Wonderful Susan

Story Info
All part of the job for Susan.
1.3k words
4.19
10.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Susan Faraday came to work on the TB ward as a staff nurse I was not aware of her speciality and really was a spirit of light in making life bearable for us guys who had the dreaded illness called tuberculosis.

Perched up in the ward conservatory each day in the middle of winter was no fun but in the sixties it was imperative to assist the cure. There were three stages of TB which effected the lung, the 'shadow' the 'Spot' and the cavity. The shadow was curable, the spot maybe but if you had a cavity it was as good as curtains, but Susan, bless her ,had the perfect remedy to make our lives sweeter during those hectic weeks we spent pent up in the ward like it was a prison,

But TB sort of increased the sexual urge, or perhaps it was the drug streptomycin they gave us, guys were at their wits end frankly trying to wrestle with the sheer frustration.

They gave us a regular dose of Bromide in our drink every day but for some of us that didn't solve anything, every morning I awoke with a mast underneath the duvet and the night nurse Susan was obviously aware of my plight.

But unknown to the media and the powers that be, her solution or her remedy did much to alleviate the trauma, especially those who had steady girl friends or other, who because of their situation were being deprived of one of the most natural needs given to mankind.

:

This is all strictly confidential mind you; because certain high ups at the time would not have approved at all - even though Susan was doing a wonderful, service, and as she always said, it was something she enjoyed doing, something she got a real kick from and something which gave her tremendous job satisfaction, even if it was not part of her training as a registered qualified nurse.

All I can say is that I think she deserves the highest commendation for making us guys' lives bearable and giving us a little touch of heaven given her very passive attention to detail. But because of the nature of what she did and the time; (during the early sixties) it would have gone down against her reputation and she would undoubtedly have lost her job as well as her reputation. And yet, oddly the treatment she was giving was probably psychologically the best cure of all because it brought calm and hope to us guys.

To me she remains an unsung hero wherever she is now and for me she was heaven on earth.

She noticed on her morning ward round my crucial disposition and read me like a book, how depressed I was getting and how forlorn I had become, and the morning she discovered me masturbating was the key to her decision to give me some of her unique medical treatment, for that sure enough is what it was, she knew and I knew that self masturbation becomes a habit which does not necessarily solve anything, far better it is done by another because it is all simultaneous and unexpected which makes all the difference.

"Come Alex, let me do that for you, you seem to be getting nowhere" Susan had the ability to ease my embarrassment and when she touched me there the very first time, it was going to be the delightful and heart warming start of a regular treatment every three days, it was heaven on earth and no mistake, and she made it all seem so very normal and natural that she should be do it as part of the treatment.

Drawing the curtains around the bed and gently rolling back the duvet to reveal all she took me between her hands gently rolling my swelling into a wonderful sensual oblivion, so nice and so wonderful, her touch was out of this world and of course so much better than mine.

"You should be proud of this Alex it is really nice and your girl is so lucky, I am sure we shall soon cure you and you will be with her once more, you will see" she whispered reassuring me as she gently began to take me a step further and her obvious sincerity and her loyal attention to the job in hand was apparent.

"Is that okay, feeling better now Alex?" she said sweetly still rubbing me there.

"Wonderful, Sister Susan" I replied feeling her touch extend below and cradling me there with one hand, the other now jerking me firmly, "don't stop!" I urged.

"Shush" - Susan replied, "I will do and I have no intention of stopping until your problem is solved" she was smiling beautifully, her eyes glowing like she was so enjoying what she was doing to me, so with me enjoying too it was all so very perfect.

She seemed to know just when to pause and start again, sensing when I was nearly there, then her thumb and forefinger grasping the base of my girth she squeezed firmly, as if she wanted to hold me back but why?

"Just because!" she replied reading my expression and going down to me. And then I discovered what heaven was really all about as, stretching back my foreskin she guided me into her warm moist mouth and immediately I felt the luxury of her sweet sensual suck, the tease of her tongue, this girl knew exactly what she was doing alright to being me to a veritable and gratifying climax, so that when her thumb and finger released the grasp I was there like the proverbial volcano, shooting out with such velocity, she being there prepared, as all nurses are, with a tissue at the ready.

"There, Alex, better now" she grinned getting up from the edge of the bed and adjusting her dress, she'd been sure to give me a peek under her skirt, letting me see just enough of her black stocking top and a glance of sheer delight when she crossed her legs, letting me have just a quick glimpse of her red underwear, it was all those little things that helped it along to a very wonderful climax.

And now I was on her list for the regular treatment.

I discovered I was not the only one so she was well versed to what she was doing and Boy! did it show.

Possibly some of the guys grew more emotionally attached to her but she did not want that, her aim was to keep us in tune for when we did get out of hospital and join our partners once more and also too, the main reason I guess, to enhance our recovery - and for those too far gone, like the terminal cases, well at least they died happy!

It may sound hard but it worked, it really did and I can vouch for it.

And I still hold wonderful flash backs of laying there, relaxed on my bed and being served so well by wonderful Susan.

God bless you Susan wherever you are if you see this.

In fact I wrote a poem about her, it goes l

WONDERFUL SUSAN

It was simply heaven

Beyond any words can explain

Early at seven

Enjoying her touch again and again

Wonderful Susan

She spoils me to bits

I'm gone on her too

Astride me she sits

Asks what I want her to do

Sensual Susan

We're back in our hide

I'm throbbing inside

She comes to me

It's heavenly

Great Susan

Then sometimes after lunch

She pops in to see how I am

She downs me with a friendly punch

I'm set alight by her

Experimental Susan

We try many things

Reach some mutual satisfaction

We're trying our wings

But the Waterloo is the main attraction

Inside Susan

Well I can dream!