Word of Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a few more clients in January and February and by early March we were averaging almost one a week. Each girl was different and each girl was special in their own way. My favorites were the introverts like Sara who couldn't speak in an audible voice or look me in the eye but once we were alone transformed into a feral ball of lust. These encounters were exciting, unpredictable, terrifying, and draining. Their energy and enthusiasm was always matched and sometimes exceeded by Nico, as if she was somehow competing against them.

Only once did I back out and that was because the girl was falling down drunk when we showed up at her place. Three days later we met again and everything worked out great. By late March I had been with more girls than any guy I knew. Nico's plan was working just like she planned: The girls were happy, I was meeting new people, and Nico and I both enjoyed what we had termed 'the debriefing.' The only problem was that although I enjoyed being with these girls, I began to feel hollow.

I wanted the emptiness to be filled by Nico but, emotionally, she was still keeping me at arm's length. In the afterglow of her orgasms her defenses would sometimes break down and she would let me in a little but those moments were rare and fleeting.

One spring day we were deep in the bowels of the main library where I told her about the latest client. Without warning two slickened fingers were forced between my lips. The taste of her made me hard in an instant. Unable to control myself, I dropped to my knees and reached under her skirt. In my haste to remove her panties I tore them, making Nico gasp. I lifted her skirt and saw her nectar welling up along her slit.

When I parted her sex a large drop rolled slowly down. When I plunged my tongue into her she moaned and cradled my head. When she came she screamed quietly through pursed lips.

I stood and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Our part of the library was as quiet as a tomb apart from Nico's panting. She took a moment to look around to be sure we were still alone then reached out to squeeze the bulge in my pants as she kissed me. Squeezing turned to rubbing, rubbing turned to unfastening, unfastening turned to stroking. By the time the kiss ended her hand was deep down the front of my briefs.

Nico pushed my jeans and briefs down past my buttocks and let gravity pull them slowly to the floor. We both looked down and watched as she stroked me, the deep-red head of my cock appearing and disappearing in her pale fist. She kissed me again, her tongue probing my mouth before running lightly over my lips. She smiled and we both looked down again to see clear fluid seeping from the tip. There was now a quiet wet sound keeping time with each pass of her hand over the head. I swelled in her hand.

She knelt and kissed just the tip, rubbing the head lightly over her lips like an obscene lip gloss. I shivered. Kiss followed kiss on my fleshy head, each kiss longer and more sensual than the last. I watched her make out with my cock - her eyes closed, her lips shiny with my precum, her tongue now integral to the kisses and wetting my head with her saliva -- and a heaviness grew in my balls. She had not yet taken me in her mouth and I was close to coming.

As my body tensed her kisses grew more frequent and more open mouth, teasing my orgasm to the surface. Occasionally the tip would slip into her mouth and her tongue would suckle. Nico toyed with me the way a cat toys with a mouse, making me tremble. When I was at the limit of self-control, she paused and looked up.

The pleading and desperation etched on my face made her smile. Her eyes locked on mine, she slowly and deliberately kissed the tip. A tremor ran through me. With the next kiss her lips wrapped around the head and her tongue flicked. A second tremor ran through me. The light in her eyes told me how much she enjoyed inflicting this exquisite agony upon me. Nico took me a little deeper and dragged her teeth gently over the ridge of the head, sending yet another tremor through my body.

My cock slowly reemerged until she was again kissing just the tip with slow, deliberate, and exaggerated motions. Her full lips opened wider and closed slower until the head of my cock rested on her lower lip pointing at her waiting, wanting mouth. Her tongue danced over me and I hissed through gritted teeth. My cock twitched and I saw my seed jet into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around me and sucked gently until I was spent. As she stood, she pulled up my pants, tucked me in and zipped me up. Nico gave a little shrug and practically skipped away. I followed at a slightly slower pace.

We ended up at a nearby coffee shop. She ordered an herbal tea for her and a large orange juice for me. We sat at a corner table looking out at the street while enjoying our drinks. Nico sipped her tea and I shook my head at her.

"What?"

"Our 'behavior' was a little too public and risky," I said.

"Perhaps, but didn't the risk add to the enjoyment?" she countered.

"Yes," I admitted reluctantly, "but we should have been more cautious. We could have been arrested."

