm

...or something like that - the current finish, is far from a realistic ending,which is why I offer up this alternative.

I don't believe that his wife will NOT cheat again.

solotorosolotoroalmost 12 years ago
I guess he answered his own question

Yes, she correctly had him figured for a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, golly, gee!

Nothing like a strenuous romp to resolve all of her cheating, whoring, adulterous behavior...especially when dealing with a gutless dweeb.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
I love a story . . .

. . . with a sense of humor. I wish I could write one like this.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
I'M BEFUDDLED!!!!!!!!

This story just don't make much sense, it's way too complicated to make for a good read. If that had been my loving wife she would have wound up in the lake gutted and anchored along with her friend. End of story.

louguy35louguy35over 11 years ago
Isn't it sweet!

Hey, the gal gets to fuck her boss for weeks, but a little grab-ass on the lake and all is forgiven. All of the marriage counselors (who, by the way, only have a success rate of about 10%) really need to take their clients to the lake, and throw their asses in. It would be a relatively cheap way of resolving adultery cases.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Gutless wimp story...

She's been having an affair for 3 months with her co-worker, the only reason she stopped & confessed her slutty behavior is because her brother & father caught her riding bills dick--and now you want me to accept/believe that a little sex at the lake & all is forgiven and the gutless wimp & his whore lives happily ever after ?! Get real! I hope she brings him home an STD next time..

monkcalmmonkcalmover 11 years ago
not repentant

destroy all the stuff you got as a couple and insult them openly and privately ridiculing them sexually and their ability to be a spouse because they are in your eyes so fucking pathetic and should just die = what cheaters do to victims with there cheating. a caught cheater is not repentant,ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... 73% of men forgive there wives of cheating, according to a resent national survey. Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A "Sincere" apology is ALL that is required?? So " I am TRULY SORRY I beat the Sh*t out of you" would be OK?? Get Real!!

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great start,

Lame finish.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well done. Thanks for the offering.

krosis666krosis666almost 11 years ago
Shit

Hdk must have serious issues with men! Every story is the same, with a cheating wife who always professes her love of her husband as another man slides his cock into her. Then you have the weak cowardly and pussy whipped husband who can't live without the cheating contemptuous whore. They always discover the affair and either vomit and hide, or else cry and hide. Then they stay with her for weeks without any confrontation, allowing her to continue. He always poses the same questions: does she love him? Is his dick bigger than mine? Is he better in bed? Or the best one asked while he watches her get plowed he weeps: does she want a divorce? Who the fuck worries if their wife wants a divorce as he watches her get fucked? Oh yeah, he also always has her say a weak apology, sometimes even not that, and the weak husband who has no self-esteem and independence always forgives and forgets. Even when HDK tries to write a strong male character he has to in some way show them as either brainless, only thinking with their dick, or their "little guy", or in some other way make them pussies in the end. Apparently men only love women for sex, and if they get that then all offences are forgiven. Betrayal and contempt for the husband don't matter as longas they get what the other guy gets at the end. You don't need to write elaborate revenge plots or burn the bitch schemes, but try writing with a small bit of realism. No one watches their spouse cheat and forgets to mention it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HDK is a brilliant writer

He writes using humor and parables. They are funny so we should lighten up! Think of them as cautionary tales. Look more for the wisdom and not so much for retribution and scathing revenge. In other words, enjoy his stories for the nuggets of insightful observation on women, love, and life. Well done HDK. *****

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Good story

Protracted ending, there was no need to bring in Jeff and Helen. They did not contribute anything to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry piece of crap!!!!!

Usual wimpy cuckold story. Gutless husband with no backbone. What kind of author writes such tripe? Oh, yes, a gutless author.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Thought provoking story with cheating wife and shocked husband.

