Wrath of Khan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arousal builds again: there is something within me that still begs for satisfaction. I'm filled with a hunger to feel you deeper inside me. My hips move against you, trying to press your long tongue further in, seeking to ease the intense hunger that burns deep inside.

Once my pussy has been cleaned to your satisfaction, you work your way up my body on your elbows. As your face comes even with mine, you press your lips to my mouth in a passionate kiss.

My lips part and I taste my juices on you as I suck your tongue into my mouth. Wrapping my arms around you I pull you down on me, purring with pleasure as I feel your again rock hard cock jutting into my soft stomach. Pulling away from your lips, our eyes meet, my gaze pleading with you in my need. I grind my hips against yours as I whisper beseechingly in your ear: "I need you inside me. . . . Please baby! God, I need it so bad!"

Grinning wickedly, you jump off the couch and throw me over your shoulder: I squeal in surprise and pleasure, as you carry me off to the bedroom. Tossing me down on the bed, you fall upon me with a growl of lust.

With a growl of my own I push you onto your back. You watch hungrily as I crawl over you, my heavy breasts swaying rhythmically beneath me as I straddle your chest. The tip of your drooling cock rubs against my firm buttocks and I push back so it presses harder against me, tracing wet circles on my smooth flesh.

I lean forward so that my breasts dangle tantalizingly in front of your face: unable to resist you lift your head and take one of my jutting nipples in your mouth, kneading the other breast in your hand. I shiver in delight as my areolas contract still further at your touch.

You let your teeth graze across the tips of my nipple, drawing a soft gasp from me as little shocks run from my nipples to my pussy.

Evidence of my heat drips from between my legs, pooling on your chest. I catch your lips with my own, kissing you deeply, wantonly. My body quivers with pleasure as your hands stroke my swollen breasts and pinch my nipples. Balancing myself on my elbows as we continue to kiss, I press my lips to yours hungrily as our tongues wrestle passionately. Lowering my hips, I rock them against you, rubbing my slit across your stomach.

With a moan of desire I pull away from you, sitting up on my haunches. Moving my knees back slightly, I position my dripping pussy lips above the thick head of your cock. Slowly, I start to lower myself on it.

You tremble, anticipating the heavenly feeling of your cock entering my hot cunt. You desperately will your body to stay still, the way you know I want you to, but are afraid you won't be able to stop yourself from thrusting into me once you feel the moist heat of my velvet lips embracing you. Your body starts at the first feeling of contact with my pussy, but you are able to bring yourself back under control. Amazingly you manage to lie still as I slowly, inexorably, drive your throbbing cock into my tight, clasping depths.

My eyes slid shut, a dreamy expression on my face. I focus on the sensation of your thick cock slowly penetrating me, spreading me wide, forcing its way further and further into my tight cunt. God it's so good! Just feeling your engorged head plowing my velvet pussy threatens to shatter my self-control. My hips find just the right angle and plunge down on you. My swollen clit meets your hips and tingles with joy. Rapidly flexing my pelvic muscles, I milk your cock with the slick walls of my cunt while I grind my clit against you.

"Mmmmmmm, oh fuck, . . . oh that's so good!" I groan ecstatically, "God I love the way you fill me. . . ."

As your shaft buries itself deep inside me, my pussy throbs around it. The fire my clit has ignited in me sends shuddering waves of pleasure through me. Lust burning within my veins like liquid fire.

Our hearts pound to the rhythm of lust dancing in our heated bodies. The sweet, hot nectar of my desire flowing over your cock, out past my swollen pussy lips and down over your balls, running down the crack of your ass.

"Uhhhhhh," you moan through clenched teeth, "I, I can't, . . . ohhhhh, . . . please! I need to move. . . ."

Our lust-filled eyes meet. Reaching forward with both hands, I caress your chest: rubbing the hard nubs of your nipples until you quake beneath me.

"Can you hold still for a few more minutes please? I'm almost there baby! I want to cum with you this time. I want to feel your hot cum shooting into me, flooding me while I cum hard on your cock." I beg softly.

My hands stroke your chest in time with my pussy's contractions around your straining cock. Every squeeze sends a flash of white-hot need surging through your aching body and presses my clit against you, driving me closer and closer.

You writhe beneath me, desperately fighting for control. The pleasure builds within you! Your body begs to move, to thrust against the wet heat engulfing your shaft. I pull slowly off your cock until only the head remains inside, my cunt gripping it tightly, my flesh pulsing against your helmet.

"Ohhhhh god," you whimper, and my own flesh ignites in a blaze of pure lust as I feel your body trembling, submitting to the burning need that claims you. "...I need you so bad, . . . please let me . . . Mmmmmmm, oh!"

"Oh god, . . . fuck me!" I cry out as I start to slide down your cock.

The throbbing ache in my pussy takes control of my senses. I'm blind to everything but the feel of the hard shaft sinking deeper and deeper into me.

"Please baby, fuck me hard, pleaaaaaaaase!" I moan, "Ooooooooooo, . . . I'm so close. . . ." My voice trails off into soft whimpers and gasps as I'm overcome by the sensations filling me.

Your last reserve of willpower is shattered when I begin pleading with you. Savagely, you ram your cock balls deep into me. You buck wildly beneath me, grunting like a rutting beast.

Your hands grip my hips, fingernails digging into tender flesh. You struggle to push me up and down your twitching cock faster and faster. Pleasure spiraling out of control within you, locking you into a pounding rhythm of pure physical lust. Your straining body is driven toward an ecstasy so complete that its mere promise deafens your senses to all but the imperative 'CUM!'

I squeeze my walls as tight as I can around your thrusting cock, forcing them to clench until I feel every ridge and vein of your solid shaft rubbing against my flesh, pressing into my most intimate places. I toss my head, moaning incoherently. My hair flings wildly about my shaking shoulders as you plunge into me.

My hunger drives me to ride you harder and faster. I press my hands against your chest and pound my hips back onto your stabbing cock. I shudder uncontrollably as my clit is mashed into your rising hips.

Our hips slam together to the rising rhythm of our lust. Separate and yet utterly joined, our bodies writhe in the grips of one uniting passion.

My breasts bounce wildly on my chest as I empale myself on your cock again and again. I cry out heedlessly as my pleasure mounts with every thrust. My whole world is centered on the almost unbearably intense pleasure emanating from between my legs. Throwing my head back, I scream, as a tidal wave of climactic ecstasy crashes over my body. My pussy spasms uncontrollably, clutching your cock in its slick velvet grip.

My cunt cumming hard on your cock is more than you can stand! With a loud growl you thrust into me one last time. You hilt your cock in my pussy. Suddenly your body goes rigid and your balls clench. Waves of cum pulse up your throbbing shaft. Arching your back you cry out in pleasure! Your whole body is jerking uncontrollably. Jets of hot cum erupt from your cock, squirting into me, filling me with your essence.

Shuddering, I collapse on top of you as you pass the peak of your orgasm. I snuggle against your chest while you caress my back gently. After a few moments I lift my head, and our eyes meet in a joyful gaze. Smiling, I lean forward so our noses are almost touching.

"I love you." I whisper. Then my mouth meets yours in a long, sensual kiss that seems to go on forever.

* * * * *

Thank you to all those who take the time to vote, and especially great thanks to those who send me comments about what they liked, or disliked, about this story, so I can attempt to improve my work.

12