"You were a willing participant," she observed. "You could have stopped."

I stared out at the people passing by on the sidewalk, mostly students laden with heavy backpacks. Could I have stopped? I thought back to moment she stuck her fingers in my mouth and realized that, no, I wasn't able to. Once I had tasted her I had to have more. Just thinking about it was making me hard again.

"You could have stopped, right?" she repeated. She watched me over the rim of her cup as she sipped and I could see she already knew the answer by the way her mouth was curling up at the corners. I shook my head in response and drank down the rest of my juice. "Yeah, I thought so. I've seen the way your eyes glaze over once you know you're going down on me. A part of you goes off to some faraway place until you're finished."

"So, does that make me an addict?"

"Yeah. And I guess that would make me your drug," she added with a devious grin.

I thought for a moment. Drug wasn't the word I would have used but it would do for now. "More like, you're my drug and my pusher."

Her grin faded and an odd look came over her. I couldn't tell if she was disturbed by my comment. I don't think she knew, either. I watched her bite her lip as she mulled it over before I said what had been weighing on me the past couple of months.

"I like being with you."

"No shit. I can tell by the way you come in my mouth." Two chairs away a spoon clattered noisily to the table. The girl who dropped it was straining to watch us out of the corner of her eye. Nico turned to the girl and confided, "You know how it is, when you're sucking a guy off and you can feel his body tense as he tries to hold back, and that moment, just as he explodes, you feel momentarily afraid that he'll never stop. With Thomas I never want it to stop. I want to drown in his seed. And his cock is so big I can barely wrap my lips around it." Nico turned to me. "Thomas, show her how big your cock is." The girl gave a squeak, picked up her backpack and hurried away.

"Why do you have to be mean like that?"

"Oh, please," Nico said rolling her eyes. "I did her a favor. She's hurrying back to her apartment or dorm and when she gets there she's going to lock her bedroom door, jump into bed and jam as many fingers as possible up her tight little cunt. And as she's frigging herself to a glorious climax she'll be thinking about your big, fat cock and how it would feel in her mouth or maybe her cunt. Come to think of it, I also did you a favor."

I shifted nervously and leaned in, lowering my voice. "Anyways, what I mean is, I like being with you more than anyone else. I want to be with you, and only you."

Her green eyes became hard ice in an instant. The dagger of her stare pierced me through the heart and I died a little inside. "I can't have a boyfriend," she recited her mantra.

"This is absurd. Considering our situation, we're practically boyfriend and girlfriend, just not in a traditional sense." Nico glowered at me from across the table. "Is it your parents? If so, I'm willing to meet them right now and you know how I am around new people."

"I'm not going to discuss it!" Her words had acquired a razor's edge and I knew her next words were going to cut me deeply. We sat in stony silence as she finished her tea. Nico clanged her cup hard on the table, whispered, "Fuck you!" and grabbed her backpack and stalked out.

I didn't bother to follow because I knew she didn't want to talk to me. I waited a few minutes before leaving, turning in the direction opposite of Nico's. My insides were roiling with doubt and despair. Had I ruined a good thing, something so strange and unique that if I told anyone they wouldn't believe me? Was the damage irreversible?

Nico punished me by not returning my calls and texts for almost a week. When she did finally contact me she made no mention of what I had said. Instead, she had set me up with another client for the following Saturday. Nico also told me she wouldn't be there as she had to go home for the weekend. I took it to mean she was still mad. The lead weight in my stomach grew heavier and sank lower. I wasn't interested in seeing a client but I really didn't have a choice. Nico expected me to go and, of course, I always did what she said.

Promptly at nine, I put my game face on and knocked on the door of an off-campus apartment on the south side of town. The client, Kelly, had wavy, shoulder-length strawberry-blond hair, a round face, and large blue eyes. Grey sweatpants and a hooded sweatshirt masked the shape of her body. All I knew was that she was only a few inches shorter than me. Kelly smiled nervously, biting her lower lip, as she invited me in. I kicked off my shoes and followed her down a long narrow hallway to the living room furnished with the typical cheap rental unit furniture.

"Have a seat," she said pointing to the couch. "Would you like a drink?"

