Woman in White and Daddy Glenn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here he is. The man of the hour. Hi Glenn," said Joe. "How are you feeling today?"

"Other than my sore hip, my swollen ankles, my disjoined knees, and my bad back bothering me in the way of an old, sexually frustrated, lesbian nun in parochial school armed with an 18" ruler, I'm good," he said with a laugh. "I'm hoping that sitting out in the sun will make me feel better," he said shading his eyes to look up at the sky again before smiling at his five friends.

"We have a chair for you right here by me," said Joe. "Sit down and relax. I saved you this seat special, knowing how much you enjoy sitting in the sun."

"Tell us about Susan, Glenn," said Jimmy with a devious smile. "I'd like to hear more about her," he said with a plastic grin pasted on his face that hid his insincerity.

No doubt not liking that the spotlight of attention was stolen from him with the advent of Glenn, it figures that the cynic that Jimmy was would want to hear more about Susan again. Only, no doubt, hoping to return to playing cards and checkers, maybe instead of just listening to enjoy the story that was true or not, he was hoping to expose Glenn for the liar, the fake, the fraud, and the phony he was by shooting holes in his story.

"Again? Seriously?" He looked from each of his five friends. "You want me to tell you about Susan again? I feel as if all I've done is talk about Susan, the love of my life, since I came here in an ambulance."

"I'd like to hear the story again," said Michael.

"I have to admit Glenn that it's a good story," said Bill.

"Only start from the beginning," said Lance. "Other than all of the sexual parts, as far as I'm concerned, the beginning is the best part. The beginning is the part where I dream of what happened to you will one day happen to me too," said Lance with a big smile on his face. "I hope you don't mind Glenn but I insert myself with Susan when dreaming about her."

"Mind? I don't mind you dreaming about Susan, Lance. It's your dream," said Glenn with a shrug. "I don't mind you dreaming about Susan at all. I dream about her every night. She's certainly a worthy subject of many men's dreams."

"Yeah, start from the beginning Glenn and tell us more about Susan," said Joe.

To be continued...

12