Working Benefits

Story Info
Working from home comes with its own benefits plan.
1.8k words
4.2
55.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RexDaddy
RexDaddy
11 Followers

It was the middle of the day and I'd been up early catching up on projects, making calls and other things that needed to be done for my job. I enjoyed working from home because you could literally roll out of bed and go to work. Plus, like now, you could take a break without worrying about who might get offended. There was also the fact that my wife, who had recently taken a new job, also was working out of the house more from an office we had set up for her in the basement.

The situation was new for her. Kathy had spent the majority of her working life going to an office and being stuck at a desk most of the day. Her job as an account exec for an energy retail firm had changed all that. Now, she was more her own boss, making her own hours, making her own day-to-day decisions, which was a difficult transition in many ways. Kathy was very used to having people around and receiving more direction. Working from home, most often she had the dogs or me to talk to, which really wasn't the same.

I typically worked in the dining room. My wireless network and laptop gave me a certain freedom to set up camp where I wanted, but more importantly, stay out of Kathy's way. However, sometimes you just had to mix it up a little bit.

It was lunchtime. I was hungry. So I wandered into the kitchen to see what was available. After perusing the refrigerator and the cabinets for sustenance, and not coming up with much, I decided to head downstairs and find out what my darling red headed wife was up to.

She was sitting at her desk looking like a cloud was hanging over her.

"How goes it?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh, alright, I suppose," she responded.

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, I just don't think I'm doing this job very well. And I'm not getting much support from the office, and especially not Anne-Marie. She's just difficult to get a hold of and I have all these questions. I'm just frustrated."

Anne-Marie was the regional sales director. An attractive woman of about 40, very smart and very driven. I could sympathize with Kathy's predicament, but there was also a certain sense of intimidation there. Anne-Marie was very good at her job and didn't put up with a lot of nonsense. The conversations I'd had with her at company parties and casual get-togethers, though, told me she was fair and would help, if you asked.

"Have you made an appointment with her? That would probably be the best way to get in touch with her."

"I sent her an email this morning. She's probably out of the office and won't get it until later." She said as she stood up. "I gotta stretch. You lose track of time down here."

Kathy extended her arms above her head extending her body out. I took advantage of the situation to peruse her lovely figure, dwelling on her full breasts and easing my way down her jeans.

"Enjoying yourself?" She said with a sly grin.

"Very much so," I said as I wrapped my arms around her. "You know what the best medicine for a frustrated psyche is, don't you?"

"No, but I can probably guess," she said, looking down at my crotch. 'Somebody's awake."

Yes he is." I said as I reached up and began to unbutton her blouse.

"What are you doing?" Kathy said, knowing full well my intentions.

"I am a firm believer in freedom and liberty for all," I said as I undid the final button and proceeded to gently kiss her chest, my left hand busily working to undo the hooks of her bra behind her back.

"Do we have time for this?" she purred reaching down to stroke the bulge in my jeans.

"What do you think? Or, better put, how do you feel about it?" I said as her blouse and bra slid to the floor leaving her 36C breasts exposed. Her answer was obvious as her nipples were firmly at attention, waiting for kisses that I did not hesitate to provide.

"Hmmmm, feels good. Don't stop." She said, running her fingers through my hair as I gently suckled her left breast. I ran my tongue over the hard nub and kissed my way across to her right nipple which was definitely feeling unattended to. Knowing Kathy's nipples were the most direct way to getting her rabidly turned on, I began caressing her left breast, rolling her nipple between my fingers as I nibbled on her right.

While I was having my fun, Kathy had unzipped my fly and had started stroking my extremely hard cock, lightly running her fingers up and down the length and then tickling the very swollen head. I lifted my head and kissed her deeply, our tongues wrapping themselves together like a pair of horny snakes.

Kathy's breathing grew heavier as I turned her around and began to play with her breasts, caressing her full tits and rolling her hard nipples. She arched her back to thrust those beautiful breasts out, meanwhile reaching down and unsnapping her shorts, letting them fall to the floor. She then reached up and grabbed my left hand, trailing it down her stomach and under her panties to the very warm and very moist region between her legs. Using my middle finger, I began stroking through her lips to find her clitoris, which was, as soon as I ran my finger over it once, ready for play. As soon as I did, Kathy jumped and then her whole body went stiff as the pleasure shot through her.

