Wonderland: Evening, Night, Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had slept marvellously. I felt full of energy and life. "Mmm, yes, I did," I answered. "How about you?"

"Like a top," she said. "Bring on the day, I say. Shall we go out and see if we can find somewhere nice for breakfast? There used to be a place near here that was fantastic, but I don't know if it's still there."

"That sounds great," I answered. "This time it's my turn to feel like eating a horse. I think I'll do the full Pommie eggs and bacon thing."

Andrea had brought my tea over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. She was wearing the thin nightie she had worn the night before; she must have put it back on when she got up. I sat up to drink my tea. I was still naked and I saw her glance at my breasts.

"I told you they were tiny," I said.

"You told me you had long nipples as well, and you haven't let me down there either. I love them. Did you have a nice time last night?" she asked.

I looked at her directly.

"Do you really have to ask?" I replied. "You must know that I did."

"So Wanda has no regrets?"

"Wanda doesn't have a single one."

Andrea leaned forward and kissed me. I smelt toothpaste on her breath and hoped that mine wasn't too bad. We sipped our tea and I thought about what I had to do that morning.

"I'm going to get up and have a shower and get dressed and everything packed up ready to leave before we go out for breakfast," I said. "I don't want to have to rush things later on. What time will we have to leave to get me to the airport by 11?"

"10.15 will give us plenty of time," Andrea replied. "It's quite a direct route from here. There's no rush. The place I'm thinking of is just around the corner and if that one's gone there are plenty of others."

She paused for a moment, then said, "I haven't had a shower either yet. Shall we have one together?"

I hadn't even thought of that, but I could feel myself breaking into a grin.

"Why waste water?" I asked. "Shower with a friend."

We finished our tea quickly and I climbed out of bed. "Just let me have a pee first," I said. "I'll call you."

I went into the bathroom, shut the door and sat down on the toilet. I believe that some things are best done in private. When I had finished and brushed my teeth, I called out to Andrea, opening the door of the shower cabinet and entering. It really was enormous; it must have been designed for two people. The shower head was fixed but the angle was adjustable. I had had experience of English showers and I prayed that this one would have decent pressure as I turned it on. I needn't have worried. The pressure was excellent and the water took only a moment to warm up. I left the tap full on as I heard Andrea entering the bathroom and I stepped under the water. I love showers. The shower we have at home is just about perfect, and this one was every bit as good. I turned to face the open door where Andrea was standing naked, smiling at me.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked.

"If it won't disturb you too much," she replied.

"Oh, not at all."

Andrea edged her way in. Despite the size of the cabinet, we bumped against each other as she closed the door behind her.

"Mmm, good shower," she said. "Not too hot for you?"

I had been worried that it might be a bit hot for Andrea.

Andrea turned to face me directly and we looked at each other. I was hesitating, but Andrea put her two hands on my waist and pulled our two bodies together down their full length, right in the middle of the streaming hot water. Even the fronts of our thighs were touching; her wet skin felt slippery. The water continued to pour over us. Andrea reached a hand up to the back of my neck and pulled our two heads together, taking the full force of the shower on our scalps. We kissed in the stream. I opened my mouth wide; hers was wide open too and our tongues kissed and twisted and played as we kissed, and pulses of pleasure passed through my body.

I had my hands on Andrea's back and I let them roam all over her body, her back, her neck, the back of her head, down the curve of her side to her hip, her buttocks, feeling the water coursing over her. My right hand caressed her buttock all over, slipping into the cleft between her cheeks, the side of my index finger boldly passing over the opening of her anus. I did not attempt to enter it. My hand continued its downward journey between her thighs, finding the lips of her cunt and gently pushing between them. Andrea's hand had found my nipple and was squeezing it quite hard, not enough to cause me pain but enough to make me gasp.

"I'm going to do you first this time," I said. I knew what to do now. I had served my brief apprenticeship.

"Yes, sir," she answered. "Anything you say, sir."

I was taller than Andrea and strong enough to support her. I put my left hand around her back, just below the shoulders, and stood her so that my arm was against the shower wall and she was leaning back against it. I had to adjust the angle of the shower head with my right hand a little so that it was playing directly on her, the stream hitting her on the chin and the tops of her breasts. I made her part her legs, then leaned towards her and simultaneously took her left nipple in my mouth and placed my right hand on her cunt. I felt her shudder and whimper softly.

