Woman in White and Daddy Glenn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, okay. Thank you James," said Glenn.

"James? It's Jimmy. No one calls me James but my mother and she's been dead for years."

"As if she turned on a spare generator to my libido, I imagined her kissing every other part of my body, especially one part in particular, if you know what I mean, and I don't mean my ass," he said laughing and making everyone laugh but for Jimmy. "I couldn't believe she kissed my fingers. I'll never wash my hand again," I thought.

"Thank you for being so kind, she said.

"She looked at me in the way my daughter used to look at me when asking me if I'd take her out for ice cream or to buy her something from the toy store. I couldn't say no to my daughter then and I certainly wasn't about to say no to Susan now, whatever it was she was about to ask me."

"What's wrong? What is it?"

"I'm just so very afraid," she said clenching my hand as if she was afraid I'd leave her. "I know this may sound weird but may I go home with you?"

"Fuck me," said Lance. "I wish that was me. I wish some young, beautiful broad would say that to me."

"Wow," said Joe. "That's incredible."

"Every man's dream to have a sexy woman ask him to take her home with him, that's so unbelievable," said Michael. "In all the bars I've been to over the years, that's only happened to me once that a woman asked to go home with me. Unfortunately, she had a penis."

"Gross," said Joe.

"If someone who looks as hot as Susan looks asked to go home with me, I would have asked her to marry me right there on the spot even if she had a penis," said Bill with a laugh.

"It's a good story," said Jimmy rolling his eyes, sighing, and picking up the deck of cards to shuffle them again and again.

"As soon as I stood, she took my arm and escorted me across the street. As if I was Richard Gere in Pretty Woman and she was my shapelier and better looking, blonde version of Julia Roberts, I still remember the look on the doorman's face when I walked by him with Susan attached to my arm. Even though my condo was a mess, my excitement was so high that I don't even remember taking the elevator up to my floor and unlocking the door. As soon as we entered, ignoring the mess of newspapers, magazines, books, clothes, and dirty dishes, she walked right over to the wall of windows that overlooked where we had just been sitting."

"I knew it! I just knew I was being followed. There! That's him," she said pointing to man as if pointing out a man in a police lineup. "That's him! That's my Ex. He said if he ever caught me alone, he'd kill me. I'm so afraid," she said turning to fall in my arms as I walked to the windows to look.

"Just the feel of her huge, firm breasts pressed against my chest, the fresh smell of her long, blonde hair, her sexy perfume, and the feel of her shapely body in my arms gave me the beginnings of an erection, something I haven't had in a few years, since Mary was first sick."

"Should we call the police?"

"I looked over her shoulder to where she had been looking but there was no one there. The man she had seen was gone."

"No," she said. "The only thing I can do is to take out a restraining order against him but I'd rather him not know my address."

"Forgive my rudeness," I said. "Here you are a guest in my condo and I don't even know your name. I'm Glenn," I said holding out my hand.

"Susan, Susan Jill Parker," she said taking my face in her hot, little hands and kissing me square on the lips. "Thank you," she said.

"Never expecting her to kiss me, I was shocked. Catching me by surprise, I didn't even have time to pucker. Wishing she'd kiss me again when I was ready, I'd love to return her kiss."

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for saving my life Glenn. You truly are my Angel."

"As if I was a dizzy dame, I swooned with her kiss, by the sensation of her big breasts pressed against my body, and by the feel of her shapely body in my arms. I wanted to kiss her again and not knowing what got over me, I couldn't believe it when I did. I wrapped my arm around her slim waist, pulled her to me, and kissed her on the lips as if I was a younger man and she was my sexy girlfriend. Only, this time it was more than a peck and more than a smooch. It was a real kiss. I couldn't believe I was kissing this beautiful, young woman.

She broke off the kiss and pulled back to look at me with her big, blue eyes. Expecting her negative reaction, I thought she was going to slap my face and bolt out the front door but she didn't. Instead she returned my kiss with her kiss and parted my lips with her tongue. Pinch me because I'm dreaming. This beautiful woman was French kissing me," said Glenn.

"Holy shit," said Joe. "That's unbelievable."

"You got that right," said Jimmy.

"I'd give anything to be in your shoes," said Lance.

"If it wasn't a true story, I'd think that this was my sexual fantasy," said Michael.

"You are one lucky bastard Glenn," said Bill.

Seemingly no longer listening, Jimmy sat in silence while playing Solitaire.

