Wolf Cove Ch. 01

Story Info
Aliana discovers a buried secret from her past.
4.3k words
4.52
21.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aliana stood there waiting for Katie to say something...anything. This was not the first night Katie had discovered some weirdo mystery man in the Astral Realm and brought him out into the night for fooling around. She loved her friend dearly, but sometimes she could be a real git.

"Look Aliana, you know how I feel about the Elf men. They're all stuck up snobs trying to tie me down to some boring marriage that I would not want in a million years. I don't want to marry anyone, and I certainly do not want some snobby pretty boy trying to order me around. So let's just go out to the Wolf Cove, have a good time, and maybe have a little fun in the process? Come on....you know you want to..."

Katie was slowly breaking down her friend's will. All it would take is a little more poking and prodding before she finally agreed.

"You know, it won't just be the wolf I've seen in my dreams there telling me I should make an appearance. There are other wolves down there for you to talk to...maybe you'll even get lucky tonight....for once." Katie smiled at her with a mischievous grin. If her plans went right, she wouldfinallyget Aliana laid. Something she has been desperately trying to do for quite some time.

Aliana looked at her friend exasperated and annoyed. How in the hell does Katie ever talk her into some of this stuff?

"Fine, but if we get hurt it's your fault.," Aliana said in defeat. She did not like this at all. Aliana knew just how dangerous the wolves could be, she saw proof of that when she was a little girl.

"Oh come on, don't sound so grim. You're always worried about things and they turn out fine. I've never brought you into anything you regretted later now have I? I think this will be just the change you need to loosen up a bit.," said Katie finishing the last little touches on her outfit. She stepped back to look at herself in the mirror. A little bit of Faery Dust always did the trick.

Katie was tall, lean, blonde, and had all of the right curves in the right places. She easily towered over Aliana by at least a foot, standing at 6'7", making Aliana look all the more demure.

Katie's overpowering presence always made Aliana feel a little overshadowed by her beautiful friend. She always thought herself the less exciting of the two. She didn't have any wild stories, still had not wanted to have sex with anyone, and felt perfectly fine staying at home curled in bed with a lengthy book. Aliana was just not up for going out that night, but begrudgingly agreed to appease her friend.

Katie, however, had an extra bounce to her step she was so excited. She couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night. She had often heard about the Cove, and what went on there, but it was by invitation only. Katie got her invitation two nights ago dreaming about Brvyek's pack.

Aliana was worried as hell. She never thought her friend would try to get her into something this dangerous. She was not looking forward to running through the forest and purposefully walk into the largest werewolf pack in their domain. This was ssssooooo not her idea of a good time. But, for some strange reason she felt a pull at her gut telling her to go. She knew from past experience to listen to her gut. It's not like she wanted to, but worse things happened when she did not properly flow with the natural order of things. On top of this, she had a sneaking suspicion that her life was about to change permanently.

***

It only took 30 leagues to get to the Cove. Katie already knew where to go, the dreams of the past two weeks described the trail in detail. Aliana seemed to be the only one still lost in thought about what was going to happen next. She had only been around werewolves once in her life, and that was when a rouge werewolf was ripped apart before her eyes for trespassing onto her parents' land. Since then she's always had a acute respect for the creatures.

By the time they reached the Cove Aliana managed to talk down some of her nerves, but she also felt a sense of home wash over her. So comforted by the feeling home she dismissed the tiny flecks of hunger flashing into the mens' eyes, but it quickly went away. Apparently they were expected...and part of tonight's eye candy for the pack.

A deep voice shook Aliana out of her thoughts.

"Welcome little ones."

Aliana turned and met the penetrating gaze of Brvyek. He laughed at her reaction, and watched both her and Katie with amused interest. Still chuckling to himself, he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He could smell Katie's arousal. This stunning little elf princess was acting more like a bitch in heat. But her friend smelled a bit different. She was someone that he wanted to talk to tonight. Katie could read minds, but this one...she could feel their the wolves caressing her skin without ever physically touching her. Brvyek could already hear the subtle change in her breathing the wolves presence had over her mind and body.

"Make yourselves comfortable my pets. Enjoy the night and the forest, for she is alive and gives many pleasures to those willing to accept her touch."