Carefully I slipped two fingers inside her. She was very wet inside, but how much was the shower water and how much was Andrea I couldn't tell. I didn't care much, either. I began to move my fingers in and out, making sure that as my index finger moved it rubbed against her clitoris. I sucked hard on her nipple. Andrea began to make little sounds of Oh! again in time with my movements, and I felt her hips move in rhythm. I took her nipple between my lips and squeezed it while I pressed upon her clitoris and heard Andrea exclaim, "Ach!" quite sharply, and press her cunt hard against my fingers. I kept my fingers moving regularly in and out of her, a little faster now, and I licked her nipple. The water was pouring over my head and down her body and in between the lips of her cunt where my fingers continued to fuck her, faster and faster. I lifted my head and watched her as suddenly she came, giving two loud sharp cries while I felt the walls of her cunt contracting around my fingers and her hips somehow pressed and withdrew at the same time. Andrea gave more little pulsing cries as the orgasm worked through her, but the urgency and tension had disappeared now as she was done. I lifted my head and released all pressure from my hand. I caressed the outside of her cunt.

"Better now?" I asked.

"God," she said. "I'm completely fucked. You've done me good and proper, darling. I won't forget that one for a while. Just give me a minute to recover."

I let Andrea go and she rested against the wall of the shower. After a moment she raised herself, lifted her head and put her face under the stream of the shower, running the water through her hair. She rinsed the water all over her body, raising her arms to allow it into her armpits, running it between her legs.

She pushed her streaming hair back from her face and looked at me.

"Well, that was nice," she said. "What a way to start the day. Now may I offer you the same service, ma'am?" She pronounced it Mahm, the English way.

"Why, thank you, dear, that would be very nice," I answered, smiling at her.

She drew me to her and kissed me. I closed my eyes. I allowed Andrea to manoeuvre me so that she was holding me in the way I had held her, with water streaming down on my face and breasts. Large parts of Australia were in the midst of a severe drought at that time and under restrictions about how water could be used, and the thought passed through my mind that I would feel guilty if I wasted this much water at home. The thought did not long remain in my mind, as Andrea's hand moved over my stomach. I parted my legs for her.

Andrea had put her left arm right around behind my back and somehow she managed to take hold of my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed it and kissed me and put her right hand on my cunt and worked my lips apart. The combination of sensations on so many different parts of my body was so intense I could hardly breathe. Her fingers entered me and found my clitoris. I had become fully aroused while I was making her come, and I knew that I would come myself any moment. Andrea did not fuck me hard with her fingers this time; she teased me, touching her index finger against my clitoris and circling it, then pressing it lightly, then rubbing it up and down; I never knew what she would do next and each change of movement produced a new pulsing shock of pleasure. I could hear myself grunting quietly with each pulse and my knees were bending and getting wider apart; I was going to come standing up. Then I did come, with my legs almost giving way beneath me so that Andrea practically had to hold me up while my hips ground against her hand.

I heard myself making the same relieved, whimpering, sighing sounds that Andrea had made minutes before. I got my legs back under me and Andrea released me from her hold. Like her I rested against the shower wall, breathing heavily. I could say nothing. The shower wall felt cold against my back and after a moment I hauled myself upright and cleaned myself off under the shower.

"Thank you, my darling," I said. "That was just amazing. I've never come standing up before. I nearly fell down. You seemed to be much more stable than I was."

"It's a special skill," she said. "You need to practise frequently. Then there's the easy option, which is to impale yourself on a cock for support."

"The problem with that one is that you might both end up falling over," I answered.

"True," Andrea replied. "It has its compensations, though."

I turned off the water and we got out of the shower, giggling stupidly. The towels were beautiful, large and thick and white, and I was dry in no time. The bathroom was full of steam. There was a digital clock in there: 8.43.

"Golly, I'd better get my skates on," I said.

Andrea had to dress herself in yesterday's clothes, but I got fresh underwear from my suitcase, and a different outfit. I didn't fancy a 26 hour flight in yesterday's clothes. I put on dark green pants and a lighter green long-sleeved top, with a black jacket on top of that. After inspecting it carefully for cleanliness, I recycled the pink scarf. While Andrea was drying her hair I quickly packed my suitcase and flung on a bit of lipstick and eye shadow. I took the scarf from Hermès, the present for Andrea, out of my suitcase and put it in the large handbag that I would take on the plane with me. I had decided that I would give it to her at the airport, but when Andrea emerged from the bathroom with her makeup on and fully dressed I changed my mind.

"I've got a present for you too," I said, and held out the package.

