All Comments on 'Words on Skin'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 1,971 Comments (Page 6)
FredFromFranceFredFromFranceabout 7 years ago
Chip

I also foresaw the non-existence of Chip, by the way !

I told you I'm uncurable !

FredFromFranceFredFromFranceabout 7 years ago
You know what ?

I figured it the 1st time you wrote it !

It's not your fault at all ; I tend to make my friends angry each time we watch a new movie together, to the point they ordered me to "shut up your big mouth, okay, Fred ?"

Anyhow, I loved your story... it's just... I'm a little on the sensible side so, if you could stop making me cry ?! (please, don't stop the hard-ons coming, on the other hand !)

Oh, just so you know : "fiancée", like you expell it is for the females. It's "fiancé" for the males, although I apreciate that you try to use some words of my country !

I apologize for giving you lessons in french, although I can't use YOUR language correctly !

The 5 stars I gave you are totally for the quality of your story !

ShafftyShafftyabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the story very hot. I didn't catch it either till the end but thought few time was marry not a heart. Good one.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
That last 4 lines

I reread this for the second time... Today... And I still sang the last 4 lines of the author's postscript after he signed it... Gah... He got me too darn good.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
I believe this was written more than 8 years ago.

I was so enthralled I read again to make sure I understood. I wish you received these comments and could reply. I have a few questions. Was there EVER a Chip? Was Chip the first guy, but she knew no one could replace her brother? I loved the few clues in the story. 1) Why was she so tight? Wasn't Chip fucking her enough to stretch her out? 2) The fingering on the deck. A little surprised that this happened so soon. Loved the story. MY FAVORITE.

My email if possible.prop69@yahoo.com. Why aren't you still writing.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Second read and still the best EVER

I did not guess it. Never came close, my thought :"I'm yOurs" and then realized the "yOurs" started with a y. Also "I AM OURS". Couple of questions...Was she a virgin and hide this some way from Scooter? He said she was very tight and felt like she had not been fucked and stretched. She mentioned a "frat" guy pushed his cock part way up her "pooper". Was that part of her fibs. Hope you reply.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Third read ...

... and still as good as the first time.

Love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg love.

I cannot believe how amazing that was! I fucking bow down to you. I wish I wouldn't have read that, only so that I could read it a thousand more times! Great work, you need to get that all over every internet page there is, or publish it or some shit. Amazing. I absolutely love it. Very detailed too. Great work.

scream6scream6over 7 years ago
amazing

Awesome story! One of the best i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well... bawoo!

Have to be honest here. Wish I found this seven and a quarter years ago. Both astounded and in awe. If you're not already an author in the "makes books for money" sense then please do something about it because you should be getting paid. If I wasn't broke as heck I would be demanding a way to give you money for what I just read. While some things suchas chip not being real were obvious from the getgo I went completely the wrong way with imu (thinking "i'd marry you" but being dubious as to the age of those kind of thoughts) and the story itself was truely amazing. If it were friendship rather than incest this would be ready for a movie rather than straight pornographic literature. As it stands it is still on the verge of both alienating and enthralling readers. The fact that you added a forewarning just means that people clearly know what they are getting into, and for that alone I commend you. But the story? Unforgettable. In a very good way.

PS - Don't ever make a sequel unless you can't sleep without writing it, because it just doesn't need one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh the feels.

If only Hallmark movies were this Hot, or porn left us happy crying. That would be awesome. An Indie film adaptation of this story would do very well IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, I figured out the IMU

I cried a little ti see that she had loved him for so long. It was beautiful:0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I cannot fall in agreement with you any more than I already do

Sir,it is the highest degree of truth that you need not bother with any thoughts upon a sequel.It is better to leave the while it can sustain its perfection.This is what I've sincerely stated or attempted the same to Sir mentalcase and Sir Jammyjimmy.......

"You either die a hero or write long enough to see yourself become the villain".

All meant in good humour.

Perhaps it may serve my original purpose,as stated, had it not been taken care of previously.

ruchirsaini@yahoo.com

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I cannot fall in agreement with you any more than I already do

Sir,it is the highest degree of truth that you need not bother with any thoughts upon a sequel.It is better to leave the while it can sustain its perfection.This is what I've sincerely stated or attempted the same to Sir mentalcase and Sir Jammyjimmy.......

