Without You I Have Nothing Ch. 24

Story Info
Back to the past.
4.6k words
4.76
20.1k
6

Part 24 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers

They spent the night in restless sleep and with periods of intense loving.

As the boom, boom, boom of the local mosque calling the faithful to prayers shattered Jennifer's nap she felt the warmth of Peter cuddling her back and the determination of his little one to go exploring again. Very aware of her nakedness, she was startled as she heard him chuckle.

"So trying to seduce me again, eh? We have no time for that. Come on - there's a water shortage in Singapore so we'll shower together, but don't get your hopes up, as we have to leave quickly. We have a very busy day ahead of us."

Grabbing her hand, he dragged her into the bathroom and under the shower with him. Ignoring her complaints at his bossiness, he soaped her back, lingering over her buttocks and legs then turned her around to begin on her front. Smiling, he watched her eyes close and heard her shy moans. Next, he gave close attention to her breasts and his mouth claimed her nipples.

Jennifer pulled his head closer to her as she drove Peter onwards. Spreading her legs wide, she felt those gentle hands climbing from her knees to her groin on the pretext of soaping and washing her. A protest burst from her lips as Peter slid down to kiss her sex and to probe her treasure cave with his tongue in search of her honey.

"Peter, you're insatiable. You just told me we're in a hurry and here we go again! Will you please stop?"

Jennifer tried in vain to sound annoyed as she continued, "What are you doing?"

Seeking to overcome her resistance, Peter looked up at her with a hangdog look on his face.

"Loving my dear, darling wife," he answered. "And I will never stop."

Laughing, she grabbed the face washer and rubbed it into his face.

Her laughter encouraged him. Giving his full attention to pleasuring her before rising to his feet, he turned her around, allowing his penis to rise between her legs before he bent her over to cling to the handrail. She felt that marvelous slide as he entered her, and the incredible feeling of his filling her as one hand gently tugged her nipples and the other dipped to play with her clit. Together they climbed the mountain and together they clung to each other as they leapt off the peak to explode in ecstasy.

After recovering and drying each other with the thick, white hotel towels, hand in hand, they returned to the bedroom and Jennifer, horrified, saw specks of her virgin blood on the sheets.

"Peter what will we do? Everyone will know!" she cried.

Peter laughed before giving her a hug and kissing her forehead. "We'll dress. Then we'll pack some clothes. My friends here will look after everything, as they know who I am. Look in the writing room where we took off all our clothes."

Jennifer was amazed. On the writing table was her sari, freshly washed and ironed, along with her undergarments and jewellery. Peter's suit was there, also cleaned and pressed. Even his shoes were polished.

A note said it all, "Mem, we prayed that The Little One would be a good lover for you and Lakshmi answered our prayers. May Ganesha protect your home and look after you and yours."

Discouraging Jennifer from dawdling or ordering breakfast, Peter quickly led her to the hotel entrance.

A Mini Cooper S, the same color and same fittings as hers in Australia, drew up. The driver handed the keys to Peter who passed them to Jennifer.

"You drive and I'll navigate," he said.

As it was too early for peak hour traffic, they were soon driving across the Causeway. Jennifer was thankful for Peter's quiet instructions and found she was soon enjoying threading her way through the motor bikes and bicycles.

The Johore Baru Customs gave her passport a cursory glance but Peter's passport caused a flurry.

Jennifer became a little frightened when two Malay police officers escorted Peter to the Police Stand where he engaged in a long conversation with the officers. She was relieved when an officer accompanied her smiling husband to their car.

The officer walked around to Jennifer's window.

"Selamat datang ke Malaysia, Puan O'Brien. Welcome to Malaysia," he said. Then with a smile he added, "Drive carefully and don't let Tuan behind the wheel."

"Let's go," Peter began. "They were interested in me as my passport showed many visits here and needed to know what we were doing. Everything became clear when I said we're on our honeymoon. Now away we go. Turn left at the next intersection and follow the road signs that say Kuala Lumpur. Get ready for a Malay breakfast or possibly Indian."

"Isn't the tollway a delight to drive on?" remarked Jennifer. "But I'm very wary of the motor bikes, especially those with three or more people on them." Jennifer was enjoying driving, as the highway, a multi-lane tollway, was better than she expected.