"Oh, lovely, you shouldn't have," she said. "But thank you. Can I open it now?"

"Of course," I said.

Andrea undid the packaging carefully, unfolding the tissue paper inside which was the scarf. She held opened the scarf fully and held it up. It was a thing of exquisite beauty.

"It's gorgeous," she said. "Absolutely gorgeous." She kissed me on the mouth. "Wanda. A gift from Wanda. I'm going to wear it now."

The colours of the scarf went perfectly with the clothes Andrea was wearing and the colours of her skin and eyes and hair. She looked wonderful wearing it.

"It suits you," I said. "I was worried about that."

"This doesn't compare with what you've given me," said Andrea, "But I did get it for you."

She went over to the cabinet where the CD player was and put the CD of Lakmé back in its cover. She held it out to me, and I took it and put it in my handbag.

"Oh, it's just as memorable," I said. "I'm never going to forget this. Not ever. Until you put that on I just wanted to crawl into a corner and die. You made me a magical night."

Andrea smiled at me.

"Come on. It's probably best if you check out now so that when we get back we can just get in the car and go."

"That's what I was thinking," I answered.

*******************************

Andrea insisted on wheeling my suitcase to the lift and then to the reception desk. Paying the bill took only a few moments and I left the suitcase at the porter's desk, saying we'd be back for it within an hour, and that we'd want the car then too. We walked out into the London sunshine.

London can be an awful place, but it can be a beautiful one as well. That Friday was perfect, as Andrea had said it was. The sun shone; the air was clear and still; I heard birds singing in the trees; even the traffic noise seemed somehow muted. I breathed the fresh air deeply.

Andrea led us about 100 metres along the street and around a corner to the left. The street we had entered was busier, a shopping street. We walked past several shops and stopped in front of a café.

"I think this is it," Andrea said.

"Worth a try, anyway," I answered, and opened the door and led the way inside. The café was busy, but there were several tables free including a small one by the window in the sun.

"Let's grab that," I said, and we sat down. A waitress came over almost immediately and we ordered tea. I told her that we wanted breakfast and that we didn't have an unlimited amount of time, and she left and returned with menus.

"I'll take your order when I bring your tea," she said.

She was very efficient and brought the tea in less than two minutes. We were ready with our orders. As promised, I went for poached eggs and bacon; Andrea contented herself with toast and jam.

The food arrived very soon and it was very good. I hadn't realised how hungry I was; it was later than the normal time I ate breakfast, and I'd had a full-on orgasm and lovemaking session. We both ate quickly, saying little. I looked at my watch when we had finished and saw that it was only twenty to ten. I poured us both another cup of tea and we sat silently looking out the window for a minute or two. It was all going to come to an end.

"What will you do now?" I asked Andrea.

"After I've dropped you off? Go home I suppose. I might go to the club and play a round of golf this afternoon. I hadn't really thought."

She had told me she was a golfer but I had forgotten. I was silent for a moment.

"Back to mundanity," I said. "Same for me, after the bloody awful flight. At least I've got something to think about."

"How do you feel about it exactly?" Andrea asked.

"A whole mixture of things," I answered. "I don't feel as if I'm a different person. Proud, in a way. Proud that I've done it, I mean. Certainly not ashamed or guilty. It's been wonderful. More than I could have imagined it would be. It will be like some warm, secret treasure that I can bring out and think about occasionally when I'm by myself."

I drank some more tea. "What about you?"

"Oh, something similar," she answered, and fell silent. I wondered if that were really true. After all she had done this before.

I looked out the window at a car making its way cautiously along the narrow street. It came to a stop to allow a woman to walk across in front of it.

Andrea said, "We'll never see each other again." Her voice was flat.

I turned my head and met her gaze.

"No," I said. "We won't."

*******************************

We left the hotel a little after ten and were at the drop-off bay outside the terminal at Heathrow just before eleven. Andrea got out of the car with me and helped me take my case from the boot.

We were on the pavement in front of the terminal, about to part. Around us people milled, cars backed and filled, buses arrived and departed. We looked at each other, neither of us smiling.

Then there was one last thing.

In full view of everyone, not caring about any of them, we put our arms around each other and kissed long and deeply. When the kiss had ended we stood for a moment, still looking at each other.

"Good-bye, Andrea," I said.

"Good-bye, Wanda," she answered.

We parted then. I hooked my handbag over my shoulder and took hold of the handle of my case, then turned and walked away from Andrea. I sensed her watching me as I passed through the automatic doors and back into the world in which I live.