Wrath of Ah Puch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't understand their entire conversation but knew that the priest was arguing that Elisabeth should have been sacrificed to complete the rite. Mael yelled back at him, pulling the mask from his head to place his face directly in front of the priest, making him back against the wall. My guards were tense, fidgeting with their swords.

I looked at Elisabeth, hoping she would gain consciousness, recognize me, and that somehow I could reassure her. She hadn't been killed so maybe we would be set free, maybe we could even escape. She didn't look back at me. Her head was turned to the side and she didn't move. I looked at her naked body, the red paint glistening on her light skin, her arms limp at her side, and her legs spread apart, one knee bent to the side. I frowned as I noticed something that looked like a light fluid shining between her legs, dripping from her. I couldn't tell what it was and thought that it might be blood, but it looked too pale to be blood.

I turned as a commotion broke out between Mael and the priest. Mael reached out and pulled the dagger from the priest's sheath. The priest jumped back against the wall and Mael lifted the dagger to his throat and held it there, yelling and cursing. The guards held their weapons at the ready but would do nothing, not against their king. Mael ripped the headdress off of the priest's head and threw it on the ground. The priest was nodding his head, trying to appease the mad ruler, to apologize for his disagreement.

Eventually, Mael pulled the dagger away and stepped away from the priest, who fell to his knees to ask for forgiveness. Mael stood over him and let him grovel for a while and then dropped the dagger to the ground. The priest thanked him again, picked up his dagger, and scurried away.

Mael turned around, his eyes falling angrily on me for a few seconds, and then walked over to the altar. He stood over Elisabeth, staring down at her, his eyes moving over her naked body. He touched her thigh, running his palm along her skin, his tongue licking across his lips.

I suddenly understood what had happened, why he had not sacrificed her to Ah Puch and why the priest and he had fought. Mael wanted to rape her. He wanted to rape this white woman from beyond the jungle and have her as his god had earlier.

Then, he grabbed her waist and yanked her to the end of the altar, flipping her onto her stomach. He pulled her towards him until her legs dangled off the altar, her feet resting on the floor, and he pressed himself against her butt. He ran his hands up and down her back, her butt, and down her thighs. The guards shifted anxiously as they watched Mael grinding his pelvis against Elisabeth's butt and rubbing his hands over her. Elisabeth was moaning softly like she waking up from a drugged sleep.

He stepped back and shifted his grass skirt so that his erect penis jutted out. He pressed it against her and then easily slid inside of her. He worked it in and out of her for a bit as he watched it penetrating her. Then he grabbed her thighs and spread them wider so he could press his body against her and pushed into her further.

As he began to pound into her harder I saw Elisabeth starting to stir, waking from her shock or from the drug they might have given her. She blinked her eyes and she turned her head to look around the room, her eyes trying to focus as she gained consciousness.

"Elisabeth," I whispered to her, trying to get her attention.

Mael turned his head and yelled at me, never missing a single thrust as he raped her. One of the guards kicked me in my side, but his kick was weak and barely hurt me. He must have been too stunned or too turned on to care about me.

Mael glared at me, a twisted grin on his dark face, as he continued forcing himself in and out of her. He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him further so her butt and stomach were almost hanging off of the altar. Her hands grasped at the altar as he dragged her backwards. He uttered some curses, spittle flying from his lips, and then drove into her hard. She grunted as he started to pound into her harder and faster, wanting to abuse her as he raped her.

I wished she had stayed unconscious for this and hoped that her mind was still too foggy to make sense of this second rape, but I think she knew what was happening. Her eyes darted about the room and finally settled on me. She could barely focus on me as her body was being pummeled back and forth, but I could see the look in her eyes, scared and confused.

Mael began grunting louder, slamming his penis into her, his hands grasping her waist tightly, and then he started moving very quickly, his grunts turning into a yell, making Elisabeth scream as he pistoned in and out of her, his whole body tense. Then he snapped his hips against her and pushed her back against the altar as he ejaculated inside of her. Elisabeth began to cry softly and turned her head away from me as he continued pumping slowly, leaning over her.

Then, I felt a tremor. The ground shook subtly underneath me. Nobody else seemed to notice. The guards stood there watching Mael and made no sign that they felt it. They felt the next tremor because the two standing next to me fell down.

Mael shot up, still inside of her and still grasping her waist. The priest ran across the room and fell against Mael, knocking them both to the ground, as the ground shook again with a deep rumbling and grinding inside the temple. Dust fell from the ceiling in a heavy cloud. The guards were yelling and scrambling out of the room.

The two guards beside me tried to stand, but were knocked back down by another tremor that shook the temple violently. I pulled my knees under me and raised myself up to my feet. I stumbled towards the altar, the ground moving under me, threatening to knock me down, but kept my feet, my eyes locked on Elisabeth as she rolled to her side, looking towards me with large, fearful eyes. Large pieces of the ceiling were striking the floor with large thuds.

Weakly, Elisabeth pressed herself up and I saw Mael gain his feet behind her, his eyes glaring with hatred, pieces of the ceiling raining about the altar. I slammed into the altar beside her and quickly turned around, offering my bound hands to her. I felt her hand slide into my grasp and I pulled her forward as I tried to run. Her feet hit the ground and she fell, but I dragged her behind me.

Then, I was knocked down by a loud rumble and a crash. I rolled to my side and saw a large stone from the ceiling was resting on the altar with Mael's body crushed underneath it. He must have been trying to crawl across the altar to chase us when it fell and it would have crushed Elisabeth if she had still been lying there. The priest scrambled to his feet, his horrified eyes staring at his king smashed in front of him and stumbled away.

Another piece of the ceiling fell and struck the ground between the altar and me, obscuring my view of Mael's crushed body. That broke me from my shock and I realized that we were about to die here if I didn't move. Elisabeth had risen to her knees and I pushed myself up, yelling at her to get moving. I grabbed her hand behind me again and I stumbled out of the temple, barely able to stay on my feet with my hands tied behind me and the ground shaking beneath me. We got far away from the temple, fell on the ground, and watched it finally tumble down, emitting a large cloud of dust and debris. The tremors stopped and the world was silent.

Once the people came and saw the destroyed temple they began wailing and screaming. The priest came and told them what happened inside and they began praying to Ah Puch for forgiveness for their king who had not only dishonored their tribe by not sacrificing the woman to the god but had taken her for himself.

They untied me and offered to take us away from their village, afraid that we might bring more bad luck to them. A few days later we were delivered to the nearest point of civilization, a logging camp. Since then I've kept playing the events of that night over in my head. Perhaps the people had been right and it had been Ah Puch that raped Elisabeth and then destroyed the temple. Maybe. All I know is that I no longer care what happens to those people and hope that the wrath of Ah Puch comes and destroys them all since he never did get his sacrifice.

12