"You either die a hero or write long enough to see yourself become the villain".

All meant in good humour.

Perhaps it may serve my original purpose,as stated, had it not been taken care of previously.

ruchirsaini@yahoo.com

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impressed by your writings,Sir,must I have the honour to call you that

I cannot deny that I have enjoyed reading the story very much,especially the latter part.The part when she lets go of all her affections she had held for him followed such warmth in me as much that if I were sitting on an iceberg it would have melted right under me.The words with which you described her triumph are certainly the most impressive and unsurpassable in that sense.And upon a thought contrary to several others,I would have actually preferred it had the story been longer.Still, sir, admired your works very much,more on the emotional aspect than the rest of it.You certainly made my day.This is ruchirsaini@yahoo.com signing off.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Great story. Too bad you haven't written anything on here for the better part of a decade. This site is poorer for that. This story cries out for a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just a really great read!

Wonderful, i loved every word of this story.. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very good story

I throughly enjoyed this story, of a long chase to find her true love. I would like for you to write another book it with the same characters.maybe have them get married and have kids.B

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Imu

I got that right off the bat. My first gf and i had used the same skin writing thing and i did imu first. And ooddly enough it took her a while before she got it. Not as long as rich but it wasn't on her first try. Also, long time luker, first time commenting on any story on the site, one of the best i've read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I figured out imu

I figured out what imu meant the first time she wrote it. Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
slow clap, great story!

Wow. This is one well crafted story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

holy shit. this must be the best fuckin' incest story ever written. no the best stry ever written on literotica. bruh. seriously. IMUUUUU HOLY FUCK THAT DESTROYED ME. IM DEAD BRO I CANT ANYMORE. gah. everything about this story is lit as fucccckkkkkkkk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

I liked the story very much, well written, though I felt it could have had an epilogue. What happened afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whatta Story!

Today is the second time I read this one, and it's even better than the first time.

Voted 5 Stars after my first read, and I'd double it if I could.

Easily my favorite story, and I just don't see that changing.

Thanks, and keep writing!

scotlytscotlytover 7 years ago
Great story

I loved reading it I hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Twists & turns

I got an early pre-teen start on erotic stories and even through 44 years of marriage stories of this quality were far more satisfying; an excellent satisfaction maker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Good character development. No I didn't figure out what IUM was, but then I'm a guy. Story had a good balance of story and sex.I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
old fart

Loved this storry, it was the best got me going,ooooo yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

So, I finally read it and normally I'm just looking for a thrill but this story drew me in and wouldn't let go. It finishing the story left me with a warm fuzzy lovey feeling like nothing I've read on here before. If asked I would completely suggest you could be the best author on here and have a serious chance at a professional cover.

Few notes

IMU- dang, totally missed it... I was trying to break it like some code lol maybe I'm a pretty dumb smart guy.

Padawan ... as a star wars fan I'll leave it at that with a laugh and a nudge.

I would love to read another installment of this and see how their life carries on together. Or maybe not as I have it playing out in my head already lol.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and artistry with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Like one of the other commenter wrote, I, too, love stories where the hot sex is set in the context of a loving relationship. Great job! And thanks for taking the time to create this. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lied

She should have said i"m not on the pill either.or wrote it on his back after his last cum in her !

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

You are showing a lack of movie buff cred when you manage to misspell padawan as paduan

qunburpoqunburpoover 7 years ago
Loved it

Great story

YourOnlineSecretYourOnlineSecretover 7 years ago
I Gave In

I kept seeing this story turn up in the suggestion box and resisted but finally said "What the hell, why not?" I'm glad I did. Forget being erotica, this is a five star STORY that had me eager to keep reading. The fact that it was super hot and extra naughty was like a bonus.

I sort of decided Chip might not be real, but I didn't dwell too much on "imu" as I read, figuring it would be explained. OK, I admit it - I cried when it was. That was one of the most touching scenes I can remember in ANY kind of erotica, porn, whatever. Seriously, thank you, wherever you are.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Very good story

Very good story. A slow and passionate by Lizzie to Richard seduction. The men got used to be very blind to the feelings of women, we do not notice things until the end of the road. Obviously, I played IMU as I Love You, although I did not imagine the heart in the word. I also noticed that Chip was an invention of Lizzie, to awaken Richard's love for her.

