Wonderful Time with Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begged him and to show I meant it I gave my dress back to him. I could see he was happy with my new boldness and he replied, "That's the girl I want. I'm proud of you." In fact, I was feeling a kind of pride I'd never known before. I knew it was because at last I'd found the courage to give my boss exactly what he wanted.

We climbed the stairs together, me following him closely. I could feel every eye in the place was glued to my naked body and I could hear people's comments as well. 'Holy Shit... God Damn ...amazing slut' were just some of the things I heard said. And they came from both the men and the women.

We didn't stop till we had crossed the car park, me still totally naked, and reached his car. Then we were quickly on our way to his farmhouse.

'It means a lot to me,' said my boss, 'that you have decided to stay nude for me the whole day."

"Thank you, Sir. I want to please you always."

"It's so sexy for a boss to have his secretary sitting nude beside him."

"It's a privilege for the secretary," I replied.

'Did you wash your face last night?"

"No, Sir. I just slept like that, with you still on my face."

"You're nasty. Aren't you?"

"I love your cum, Sir."

"And I love to shoot my sperm on your face. It's so sexy to see you covered with my seed. How do you feel about it?"

"It makes me happy." "That I know, But how does it feel on your face?" "When your load first hits my skin it's hot & sticky. It is a thrill to feel the heat of your jizz from your balls. But after a minute or two it begins to cool down. Then I can feel the stickiness on my face and it starts sliding down over my cheeks and my chin. Oh Sir, it feels so wonderful."

"How many times I have covered your beautiful face?" he asked, taking one hand from the wheel to caress my cheek.

"Well, I remember first time you gave me a facial. It was Valentine's Day. Having you cover my face on such a special day meant a lot to me. You really touched my heart that day Sir.' He smiled once more. 'Between then and 16th June, which was my birthday, you gave me so many wonderful gifts of your cum on my face. That day was the 28th time. But after that I stopped counting."

"Yeah, your birthday was special. I remember that day as well you didn't wash my cum off your face."

"I went the whole day being able to smell your seed on my skin. It felt great."

"You're welcome to have my cum anytime, sweetheart. Wow. I've spurted on your face 28 times in just 4 months?"

"Well Sir,' I said with my own big grin, 'we have done it several times on some weekends. A few times you have had me in your office during lunch hours. You could have done it even more if you had wanted"

"Oh goodness. I've been a cumming machine for your face. You know the reason I do it so much is because I love your submission your devotion to me."

"It is always an honor for me Sir. Taking your beautiful cum shots onto my face makes me feel important. You can do it to me as often as you want Sir. Any time you want it."

We were getting closer to the farmhouse now and I could feel my excitement rising. I figured that I knew what was coming next. But I had meant everything I'd said to my boss. I would belong to him and let him use me anyway he wanted. Although I was a little surprised at what my boss said next.

'Well my little sweetness. I want to do that to you. But I want to do more.' He looked straight at me. 'Today I want to fuck your throat. Today I want to put my entire cock into your mouth. I am going to feed my whole shaft into your mouth until I can feel the muscles of your throat holding my cock.'

I was a little shocked at his description of the act. I knew about deepthroating of course. I was a little worried about how I would manage it. My boss is a little larger than most men. I didn't want to choke or gag and spoil the experience for him. I always want to perform perfectly for my boss. But deep down, I wasn't too worried. I knew that I would do exactly as he wanted. I would take his entire cock into my mouth and my throat. I know my face lit up for him and I just grinned wildly at him.

Once we reached farmhouse I climbed from his car and proudly walked nude to open the main gate for him. The boss didn't drive through straight away. He stayed there for a long time, watching my stand there naked. I felt excited and proud. I knew I was pleasing him with my submission and I knew he was excited to be staring at my naked body out there in the open.

Once inside the farmhouse we went straight to the main bedroom. My boss sat on the bed and I immediately went to my knees. Happy with my place now, I proceeded to remove his shoes and socks. Next I undid his belt and on one motion I removed his pants and boxers.