Rage, despondency, and a total Epiphany of life occur to this poor husband when his wife's affair became apparent. HDK writing style gave this sad tale a bounce and positive edge. The focus remained on the couple and their long history of companionship and love. The interaction was quite impressive due to the skilled hand of HDK. In a twenty some years relationship, a lot of complex emotion builds and bonds a couple. There are easy answers to infidelity to the simple minded sect, but the emotional bond, if any needs to unravel in one's psyche in order to move forward. Some circles refer to this as closure. Without closure, bitterness can it at the core of the individual. A relationship of such depth and sharing and caring can eviscerate the sense of self of even the strongest of individuals. This author drew a schematic of this relationship in a transparent manner for the reader's perusal. Not that I concur with the content, however, the presentation is ingenious. The judgment is left to the reader in this story. Thank you HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really think a lot of the haters miss the true meaning of this story

I can't say for certain I would handle this issue the same way, but what HDK created was a situation where they could reconcile. The main reason for it was that she confessed to him what she did. Where as if he calls her out I believe his anger finishes the marriage. I am typically a BTW guy but I have to say there are several elements that allow them to get back together such as the confession side, her submissive side, his lack of focus in the marriage,etc. If you only start to grasp your spouse's submissive natural after all those years of marriage were you really paying attention that much?

To conclude I have the nature that I would have went in guns blazing. I would have divorced her, potentially effected our children, and would have hoped to get lucky enough to find myself along woman to spend my life with. Or in this story you have a remorseful wife that confesses, a husband who realizes his wife loves sex when at least when she is submissive and ultimately he can spark that fire in her that will probably keep her from cheating again. Probably is a big word in this case but i would read between the lines that Bill probably played upon that side with what he said to her during sex. I think she did love her husband and that she didn't have the ability nor belief that she could say this to him with the fact she demanded and he gave in. The underlining message to me is that I believe this wouldn't of happened to him if he would have taken more of a standup mentality in their marriage and not just giving in to make her happy while possibly making himself unhappy!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
What's in it for him?

She cheated on him. She thought she could control him and he'd forgive her. She never confessed, until she was caught and had to, or it would come out some other way. She is a sorry excuse for a wife. If she'd cheat on him, she surely has been a selfish bitch in the past and has lied to him and deceived him in many other ways. This is just the culmination of her total contempt of her husband and her marriage. She doesn't really want to be married, she is out for her self. She doesn't want the limitations of a partnership. She is just scared and embarrassed because she was caught. No, her marriage is over, sooner or later, she is on her way out. Most women who cheat are trying to get out of a relationship. It is the final nail in the coffin. So, why try to breath life into a dead marriage. Move on! A well written story with a weak plot. 3*

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
and another thing!

What he should have done is not fucked her, he should have told her the truth. He quit his job, because he hated it. He only went to work every day and busted his ass to support his family because he loved them and wanted to take care of them. When he found out how she had rewarded his efforts by fucking her boss, he realized what a terrible mistake he had been making all these years. He thought she loved him. Now, he knows that she doesn't his whole life has changed. He realized that she had played him for their entire marriage. Now he understands how things are there really isn't much point to going through the shit everyday for a lie. When she tells him that she does love him, he should tell her to stop lying to herself and to him. Where was the love in cheating on me? There was no love in that! Your actions have spoken volumes while your words have the hollow sound of lies. The truth is I love you, you do not love me. You have been using my love, counting on my love to provide for you. I left so I could start learning how not to love you anymore. It has been a poor investment and caused me enough pain to consider murder and suicide to end it. Instead, I just want to get away from you and learn how to care about myself, and how to caring about you. This is the truth! By definition cheaters do not "love" their spouses. Love is the act of caring for another person, often putting their happiness before your own pleasure. Cheating is an act of contempt of your spouse. How can there really be reconciliation? It would be a lie. Two people lying to themselves and each other. Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nasty ending

For what started out as a great story. He showed himself to be the wimp his wife knew in her heart.

To boil it down, she gets to ride new cock, her boyfriend gets to hammer new cunt and what does the wimp get? Just fucked over because he's a wimp. Which is why everyone won but him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Move it along people...

All this is, is another silly little wimpy wimp story. So move it along now!

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
She only "confessed" because she got caught

Her father made it clear that he was going to be taking her husband's side and her fate would be left to him to decide. So her "confession" is meaningless.

Now, there might be a reason to keep her, if the husband sees a benefit in her father's new-found support for him. And if he can use the power that comes from her side of the family being ready to abandon her to make her his puppet. Because it's clear enough that her father has decided that she is now her husband's, to do with as he pleases.