Normally, I would have declined but since I was in a sour mood I figured a drink or two might help. "Yeah, sure."

Kelly stood on her tiptoes and looked in a kitchen cabinet. "Looks like we have tequila or tequila." She pulled out a bottle and held it up. "I recommend the tequila." She returned with the bottle, a couple of glasses, a small bowl of lemon wedges, and a salt shaker, and knelt at the coffee table opposite of me. "Have you done tequila shots before?" I shook my head. "It's simple. Wet the back of your hand here," she licked the skin between her thumb and forefinger, "sprinkle on some salt, lick the salt off, throw the shot back and suck on the lemon." She did the last three in rapid succession. "The trick is to do it quickly."

I did as she showed me, although I was a bit clumsy at it. The tequila burned on the way down and ignited a fire in my belly. The alcohol itself tasted awful but since my taste buds were confused by the salty and sour flavors it was not altogether unpleasant. Kelly moved onto the couch beside me and we spent the next half hour talking and doing a few more shots each. My thinking was starting to get fuzzy and I realized we were both laughing way too easily. I also discovered that we were holding hands, our fingers interlaced.

I stopped laughing and so did Kelly. Suddenly she looked very serious and very kissable. We stared at each other, the moment frozen in time. I could feel the tug of gravity her mouth exerted on mine. I submitted to the pull and, at last, our lips met. She tasted like spring, of sunshine and flowers and new growth. Our arms were wrapped around each other and I pulled her sideways onto my lap. Her vibrant tongue tangoed slowly with mine. The heat in my belly was now matched by the ache of longing in my groin. Kisses crashed on top of kisses, some slow and tender, some sudden and violent, with the role of aggressor swapped repeatedly and freely. Eventually, a noise from the bedroom broke the kiss.

"Is someone here?"

"No," Kelly said, "my roommate's gone for the weekend. It must be the cat. I would introduce you but he's extremely territorial and vicious to new people."

I excused myself and used the bathroom. I stared at my reflection for a long time, wanting this evening to last forever and wondering how to do it. My reflection had no answers. When I returned over a dozen candles illuminated the living room. Blankets were spread out on the floor television with Kelly standing in the middle.

Wordlessly she peeled off her sweats and the light of the flickering flames danced over her curves, accentuating the hills and deepening the valleys. Shadows hid her sex and the candlelight only offered brief hints when she turned. I was mesmerized. She smiled and held out her arms, breaking the spell.

I reached out with a tentative hand to the swell of her breast. The nipple stiffened beneath my touch. My thumb swirled, caressing and teasing it to full height and freeing a soft mewing from Kelly. She knelt and lay back on the blanket. I followed, pulling my shirt off and lying next to her. While we kissed my hand roamed her body, tracing her contours until delving into wet heat between her legs. Her thighs clamped hard around my hand, holding it there as she twisted beneath me.

Soon my mouth was exploring her, starting at her ears. There was a sudden and urgent need to taste every part of her body. I forced myself to go slow, to relish each inch as I was afraid that once I had satisfied her our evening together would end. I lingered at her breasts, the soft flesh filling my hands and my mouth, her nipples rigid and demanding attention. My kisses trailed down her belly and with each breath her flesh rose to meet me. Pubic hair tickled my lips. I was almost to her secret place when I diverted my attention to her thigh, travelling down one leg and slowly back up the other.

Kelly was panting as I kissed up her inner thigh. Her smell was intoxicating, a siren song, an invitation to crash on her shore. I was dizzy with desire when my tongue first parted her and tasted her succulent nectar. I dove in and drowned in her sea, her distant cries encouraging me until her body thudded and quaked with an orgasm. I rested my head on her stomach and was sorry it was over so soon.

Hands tugged tenderly at my hair, pulling me up until our lips met again. She worked at my fly while we kissed, using her feet to push my jeans and briefs down until I was able to kick them off. My cock pulsated between us. I could feel the heat of her sex on mine, the down of her pubic hair against my shaft. Kelly reached down and gripped me and her eyes widened in surprise. She lifted her head and peeked between us. All she said was, "Oh."

With her hand she guided me to her cunt. The tip slipped in and a shudder ran through me. After a moment's hesitation I slid deliciously into her. A tight, velvet glove had a hold of me and the slightest movement sent jolts of pleasure down my shaft to my balls. They felt heavy and full, like ripe fruit about to burst.