It would be interesting that the author wrote a sequel to this story, to know what life holds for them.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Peanut2132536Peanut2132536over 7 years ago
Fabulous

There should definately B a 6 after the 5. It was a wonderfully written tale and very enjoyable for a 79 year old man. Not only was there gentile sex but so much love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First time to comment

Not trying to preach here... I do some writing too. Even though I have never put it out on any web site, sometimes they are like this but not incest, Just love making or sex. The reason I say this is as a fellow writer I enjoy a good story. Not one that just starts off with people screwing. Even though for me at least the story was pretty transparent. Why maybe because I wish had someone to love me like this. I understood by the second IMU that is was I love you. I also, and not because I am reading this in a incest catagory I figured out the desire of Liz pretty quick, not because it was transparent but because I understood her feelings. You got a great knack for getting across feelings, and desires. It is a well written story. It had emotion and flow. Both main characters are well written. Well though out. I am no good at critiquing in the details but I know a good story when I read one. Thanks,

noel5474noel5474over 7 years ago
Old memory of 35 years

i got a note back in Junior high that had the letters IMU on it with some creases in the paper. when i creased them and brought them together the page fanned and the message read I "heart" U. Thank you for bringing this memory back to me, i enjoyed the story and will be reading more of yours thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I've read this story over and over.The love and affection feels real,The sex,while almost completely mindblowing,was secondary to the emotional content. Bawoo, indeed.Best erotic story I've ever read.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Write a book

Plz bb

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Constant roll

The story had a feeling of constantly rolling like a wave. Slowly at first and then growing as the tension mounted. She needed him so bad thought she was going to crash, but the top kept rolling until the crescendo on the beach. Fabulous read kept me interested all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

I just wanted this to go on and on. Real characters with real emotions and a page turning story. I didn't get the "IMU" until the end though. Another author on the favourites list!

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work

The story was heartwarming and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Came back years later

I read this a number of years ago and it's been with me ever since. I still remembered it as a wonderful experience and finally just had to search for it again. Amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed this from the first page to the last.

The author is gifted. Long may you continue to write.

RTF31406RTF31406almost 8 years ago
Wow

I'm new to Literotica and this is the first story I've read. Wow, what a way to begin!

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
I M U

Surprised by the way there was no Chip. Giving you a big 5 STARS for such a perfectly great story of incest with a huge love between siblings.

Muzzle_Flash275Muzzle_Flash275almost 8 years ago
Great finish!!!

This is a great story.. Loved it from the beginning... I figured out "IMU" right away... Can't wait for more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I thought imu meant I make u sins she always said it right before breakfast XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My most favorite Literotica story-- and one of the very best!

You did everything right when you created "Words on Skin". Richard/Scooter's narration, his characterization as "the smartest dumb guy" by Lizzie, Lizzie's characterization as the relentless runner "Li'l Dingo," who never gave up, the very realistic interactions between them, Lizzie's fictitious fiance. and, of course, the "imu" puzzle were all brilliantly done. Thank you, PacoFear!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love at the beach

I love going to the beach. I fell in love with oldest sister at the beach. I still love her and always will. I am her baby brother.

This is a great story, well written. Why not add more to it. Please, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Only child..

Everytime she wrote it, I was thinking it meant.. I'll marry u from her to him. Since I was thinking this from the beginning when she said she had a fiance....I was pretty sure she wasn't telling the truth. This was a very erotic story indeed. Thank you Ienjoyed this read.

Add far as the title of my comment....well although I would have enjoyed having a brother or sister to hang out with growing up. I think if I had a sister, I would have been her first.

rahulsinghlove69rahulsinghlove69almost 8 years ago
Perfect Ending

The plot is great and the naration even better. The best one I had so far. The IMU ending is perfect along with the BAWOO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great read

What a great story , write a second part !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My second read

No wonder this is one of the top rated stories. I enjoyed it even more the second time around.

A true love story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The best hard on ever

O

M

G

That was the best storie I've heard for a very long time and it was a really exciting chase oh my god did i get a huge hard on for this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Imu

Loved it, did find it long but it was so good that i refused to let the length deter me haha. And i kept guessing 'imu' to mean 'i marry u' hehe. close enough :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this story!

