Womanhood for Jenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This piercing is important to me, jenny. It's going to be one we'll both enjoy for years to come," Charles told her after closing the front door.

"So far, Master, it seems that the enemas, douches, and the training plugs, along with whipping my pussy hurt worse that the actual piercings will," jenny said. "But I must admit, having the rings in me so You can pull my pussy tight around Your cock does sound very exciting, Master."

"Bed-time, girl. You've got a busy day tomorrow," Charles told her, swatting her sore ass toward the bedroom. "Tonight you'll sleep in your new corset, hose and heels."

It wasn't going to be a restful night for Master's bitch. After brushing her teeth and a quick shower, jenny presented herself on hands and knees for the required 'cunt-cropping.' The evening's previous activities had left jenny's poor hole sore and swollen. She gave a lip-biting yelp with each stroke, then thanked her Master. The stiff new punishment corset required some assistance just to get into, then Charles made her stand clutching the thick bedpost as He methodically tightened the lacing until jenny could scarcely breathe. Bending to put on nylons was an ordeal itself. To help her with the many garters, Master Charles would grab a nipple and pull to the side, 'assisting' jenny in turning sideways to reach them.

"There, does that help?" He laughed, giving the nipple an extra twist as jenny struggled with the rearmost garter on one side.

"O-o-ow, yes Master. Thank You," jenny squealed, grateful there weren't more than the six garters per leg.

Slipping into her five inch white patent pumps, she stood motionless as the wide ankle straps were padlocked, then modeled the corset for Charles. The creak of the stiff leather, and smell were erotic to Master and slave alike as He bent her over the bed and removed the plug she wore. She was allowed to wet the next plug in the series with her mouth before it was forced into her quivering cunt. The severe corset choked her involuntary protest to a low moan.

Rummaging in her panty drawer, Charles selected a pair He knew were uncomfortably tight and tossed them to jenny. "Here, now that you're getting serious enema and douche work, your cunt may leak during the night, so you'll wear tight panties and a pad until I order otherwise."

She was tempted to protest not having been given the panties to put on before hooking all those garters, but bit her tongue. So she laboriously unfastened all twelve garters, and groaning, slid her spike heels carefully into the panties and pulled them up to her knees. Waddling like a drunken whore, she went into the bathroom for a pad. Centering the sticky side and carefully folding the wings under, she danced the restrictive panties up her legs, snugged them in her crotch, then rehooked the garters. The effort, exaggerated by the crushing corset had her panting when she returned to the bed. Jenny settled under the covers carefully so as not to poke Master with her stilettos. She didn't really mind sleeping in the corset and hose, but the high heels always punished her legs overnight. Charles gave her a tender good night kiss before gently but firmly pushing her head downward. She knew what He desired, and gave Him the slow blow-job He favored before drifting off to sleep.

Jenny actually enjoyed giving Him a bed-time BJ. It was relaxed, loving, and for once she was able to savor His pleasure, and even give herself some gentle rubbing.

Charles had barely finished cumming before He drifted into sleep. Jenny slowly licked Him clean, then crawled up beside Him in the bed, spike heels behind her.

Tomorrow was another day of serious enema and douche work, and more of the crop on her swollen hole. But jenny was happy. This was what she'd dreamed of, to be desired by Master so much that He would marry her, completing her womanhood. With a sticky smile of satisfaction, she was soon asleep too.

12