"I couldn't believe that I was making out with her. I haven't kissed a woman since I kissed my Mary good-bye at her wake before they closed her coffin. I haven't made out with a woman like that since my Honeymoon," said Glenn.

"I remember making out like that with my sister Irene," said Joe. "We were both drunk and playing spin the bottle--"

"Please don't tell that story again Joe," said Jimmy. "You embellish it every time you tell it making it hotter and hotter as if it's your sexual fantasy to have sex with your sister and not really what happened."

"Yeah, well, no longer embarrassed to admit it at my age, my sister and I did have sex," said Joe. "Sorry Glenn. Please continue with your story."

"As if I was suddenly blessed or cursed with the hands of a horny teenager, my right hand went right for her round ass while my left hand was feeling her D cup breast. She had a wonderful ass and her big tit felt so good in my hand," said Glenn.

"I wish I was there feeling her up while making out with her," said Lance.

"After a steady diet of being married to Mary, I never felt such a big breast. Matter of fact, now that I think about it, I haven't felt up a woman like that since Prom night when I was dating Mary's girlfriend, Donna, before I started dating my Mary," said Glenn.

"Don't get me started about Prom night. My sister was three years older than me and I took her to my Prom," said Joe.

"Don't even go there," said Jimmy.

"Barely 18-years-old, Donna was the first woman who allowed me to stick my horny hand down her dress and inside of her bra. Her nipple was the first nipple I ever fingered and I couldn't believe it when she removed her straps and showed me her tits, C cuppers and allowed me to suck her nipples. Let me tell you, after having a steady diet of feeling and having sex with a woman my age, sorry Mary, feeling Susan's big boobs and ass felt blissfully exciting for me to feel an ass so round and breasts so firm."

"My first blowjob was prom night," said Joe. "My sister was drunk and--"

Jimmy shuffled and snapped the playing cards louder than necessary to purposely interrupt Joe's train of thought.

"Go on with your story Glenn," said Lance. "You're coming to the good part."

"I'm sorry," I said to Susan. "I don't know what got over me. Please forgive me. With just one kiss you got me so excited," I said falling backwards on my couch. "It's been a long while since I've been with a woman and I've never been with a woman who looks like you."

"Don't be sorry. You have no reason to apologize. I don't mind you having your wicked way with my body," she said. "It's the least that I can give you for the safe shelter you've given me. I feel as if I owe you for saving my life from my ex. I can't tell you how many times he's beaten me and pushed me down the stairs."

Not believing my eyes, I watched her remove her light, white, suit coat to reveal a blouse so thin that I could see the outline of her big bra. I couldn't believe my eyes when her fingers started unbuttoning her blouse while she stared at me with her big, blue eyes.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
stuwatcher52stuwatcher52about 11 years ago
Couldn't get any better I thought, but the suspense is growing and I want more!

One of the best parts of this tale is the interweaving of the main male characters, each with their own idea of a fantasy and romance. Who is the real storyteller here, Glenn or Susan? Something tells me there is more to Jimmy and his avoidance of the plot line and Joe's constant reference to the alleged incest relationship with his sister. I do know when I had a May-December relationship many years ago, the young lady I was involved with enjoy my having the guys over for cards, flirting with them and after they left having some of the hottest sex imaginable. Author Susan Jill Parker shows her skills with this series and again it's not the physical sex descriptions that shine. Please keep the thoughts and stories rolling off your grey matter, you are a professional and I only wish it could be more than the allocated 5 stars and my kudos! The Bird

engineer_in_paengineer_in_paabout 11 years ago
nice

There were a few paragraphs that made me just smile in front of my monitor. At least once because of your subtle sense of humor. The other times came when the emotions recalled by Glenn awakened my memories of Boston or coincided with other personal events. A good connection.

gperry2843gperry2843about 11 years ago
A very few men get their prayers answered.

Your description of Susan is so vivid that I now have a perfect mental image of a Norse goddess in white with the sun at her back making that 1/2 mile walk down Tremont Street, and I will never need a video to see it again. Great descriptive writing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
Ann and Chris' Cuckold Lover, Brad Ann transforms herself from senior citizen to diva.in Mature
Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 01 Risking being caught, Susan and Crystal do one another.in Lesbian Sex
The Neighbors' Pet Slut Ch. 01 Jenny is groomed by her neighbor into power exchange.in Mature
Family Secrets Finding out about grandma!in Mature
More Stories