WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're being an ass baby..." Layla says with a smirk as she starts to grind and rock on his cock, placing her hands behind onto his muscular chest.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah but you like it...' Cena grins as Layla begins to bounce lustfully on his stiff cock.

Layla presses her lips together as she attempts to not smile, while she perfectly moves her body on Cena's cock, riding him with her ass.

"Mmmm c'mon Layla... work that ass..." Cena smiles as he places his hands against Layla's lower back as he thrusts his cock up into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm....fuck...fuck!" Layla lustfully moans and drops down on firmly on Cena's cock, grinding her ass expertly down on his shaft.

"Ahhhh yeah... awww fuck..." Cena moans as Layla grinds her ass up and down against his cock as he pumps it up into her.

"Mmmmm come on, baby..." Layla moans as strands of her hair are plastered to her beautiful face due to the sweat.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhhh..." Cena moans as his cock starts to throb within Layla's deeply fucked ass.

"Mmmmm yeah, baby...mmmm" Layla moans as she bucks her hips, working her ass down on his cock.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck...' John Cena groans as he begins to cum inside of Layla's ass.

Layla presses her lips together and closes her eyes, as she grinds down on his cum erupting cock

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm shit..." Cena moans as Layla rocks on his erupting cock, using her ass to milk every ounce of cum from his shaft.

Layla takes a breath before she lifts herself off of Cena's cock, standing up in the locker room.

Cena gets to his feet a few moments and grins at Layla, "So... want to use my shower?"

"Oh? You're actually offering this time?"

"I'm offering because you haven't headed right for it yet..." Cena replies with a teasing tone.

"Oh yeah...way to make me sound like that obnoxious skank that used to work here...thought she was so Miss A-List.."

Cena smiles, "I didn't mean for you to sound like that... cause no way is anyone THAT bad..."

Layla presses her lips together "Ehhh... Maybe AJ?"

Cena thinks for a moment, "You know... now that you mention it... I think maybe AJ is actually worse..." Cena says with a laugh.

Layla makes a face and looks at Cena. "And you were stupid enough to sleep with that psycho.."

"How was I supposed to know she was going to be loonier than Mick Foley after 13 chair shots?"

"Ummm have you seen her dating history?" Layla replies with a raised eyebrow.

"That's a good and flawless point..." Cena replies after a moment.

"Yeah.." Layla says with a nod of her head.

**BONUS SCENE**

Following the 2013 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on April 6, 2013 at Madison Square Garden, Bob Backlund is backstage with long time friend Maria Menounos. Maria is dressed in a stunning black dress, the top of which is semi-transparent, showing a tan colored garment underneath. "Maria...thank you for that brilliant induction oration... you encapsulate my time in vocation of professional wrestling quite sophisticatedly..." Backlund says.

Maria smiles "Bob, it was an honor to induct you....I was beyond thrilled when you gave me that phone call asking me to do this tonight."

Bob nods his head, "Also, I would like to express my regret for the conduct of the spectators who attended tonight's proceedings... New York City can be a arduous, but what occurred was unnecessary..."

Maria raises her hands up and shakes her head "Really, you don't have to apologize. I knew what I was getting into"

"You are very considerate and broadminded... I am glad that what occured did not ruin your evening..." Bob says.

"Oh no! Of course not! New York is a rough city, but it's a city that likes to have fun, and tonight...I'm looking to have a lot of fun!" Maria Menounos says with a laugh.

Bob Backlund nods his head, "Then I will not delay further...have a delightful evening and again... thank you..."

Maria blushes a bit. "No, thank you..." Maria says before she leans forward to hug her long-time friend and now member of the WWE Hall of Fame.

Backlund returns Maria's hug and once they break it, he turns to head towards where a group of Hall of Famers are gathered. As Maria turns to head in the opposite direction, Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal, the trio known as the 3MB, come towards her. "Hey look what we got here... a babe that snuck backstage just to get with the real stars..." