Working My Way Through College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fullcloset
fullcloset
135 Followers

Dale fucked me like that for only about five minutes before he came again. This time up my well greased and stretched ass.

I still hadn't cum when he let me go, and I rolled over on the floor, so Ellen came down and took my cock into her mouth again. It only took a few pumps before I was cumming in her mouth. Again, she fed me my cum in a sizzling kiss. I swallowed it all.


We all just laid there for a few minutes. It was Ellen who got up first. "Come on Dale, let's go home", she said as she helped him up off the floor. As he was putting his dick back in his pants, and zipping up, she turned to me and said, "I'll be back tomorrow. We have to teach you how to look like a slut on your own".

With that they both left, and left me there on the floor, wondering what was next.

I could hardly wait!

fullcloset
fullcloset
135 Followers
12