Kathy stopped me, grabbing my wrist and turned around. There was pure desire in her eyes as she slid to the floor and grabbed my penis. She kissed it on the head, letting her tongue roll around the crown and planted small bites up and down my hard shaft. The warmth of her tongue and sensation of her mouth over my cock was intoxicating, especially as she took it in and began to suck me off. Watching her mouth moving over my hard cock was enough to drive me to come. It was pure control that kept me from shooting my load too soon. I wanted to enjoy this. Reaching down, I played with her tits, rolling her nipples again as she sucked me off harder and faster. It was then she stopped and said, "Ready?"

I just looked at her, pushed her to the floor and ripped her panties off. I couldn't help myself, I just wanted to fuck her into tomorrow. And lest you think it was just me, I plunged my cock into the wettest pussy imaginable. Her juices were flowing all over as I drove myself in and out of her red haired cunt. And all she did was purr and moan like there was no tomorrow, moving her hips up and down to match my thrusts. As my cock slid in and out of her, Kathy reached down between her legs and started stroking and pinching her hard little clit. Her moans turned into commands as she demanded I "fuck her harder" and "drive my cock" into her faster. I was about to lose it when I stopped. Kathy's first question was if something was wrong, but I knew what I was doing.

Long ago, during a sex session far, far away, I discovered how to get to Kathy's g-spot. So I told her to roll over, stick that beautiful tight ass in the air and let me drive her home from behind.

"You know me so well," was all she said with an evil smile on her lips.

I grabbed her hips and ran my cock back into her pussy starting slowly so that the head of my cock hit that one place inside her that, after a few minutes, brought on the most amazing orgasms I've ever seen. I also knew that there was a good spanking coming as well. I found this out by accident as one time when we let ourselves get out of control. Kathy liked being spanked, not hard mind you, but just enough to add a little sting to the pounding her pussy was taking. My hand left red marks on that lovely white ass as I proceeded to drive my cock harder and harder into her, rubbing that little knob inside her that just drove her absolutely to the edge.

I was starting to sweat as my hips slapped up against her ass. Kathy's moans were growing in intensity and her fingers were working her clit faster and harder as she rode that wave of pleasure. All of the sudden her pussy tightened up around my cock as the first orgasm hit. She took sharp little breaths as the feelings went shooting up and down her spine.

"Stop?" I asked, knowing full well the answer.

"No, please, no. Keep fucking me. I want another one. Please, keep going." She pleaded.

Her pussy was now wetter than a car wash. I had juices all over my crotch and driving in and out of her was like slipping on wet latex. But she wanted it, which was always the goal. I was still pretty damned hard and it did hurt a bit. Who needed male enhancement drugs when your wife makes you feel like you have a ten inch cock?

I kept pounding away, but then reached down and started caressing those tits that I loved so well. They had swelled, firm and hard, and her nipples were straining to be pinched when she let out an "Oh, God, yes, pinch my nipples! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy hard! My pussy wants your cock! Oh, yes! Ram that fucker in me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! I'm your whore! Fuck me like a whore! Fuck me like the whore I am!"

This litany kept going, telling me that her pussy couldn't live without my cock and so on. The second orgasm was coming, I could tell. Kathy always got verbal and would lay out a stream of dirty talk that would put a hooker to shame. And I didn't let her down. But it was now getting harder to hold back. My balls were getting blue, my cock was straining at the extreme edge and this bitch was wetter than a sponge.

I drove my cock into her four more times: Four hard, massive thrusts into that wet pussy that massaged that g-spot past the brink. Kathy let out a scream that was the response to a massive wave of pleasure that had tightened her pussy even more and made her body just shake in ecstasy. God, I loved that. And just as that shaking began, I blew my load in her.

I was in heaven and she was in Nirvana, both of us collapsing together in an orgasmic heap. My legs were numb and her pussy was sore. But all the stress of the day was gone and a content, serene smile was on her lips.

RexDaddy
RexDaddy
11 Followers