Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, Joan... take this instead..." he said, huskily, as he stooped over her and guided himself into her.

They both stared as his manhood entered her. Joan was shocked and thrilled. He had always shied away from penetrative sex with her, and when he put on the condom she had assumed it was for oral sex. Guilt had always held him back from entering her. But she knew he had reached the point of no return in his mind now. She looked him in the face and smiled encouragingly. She crooned with pleasure at the feel of him pressing gently but firmly into her already-aroused, wet pussy.

"Are you sure, darlin?" she asked, genuinely reluctant to appear to be pushing him in an unwanted direction.

"Oh yes, Joan. I want to... ah... I want to fuck you. And I'm going to..."

"Oooh yes, darlin! Yessss!" she hissed. Until now he had always spoken politely and his explicit language surprised and thrilled her.

He covered her mouth with his. They kissed fervently and sloppily as Laurence increased his pace. He reached one hand down and kneaded and pawed her breast, bracing his other hand against the back of the armchair.

No words passed between them, each preoccupied with the intensity of the moment; the only sounds were the sounds of their bodies against each other, the sensual rustling of her dress and their guttural grunts of near-primordial lust and pleasure. Laurence was slightly embarrassed at the passion and slobbering nature of their kisses, but Joan was clearly as swept along as he was. He was not squeezing her breasts hard enough to hurt her, but the sensation and the his slight loss of restraint sent a surge of juicy arousal through her.

She raised her hips and clasped his chubby waist with her thighs. She clung to him with her hands as he shifted angle slightly to increase his friction inside her.

He slowed down and built up the pace again. He even withdrew and, taking inspiration from what he had just seen, held his condom-covered erection in his hand and slapped it against her yielding mound, loving the feel and the sight as he watched his hardness tapping against her yielding softness. Joan was impressed at his staying power given his age and the high pitch of his pent-up arousal.

She, too, gazed at the rude sight of his erection, its condom-covered tip glistening with her juices, as it slapped against her. She gave a low moan.

"Put it in, Laurence. Put it back in and make me come! Fuck me, Laurence! Fuck me! Do it! Do it!" she urged.

For a moment he stared into her face. Her pupils were dilated, and her expression was slightly contorted with desire. He had not seen her so driven before.

He pushed himself back inside her welcoming, clasping flesh and stooped over her, kissing and sucking her soft breasts greedily as he pounded into her. He felt her pushing up against him as he pumped inside her. Still bracing himself against the chair with one hand, he sought her pussy with his other.

The fabric of her panties pressed against his fingers. It was a little annoying, but it was a naughty, arousing annoyance all the same. It spoke of her wantonness, as if her drive to be sated was so strong that to undress would be an unnecessary intrusion. So, with her panties pressing against his hand, Laurence began to frig her hard, slimy clit.

His breathing became shallow as he thrust faster, and after a few minutes he gritted his teeth and drove hard and deep into her. He held himself steady as he felt himself spurting and pumping inside her. Then, though spent, he resumed his thrusts and his fingering of her until she, too, came, grinding up against him as her pleasure gripped and shook her.

It was a powerful orgasm, one of the strongest she had known. The strong emotional aspect had made it so. She had seen his eager gaze upon her before he had come to join her, and her desirability to him made her feel good. Then there had been the lewdness of masturbating before him. And her deft self-pleasuring had meant that she was already nearing the brink when he had entered her.

Besides that she almost felt as if he had abandoned his virginity to her, having refrained from penetrative sex on their previous liaisons. It was deliciously appropriate given that she was wearing her wedding dress and headdress and veil. And the strength of his desire and ardour had aroused her enormously, and fuelled her own. She grinned as she looked into his red, chubby, kindly, perspiring face.

They both gave a low, embarrassed chuckle as he eased himself from her and led her to the bed. He looked at his watch, sensing that in just a few hours' time their night of "unbridalled" lust -- he smiled at the pun -- would be over.

12