Working Stiff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipples were hard as my cock, but not quite as long, but those were the kind of nipples I could suck on for hours at at time. Hell, I would even love to put a load of cum on the, then lick it off and transfer it from my mouth to hers. In any event she played with her tits for a little while then it was back into her mouth. What surprised me about this was that both of us were fucking hot by then and she was working my cock like a wench of outstanding breeding! It wasn't long until she had another orgasm. At the height of her orgasm it was amazing I still had a cock left, she went into a frenzy on it, but that was fine with me because not only did it feel beyond awesome, and as a result I shoot another load of cum down her throat every bit as big as the first one, or so it seemed. And as before she continued playing with my pecker until she had another earth-moving orgasm. Fuck, I could get used to this woman!

For a little while she kept my cock in her mouth then she pulled out and stood, she turned to get her clothes off the wall hooks then turned back and I saw part of her face. I came close to yelling, but I kept looking, I needed to know for sure if that was who I thought it was.

I couldn't help it, I squatted down and looking through the glory hole my suspicions were correct. This redhead was my Aunt Georgiana ...

12