Seeing a group of attaps, huts built of bamboo and banana leaves, looming, Peter recommended slowing and leaving the main road. He pointed out where to park and together they walked into the area full of makan stalls.

"'Makan' is 'food' in Malay," explained Peter, "and sit on your left hand. The teapot - well what you think is a silver teapot - is full of water. Take it in your left hand and drip the water over your right then shake your hand dry." Patiently he explained the traditions of Malay eating demonstrating as he spoke.

"Dua te au, dua nasi lemak, dua sop ayam."

Jennifer was surprised how easily the words rolled off his lips.

"Satu merterbak."

The meal arrived. Huge portions of rice, a black tea - sweetened - a broth with chicken pieces beside the bowl and on another plate what seemed to be an omelette. Peter explained that it was a type of bread, roti canai, filled with minced meat, curry with eggs and onion. He commenced eating.

Watching Peter carefully, Jennifer followed his lead and noted that the Malay men were studying her intently. It was obvious they were curious about Peter but were too polite to ask any questions. Nevertheless, she felt uncomfortable.

With the meal ended, Peter bellowed and men rushed with accounts which he didn't deign to read scattering Ringgit on the table before standing. Taking her arm, he escorted her back to the car after they had washed their hands at the communal sink.

"That was a Halal, Moslem Food, Makan Stall. I'm sorry the stares of the Malay men embarassed you."

Changing the topic he added, "Look for the Melaka turnoff and take that. It will be on the left."

Toll payments were small, tollbooths came and went and it was barely 9.20 when armed guards halted them at the entrance to an army camp.

A heated conversation in Malay ensued until an officer came to the car and, satisfied with Peter's credentials, saluted before waving them through.

Guided by Peter, Jennifer drove to the Parade Ground. She didn't understand the officer's Malay command. "Fall out the guard," as they drove off. The Officer was preparing for Peter's departure.

Seeing Jennifer's uneasiness caused by the military surroundings, Peter explained that this had been the Ghurkha's camp when he served with them, but it now belonged to the Malaysian Army.

At the Parade Ground, Peter stood beside the car and Jennifer made no sound as she held his hand. He was living with the ghosts of his past and he could hear the drums, the pipes and the brass band of his regiment on that fateful day when he took the Regimental Salute. His eyes clouded with memories but he was holding himself ramrod straight and she knew his thoughts were there, reliving his history.

Finally, with a deep sigh, he came back to the present and smiled at his wife as he sat her in the passenger's seat.

"My turn to drive," he remarked.

As they returned to the main gateway, Jennifer saw two lines of soldiers standing to attention on either side of the gate. The same officer, who welcomed them when they arrived, asked Peter to inspect the guard.

Jennifer leaned back in her seat asking herself what more was there to discover about this man. She thought she had learned all there was to know about him but she was finding more and more day-by-day and she liked what she was uncovering. He was hers and she was happy.

Past rubber plantations, past palm oil plantations and into the outskirts of KL they drove.

Jennifer was tiring and was glad Peter had taken over the driving so she could just sit back to enjoy the scenery and Peter's running commentary.

The only movement she made was when his hand slipped to her knee and began wandering. With a slap, she reminded him that he had to behave while he was driving. However, her giggle told him his attention was most welcome and it held a smiling promise for later, when they arrived at their hotel.

Peter drove to the entrance of the Regent Hotel and handed the keys to the doorman.

"Please park the car and arrange to have the bags taken to our suite," he directed as he grasped Jennifer's hand and led her across the lobby to where two sari-clad young women were waiting. Jennifer recognized them from the wedding - they were Peter's two Tamil sisters.

"Two o'clock you said, and two o'clock it is, Peter," said one, looking at her watch.

Her sister joined in. "Poor Jennifer! I'll bet you have led her a merry dance, Peter. You have no consideration!" and his two Tamil sisters began to berate him for his lack of attention to the needs of his wife.

"Come on Jennifer, let's eat. I'll bet all he's eaten is that chili dish of his. How he doesn't burn his tongue we'll never know, but does it make him hot stuff?"

Jennifer tried to answer but couldn't get a word in edgeways.

Ignoring her blush, the sisters showed by their impish grins and tinkling laughter that there was no intention of offending.

The two young women, one on each side of Jennifer and clinging to her arms, marched off leaving Peter to trail behind. Chattering gaily, the women were oblivious to his presence.