Katie smiled at this and sauntered up to Brvyek, running a finger down his bare chest. "So do we get to play with anyone we want?" Katie looks into his eyes questioning. She wants to play with him, but Brvyek already made it perfectly clear to her that he was after Aliana. He was too important for her petty childishness and flighty ways. Besides, Katie wants to be fucked by a wolf tonight, not their human form. He is not the type of wolf make the change just because some little elf wench wants him as a play toy.

"With me, not a chance, but you already know that don't you?"

Brvyek ran a claw down her side, making Katie shiver. He chuckled at her reaction.

"But, yes little one, go enjoy yourself with the rest of the pack."

With that Katie turns, hugs Aliana, and walks off to enjoy the delights of the Cove.

While Katie and Brvyek were having their little conversation Aliana felt the sensations of the forest, and of the wolves, totally oblivious to everyone around her. Aliana, unbeknown to Katie, was a witch, and the forest is where she felt at home, but for whatever reason she was feeling a bit too at home with these wolves. Despite some of Katie's budding mind reading abilities, she was totally clueless to the real power of this place. Aliana could feel Brvyek's wolf caressing her skin and nuzzling her hand. It was not an unpleasant sensation by any means. She deeply inhaled the night air, gasping a little as a the spirit wolf that nuzzled her hand began licking it as well. Inwardly she smiled, it was quite soothing to feel welcome amongst some of the most dangerous creatures in this realm. She could feel what the werewolves felt out on the hunt: the wind through her hair, the beauty of the trees, the trickle of a fresh spring stream. The sensations overwhelmed yet calmed her mind.

Aliana was jolted back to reality by a sudden hug from Katie telling her to have fun.

Both Aliana and Brvyek watched Katie walk off to flirt to her heart's content with the rest of the pack..

"Come Aliana, let your friend have her fun," said Brvyek as he held his hand out to take hers. Aliana looked into his steely grey eyes trying to make up her mind. Right when she was about to say no, she should not be there, she felt Brvyek's wolf nuzzle her skin again. In a timid voice she whispered, "Ok."

Aliana's senses were assaulted as soon as she stepped into Brvyek's den...if you could call it a den. There was no ceiling in the roof, and all of nature was at her fingers to experience. Ancient trees hung low through the roof. Little night creatures scurried here and there looking for little bits of food. There was even the occasional insect to make its appearance.

Aliana smiled as a small brown moth fluttered in her direction, landing smoothly onto the back of her hand. She caressed its wings. "How beautiful," she whispered. The moth fluttered off in the direction it came from, going off to feed more before the glow of the morning sun appeared.

Brvyek smiled at her reactions to his home. From the moment he laid eyes on her he knew Aliana was special.

He slowly walked behind Aliana, who was totally unaware of his presence. She was too absorbed in the sights and smells of his home. Brvyek watched her deeply inhale the rich aroma of one of the rose bushes, and smiled.

"You feel more at home here than you should, little one."

Startled out of her trance, Aliana jumped, nicking her hand on the thorns of the rosebush. What the hell was she thinking walking into this room alone with only a werewolf for company? He could kill her in an instant. She was starting to get scared, really scared, and now she had fresh blood on her. As soon as it hit the air Brvyek could smell the blood on Aliana's hand. Hunger stirred deep within him. Suddenly not only could he smell her blood, but he could also smell her fear. Aliana tried to wipe the blood from her hand but the cuts were too deep.

"Allow me," Brvyek whispered as he lifted her bleeding hand to his lips. He could see the fear in her eyes. She tried pulling her hand away but he was too strong. "I will not hurt you, Aliana."

Brvyek looked deep into Aliana's eyes as he took a long, slow lick along her wounds. She shuddered at the sensations this brought about in her body. She gasped looking at her hand.

"Wwhat.....how did you do that?" A very surprised and questioning look in her crystal blue eyes.

"I licked your wounds and healed them for you," said Brvyek, nuzzling her hand.

Aliana stood there stunned. She knew werewolves could be vicious, she had seen that with her own eyes, but gentle? That was a new concept to her. She was just too curious to hold back the next question.

"What else can you do?"

Brvyek smiled at her. "So I see I have intrigued your mind enough not to fear me too much. But not to worry, Aliana, if you were in danger, you and your pet Elf never would have made it past the front pillars. Come, let us sit for a while."