The familiar manly fragrance filled my nostrils. The sight of his strong and powerful cock almost drove me crazy right there. His cock is large and beautiful with a magnificent spongy, mushroom shaped head. I can never resist the desire to open my mouth and take him inside me. The shaft is thick and curved. He has a couple of very large, dark veins and I was hungry to wrap my lips around him and make his cock wet with my tongue. I was incredibly turned-on. At first I wasn't even sure whether to rub his rock hard shaft against or to start licking his soft, heavy scrotum.

I looked up into my boss' eyes and waited for him to instruct me. He knew what I needed. 'Go on sweetheart.' he said quietly to me. 'Be my own private slut now.'

I was so proud and so excited by his words. I stuck out just the tip of my tongue and started licking his piss hole. I flapped my tongue over it several times and then I just took his whole head in my mouth. It was magnificent. I focused on slowly sucking the head. Then I dropped down with my tongue to bottom of his shaft and licked him all the way up. I wasn't doing this just to make him happy. I always am so very happy to be able to pleasure his cock. It's my desire for his cock but I was proud to be able to give pleasure to him.

Soon I had his cock in my mouth and my tongue and my saliva were making him so very wet. I could hear my slurping sounds. I knew what he intended to do with me. I wasn't scared any longer. I just knew what I had to do.

I took my time and enjoyed myself sucking on his cock. I knew he did too. It was obvious from his moans and his occasional cursing. Slowly I worked down his shaft with my lips and tongue. I kept taking him as deep as possible, each time a little more. His man meat felt and tasted so wonderful in my mouth. I felt then like this was the reason existed, to consume and pleasure my Boss' wonderful cock.

But I could feel with my hand that there were still a couple of inches to go. I tried to get more inside my mouth but it just wasn't achievable for me. I had given him head many times and I was very experienced at pleasuring a cock with my mouth. He knew it too and I am sure that that was why he had decided to fuck my throat.

But I knew that I needed some help. I really wanted it, to have his entire cock inside my mouth. So far I hadn't gagged or choked with his thick cock jammed in my mouth. I was concentrating on my breathing now, expecting the feeling of suffocation when his cock was pushed past my tonsils. I was a little afraid again but I knew I wanted badly to do this for my wonderful Boss.

I took hold of his balls and withdrew his cock from my mouth. It was only for a moment. I put my other hand around his hard shaft and looked up into his eyes. Then I begged him, "Fuck my throat Sir, please!"

He didn't say a word as I returned his cock to its proper place inside my mouth. I went down as far as I could reach by myself. Right then my wonderful Boss took hold of my head with both his hands. He started fucking my mouth real slow. This always feels so very exciting as well, his cock going in and coming out repeatedly.

Then he grabbed a handful of my hair. I was trapped now with his cock deep inside my mouth. I was powerless to move. I was at his mercy. But that did not frighten me at all. This was what I wanted.

Holding me tightly my Boss pushed against me. He thrust himself into my mouth. With a single powerful movement he broke through my own barrier and finally his entire cock was in my mouth. It was unbelievable.

For the first time I felt his cock inside the opening to my throat. I had to think very hard about my breathing. He was so big in there. He pressed a little deeper into me and suddenly I realized that with his cock stuck in my throat I now could feel his balls against my chin. I had seen women do this in movies and now I was doing it too. He was completely buried in my mouth and my throat.

His cock was stretching my throat muscles in a totally new way. I admit it did hurt a little bit on this first time. But I was so happy to take him completely. I was ready for this and wanting more. Now he slowly began to fuck my face and my throat. He was careful and used only small movements. It might seem odd to you. But suddenly I felt even more love for my Boss. You see, I realized that he was fucking me in this way so that I would have a little chance to breath each time. It was so caring and considerate of him. How wonderful it felt to me.