Even at the meal table, they ignored him until he ordered chilies and fresh limes and sodas - no sugar.

"Peter, you've not changed! You know there are foods available that don't need chilies." His sisters knew him well.

Without asking Jennifer, they ordered some white wine and fish with chips.

Laughing, they explained they believed she would be missing good Australian tucker and Jennifer couldn't help asking how they knew the Australian idiom so well.

One ruffled Peter's hair, explaining, "You can't be around this man without learning something. What have you done to him, Jennifer? He's glowing and looks so happy. Come on explain your secret. Can he keep his hands to himself?" They had noticed Peter reaching for Jennifer's hand.

She blushed again, and this time the blush rose to the very roots of her hair, but the sisters prattled on disregarding her embarrassment. Immediately the meal ended and the girls took their leave.

"Jennifer, rest. We'll be back at five and will be taking you off for some pampering. Peter, drown in the pool for the afternoon and let your poor wife have some peace without your trying to attack her. Put you hands in your pockets for a while, not on poor Jennifer. She must be black and blue with your paw prints."

Giggling, they left while Peter, his arm around Jennifer's waist, collected the keys to their room.

Holding her against the wall of the lift, he tried to kiss her senseless. She struggled, whispering, "Behave Peter. Someone will get in."

"Don't care if they do, but I sure won't be kissing them."

Giggling she held him off until they arrived at their floor.

Peter kicked the door of the suite to slam it behind them.

Pinning Jennifer to the wall, he pressed his mouth to hers, allowing his need to wash over her. She pretended to resist but her tongue and her mouth met his with just as much need. Ignoring her struggles, he started to undress her as her hands stole from his chest to around his neck.

Slowly her clothes slid to the floor. Her eyes opened as Peter's lips trailed their way from her mouth to her eyes to her forehead to her earlobes then her back and shoulders before starting a downward, slow, deliberate descent to her breasts. She felt the clasp of her bra being undone and marveled at how deliberate and painstakingly gentle he was in undressing her. Gasping, she enjoyed his attentions as he kissed under and around each breast so delicately that when he looked up, her eyes queried his actions.

"Just butterfly kisses!" His words answered her unspoken question.

He continued to undress them both but, when he tried to kneel, she grasped his hair to pull him back to her lips.

"No Peter, not yet."

Ignoring her wishes, he slipped his hands behind her knees and swung her up into his arms to carry her under the shower where they clung to each other, enjoying the needle spray lashing their skin and revitalising their bodies after the debilitating heat of the topics.

The water poured over them as they clung to each other, kissing deeply as they tried to drown the other in their love. Soap, bubble gel and hair shampoo were all used to good effect until Peter was groaning with pleasure while Jennifer was gasping her need for his thick hardness.

Realizing the bed was close by, Peter turned off the water and began drying his wife, marvelling at her beauty, her faultless skin and her flawless breasts. He thanked God for the gift of this woman as he carried her to the bed. He pulled the sheet over her before lying beside her.

"Sleep my love. We have such a lot to do tonight. Don't be concerned about the time when my sisters come to pick you up, as tonight is one big celebration. I'll see you at the party."

Jennifer made a quick call to the hotel concierge, asking that they ring her in an hour to wake her from a much-needed sleep. Peter left. She crawled into bed and curled up to sleep in the cool of the air conditioning.

Startled when the phone rang, Jennifer quickly got up and dressed. In Singapore, the Chinese sisters had caught her in a drowsy state and she didn't wish for a repetition this time.

Knock, knock.

The moment Jennifer opened the door, the rush of her two Tamil sisters-in-law almost bowled her over as they scurried into the room.

"Peter, come out here now! We told you to leave Jennifer alone and let her rest. What happened - god you're an insatiable sex fiend. If only we had known all those years ago we'd never have let you escape."

Giggling, they went from room to room, ignoring Jennifer's comment that Peter had left and she'd been sleeping.

They began nosing around. Seeing her sari, choli and pavada, they commented.

"How beautiful! All those hours we spent training Peter in the selection of saris were not in vain."

"Now, as we are in saris, then so are you."

They redressed her, with such careful attention to her hair and the folds of the shimmering fabric that as they swept across the hotel foyer all male heads turned to watch the progress of three sari-clad beauties parading to their transport.