He took her by the arm and led her to the sofa. Aliana timidly sat beside Brvyek, wondering what he knew about her. She did everything she could to hide the fact that she had as much power as he apparently knew she had. So why the hell does he know so much. And why the hell is she getting turned on this much. From the moment Brvyek's wolf touched her skin she was aroused. His physical touch did not help this.

Brvyek watched the play of emotions across her face. He was smart enough to know that if he said too much too soon she was likely to bolt and never return. That is something he just did not want her to do at the moment.

Fighting off a lot of fear Aliana spoke.

"So why did you get Katie to bring me here? You did not outright tell her to do it, but I know her well enough to know that she would not have brought me along unless someone hinted at bringing friends."

An amused smile crept onto Brvyek's face.

"I wanted to meet you. Simple as that. I saw you and your eccentric friend at the Elven court. She seemed pretty enough, but I felt your power, despite the many shields you put around yourself. You can block out your friend's prying thoughts into your power, but you cannot block me out Aliana."

Damn, thought Aliana. How in the hell could he read her like that. And why didn't she see him at court? Did he hide that well?

"So let me get this straight........you spotted me at court and thought it would be a fabulous idea to meet me. So why go through all of this trouble? I mean, you could have talked to me at court. Let's face it, the only thing I was doing that night was watching Katie flirt with every creature there except the Elf men. Besides, if you were at the party it means you're some kind of leader around here, and not only of this pack."

Brvyek smiled. "I am both pack leader and have a seat on the regional counsel of shapeshifters. I represent all of the werewolves in this area." His eyes lowered to take in her beauty. "And to answer your first question, I could feel your longing." As Brvyek said this, he softly caressed Aliana's cheek. "It radiated from you like lightning crashing down from the sky. It hit me, Aliana. Your power hit me, calling to my wolf."

Aliana sighed, hearing the truth in these words. She moved into his caresses. He wrapped his powerful arms around her strong frame and held her close. The longing he spoke of...this was it. She would give anything to feel like this forever. She knew this was wrong, but right now she did not care. Her family saw werewolves as guards....pets....not as actual intelligent creatures. I guess every family has its faults.

Nuzzling her neck, Brvyek whispered in Aliana's ear, "I know you can feel the draw we have to each other. Otherwise you would not be able to feel my wolf, as I know you do right now. Just as I can feel your wolf."

Aliana shot up out of his embrace.

"What! How the hell did you......?" Aliana was suddenly unnerved. She was five when that happened, and thought she had gotten rid of that thing for good. She was a small child when she witnessed the death of one of the house guards. Since that time she had been fighting off its spirit from controlling her totally. At one point she thought she had fully gotten rid of it. Obviously she was wrong.

As she paced Brvyek tried to calm her down. "Unfortunately Aliana, you did something that was not supposed to happen. You took in another wolf's spirit and made it your own. No amount of power can take that away now. The wolf is now a part of you, and permeates every aspect of your life. Whether you know it or not; whether you want this to be or not, it is true." Brvyek stood up and walked slowly towards Aliana, wrapping her small frame in his arms.

At that moment the wolf that had resided in her since childhood ripped itself out of her body. Aliana screamed as she began to change. However, she did not fully change, she was able to stop it before it fully took her over. What did happen was that her nails became claws, teeth became razor sharp, and her eyes took on the warm glow of a werewolf.

Brvyek cradled Aliana in his arms. She was shaking, scared, and ready to lash out at him. Not that he could not survive, but healing defense wounds was not something the pack leader should often be walking around with on his body. He poured calming energy into her soul. Slowly, her breathing calmed, and she was able to speak.

"W..why have you done this to me?" She sounded sad. In her soul, Aliana knew this would happen one day, but did she believe it? Not really. She didn't blame him for this. Ok, so she blamed him a little. Saying more to herself than to him, "I'm so not ready for this."

Brvyek felt her body shaking again, but this time she was crying. It broke his heart to feel those silent sobs. He held her closer to him, wrapping her in his arms, as she cried into his chest. Aliana cried not because she was all that sad, but because there was a war going on in her head. She was worried about what her life would be like from that moment on. But the other side of her, the wolf side, wanted all of this. More importantly, she wanted him. She felt safe in Brvyek's arms. Never wanted to leave his side. That thought in and of itself scared her.

