Workout with Lara Ch. 02

Story Info
Angelina gets another good, hard workout.
8.4k words
4.62
80.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

Firstly I just want to apologies for being so slow in getting this done. I've been busy with work as well as other things and suffered a lack of motivation. But I'll really try and hurry up my next story for you!

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don't use this without my permission. Now, on with the story!

*

Angelina opened her eyes sleepy and looked over at the clock, it's alarm buzzing away monotonously. The display read 9.30 as she somewhat clumsily reached out and turned it off, trying to bring herself awake. Angelina rubbed her eyes and sat up, licking her dry lips. The sheet dropped away from her as she sat up, slipping down to reveal her voluptuous breasts encased in the lacy black negligee she wore, which she'd put on because she wanted to feel sexy when in bed, even when she was alone. Angelina smiled as she felt her nipples harden under the sexy nightwear, thinking of the day she had ahead of her. She'd called Greg the day before to arrange another workout session, and knew it wouldn't be the kind of workout he'd give every customer.

Right now though, Angelina could only think of coffee. She pulled the sheet back and stepped out of bed, the negligee only reaching down just past her bum as she headed for the kitchen, stifling a yawn as she stretched. Her mind ran over various dirty ideas as to what might happen with Greg as she made the coffee, and felt her pussy moisten, her nipples straining at their lacy covering. She took her mug of coffee back to bed with her, sitting in bed with the sheets up to her stomach. She sipped her coffee, enjoying the taste as she started to properly wake up, feeling horny as she did every morning. Angelina looked sideways to the top draw of her bedside unit, eyeing it lustily, thinking of her favorite vibrator contained within. She licked her bee-stung lips unconsciously as she thought of the toy that she lustily enjoyed every morning just waiting mere inches away.

She pulled her eyes away from the draw and decided to control herself. She didn't want to give herself anything today, she wanted to get her pleasures from a real man, and she only had to wait a few hours. Angelina finished her coffee and stepped out of bed, shedding the thin nightwear and grabbing her towel. She walked naked to the bathroom, towel in hand and turned the shower on. The room quickly started to steam up as she stepped under the warm soothing water. Angelina gave a contented sigh as the water splashed down over her sexy curves, washing away the sleepiness. As she washed, she started to gently stroke her swollen pussy, just flicking the clit. She mumbled dreamily in pleasure until she realised what she was doing and fairly snatched her hand away, promising herself that she'd be relieved soon.

Angelina finished her shower and dried herself off and took a moment to decide what to wear. It only took her a moment to decide on the "Lara Croft" look with the tiny shorts and the tank top. She didn't bother to put any underwear on as she slipped into the cool material, feeling the rough seams on her smooth, shaven pussy lips. She shivered slightly in pleasure as she felt a tingle of pleasure from her pussy and squeezed her thighs together to prolong it. Angelina looked down to see her hard nipples poking through the tank top clear as day and felt them harden even more, feeling the wetness of her aching pussy, a slight gasp escaping her pouty lips. She slipped into her long coat and drew it around her shapely body, covering the outfit and her obvious arousal.

She headed out to the gym, walking the down to the large building on the edge of the city. She felt so sexy as cool winds blew around her bare legs, hearing her high heels clicking on the pavement as she walked along the street. A smile slid across her lips as she thought what people might think if they knew she was wearing the Lara Croft outfit and going commando underneath her flowing long coat. She giggled slightly as she turned the corner onto the road she needed, just a couple of minutes from the training centre.

Angelina clicked up the steps and through the front doors of the gym, the drop of the breeze making her coat flutter, offering a slight glimpse of her luscious leg to a young man by reception. She simply gave him a smile as she breezed past him, heading down to meet Greg personally in their training area. She found him doing some stretches near the boxing ring, limbering up. He looked up and smiled as she walked into the gym, eyeing her voluptuous figure as she walked up.

"Hi" Angelina said seductively as she slid behind him, sliding her arms round his waist and pressing her ample breasts into his back.

"All ready for the workout then?" he said, looking back over his shoulder at her.

"Absolutely. Have you got a good workout planned for us?" she whispered sexily

"I have some ideas, yes" Greg said with a sly smile.

"Good, but you need to help me change first" she said sexily, making a kiss sound with her plump lips. She turned and headed for the changing rooms, pulling Greg by one hand. He didn't try and resist and let the curvy actress lead him to the changing room. Once into the changing room, she stepped away from him and turned round. In a single motion she undid the coat and shrugged it off, revealing her sexy body in the tiny, tight Lara Croft outfit, her hard nipples showing through the material. Greg had seen it before, but was still blown away by it. He gave a slight gasp and a smile when he saw it. Angelina smiled slyly as she saw his reaction, feeling the cool air on her exposed legs.

"Like the outfit?" she said, knowing he did anyway by the growing bulge in his trousers.

"It's stunning, you just look poured into that" he said, eyeing her body. Angelina stepped forwards and grasped his growing cock through his trousers. That was all it took to finish him off to full hardness, feeling her nipples on his chest as she pressed herself against him. She slid down onto her knees and took hold of his waistband. In a single motion she drew his trousers and shorts down, his hardon nearly hitting her in the face as it sprung up to meet her.

"Someone's eager" she said in a sultry tone with a slight smile. Greg just smiled back as she licked her lips and dived down onto his rock hard 7" cock. He groaned slightly as the liquid heat of her mouth engulfed his hard cock, feeling her pouty, bee stung lips slide down his cock till her nose was in his pubic hair. He marveled at her talent, being able to deep throat on the first stroke without any trouble whatsoever. She sucked back up his shaft with a slurp, tonguing his cock and pouting her lips as she withdrew. Greg groaned at her technique and involuntarily grasped her head.

"Oh yeah like that" he said, his fingers pushing into her hair a little. Angelina smiled slightly around her mouthful, loving the effect she was having. She sucked hard, pulling back till just the head was in her mouth. Angelina sucked whilst swirling her tongue over and around the head of his cock, her hand gently fondling his balls. She loved the feeling of his hands on her head, his fingers twisting into her hair as she sucked him off. She felt her pussy wetten in anticipation of things to come, and from the lovely feeling of the cock in her mouth. Angelina dove back down on his cock again, slurping down the shaft. She felt the tip of his cock push into her throat as he nose pressed against him again.

She tongued the base of his cock hard, sucking as hard as she could, and then drew herself back up his 7" shaft. He moaned loudly, trying to restrain himself from grabbing her head hard and face fucking her. Angelina bobbed her head up and down, swirling her tongue around wherever she could. She pouted her famously plump lips as she slid up and down his shaft, feeling the bulbous head sliding in and out of her throat rapidly as she sped up to get him off. She slurped loudly on his cock as her lips slid up and down his shaft, glistening with her saliva. She pulled continued to fondle his balls as she pulled back to just the head of his cock and started sucking for all she was worth. Angelina nibbled at him with her meaty lips, just made for the job, and swirled her tongue around the head as she sucked.

"Here it comes...." Greg said breathlessly, sweat on his brow from the blowjob by Angelina. She didn't need to be told, she could already tell. With a last quick suckle at the head, she dove back down his shaft and tongued at the base of his cock. He exploded into her throat, his salty load shooting straight down her throat so she barely needed to swallow at all. She moaned in pleasure as his hot cum slipped down her throat, making her feel quite satisfied. Greg held her head tightly as he came, sighing loudly in relief as she continued to suck. His hands fell from her head as he slumped back against the wall to catch his breath, wiping his forehead. Angelina gave a last slurp and slid from his cock, dragging her tongue from the tip. She stood up and looked at him.

"That was fantastic" he said, staring at her hard nipples.

"My pleasure" she purred, licking her pouty lips and then blowing him a kiss as she looked at him sexily.

"Time we tried some proper workout techniques don't you think?" Greg said, smiling back as he pulled his trousers up.

"Yeah, I can't just practise what I already know can I?" she replied with a giggle. Greg couldn't help but laugh. She followed him to the ring and he held the rope down for her to step in, eyeing her as she did so. He looked at her smooth thighs and rounded arse in the tiny shorts as she bent over to enter the ring. A quick image of the ponytail flashed through his mind and his cock twitched, still not fully down after the blowjob and recovering quickly with the curvy actress in front of him.