"Come on, let's have some fun shopping," Jennifer smiled as she had waved Peter's credit card before their eyes. "We'll fix Peter and his surprises."

There was no argument.

At the beauty parlour, three young Indian women in white business dustcoats escorted them to a special room. The women waited for their three customers to strip and soak in huge tubs of hot, fragrant water before leading them to three massage tables.

The three women had their hair and nails done followed by facials - the lot. They spared no expense with Jennifer signing the credit slips for everything. Imagining the look on Peter's face when he received his credit card statement made them laugh.

Their next stop was a sari shop where they purchased three identical saris with gold sandals and undergarments.

Now let's go and have fun stirring up men," were their cheeky, grinning words.

By the time they left the jewellers, they were all wearing new gold toe rings, gold bells around their ankles, gold bangles on their arms and gold nose rings in their noses. The long dangling heavy gold earrings at first felt most uncomfortable for Jennifer but with the red ochre dot between her eyebrows, she believed she was just as much Tamil as Peter's sisters.

Back at the hotel, they dressed in their new saris and finery before parading into the bar with the tinkle of their ankle bells to accompany their steps.

Jennifer could feel that all the attention in the room was on them. Not for a second did the women's eyes stop twinkling nor their happy conversation falter. While sipping their fruit juices they swapped stories about Peter's exploits in the jungle as he put his own life at risk to protect them.

When they began softly speaking of Peter's mother and her place in the sorry saga, Jennifer began to question them closely.

"Was she beautiful? Did she love Peter and her husband? Why did she take that horrible man as her lover?"

"Lover? Lover?" They were horrified.

"He was never her lover. Not once was he her lover. Every time he took her, it was rape and he was vicious and cruel, not worrying about her feelings or body at all. The more he hurt her and the more she bled after his so-called loving, the more he was pleased. No they were never lovers."

Tears came to Jennifer's eyes as the bizarre account of horror and degradation unfolded.

"While Peter was with his tutors, Peter's mother, Anna, took us under her wing, explaining the dangers waiting for us, being female in this jungle world. She was our surrogate mother while ever the bastard leader was away. Anna told us of the horror of her life, explaining how she came to be in this terrible situation.

"Eui Si Soon snatched Anna while she was shopping in Penang Road. He drugged and repeatedly raped her in a brothel where he was safe from inquisitive police eyes. He constantly blackmailed her, saying that he would show her husband photos of her with him in a brothel. Additionally, he threatened to kill both her husband and son if she told anyone. It was this threat of death that made her submit to his demands.

"Anna was terrified for our welfare, given that our maturity into womanhood was almost upon us. She insisted that we do exactly what Peter asked, as she believed that in spite of his young age he would keep us safe.

"Despite the constant terror and horrific rapes that caused her face and body to show the ravages of age, we could tell she had been a beautiful lady.

"The guards separated Peter and Anna at all times, ensuring she was unable to communicate with her son privately. Once they captured Anna, she never again spoke with Peter alone.

"She was beautiful and every inch a lady - giving everything up for her son. Yes Jennifer, she was a true lady and she would be delighted that you're her son's wife."

One of the sisters glanced at her watch and noted the time. She stood.

"But enough of the sadness! We must go now. Father will be expecting us."

The three made their way slowly up the broad staircase to the ballroom while many young men's eyes followed them.

Jennifer watched as, with their hands held in a prayer attitude, her two new sisters made a bow to the tall grey-headed Tamil man standing at the closed doors. Following suit, she was astounded that this distinguished looking Tamil effortlessly lifted her off her feet.

A deep, booming laugh rolled over her.

"Now I have three daughters and they are all beautiful, but I'm afraid my two girls could have led you astray Jennifer. Did they take you shopping?" He laughed at his own joke.

"Welcome! I'm so proud and happy to be standing here welcoming you. What a wonderful woman Peter has for his wife."

Two attendants swung the brass doors open and the twins fell in behind as their father, with Jennifer on his arm, made a triumphal march into the room.

Jennifer recoiled from the strong aroma of incense that seemed to hang heavily in the air. She clung to the handsome Indian's arm as she saw a huge idol of an elephant with one broken tusk and nursing a rat, standing against the far wall.

JAScooter
JAScooter
115 Followers
12