This was a well written story. Loved it! Please continue. Not only sensual but held my interest! Gracias!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

What a wonderful story! I usually don't read many of the long stories, I will give it a try, but very few are this well written. I found it interesting and I loved the banter between the two. Richard was especially witty & charming. If you have been lucky enough to find that in a man, you have hit the jackpot. Thanks so much for the story. You really have a nice touch. BTW, the closest I came to IMU was, I'll marry U. Please refrain from mocking. Keep up the good work!!!.😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
speechless

This story is one peace of masterwork and makes me wish to trades places with richard so badly i cant even think clearly about it

holy_grailholy_grailabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This is so well written. I almost didn't start it because you said it was long. I found it to be the perfect length, and refused to stop reading no matter how long. Thank you for this.

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
Simply a classic

I've just realised that I have had this stored as a favourite for years without a comment. It is brilliant

JSArian15JSArian15about 8 years ago
Really great...

I for the past few years been ghost reading and made an account so I could favorite this story. This story was masterfully written and laid out. As far as imu went, I never guessed it. Once again, beautifully written. Cheers.

kdarklingkdarklingabout 8 years ago

I secretly want to fuck my older sister in the ass. I'm so hard right now thinking of the tight dress that caresseed her plump ass and large, bouncy c-cup's the other day. Mmmmmh! Oh-my-my!

kdarklingkdarklingabout 8 years ago

Oh my god, yes, so fucking good! Beautiful! I didn't figure out what imu meant until it was revealed at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I didn't guess what imu meant

That was so cool,I'm not much into spelling.Very erotic and exotic

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473about 8 years ago
definitely in my top five favorite

not only did this one go in my favorite file here, but also went into my hard copy file. when my fiancée and I get a little board with our sex life, (which with a 24 year old smoking hot blond isn't easy) we like to role play using the stories as scrips! Lucky for me this is one of my fiancée favorite things to do. This story is now her favorite, and I really love it too. My fiancée even gave a copy to my mother and she fell in love with it too. My mother is pretty strict I wouldn't be one, to think my mother enjoys reading incest erotica. Anyway I would love to see a sequel or maybe even just an epilogue, let the reader know what Lizzie told her mother about Chip, and then what happen with Lizzie and Scooter and if they decided to stay together and what they told there mother. Anyway enough of all that probably the best writing I have seen on this sight please keep up the good work and thank you from Daniel and Molly

CadracCadracabout 8 years ago

Great story. I figured out it was a heart the second time she wrote it and realized Chip didn't exist almost immediately. I also suspected she was lying about her "first" anal with the guy who forced her dry hole, and the confirmation of that was implied when she said Chip would be her first. However, I was surprised when my suspicion that she was actually a total virgin--because of her desire for Scooter to be first in everything--proved most likely false. (She never explicitly stated that she had lied about that as well, and I think she would have in the big confession scene if her cherry had actually been lost to a vibrator/hairbrush/horseback riding/etc., so I didn't figure everything out in advance.

While I agree with previous commenters that I would love to read more about Scooter and Lizzie, I can understand why you have not taken up that call. It would be very difficult to maintain the same tone as the ramifications of their taboo relationship have to be dealt with. Leaving them on the warm and fuzzy declaration of their love allows the audience to imagine a happily ever after even if it would be extremely challenging to write such a path for their life and remain as believable as this story was.

And let's face it; the reason happily ever after is used at the end of stories is, if it is actually true, there generally isn't much more going on to write a sequel about. It's why sequels always introduce new problems. One of my favorite examples being Karate Kid--main character goes through everything he did to win the girl only to have the opening of the second movie destroy that relationship so he can put his actual life on the line to win a different girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very well done.

I'm not into incest, but I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was very believable. I'd love to know if there is a sequel.......

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Though I don't prefer incest, but the wonderful and mature way in which you handled it makes it very believable. I am a fan of yours after this story.

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
wow

I personally thought IMU was INU for I Need You.... this was fantastic, please write a follow up, I would love to see how she gets past mom and the wedding called off. I would love to see how they handle living together and loving and maybe a child.... what do you say.... i know a lot of your readers would agree, a final long chapter would be great...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I rarely give 5 stars

...but when I do, it's because the story is well written. The characters were fleshed out and given enough backstory to make me care. Their interaction was completely believable. The sex was hot and not just generic horny author writing horny words.