9pool9poolabout 10 years ago
For some reason...

I really like this story. Too many of these "serious" adultery stories feature couples that don't seem to mesh. Too many stories where she cheats and... I find her behavior disgusting, but I find a hard time relating or even sympathizing with the husband. Too many authors have to go out of their way to paint the woman as evil to try to force me into sympathy I don't feel like giving.

I like this story because I feel the connection between the characters. Maybe others don't and that's okay. But I understand why he keeps her. I understand why he doesn't go for a "real" revenge. Cheating doesn't automatically kill your love for someone. Your trust? Maybe. Your respect? I should hope so. Your love? Not unless there is a maliciousness behind it.

I'm not saying cheaters should all be forgiven. If your first thought isn't "divorce" when somebody cheats on you then you've got serious problems with your own self-respect. Sometimes though... sometimes love DOES conquer. Not just him, but her as well.

Maybe I'm alone in thinking all of this. It's one of HDK's lowest rated stories and Loving Wives attracts extremists: happy cuckolds and angry victims. This story doesn't fit with what either of those crowds likes to read.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Looking at this as a writer

I can't envision how you would 'finish' this story.

It is complete. I will not say it is totally satisfying (Sorry HDK), but certainly it hits all the marks for a story. I doubt very much that the anger and screaming are over for this couple, but how do you make anger and screaming a story? Because once he decides to reconcile, the story is over.

Ohio has a talent for making 'anger and screaming' part of the story because he tacks on the reconciliation at the end, so the anger is part of the arc.

HDK, not so much. He likes funny light charming tales. And if you don't like funny light charming tales, where the husbands are a bit feckless and not so sullen, don't read them!

He has talent and is on my 'must read' list for new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gag material

And I don't mean because of blow job.

Gaah it didn't seem like it would be a RAAC and I read it,he sorta seemed to be grown some for a while.

2 and one more for fooling me.(trying my best to be objective)

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 10 years ago
I don't know

Though cute and well written in that traditional HDK style, having slept with her boss for only three months and fewer than a dozen times seems a little excessive to just joke about and then have daring sex. I know this is just supposed to be humor and I usually love HDK stories but I also feel that in this case it trivializes her adultery. I believe that while keeping in the same style of witty banter that HDK is famous for that after Olivia's confession, answers to Jack's questions and their spontaneous sex play he announces that he has to have time to think about it and perhaps some time apart would do them both good. Then Jack could add, "Besides I told Janet I would repay her kindness". The End After all, just the day before, his whole world was turned upside down. He has a lot to think about with his new perspective on life. To me, that ending would be more consistent with the rest of the story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

after 20 years, most would agree, things can get a little boring, and a little spice is needed. fortunately, according to the story, it was her family that really brought her back to reality, if it had been any other way, it may not have worked out the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Everyone gets something

Except Jack. Jack is shit on. Jack is ruined as a man. Jack is a cuckold and apparently doesn't mind the flavor.

Olivia should be horse whipped by her father, followed by her brother and then Jack should drown what is left in the lake.

I've been married for 37 years and I'm 55 years old. My wife and I were 18 when we married and no, she wasn't pregnant and we first met when we were 8 years old. Now almost 40 years later, neither of us has cheated, neither of us has any interest in being a cheater and we are still happy and our sex life is almost as good as it was so many decades ago.

People who talk about how long they've been married and its inevitable are full of 100% horseshit and not only don't have a clue in the world but couldn't find their ass if they used both hands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ya

I don't get this author, is he she/she he apremodonna, or something ? ? ?

LoL.....bill

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years agoAuthor
WTF?

What is a "apremodonna"? (Used by the previous poster) Is it a kind of spider or bug? A French virgin? If you want to insult me, work on your word usage and spelling. please. That way I know when to feel like shit.

jethy8ujethy8uover 9 years ago
apremodonna ??

I think the poster was meaning a Prima donna or by it's definition .. a person that's considered vain, temperamental and/or conceited.

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesover 9 years ago
Whatever floats you boat

I have enjoy many of your stories but this one left a bad taste in me. It is your imagination and you can ended anyway you want but to my way of thinking, I would be so hurt by her betrayal and disrespect to me that I would give a rat ass if she was a great wife,mother, grandmother for whatever amount of years, I would cut my loses and get the f**k out of Dodge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disapointed

The story started out great, got better towards the middle and then ended abysmally.

