Words On a Page Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn’t wanted to come. She wanted to come when he did, at the same time, the surf-crashing crescendo of movies and soft-core romance novels. But she couldn’t help it. Her body, not her heart, said it was time and she threw her head back, gasping for air as she shook and twitched. Her muscles contracted, then released, then grabbed again as if a live electrical wire had touched her. It was so wonderful. Her shoulders started to shake as she tried to catch her breath, her large breasts heaving up and down.

Then, suspended in lust, she felt her body moving again. Jeff began to rock his hips against her. He was now controlling the rhythm, as his still rigid cock slid slowly inside her, her tunnel now dripping from Ricky’s cum and her own sexual juices. She bent forward and kissed him deeply on the mouth, her tongue sliding in, probing and pushing, just as his cock was doing to her.

“Ready?” she heard from behind her as Ricky reentered the room.

“You bet,” said Jeff, pulling his mouth away and suddenly wrapping his powerful arms around Nora, pulling her close to him, crushing her large breasts flat against his muscular chest.

She felt the weight on the foot of the bed as Ricky climbed back in and moved behind her. Confused, she wriggled to and fro to see what was going on. She couldn’t see anything and all it accomplished was to push Jeff’s rigid organ even deeper into her cunt. Then Ricky’s cold, slippery finger poked at her backside. Then again, as his hand slipped easily between her ass cheeks. Pressure on the tiny bud of her anus told her that something was about to happen. But before she could say anything, she felt one of Ricky’s fingers push against her rubbery opening. She tried to tighten, clenching to keep him out, but his cold finger slid easily in.

“I don’t …. I’ve never done….” was all Nora could get out, as Jeff, now seeming to be squeezing the air out of her by holding her so tight, said, “Relax, you’ll love it. If there was ever a body made for this, it’s yours.”

“No, no. I really don’t do this! I… Aaaaoooooooo!” Nora squealed, as Ricky slipped a second finger into her rectum and began rubbing them around. She could feel her sphincter muscles yielding, loosening to his touch as his fingers sank deeper into her exposed backside.

“Please, I think we should…” she gasped with the little air she had in her lungs. Then, as she felt Jeff’s arms loosen and air rush in, she felt a searing pain as Ricky pushed his enormous cockhead into her ass.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” she shrieked, her eyes filling with bright red stars as Ricky pushed again, her ass feeling like it was being ripped apart as the throbbing pole wedged deeper and finally stopped.

“Oh thank God! He’s stopped, and it’s over,” she thought. All was still for a brief second, then a good feeling returned to her, the one she wanted. Jeff’s cock was moving again inside her vagina as he began slowly thrusting again. The cock in her ass now inert and momentarily forgotten. Jeff pumped a little harder and she wanted to, yes, really wanted to respond. And so she did. Nora moved her hips to match his stroke. As she did, she soon realized that with each thrust of her hips, the massive organ lodged in her ass was sinking in a little deeper. But Jeff was too much to resist, so handsome, so hard, so big, so hot. She could feel that he sensed it from her - her love, her warmth. And so Nora pushed back, grinding and working the sweet penis her vagina, hoping to make him come.

And with each tilt and thrust of her hips, Nora could also feel Ricky’s cock working it’s way deep into her bowels. Oh, he was so deep already, how much deeper could he go – how much of the thick member could she take, she wondered? Jeff pulled her down against him again and kissed her deeply, moving again with long deep thrusts. And now Ricky was matching him, pushing deep into her ass at the exact same moment Jeff drove into her cunt. She was losing her mind, she knew she was. Soon both of them had her sliding along the full lengths of their shafts, their long glistening cocks working almost completely out of her holes, then plunging deep back inside her. Several times, Ricky’s huge organ popped out of her stretched and dilated asshole. She could feel him gone and then, wham, he was refilling her ass again with his burning tool.

Nora was now beyond any thought or concern about what she was doing. Two massive cocks had her skewered, both her holes filled with slippery ecstasy and she was pumping with all her might. It was going to happen – she was going to come again. She knew it. The feeling of the two gigantic picks simultaneously sliding against each other inside her, separated by the thinnest of tissues, was something she never wanted to end. She wanted to fuck these two men forever and she would come and come, pleasing both of them.

In the distant recesses of her mind, Nora heard Ricky say, “I got it, I got it!” his voice clenched and grunting. Then Jeff with, “Yeah… yeah… me too,” between the groans. They were going to come and she was going to miss it.

“Noooo, Nooo!! Me too!” she screamed, and began bucking like a wild woman, urging her body on as the large stiff cocks scorched her insides from her now frantic pounding. Then she felt Ricky tighten and a massive flood of hot cum unleashed into her bowels. And instantly, Jeff exploded as if he too could feel the heat of Ricky’s eruption. Her tender insides were bathed in steaming cream as she felt Jeff’s huge cock pulse and spurt, over and over, flooding her vagina. The searing fluids being pumped deep within her pushed her over the edge. She screamed and grabbed Jeff’s chest in her clinched fingers, tugging and pulling to hold on, to hold them both in her as she bucked and tossed.

And then, stillness, a quiet silence as she collapsed on top of Jeff’s chest, their three sweating bodies piled together as Ricky’s head rested on her sweat covered back. She groaned loudly as Ricky withdrew his spent cock from her rectum

“I’m going to pay for that tomorrow,” she thought to herself, as his prick slipped out of her asshole with a loud “pop.”

Then Jeff, his long slippery penis inching it’s way out of her and each move triggered a small shudder inside her, a tiny reminder from her vagina about how magnificent an orgasm was. She lay quietly on the bed as the two men dressed, and left the house, but not before Jeff leaned over and gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

“See ya soon,” he said, and gently smacked her on her naked rump.

“Oh yeah,” she thought to herself, as she heard the door downstairs shut. “I would love to see you again,” thinking that maybe her luck with picking rotten men had just changed. She’d found Mister Right at last. As she stood up, her wobbly legs shaking and her body covered with the men’s sticky fluid, she thought to herself, “I sure hope they finished fixing the shower.”

End of Part One

12