The Boss slowly increased the pace of his fucking, his fucking of my face and my throat. He was fucking me deep and steady. I was learning quickly and each time he backed his cock off I timed it so I could have a quick exhale and inhale. I didn't want to suffocate. I wanted to keep the throat fuck going as long as he wanted. And not just this day, but any day or night whenever he would want it for as long as he wanted it.

With him wedged in my mouth of course I couldn't swallow my saliva. I was drooling all over myself. Actually I had noted that as well from the porn my Boss had shown me and it felt great to be a messy slut for him.

He then asked to change position. I was ready for that too as my knees were sore from the hard wooden floor. He ordered me to the middle of bed, on my back. I moved into position with my head tilted so he would have easy access. Without another word he came over and put his cock back in my mouth.

This time he was rougher with me, thrusting his entire cock into me in one go. I could feel his excitement. I had never felt him so hard or so thick. I loved the fact that he was using me like this. He was inside my throat once more and this time I felt his balls on my nose. That was unexpected and it felt so thrilling. Having his balls over my nose did make it harder for me to breathe. I didn't really mind though because I felt like this was what facefucking is all about.

I have no idea how long he deep throated me like that. Twice I had to push against him so we knew to back-off and release me. Quickly I gulped down some more air and then used my hands to direct his cock back into my throat. Each time he resumed his gentle fucking, more of a pulsing as he allowed my once virgin throat to grow familiar with the demands of his thick cock.

Finally after all this new and exciting play with the Boss's cock I was in trouble. My throat wasn't too bad but my mouth and my jaw were starting to ache. One last time I pushed against him to signal I needed a break. My boss understood straight away but he asked me if he could just fuck my mouth instead. He wanted to give me more pleasure from his cock before cumming all over my pretty face.

I willingly accepted his proposal. Without asking I quickly changed position so that I was back on my knees in front of him. This felt more like my true position. He took hold of my head once more, tighter this time, and for several minutes I was a receptacle for my Boss as he enjoyed himself making use of me like that. I was tired and sore but I was happy. Somewhere inside I knew that since the night before we had crossed a line. We had a different kind of relationship now. I belonged to him and my role was to serve and pleasure him. He owned me and as long as he did I would feel treasured and safe.

Finally he had had enough of fucking my mouth. The Boss pulled out his cock and slapped it hard on my face, both cheeks. Then he rubbed his cock and balls all over my face. They were soaking wet with my own drool but it felt so fantastic to have him paint my face like that.

He asked me if I was ready and once more I couldn't speak. I don't know why. It could not have been that I Was still shy. But I grinned a big grin and opened my mouth again for him. It was my signal to the Boss that was I absolutely ready, desperate even.

I watched with a look of hunger as he began stroking his shaft. He only jerked his hand three or four times when suddenly it happened and I got my reward.

With a loud grunt my Boss splattered my face with his cum. quickly there was a second and third splash. Then a fourth. I was in heaven. With each spurt of his jizz against my face I felt his love, his dominance, his desire. I always feel beautiful when I wear his cum and this day I felt even more than that. I wanted him to keep in cumming as he dumped more of his load onto my cheeks and my nose and my chin. I wanted to feel this love for him forever.

He gave me a huge load of cum. I realized that my face was absolutely covered with his semen. There was a thread of cum from my left eye to down to my cheek. Another thick rope ran from my forehead over my nose and down to my lips. There was another globe of hot cum on my right cheek. There was wetness in my left ear and still more sticky warmth on one shoulder.

I am lucky that my Boss can shoot such a big load of cum. This day it felt like he had even more than usual. I was glowing inside at the thought that I had been responsible for his being extra horny and extra productive.

Without waiting I took his cock back in my mouth. I wanted to savor the last drops of his semen. It tasted so yummy, just like it always does. The Boss collapsed on the bed and I climbed up next to him, a little sore but extremely happy. After a moment he recovered his breath and asked me to get some water. I happily obeyed and soon fetched a tray holding a cold bottle of water and a glass.