Angelina started stretching herself, working her limbs one by one. Greg stepped into the ring and was quite close to her as she bent over to touch her toes. She arched her back and pushed herself back onto him, pressed her curvy bum against his groin, feeling his hard cock pushing between her cheeks.

"Ready for me again already?" she said with a hint of mock surprise as she smiled, her ponytail hanging down onto the mat next to her. Angelina stood up, grabbing the bottom of her top as she did. She straightened up and turned round, then pulled the top up over her head, her large breasts bouncing free. They hung down slightly on her chest, though still remained firm and rounded, the hard nipples capping the dark, crinkled aureoles. They embraced in a deep, long, tongue-swapping kiss, and Angelina's pouty lips pressed against Greg's. He pushed her back into the corner, her back bouncing firmly against the padding, her large breasts jiggling as she did.

"More than ready" Angelina whispered sexily, feeling the bulge in Greg's trousers pressing against her stomach. She gave him another kiss as his fingers deftly unbuttoned her little shorts, then wrestled them down to her feet. She kicked them off her feet and stood naked in the corner of the ring. Angelina pressed herself against Greg and pulled his trousers and shorts down again to let his cock bounce free. She felt it hit her stomach and moaned slightly in lust. She held onto him and he bent his knees slightly and then thrust upwards, impaling her on his cock in a single thrust. Angelina grunted loudly as she was filled up, his cock driving into her wet cunt with no resistance, slipping between her hot, dripping lips. She hooked her right leg up over the second rope to spread herself and settled her left leg to support her. Angelina took hold of the ropes and started pulsing her muscles around Greg's cock as he started thrusting hard in and out of her.

"Mmmmm yeah!" Angelina yelled, grinding her pubic bone against him as he thrust in and out of her soaked pussy. Her firm breasts bounced with every thrust, the ring ropes bouncing in her hands from her back being pushed against the corner padding. She grunted loudly as he thrust in, her eyes closing as she licked her puffy, bee-stung lips in lust. Greg pumped into her hard, holding her heaving ribs tightly in his strong hands. Angelina kissed him hard as she felt herself being shoved against the padding, feeling her dripping pussy being filled with every stroke. She loved the feeling of the padding sticking to her hot, smooth back.

Angelina hooked her leg round the rope tighter as Greg continued to pound into her, gripping her tightly and almost inhibiting her breathing. But she loved the feeling of being pinned back and fucked, Greg slamming his hard cock in and out of her. She moaned in pleasure, pulsing her strong muscles around his cock rhythmically. He groaned in pleasure, kissing her pouty lips, his tongue sliding between them and finding hers. Angelina felt the orgasm building in her tummy, it fluttering slightly as her clit was pressured from a change in Greg's penetration angle. She squeezed herself on him and moved as much as she could against him, hearing their bodies slapping together.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Angelina yelled as her orgasm washed over her, her pussy spasming around Greg's impaling manhood. He pumped her hard as she came, pulling and pinching her nipples, which felt like an electric shock into her, overwhelming her in pleasure. Angelina gave him a final clench and then relaxed. Greg stopped abruptly, and she looked up questioningly as she tried to catch her breath. He pulled out of her with a slightly pop, her juices running down her inner thighs. She marveled at his thick, hard cock, glistening with her juices, it bobbing with his heartbeat.

Greg pulled her out of the corner, her feet stumbling slightly since her legs were still weak from her orgasm. He turned her towards the rope and then pushed down on her back. Angelina took the hint and bent over, letting him push her between the ropes, the springy rope settling in the front of her hips. Greg took hold of her hips and pushed his cock against her cunt again, the slick head starting to push her lips open.

"No, not there" she whispered, clenching her pussy lips. Greg teased the head of his cock up the back of her swollen, sticky lips as he thought for a second what she meant. He realised what she wanted, and moved his cock up between her soft, rounded arse cheeks, already lubed with her juices. He located her tight back hole and took a good hold on her hips before starting to push. His cock eased her open and started to edge into her before she suddenly clenched and her sphincter forced him out. Angelina pushed herself from between the ropes and his grasp and stood up. She turned to him and looked him squarely in the eyes. She had a somewhat fierce, determined look on her face.

"I like my ass taken hard and fast OK? Don't mess about being gentle, just give it to me. Got that?" she said, looking him straight in the face.