If I read a cheating wife story I expect the cheating wife to be shafted, and not in the way Olivia was in this story. Where's the payback ? Where's the pain

for her?

The guy just got cuckolded and meekly accepted it. It wouldn't happen, not in my world, or any place where the man has balls....

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Did he say

"I was touched by her sincerity and candour", as she was telling him about her sex sessions with another man? She was forced by her father to confess her cheating, and he is 'Touched' by her 'sincerity'? What's sincere about lying and cheating? Where is the 'candour' in being caught and forced to admit it? WHO THE HELL IS 'TOUCHED' WHILE LISTENING TO THEIR WIFE DESCRIBE FUCKING HER BOSS? She didn't even attempt to offer an excuse! She tossed out the usual platitudes, half heartedly at that, and the loser is touched? Mentally touched,perhaps!

And then, that's it? "By the way, honey, I've been fucking my boss for weeks, and it's your fault for not being at home, and for working for a living", and that's it? All is forgiven?

I'm surprised you didn't have him THANK her! Touched. He should be 'touched' with a fucking cattle prod!

What husband weeps like a small girl while watching another man plow his wife, while she is screaming "I only love my husband, now fuck me harder"? No anger? Just girly tears and self pity? No emotion, except fear? "Oh no, does she not love little old me? Does she like him more?" Who the fuck asks that? Especially while standing there like a moron and WATCHES her fuck ANOTHER man! There's a fucking clue right there, numb nuts! And then he sits there weeping, and is absolutely terrified to even confront her? Yeah right. Join the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This one I'm not sure about.

Although I HAVE to give the commentator that got to Prima Donna 10 stars! Good one! Regarding the story, I felt like Jack got short changed. I really don't feel like he should have taken Olivia back. She just seemed like she was sorry that she got caught, not that she had cheated. Her excuses and promises really held no water. And his boss just seems like an ungrateful toad. Sales drive a business and good salesmen are worth their weight in gold to any company. So I hope that Jack explored other offers before settling for an offer with his old company. They certainly hadn't showed him their gratitude over the long run. Maybe Jack should explore other options too. Divorce Olivia and enjoy life without having to worry about a cheating wife and what's she's doing when he isn't around.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
A couple of story comments

First a serial seducer (Bill Hester) would never make the mistake of discussing the things he did with his prey. Confronting Olivia with her cheating behaviors risks souring her on the affair. Something an experienced horn-hanger would NEVER do. And Bill was experienced; Olivia was his 3rd. But I guess he read the slut correctly after 3 months of fornicating since she proceeded promptly to the bedroom.

While Jack's subsequent thoughts & actions seemed consistent, I seriously think he could have come up with such a most excellent plan for a confrontation by proxy at the cabin. He was portrayed nicely as a regular guy approaching midlife crisis. But of course so was Olivia, re midlife crisis.

Olivia was indeed a latent slut. As Bill recognized and converted her. It was confirmed by Jack later.

I thought the father in law was also believable. Olivia got her hide tanned figuratively in the master bedroom. Her sudden shift of viewpoint when Hank confronted her with her whorish behavior. Jack's true worth suddenly appreciated in Hank's mind; somewhat because his idea of daddy's innocent girl took a big hit. Every man can empathize with an unaware cuckold; Jack benefitted even more since he was basically a regular guy, beer drinker & fisherman.

Will the marriage survive? I think yes. Jack has seemed to channel Olivia's sluttish inclinations to his own advantage. Olivia has lessened her contact with potential pussy hounds. Hank provides Jack provides restraining influence on Olivia, empathetic fidelity support for Jack plus beer and fishing. And if it doesn't? Oh well, there's always the widow.

Chapter 2 potential? Several avenues are apparent. There's always "The Widow" for clandestine meetings, revenge sex or threesomes with the slut Olivia. And don't forget myriad was it could play out with Jeff and Helen Banks. I'm sure you're fertile mind

Great story, happy ending (except for the widow), 5 stars.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Liked It!

I disagree with those who say she only confessed because she was forced to. I believe she was sincere in her regrets over the affair, and in her desire to do all she could to make it up to her husband.

Where I disagree with the story (and many others on this site), is Jack seeing her with her lover and not going in and kicking their asses!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A very good story

with a few mechanical mistakes. HDK convinced me Olivia (At least the character I imagined.) was worth keeping. But I can't appreciate how easily and painlessly HDK let her reclaim her life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
see here is where I have the problem with the story

all you bleeding heart want to kill the husband when he cheats. Amyyum fries the husband, HDK, Ohio, slirpuff. Matt M, WinterF and others with surgical strikes to the heart, wallet and leave the husband homeless. Destroy the husband when he cheats, but the wife cheats and you all come and cheer for the whore, talk about a fucking double standard. She cheats, gets caught and the husband has so little self worth, he fucks his whore wife with out get a clean bill of health. She offers some pussy and he can't control himself. WACC to the 20 degree.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
too much for this one

I see too many stories where dishonest people thinking cheating is ok. Male or female, burn the cheater, at the very least they should pay very dearly. Having been married 25 years myself I know it is possible to stay married and not fool around. It says a lot about people who seem to think cheating and utterly destroying a family is ok; and to be forgiven, the children suffer the most. I know because my mom cheated and it left my sibling and I with a terrible home life. My mother second husband molested most of us kids while we were young and left my older sister pregnant, all because my mom was a cheating slut. I never forgave her for what she did to her children, because she could not keep her legs closed. The husband suffers because of a cheating slut, but the children have to endure a life filled with hell.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
he gets passed over for promotion at work

he loses the salary raise and bonuses

she decides to give herself to her boss

and as a reward he gets to maintain the status quo

woo hoo let's all raid the father in law's private beer stash

bfd

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
SIGH.......

Okay, so he keeps the cheating slut. Once a cheater always a cheater is the saying. Even if the slut does not intend to cheat again she will be tempted again even if only because another man starts sniffing around her. As for the husband, he will have to watch her like a hawk and worry she is cheating every time she gets out of his sight. How long can a marriage last when there is no longer any trust?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
reclaimimg love

Nice story. But she cheated and he did nothing. I dont think that is possible. Also trust would be lost. That is really what needs to recreated again. Just sex doesn't justify the means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RAAC to the extreme

pathetic

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Loved it *****

Sometimes the fantasy is so much better than the reality that it inspires the sole for kindness.

Thanks for you sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another wimpy brit story

no wonder you guys lost to America

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going HDN you're going to make dear annony drop dead

with a heart attach we hope. Gave you a 5

BelgiumBelgiumover 8 years ago

The only reason she, not knowing her hausband already knew the truth, “confessed” was because she was caught “in flagranto delicto” by her father, brother and the cops and feared the truth would still somehow come out. If she hadn’t been caught, she would not have divulged the truth to her husband, nor would she have broken it off with loverboy at that point. It wasn’t a drunk one time affair, but an affair which lasted many weeks and had at least a dozen sexual encounters in it. The fact she is so sure of the fact that her husband would forgive her, made her arrogant… but in the end she was right: the poor sap did forgive and keep her. But how can her ever trust her again as her word clearly isn’t worth a thing. After all she previously had promised to forsake all others and she did not keep that promise either. Well written though.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Read it again

It did not get better.

1. She cheated, that is proof of her LACK of love for her husband and her family. The cheap thrill of sex at the heavy expense of the emotional well being of your spouse and your children is a sure sign of the contempt you hold for them.

2. That he did not assault them when he found them is an act of self control in the face of rage. We all know that would have landed him in jail - for what? Defending an already dead marriage?

3. That he had anything to do with her after the facts were out is a sign of his own low self esteem. He doesn't think that he deserves a wife that loves him. On some level, he is willing to accept her slut ass in his life.