Then ending was well timed and not over done. All in all, I have zero negative remarks to give. And I'm a pessimist!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
A very good story indeed

I too thought IMU was I'll Marry You and personally I would have preferred it to be so and they did. but I'm not the writer of this story.. I also came to the same conclusion that Chip was a fantasy boyfriend. But where I fucked up big time was I thought she was still a total virgin saving herself for her true love, her brother, how wrong was I . I was really disappointed as the story went along that she wasn't... Still I enjoyed reading this story. 5 stars..

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Not a 5, but a 10

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica.

Newbie13Newbie13about 8 years ago
Wow

It was surprisingly sweet and cute. I'm not much for anal stories, but this was a really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

Even though it was an incestuous union it was just so innocent and clean and when it finished with the I love U , I felt a tear on my cheek. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I thought IMU was I'd Marry You I likes the tory very hot concept I must say I did guess Chip was fictional well before the end.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
error

paduan - padawan

If you try using geek references you better get them right, Star Wars fans everywhere cries out in pain ;-)

lurrealurreaover 8 years ago
Excelente historia.

Great story, excellent pace and unexpected ending.

I write in spanish, you teach me a lot.

I will translate your story to my couple.

forensicsforensicsover 8 years ago
Great read!

Beautifully written, superbly developed story with a lot of tension and good tender loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

This is just about one of the hottest stories I've read in a very long time. Hot, hot, HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
6 out of 5

I absolutely love this story! So very well done! Le sigh......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fookin' Brilliant

This story pleased me in so many ways: it is a masterpiece; just long enough to provide the tension that a great erotic story needs; just short enough so that it doesn't cloy or bore. The end is perfection; when the meaning of the three-letter cryptogram was revealed, my held breath escaped my lung explosivly, like the orgasms that preceded it, and my body nearly collapsed over my keyboard. The way you built the long shuddering crescendo of their sexual action to the point of her final revelation was superb.

I'm an old man who loves erotic fiction. I have seldom been so pleased. Good on ya, mate.

algar1939algar1939over 8 years ago
Superb!!

A great story,and superbly written. Thanks very much :)

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
Thank you

For such an amazing story. I knew "Chip" wasn't real but never figured out "imu." Superbly written. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This story was so well thought and llanned i loved every minute of it. The little hint drops that chip was a real person like when she forgot who he was or when she said somethi g to the effect it been a long time since i havnt someone this way. But the facts where so easily overlooked in the moment. You did such a great job with all the subtle symbolisms. This is hands down one of the best I've ever read and my favorite story to date. The repetitive writing in the sand at the end was a prefect add to an awesome end and im glad you were inspired to add that part it went really well with the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Figured it Out

I figured out pretty easily that Chip was fake, though once I did I still had tiny bits of doubt for a little bit. Loved it, turned me on a lot. Cummed while reading and masturbating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reader

MAKES ME WISH I HAD A SISTER....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Should have made her a virgin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best one I've ever read

Best story I've ever read on this entire site. I love these kind of stories that incorporate that brother/sister love. I almost cried at the end. I've always wished I had a sister. Not for lust reasons but for that special kind of love/bond that a brother and sister have. Again, best one I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The best l've read so far.....well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
in the beginning

I in the beginning of the story thought to myself that it was funny that a year after scooter fucked Jessica and his sister saw she got engaged to chip and he unexpectedly had to work on something away and she was so forth wright about her sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

One of the absolute best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Geddit?

I thought from the beginning that Chip smelt a bit fishy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved every single page. I'm only sad it cant be made into a TV movie with real actors/actresses.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
After almost 1400 comments, what could I possibly add?

Very well written. Pacing is good, characters are sweet and believable.

In the minor (very minor) niggles department, I think there was one word missing somewhere. Also, 'fiancée' is the feminine firm. Imaginary Chip would have been her fiancé. But as said, very very minor.

Couldn't figure out what imu meant. Please don't write part 2: the story cannot possibly improve, so logically, it might well do the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story, imagination at it's best.Please keep writing so I can be reading and the imu part was awesome but I was knowing from the beginning that there was no chip if you can write this would also needs a continuation a sequel a 2nd part if you consider.Simply awesome and mesmerizing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I couldn't figure out what 'imu' meant, but I almost instantly figured out that chip wasn't real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!!

I was hooked from the beginning, didn't see that ending coming. Well written, although long, it gave just enough detail. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favourite.

This is my favourite story. Outstanding!

1...45678...20
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous