Workplaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day the president came into my office and said that the board of directors had just had a meeting discussing my initial employment agreement and that they were unhappy with one of its provisions. My mind went "What now? - Is this just too good to last?" knowing how conventional board members can be, but he went on to explain that they had read my books and were objecting to "unpaid." The board had decided that my message needed to get out and any such activities would be fully paid. He then went on to propose that since the company had a printing department (for manuals and things) that seldom ran at anywhere near capacity, they could publish all of my books. He went on to say that he had been talking to marketing and while no-one over there had any direct experience in book sales the VP for marketing had a brother who was high up in one of the major book store chains and had been explaining the real workings of the business to him. He was proposing to set up a publishing division with my books as their initial offering. He suggested that we would have a reasonably standard royalty agreement. Of course I said OK.

With a glint in his eye, he then said that he felt badly that Carol no longer worked for a VP and decided to remedy that by making me the VP for advanced development. Carol and I both received significant increases in salary.

About one month after the contact with Song-Li in the lake Carol invited us both to dinner one Friday night. We had a wonderful and very relaxed conversation and it ended with Song-Li spending the weekend in my apartment. We just cuddled and talked the first night. We explored why she was so painfully shy in general but was willing to be sexually aggressive with me, why I was somehow safe, why this was somehow proper. She might have come to this from a place of a shattered personality but did not. This developed in ways that caused me to feel very honored and somewhat humble. Things got hot and heavy Saturday afternoon (Contraception was not a problem because Carol had taken her to see her gynecologist the day after the incident at the lake). Carol stayed deep in my mind during the entire time and later communicated how interesting it was to see sex from just the male perspective.

Here again "The choice is only to love at all." I asked Carol why she was pushing me to make love with Song-Li and she answered: "It was the right thing to do."

The next week at work Song-li started to speak at meetings and her wardrobe started to change into a more normal attire. She often dressed in very beautiful silk dresses with a strong oriental style. They often had a slit up the side. She even wore one once which was slit up to her hip. Great legs and I didn't see panties.

She started dating one of the other engineers and less than a year later they got married. She asked me to give her away. We never had sex after that one weekend just lots of talks and hugs. She continued her spiritual development such that she lead a Friday discussion. On the one year anniversary of my weekend with Song-Li her new husband stopped by my office to thank me. He explained things from still another perspective where he presented tremendous beauty in our actions. When he finished I felt very loved not only by Song-li but also by her husband. Wow!

Shortly after this Filipina and I did buy a house in the equestrian area near the new city. We purchased a large house with an attached barn, on a hilltop with a spring fed pond in the front yard and lots of pasture fenced and cross-fenced. The property included a guest house as well as a small apartment over the barn. There was a solar heated swimming pool complete with a computer controlled automatic chlorinator on a large deck on the side of the house opposite the barn. It was totally surrounded with a privacy hedge.

My wife hired a young lady named Julia to clean stalls and otherwise help take care of the barn. She was sufficiently competent that Filipina was comfortable about traveling and leaving her in charge of the horse care. Filipina bought two more horses. We finally rented the apartment to Julia. At various times one or more of our kids and their families visited and stayed in the guest house. Julia also helped with the housecleaning and maintained the pool. We gave Julia permission to use the pool.

Filipina gave Carol riding lessons. Filipina joined several horse groups and soon had a good circle of friends. The local show circuit was more relaxed and cooperative than our old environment and she really enjoyed showing here. She also did rather well. There was a local poetry group that Filipina found delightful. This contained several widely published poets who made it their business to encourage and help her get published in major journals also. Filipina also found the local public library to be wonderful and the local bookstores to be very well stocked.

Carol and I continued to work together in writing additional books and would meet two or three evenings a week, either at my home or her apartment. Writing seemed to go much slower than it had at the beginning. What we wrote however was, if anything, even better.

The company not only published my spiritual books and the ones Carol and I wrote together but they also published two books of Carol's jokes and cartoons. After the books were published and doing well the president and Dave discussed making Carol a VP. She demurred saying that she liked the existing arrangement just fine and that being a VP would make it harder for the low level employees of the company to relate to her and she did not want the additional barrier. She did however accept a raise in pay to the same level as mine. Her level of spending did not rise.

The book business really took off and I spent a great deal of time traveling on book tours. Carol, of course, went too. The flood of mail demonstrated that my and our material was really helping people connect with their higher selves. Many letters asked questions which lead to new insights and new things to write about.

One year after I joined the new company the second design was out and turned into an even bigger seller than the first. By eighteen months profits had tripled and then tripled again. The culture of the firm had changed and all sorts of people were brimming with great ideas. The culture developed into one of people becoming more genuinely helpful and quick to share knowledge and skills. The companies traditional products were all redesigned without my involvement in ways that made them both better and cheaper to produce. With all of this increased production we leased two large buildings adjacent to our existing site and promptly filled them both. Many of the new hires were beautiful women who just happened to also be extremely competent employees and one day I had occasion to talk with the director of human resources and I asked her how she found them. She laughed and said: "I don't find them, they find us."

The book sales roared ahead with two spiritual books and one of Carol's joke and cartoon books on the best seller list at the same time. We did numerous TV shows. Carol was invited to several of the late night comedy shows as a humor writer. She received several job offers to write for television, which she turned down flat.

There was a downside to the fame that came with the success with the books. The telephone would ring off the hook. We changed phone numbers several times but still people would find both Carol and I. The TV people were the worst. This seriously impacted our ability to write. Carol ended up needing her own secretary in the office.

More and more people were becoming attuned to the spiritual reality and its application to corporate operations and relationships such that when came time for me to retire from the company the business was on a solid footing and could continue what I had nurtured without my help. I came to believe that I did not start the revolution within this company, our president was trying to do that, but had been groping without a clear vision as to how to bring it about. He had both a vision and the wisdom now and also wrote a book. It became a best seller.

Profits were up by a factor of one hundred since I joined the firm. Prophets were up even more but that is harder to quantify. The company had grown by a factor of ten in staff. We had added facilities in two other states. We were about two thirds women. Even the engineering department was mostly women.

When it came time for me to retire we made an agreement that I would continue to be available as a consultant and the company would continue to act as my publisher with the existing royalty arrangement. The royalties, dividends on a large block of stock and a very nice pension would provide a very nice income. Likewise between Carol's royalties and her investments she could retire at any time also.

My actual retirement was a major event however. They had a ceremony in the company auditorium which was standing room only with remote tv setup around both the facility and the other plants so that everyone who was interested could watch. The board of directors was there and gave me a special plaque. I did give a short talk and a one point asked everyone to hold hands for a mantra/prayer for peace and harmony in the world. The prana flow was terrific. By the end of the meeting the spiritual energy in the room was incredible. What was surprising to me was that there was also a great deal of sexual energy present. At the end I was mobbed with hugs both erotic and melding. Several young ladies even went so far as to make amorous suggestions. It was quite an event.

That evening there was a big dinner for me and again it was huge, completely taking over the largest restaurant in the city. Again I was mobbed with hugs. Filipina really enjoyed herself.

Sunday there was an additional party at the lake, at the north end naturally. The event was supposed to start at 11:00 but I got there at 10:30 to find the place packed. By 11 our crowd had overflowed the official clothing optional area and the park officials were kind enough to expand the area for us. Most of the single women in the company attended as well as some of the married ones. Virtually everyone was nude. Carol finally appeared nude in public also, wearing just her camera.

At one point looking at the sea of beautiful girls I thought: "Hugh Hefner- Eat your heart out."

I didn't try to do a talk but just mingled and chatted with people. This generally involved a girl or two (or occasionally three) touching me, wrapping an arm around me, and often placing my hand or hands around them. I was forever being asked to spread suntan lotion, especially on places that were not tanned. Lots of hugging, even girls I had never met before were hugging me tight, hugging me tender. There was lots of spiritual energy and lots of sexual energy. Wow.

Carol let me know that she approved especially when the girl involved was a virgin and Carol could sense this. A number of these girls made various suggestions, some subtle and some not. Carol was encouraging me to plan to follow through in a number of cases (but not in others) and at one point was telepathically singing "Life is just a bowl of cherries." It was a wonderful day.

Carol went home that night and created a file on her computer called BowlofCherries which contained 34 names, addresses and phone numbers. In each case Carol added a photograph or two along with a description as to why she believed or sensed that a coupling between this person and myself would be appropriate, proper and growing.

My reaction was first to point out to Carol that she alone was enough to satisfy my sexual desires. I also said that I felt that to make love was to establish a bond that would last the rest of this lifetime and into others and that at this point in my spiritual journey I needed to reduce not increase my karmic bonds.

Carol said that I should think of them as thirty four of my ten thousand milkmaids.

I responded "Oh, now you think I am Krishna."

She answered: "Of course, isn't everyone."

This got a long discussion going as we explored possibilities.

Carol became more serious saying "Actually I do not expect you to bed every girl on that list, but one or two, or maybe more might help you with a project you have long desired, your book on romance as a spiritual practice. Our romance is totally spiritual at it's core but our telepathic link is so unusual and such a strong part of our relationship that we cannot be the basis of such a book. Our telepathic link will allow me to observe what happens and provide an additional perspective of it. This will also be an interesting challenge for you in staying out of ego."

We tried to continue to write at either her apartment or at my home but had constant interruptions at both. I ended up hiring a secretary for my home which solved the interruption problem but changed the energy such that it was hard to write. My home office overlooked the pool and Julia did not make things easier by skinny dipping regularly. She is a truly lovely girl.

Carol solved the problem by finding a small house on a point of wooded land overlooking a small lake. We were able to rent it furnished and it had a large living room with solid windows facing the lake. There was also a screened porch facing a stream with a waterfall which fed into the lake. There was a deep pool at the base of the waterfall which made a marvelous swimming hole. This place had very good vibrations and we installed two computers and used it for writing. We had total privacy. We needed it.