C'mon dummies! There are plenty of fish in the sea! If you are a decent, successful, normal man, you are a high value partner that women will fight over. There is no need to settle for a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't keep Olivia or the job

Too much disrespect in both places. The job has some wiggle room. When they hired him they didn't promise him anything but a job. They simply don't seem to have rewarded him for his hard work and success. They can do that now and keep him happy or they can lose a good employee. At least in the workplace he can get compensated. His marriage is another thing completely. Olivia promised him her fidelity when they got married. Olivia has cheated on him repeatedly and only confesses because she think her Father or Brother might rat her out. She really doesn't seem very remorseful and I don't think he should take her back. Go visit Janet Hone and other possibilities. He has options. While I like a good reconciliation story this wasn't it. He'll never be able to trust her again. Time to move on. Great story right up until the end when he loses his mind and doesn't divorce her.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Gold Plated

God, I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ho hum...

...Just another "I forgive you for giving me sloppy seconds" BS of HDK.

"Now my throbbing cock was even with her quivering ass. With one hand holding the ladder, I used the other to guide my cock into Olivia's steaming pussy."

And when you pulled it out, you would have found you have 2 different strains of STD's and also contracted HIV. Nice once, you cum swilling dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She did it

Because he would forgive her.

And she was right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need more parts

This has so much more potential into the d/s exploration. And adding a third party, the woman across the lake to the mix.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
She called it.

She did it because she knew he would forgive her, and he did. This might be the most pointless story I've yet seen from this author. Why even tell this tale in which nothing happens? Why waste time writing it? Even the sex was lackluster, clearly shoehorned in so this could still qualify as "erotica".

2 stars from me. Only the quality of the writing keeps it from being a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Why waste time writing it?"

So closet cuckolds like you can waste time reading it and commenting on it.

Duh.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
If there's one thing you can rely on an anony to do

It's project. Angry little man is angry, we get it, no one cares about you. But I wonder, are you actually an anony? Or is this how the author defends his stories against criticism? Hmmm...

Also, how can I be a "closet cuck", when I'm not married, nor have I ever been married? That's kind of a prerequisite for the term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Angry little man is angry"

That is projection on your part. And your 'closet' cuckhood derives from your obvious desire to be cucked - 'actual' cuckhood could never happen because no one would ever marry you.

Duh.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
So angry.

Look at you, angry with the world and desperate to drag everyone down into your pit of impotent rage.

Why are you so angry? Is it because of your clearly vast experience in being cuckolded? I mean, you keep talking about it. It's literally all you talk about. You're obsessed with it, and I bet there's a funny story behind it. Well, funny for me; sad and pathetic for you, no doubt. Care to share? Unlike your therapy sessions, this'll be free! All I ask is that you not get too upset when I laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCKING WIMP .... worth only 2 stars

He should have killed them both and then burned the fucking cabin down before returning home to be notified of the tragedy. No one knew he was there and there was no way he would know that she was there fucking her boss. He found out that she was a slut so kill the cunt and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did he have a human emotion in him?

He played a few silly games with the alarm, wimped out and went home, came back to the cabin, got drunk then fucked and humiliated his wife. Yeh, all that's a realistic reaction to her treachery 3*

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
nice story ..... but

This is a good story and very well written.

Looks like she does'nt realise she's fairly submissive. He's thinking this could work to his advantage and all those years invested in family life need not go to waste, plus a new lease of life at work.

The rich widow across the lake !! ...... Was something supposed to happen there ?

I don't quite understand all the 'cuckold, wimp' jibes ...... its a story, made up, fantasy, not real. It's for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
jack asked

Do you think I'm a cuckold and a wimp? Olivia answered " oh no". Jack was sorely disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I MUST BE DERANGED

Afte reading some of the comments, I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong with me mentally. After watching his wife screwing another man, he leaves things to her father to fix, and then forgives her! I wouldn't want him at my shoulder, if things got tough. It is so sad that some authors have such little respect for men, and portray them as dorks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Cuckdaysknight at his most wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 stars.

Well written but extremely unsatisfactory.

The spanking needed to turn her ass purple and the asshole that she destroyed her marriage for and became a whore for needed outing to his wife and employer.

This guy does come off kind of whimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Precedent established

She knew cucky would forgive her. He'll be slurping creampies soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
usually i like your stories

But every so often you have a guy just fold. He should have at least be given a week at lake by himself with the neighbor lady

Otherwise he ends up like husband of serial cheater in Helena Montana who escapade with one of her lovers is detailed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
only a dozen times

Over three months and in the family cabin and husband goes back ther for weekend....sorry you missed on this one but i like your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp

He stands up to his boss at work and allows the guy (a serial cheater x5 - predator) who has dicked his wife over a dozen times to slide?

