Worlds Apart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bed," I managed to get out between pants. I had to have him inside me again. Now.

"As you wish." He swung me up into his arms, and our mouths mashed together in a hot, wet kiss as he moved us to the bedroom again.

I landed on my back, bouncing slightly, giggling. He stood at the foot of the bed between where my feet dangled off the edge. There wasn't much light with the candles dying out, but I swear his eyes flickered again with fire.

I sucked my lower lip between my teeth and smiled up at him, pulling the sides of the shirt open. I actually heard him growl, and then my eyes dropped down to where he was lowering his zipper. I whimpered, remembering how he had grown twice the first time we had sex. What did he look like to start with?

"Do not be afraid, Danae."

I licked my lips, my eyes darting up to his for only a second before returning to the prize he was unveiling. "You may be big, but I'm not scared."

"That is good to hear." He pushed his slacks down, bending as he did so in a way that I could not see his cock. And then he was crawling across the bed toward me.

Try as I might, I could not see him. But damn, I felt him when he laid between my legs and covered my mouth with his. His cock jerked against the inside of my thigh, and I could tell it was thick and hot and definitely big. I whimpered, arching my hips up to him.

"Shh. All in good time." He teased me with his tongue until I was moaning and gripping his shoulders from behind.

I was going delirious when he finally lifted himself and put his hand between us. His fingers pushed into my heat and slickness, flicking my clit with his thumb. Then he rose up even more.

I took the opportunity to glance down...and wished I hadn't. What I saw almost made my heart stop, and it definitely stole my breath away. Understanding dawned, yet I was powerless to stop him. So as he entered me—ever so slowly just as before—I clamped my eyes shut and cried silent tears, wondering what nightmare I had woken up in.

All I could see behind my eyelids was his hand guiding his cock...and the diamond-shaped head above his fist that had looked back at me with two glowing red eyes while a forked tongue slithered in and out between a pair of glistening fangs.

I choked as I felt him push in all the way, pull out, stroke his cock, and push back in bigger than he had been. I dreaded what I could only imagine would happen after he did that a couple of times. The sharp stab as those fangs latched onto something within me. The dull tugging as he stroked his mutated cock, pushing and pulling that reptilian head back and forth—along with whatever it had attached to. The pleasure on my part diluting my senses so I would not realize what was really happening. The need for the handcuffs in case I had. Yet he had foregone them this time...

"You have no idea how long I've searched for you, Danae." Vincente brushed his lips against mine as he held himself over me. "How perfect we will be together."

The conversation we'd had over the wine before we had first entered the bedroom visualized in my head. While not exactly done in the same manner regular snakes would reproduce, it wasn't hard to imagine what he had meant when he'd said his culture married primarily for reproduction. To deduce what the snake head had chosen to—needed to—attach itself to...and the most likely purpose for that forked tongue.

I couldn't believe I wasn't sick to my stomach with this enlightenment. Maybe the wine was affecting me more than I cared to admit. My despair slowly birthed curiosity. I could no longer deny that other-worldly atmosphere about my lover. Once more, I wavered between wanting to run away and desiring to understand him more.

How old was this culture of his? Where had it derived from? What part did I play besides the recipient of his seed?

The style and decoration of his private quarters now made sense. His formal approach to his guests...to Cristal...to me. The way his temperature fluctuated depending on our proximity.

It was stupid of me not to see the hints that he had dropped. But how could I have known what he was implying? That the truth was so much more...twisted?

Pleasure crept up and drowned out any reasoning in my head. My body reacted on impulse to what Vincente was doing to me. And when it was over, I was exhausted both physically and emotionally. I was still crying, shivering. Still not believing this had all happened...twice.

Vincente turned me so my back was against him. He wrapped me in his arms and planted soft kisses over my shoulder and neck. One hand cupped and fondled my breast and nipple. The other rested on my belly, stroking lightly. He kept whispering against my hair, "Shh, Danae. You're safe now with me."

I wanted to wake up from this dream. From this nightmare. But I could not fight it. I could not escape. And I wasn't sure that I wanted to. Which scared me even more.

~ H