For the first time since she changed Aliana felt how different she was now, and started to explore. She pulled back from Brvyek just enough to look at herself in the mirror. She was startled by the woman that stared back at her. Rather than distort her features the fangs, claws, and glowing eyes made her more beautiful.

"Do you see Aliana? You were meant to be here. You were meant to be mine." Brvyek smiled, caressing her face. At that moment she did the only thing that felt right to do. Aliana leaned into Brvyek's body, nuzzling his neck, inhaling his scent.

Brvyek lightly ran his own claws down her back, making Aliana lean even more into his body. A heavy sigh escaped her lips, taking a long slow lick up the side of his neck. He shivered, holding her closer to his body, nuzzling and nipping at Aliana's neck. She could feel him harden under her body, and whimpered at the size she felt through his pants.

They nibbled and sucked on each other's necks, but this was not enough. She opened her mouth wide sank her teeth into his flesh, a growl ripped from Brvyek's throat. She could taste the coppery liquid sliding down her throat and her hunger stirred. She was hungry for blood, for flesh, for him. With that one bite she claimed him.

Brvyek growled, his eyes glowing red from arousal. He nearly came with that bite. His claws digging into her back, pulling her closer, the pain turning to pleasure caused her to bite him harder. When Aliana released him, Brvyek pulled her in for a powerful kiss. They inhaled and devoured each other, sharing his blood. She ripped his shirt apart, feeling his hard, naked chest under her hands made her moan. Aliana loved the feel of his body against hers; she felt like she could hold and touch him forever. Brvyek pulled back from their kiss.

"Do you truly want this my pet? I want you to be with me more than anything else, but if you want to leave, now is the time. You will get no other chance." Brvyek looked at Aliana apprehensively, knowing there was a chance she would leave.

Aliana smiled inwardly. 'How sweet,' she thought. It was nice of him to think of her feelings, but all she wanted to do right now was have him fuck her brains out. It took long enough for her to find someone she was actually interested in, much less would want to fuck. She pulled out of his embrace and got up. She caught the look in his eyes that told her he would give her anything her heart desired if she would not leave him at that moment. When she walked away from him she could feel his heart sink. But Aliana was not walking to the door, she was walking to a large pile of furs Brvyek used as a bed. Aliana turned around and felt Brvyek's power creep under her skin again, rubbing her in all of the right places. She shivered as his power touched her very soul.

"Brvyek," she whispered. He looked up at her, a little surprised she was still there. He fully expected her to walk out if given the chance.

"You....you don't want to leave?"

Aliana smiled making herself comfortable on the furs, enjoying the soft tickle caressing her skin.

"Not a chance."

Brvyek eyed her curiously as his hunger for her started creeping itself back into his blood.

"Why?"

"Because I feel more comfortable here than I should." Here eyes were shining bright with mischief.

"You're also the only one who can explain to me what the hell is going on in my body. Besides, if I leave I don't get to play?" Aliana called to her wolf, sending it to rub against Brvyek, inviting him to her while his wolf rubbed itself against her body. She writhed on his bed of furs, intoxicating herself with every sensation possible. Brvyek could feel her animal lightly tugging at his hand, trying to coax him out of his hypnotic stare. God she was beautiful.

The sensations were too much for Brvyek to simply walk to his bed. He had to crawl to her writhing form. Brvyek moved to his bed hovering over Aliana. She crawled to him, kissing him passionately. He pulled her into an embrace, deepening the kiss. Suddenly she pulled back.

"Lay down."

sitting back on her haunches, a devious smile on her face. Reaching for his waist, she unhooked his belt and slowly slid the zipper down on his pants. She licked her lips at the sight of his hard, throbbing cock. Aliana took a long teasing lick over the tip of Brvyek's cock, making him shake with pleasure. Brvyek ran his fingers through her hair as she licked up and down his shaft. Aliana loved the feel of a nice hard cock in her mouth. She explored every ridge and vein of his eight inch cock kissing, licking, and lightly sucking wherever she went. Brvyek moaned and growled as she teased him relentlessly. Just when he thought she would finally engulf his cock in her warm wet mouth she would pull back, teasing him further. By the time she was done he was nearly screaming for release.

12