She will never get the respect of her father & brother, again, even if her husband wimps and by all accounts let her get away with it. He thinks she is submissive due to one lil spanking and fishing topless? Sorry H this is beyond stooopid!

Actually, I was hoping he'd toss her ass out for the rich sexy widow.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
An apology...

When I first gt interested in the LW genre I read several stories a day for weeks, but never posted any comments. I even downloaded the ones I liked the most. Lately I've felt recent tales, my own included, have been off the mark, too complicated and crowded with hidden crap. I'm glad I reread this, because it reminds me of what a clean loving wives story should be about. Maybe I'll learn something and write something better myself.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only sorry...

She's only sorry because she got caught. And he is a wimp! The bitch admitted to fucking the guy for months. This was a total betrayal. Definitely not worthy of a reconciliation.

Dump her and go for the widow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like your writing

First-everyone should visit the Facebookprofile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com as suggested by anon comment

But you didn't balance the scales. As another comment suggested guy needed to have months long affair with lake widow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
prediction comes true

Wife arrogantly states husband would forgive her affair. He did

NO STOPPING HER NOW NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAID AT LAKE.

GUILT that follows first adulterous tryst all too soon dissipates as her lover stated.

I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE

My story and rationalizations are unique but any initial guilt was doon assuaged. For 10 years I was perfect husband. Never flirted never considered cheating. Shot down numerous propositions, including those by friends and colleagues of wife-even her sister. Eight years in my wife turned frigid-no explanation but no sex. After one extremely frustrating night where all systems were go until the instant before penetration we had blowout. I told her if she didn't change one day I would stop saying no when propositioned. She replied she did not care. Months later still faithful a female came on to me at company party for wife. I publicly refused but all of a sudden even though I was innocent wife went on a jag and publicly accused me of cheating-to make matters worse that scene played out in my one and for 15 years only watering hole. But the next day it was all over town I was a cheater. Still I remained faithful but word was out and all females who had previously tried to bed me came out in force. Still I remained faithful

Then working out of town a vision appeared in the bar I was relaxing in after work. Right up until time she appeared nude in her bedroom I was not going to cheat. But then I thought of how gorgeous she was ten years younger perfect face and body and considered all my wife's previous divorce threats and figured one day I would look back and kick myself for turning this beyond drop dead gorgeous woman down. So I did not turn her down.

The sky didn't fall and from that time on I had but one rule. I did not chase or flirt or seduce but if any female asked me to take them to bed I did

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
Horrible RAAC crap

Sorry to say this. Usually your writing is really good. But having the wimp husband sneak around and have the wife's father fight his battles for him was awful. The only reason she was sorry and confessed was because she was afraid of the father. No reason for a reconciliation, she did not deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Humor in the Midst of Agony!

I love how this story incorporates humor in the midst of the agony of finding out the wife you love is committing adultery behind your back! I appreciate the humor in the angry sex he has with her on the dock. It was playful and I can almost understand that discovering that it turned her on and fulfilled one of his secret desires to have a submissive wife would be reason to consider reconciliation.

Personally, the fact that it had gone on for three months and a dozen times or so would have KILLED my love for her! How could I ever trust her again, especially in light of her not having a real reason for doing it in the first place. That shows she didn't understand her own mindset that led to the cheating. How can she even be sure she won't do it again in the future when she's feeling unappreciated or neglected in some way?

Still an entertaining and good read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really?

All you people who scream cuck shit make me think the guilty dog barks first. Instead of trashing a story write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Generally I like some of your stories but,

The wife is too sure of herself and will fuck around again and the hubby is just going to pout and accept it - nah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'll keep going as long as your RAAC agenda "stays" posted!!!! With no futher ado .... HDK is "continues" his quest to be a .... ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF?

He turned into a pussy, a cuckold wimp. What an idiot! As the saying goes, "Once a cheater, always a cheater". She's got a taste of strange, now she'll want more, eventually she'll start looking again. It's just a matter of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...