I held still, vainly attempting to hold off my orgasm, but Kelly moved beneath me, driving me towards the cliff. With a groan I pulled out in the nick of time and sudden, slick heat pooled between us. When I was finished I retrieved a washcloth from the bathroom.

"Sorry about that," I mumbled as I cleaned her up. "That was rather quick."

Kelly propped herself up on her elbows and watched as I cleaned myself. "Was that your first time?" I nodded. "Then it's not surprising. I mean, I didn't give you much of a chance. I got caught up in the moment and took it too fast. I didn't mean for us to fuck just then."

"Sorry," I said again.

"Stop saying that," she chided. "You did nothing you have to apologize for."

"Do you want me to leave now?"

"God, no! I want you to stay. We're not done yet."

I watched her walk down the hall towards the bedroom. She was back in less than a minute with a small box in her hand which she tossed on the coffee table. She knelt in front of me, looked me over and gently pushed me onto my back.

"The second time you'll last much longer. Now lie back and enjoy," she said as she lay next to me.

She kissed me deep and long as her hand played over my chest and stomach. One leg draped over my thigh, forcing my legs slightly apart. Her touch moved lower, tracing an outline on my abdomen of my semi-hard cock. A fingertip dragged lightly down my shaft, flooding my body with electricity. Kelly looked down and watched as I became more erect under the gentle touch of her thumb and forefinger sliding up and down the length of my cock.

Maneuvering between my legs she kissed the base of the shaft. My cock twitched sharply as her tongue slid up the underside of the head. She smiled and took me in her mouth. I swelled even more until her lips stretched around my girth. When she was satisfied she sat up and pulled a condom out of the box.

Kelly rolled it down my cock and straddled me. Reaching down she rubbed the head in small circles against her cunt until her eyes rolled back into her head. Her weight settled on me and I slid in up to the hilt. With the condom the sensation was slightly muted but still intense. She rode me, slowly and confidently, her body moving in the fluid dance of sex. When I finished she sank slowly to the floor.

I pulled the condom off and covered us with a blanket. The rest of the night we alternated between resting and fucking until the supply of condoms was exhausted. When those were gone we used our mouths and hands until the gray morning light crawled in through the window. Eventually we slept on the floor.

I dreamed I was lying with Kelly in my arms and I opened my eyes to find Nico standing over me, glaring at me. I jerked awake to a sunlit living room. Kelly smiled wearily up at me and kissed my sore lips. She stood and pulled me to the bathroom.

We showered, taking our time to wash and massage each other's achy body under the hot spray. Unable to contain ourselves we fucked up against the tile wall as the water changed from hot to warm to cool to cold. I was shivering as Kelly finished me off with well-soaped hands. By the time I left every part of me felt raw. For once I was glad Nico wasn't around for a post-game encounter.

I didn't see or hear from Nico for another two weeks. Normally this would have sunk me emotionally but I was initially buoyed by my night with Kelly. I was dying to talk to her but, once again, I didn't have her number or last name. Whenever possible I took detours through her neighborhood but never spotted her. I suspected that the apartment we used was borrowed from one of her friends. I wasn't even sure Kelley was her real name.

Whenever I thought of Nico, though, I fell into a sour mood. It was odd that someone who initially made me so happy was now the root of my pain. Her silence cut me deeply and I eventually came to the conclusion it had to end. That was it, I was done. I sent a text to Nico telling her I quit or was retiring or whatever she wanted to call it because I was through. I couldn't do it anymore.

A few days later Nico showed up at the computing lab, stomping past the long line of students waiting for a computer. End of semester projects were coming due and finals were just around the corner so the lab was packed. Nico looked pale and tired and agitated.

"Can I talk to you?"

I told a coworker I was taking my break and led Nico to the conference room. "How have you been?" I asked her.

My question must have caught her off guard because she looked surprised and a little confused. "Okay, I guess. You?" I shrugged. She went on. "This might be the last chance I get to see you, you know, this semester. Sorry I've been such a bitch, it's not fair to you." She was silent for a long time before she asked, "How did it go with Kelly?"