I had also brought a spoon. My Boss drank some water and then asked me what that spoon was for. It was for a very special treat, another task I had set myself to prove I Was worthy of him.

"Please feed me your seed Sir. Let me eat it, please. Feed me what I have produced. Give me your cum to nurture me and make me even more fit for you."

I could see that he was a little surprised by my request. Until that moment I had always resisted his wish that I would swallow his cum. I'd never willingly done it for any man. But happily he was ready to grant my wish and he soon had the spoon in his hand and was carefully scraping his drying cum from my skin. The Boss scooped every drop of his cum from my face and fed it to me. It was as if he was feeding me his love. I didn't want to waste a single drop and I hungrily sucked and licked the spoon each time he fed me. I felt blessed to have his sperm in my mouth and my tummy.

A feeling of bliss came over me. I knew right then that I would never refuse him again. In future I would happily swallow my Boss's cum whenever he wishes it. I knew I would even beg him to let me drink his jizz.

Our weekend together had only started. It was the first day of our lives together, truly together. But I didn't know that my Boss had one more surprise for me, a final test of my devotion to him.

He took me to the upstairs bathroom and while he started the water I arranged the towels for us. I was waiting to see if he would permit me to shower with him.

Then he announced, "I want to pee."

"Sure, Sir. Let me get out of the way so you can use the toilet."

He took a step towards me and put his hands on my shoulders. Again he said, "I want to piss." I wasn't sure what was he meant. But he was moving me back towards the bathtub so I climbed in for him, taking care not to stumble. I could feel that he wanted me on my knees, down in front of him on the cold porcelain.

I was glad to kneel before him. But I was still confused. "But Sir..." I tried to say. He put his fingers on my lips and bent down to give me a little hug.

'I am going to pee now. Are you ready?'

Now I understood his desire. I was shocked. He had never even mentioned to me that he might want to use me like that. But I was in no mood that day to refuse my Boss for anything.

"I am going to pee on you and cover you with it. I want to anoint you with your first golden shower. Will you say yes?"

I could feel myself panting and my pussy was beginning to gush with my own excitement. This was dirty and base and animal like. "I want you to do that to me Sir. Please put your pee all over my skin."

He was holding his cock, still thick and half erect. It was obvious to me how excited my Boss was at the thought he could piss on me. Yet again he was showing me how much I truly belonged to him now.

So it began, he began pissing on me. First the stream landed on my tummy. Quickly he moved it up to my breasts. I don't know what I was thinking but I grabbed my breasts with both hands, holding and presenting them for him and his hot, golden stream. His piss was hot and that's the way I was feeling as well right then.

It was an amazing act for him to perform with me. His stream felt scalding as it splashed against my skin and ran down my body into the bath. I wanted it all, just as I had done with his cum. My hands involuntarily began rubbing my skin now, rubbing his piss into my skin and over my body. I was shocked at this sudden turn but I was overjoyed.

The Boss moved his stream up higher, up to my face. It hit hard against my face, a wonderful feeling of his power and dominance. It was loud in my ears. Without a thought I opened my mouth and let him take aim into my mouth. All I could think of was the warm salty flavour and that I wanted him to know that I totally belonged to him.

Then he took a step towards me and aimed his hot stream over my head. I had to close my eyes and the smell of his piss was strong now as it ran over my body and splashed into the bathtub underneath me. Finally he began to run out but by the time he was done my hair was drenched in his piss.

Right then it was hard to know what I was feeling. I felt so completely used, so dirty and kinky and even animal-like. And I also felt happier than that I ever was before in my life. I belonged to him totally and would let him do whatever he wanted with me, now and always.

He helped me out of the bath, dripping with his golden shower. As we stepped into the shower there was only one thought in my head. I had accepted my Master and he had accepted me.

12