"Hard and fast, got it" he said, then grabbed her shoulders and turned her round. Her nipples caught on the rope as she was pushed through it, causing her to gasp. She settled back as she had been, and then felt a stinging slap on her bum from Greg. Angelina moaned quietly in pleasure as Greg positioned himself. One hand holding her hip like before, but the other grabbed her long, "Lara Croft" ponytail. He wrapped it around his hand and pulled firmly, then moved his hips to push his head against her sphincter. Greg took hold of her hip and thrust forwards hard, pulling back on her ponytail, yanking her head back as she screamed in pain. He drove himself all the way into her as she bucked underneath him, groaning loudly in and mix of pain and pleasure as her arse was violated.

"You like that don't you?" Greg said with a smirk, pulling on her ponytail tightly as he pulled back and then gave another hard, full length thrust into her tight, forbidden hole. Angelina struggled to keep her feet on the mat as the rope bounced with the thrusts, her hands holding tightly to the bottom rope as Greg started to thrust in and out of her, her sphincter hugging every contour of his impaling cock. Greg felt her body tense under him, and started thrusting hard into her, giving her nearly his full length with as much power as he could. He intended to give her a good solid buggering, just as she'd said she liked. She bit her bottom lip to stifle her groans of pain as he thrust powerfully into her arse, stretching her sphincter and slamming his hips against her buttocks.

Her eyes closed as a particularly hard, deep thrust sent a wave of pleasure through her, followed by a slight feeling of pain as he withdrew. Her pussy was soaked, and from her position she could see her juices starting to dribble from her swollen, shaven lips. Her hard clit stood prominently, begging to be played with as her arse was drilled hard. Angelina moaned in pleasure, feeling the cock driving deep into her rear, her tight sphincter hugging his shaft. She gave a yelp as he gave another sharp thrust into her back door, causing her to clench on him. Angelina heard Greg groan slightly in pleasure as she gripped him and smiled, relaxing her body fully and settling down to be given what was going to be a very pleasurable anal fuck.

Greg felt her body relax under him and tightened his grip on her hair. He wrapped her ponytail right up round his hand and pulled her tightly, his hand only just behind her head, pulling it back. She gave a squeal as her grabbed her, holding onto the ropes with one hand as her other snaked down over her stomach to her dripping pussy. Angelina was unable to control herself any longer and started rubbing her bald lips, fondling her hard clit between her fingers. She groaned loudly in pleasure, feeling his cock thrusting in and out of her arse as she rubbed her clit hard. Angelina was on the brink, so just a few seconds stroking herself was enough to get her off. She screamed loudly in ecstasy as she orgasmed hard, her arsehole clamping down tightly on Greg as he thrust in.

Greg felt her sphincter shut tightly on him, gripping and squeezing him hard as she moaned and tensed through her orgasm. It was more than enough to send him over the edge, and with a grunt he drove himself through her tightened muscles and let go. She groaned in pain from the thrust and pull on her hair, still mid way through her orgasm. Angelina thrust back a couple of times and then caught her breath for a second as Greg finished pumping cum into her hot arse. She pushed away from the ropes and then pulled off his cock with a slight pop, his cock still semi hard. Angelina spun round, dropped onto her knees and grabbed his hips. She dived forwards and sucked his softening cock into her mouth, slurping at it with her tongue and large, full lips. Greg groaned in pleasure as she sucked him clean, tasting the mix of her arse and his cum as she did so. She finished sucking with a long lick off the tip of his cock, and the stood up, giving a very deliberate wipe of her mouth.

Greg leaned back on the ropes to catch his breath, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. Angelina smiled at him contentedly for a moment, then leaned forward and pressed herself against him. She leaned up so her head was next to his and whispered in his ear where she lived and what time he should show up. Angelina then slid back, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and turned away. She bent down to collect her tiny outfit, quickly stepping into the shorts and pulling them up her sweaty thighs. Angelina deftly buttoned them up and pulled her top on, pulling it down over her voluptuous form. She turned and gave a sexy smile and quick wink, then headed out of the ring towards the changing room. A second later Greg saw her emerge, blowing him a kiss before walking from the room, her long coat flowing around toned calf muscles.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers