Working Away - The Alternative View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Tina was well aware that she had far less clothes on than did Steve, and so pulled him towards her by his jacket lapels. He took off his tie, and then she fumbled with his buttons, and removed his shirt. She ran her hands through his dark chest hairs (a nice pelt -- not too hairy, but pleasantly masculine), before gently yet shyly caressing his nipples, each in turn. Tina's hands moved down, and fumbled with his belt and trousers -- embarrassingly, Steve had to help a bit (she was forced to wonder how many buttons one pair of trousers needed). As his trousers fell to his shoes, Steve explored Tina's jeans, having far less trouble removing hers than she did removing his! She felt his hands brush against her pubes as he carefully explored between her legs through her panties.

It became quickly clear that not much more would happen until the pesky shoes and socks were dealt with (something never addressed in movies of a certain type), so shoes and socks (and subsequently trousers) were completely removed. Now Steve and Tina stood dressed only in underpants, gazing at each other. Tina clasped her arms around her tummy -- whilst hardly fat, she was not as slim or trim as she had been in her late teens. Steve, without a word, simply reached out, and gently moved Tina's arms. Tina needn't have worried -- she could see the bulge of his arousal through his briefs. Indeed, she could feel the dampness of her own arousal within her own panties, and tingled in anticipation.

Steve reached down and hooked a finger through the elastic of Tina's panties, and eased them down. Now, Tina was naked, and Steve could see and feel how wet she was, and the flush of both her pussy and her body in general.

Tina realised she'd acted really quite forward before -- now she suddenly felt bashful. She gently touched Steve's erection through his pants, and slipped a finger to stroke his cock through one side of his jockey style shorts. She could feel it was hard, quite large (she had a brief surreal moment, thinking that this was beginning to resemble a poorly written porn film) and hot. She decided that the moment for hesitation had passed, and lowered his pants down his legs. She saw a somewhat (but not freakily) larger cock than she'd seen in her admittedly limited experience. It pointed slightly downward, yet was clearly tumescent, and clearly wanting her. Tina had tiny hands (especially for a woman of her height), and so couldn't wrap her fingers all the way around it. She used both hands to pull the foreskin down, and then let go with one hand and carefully cupped his balls with the other.

Steve touched Tina's elbows and lifted her from her crouch. He slipped his legs out of the underwear, and so they were both naked in front of each other. He encircled Tina in his arms, and Tina could feel his cock against her tummy (he was around nine inches taller than she was), and she could feel her own sex responding in kind.

Tina looked up at Steve, and his face came down to meet hers, and soon they were once again kissing passionately, sidestepping to fall onto the waiting bed.

Tina couldn't help but pull her hands back into their protective position across her stomach -- she had given birth some time ago, after all (though in truth, was still in good shape -- not fat by any means, just not as slim and fit as she'd like). Steve responded by gently kissing her middle -- she could feel the whiskers of his beard tickling her very aroused skin.

Before long, she could feel his beard and breath move up her body, kissing the underside of her breasts first, before his tongue snaked across her nipple. She shuddered and a quiet moan escaped her lips. She reached her hands down to lightly grasp Steve's cock -- if anything it was harder than before. Steve shuffled down the bed to give her easier access to his red, hard dick.

Steve's foreskin covered his glans, even at full erection, so she pulled it carefully back, exposing the head of his penis. The smell of both their sexes was now apparent, but seemed only to inflame the couple. Tina felt Steve's hand wander down to her secret places between her legs. Her clit was practically crying out to be stroked, and she could feel the secretions from her pussy cover Steve's hand. He stroked her cunt and moistened his fingers and Tina's entire pussy in the process.

Tina lay back, wrapped in the pleasure Steve's caresses and exploration gave her. She felt slightly bashful that Steve was clearly exploring her, with both his fingers and his eyes -- she wasn't used to being looked at! But as she peeked, she could see Steve's obvious enjoyment, both in his face and his cock. Again, her fingers reached down to cup his cock. Not much was said -- she would guide his speed, he her pressure and the like.

Steve stopped briefly as the import of what they were doing hit.

"Do you really want to do this," he asked, concerned.

Tina opened her eyes, and the widened as she realised where Steve was -- kneeling between her legs, with his cock aimed straight at her very, very wet pussy.

Tina placed her hand on Steve's back and pulled him closer -- she felt far too horny to have any second (or third) thoughts now.

She could feel the head of his penis nudge the lips of her pussy -- her heart sped up as she felt his hardness against the slickness of her vagina. She could feel him push against her -- the angle wasn't quite right, so she reached down and guided his penis into her entrance. She could feel her lips stretching - even a little painful at first, but then her inner and outer lips accommodated him, and slight pain turned to intense pleasure. She reached down, and met his hand, both of them exploring where his sex met hers. She could feel her juices coating his cock, as his thrusts sped up.

She could feel him get faster and harder, and his head dipped down to lick and gently suck her hard, sensitive nipples. She'd could feel his cock push deeper inside her cunt than she'd ever felt -- she could also feel his shaft rub against the hood of her clitoris as he shifted position.

Steve raised himself on his arms, giving her clitoris even more stimulation. She had never felt so hot, so horny. Steve then slightly tweaked her nipple -- omygod! Her breathing grew more ragged and she could feel the electric wave begin. Her toes grew warm, and she felt the warmth go up her legs, exploding as it hit her groin. Her orgasm hit her -- her pussy pulsed erratically around Steve's hardon.

Tina tried to increase the pace of her upward thrusts, to help Steve along, but she could feel him slow, and feel his erection flagging. She looked at his face, and saw it drop.

"What's up," she asked.

"You know how I told you I have problems with having an orgasm?" Steve asked, falteringly.

"Yes," replied Tina. They had talked quite a bit on the four hour train journey, and been astonishing honest with each other.

"Well, I'm in that situation now," Steve said. He was clearly nervous and unhappy about this. Tina knew, though, that this wasn't about her, and wasn't worried about it. Instead, she reached down as he withdrew from her and tenderly stroked his slightly shrunken cock. She wrapped her hand around it as best she could and tentatively moved his foreskin up and down, not quite sure how to proceed. Steve was, she guessed, enjoying a smaller hand than he was used to on his dick. She could feel (and see) her juices still shining on his now reinvigorated erection.

Steve's hand joined hers, and eventually replaced it. Tina moved her hand to his testicles and her other stroked his chest -- running through his hair and over to his nipples. She watched his face -- he was enjoying looking at her -- her 34B breasts, her pubic hair, the slit of her pussy, her attention. The speed and intensity of his wanking increased, and his face slackened as he neared his own orgasm. Tina had never seen a man ejaculate, and never actually looked at spunk. She was excited, though slightly embarrassed. Despite her recent orgasm, she could feel her own body responding in kind.

Steve moved down a bit, slightly out of Tina's reach. He gazed at her wet pussy -- her lips still red and engorged from her own excitement. She could see his orgasm approach in his face, and felt (and saw) a load of cum cover her pussy, pubes, thighs and belly.

Tina could see the relief spread over Steve's face and body, and she pulled him close. They cuddled, relaxed and content in each others' company and contact.

Tina's head rested in the crook of Steve's shoulders. She allowed her free hand to run through his chest hairs, tweaking his nipples, and wander down, but not to between his legs, but instead to between hers. Tina inserted a couple of fingers into her wet pussy, before withdrawing them and slightly tentatively offering her fingers for Steve to lick. Before long, Steve was sucking her fingers like a baby at the breast -- hungrily and avidly. Clearly he was enjoying this!

After Steve had cleared her cum from his fingers, he moved down her body, kissing first her neck, then her armpits (sending a surprising shudder through Tina's body), to her breasts and further down. Tina had her eyes closed, but could feel Steve move Tina's hands away from her midriff as he kissed down her body.

Tina felt Steve's beard run along her pubic hair, and she felt his breath touch her wet pussy, causing a cool wave of pleasure through her -- could she be so horny so quickly? She felt his tongue sweep across her sensitive clit -- she could barely keep from crying out in lust. His tongue moved further down her pussy towards the entrance of her vagina -- she spread her legs further to allow him access.

As he stopped, she opened her eyes, and saw Steve clearly revelling in the sight before him. She looked further down his body, and confirmed that yes, he too was as aroused as she was, despite the very recent excitement. Tina felt initially awkward at this scrutiny, but Steve was so tender, and clearly so admiring that she tried to relax and let him examine her.

Before long, his tongue and lips were once again at work. Tina's leg started to twitch in time to his ministrations. She felt his tongue bury itself deep into her wet pussy. Wanting both the vaginal and clitoral stimulation, she started massaging her clit with her right hand, whilst grabbing Steve's head and encouraging him with her left. God, she was horny! Steve's tongue soon joined Tina's fingers at her clit, and she gladly relinquished it to him. As she got closer, his tongue swept the full length of her pussy. She could feel the warm wave once again start, and she came as strongly as she ever had, this time actually groaning aloud at the pleasure. Her hips bucked, and her hands gripped at Steve's head.

She pulled his head away from her clit -- it was now too sensitive, and needed respite. Tina looked at Steve, and saw his cock was as hard as it was before. She spread her legs, inviting Steve to gaze and wonder at her spread sex. She watched as Steve grasped his cock, and started pumping it -- she watched carefully, hoping to pick up tips, to help him with her tiny hands. But for now, she showed him what he wanted to see. She reached down and opened her pussy lips, and saw his face light up in return. He jerked off faster and more furiously. Tina's eyes flicked between his face and his hands and cock -- before today, she'd never watch a man wank. His orgasm came in shuddering waves, and he spurted spunk over Tina's pussy and belly. She saw him bashfully reach for a tissue, but she put her own hand over her sticky sex, and pulled Steve down to her, this time with his head resting on her shoulder. Content, she stroked his hair and neck.

Exhaustion overtook lust. Tina and Steve cuddled together, and then Tina lay on her side, with Steve spooned behind her. She pulled his arm close, sleepily thinking that she'd forgotten until now how good sex could be, and how much she cared for her new lover. And that her meeting wasn't until 11.00!

12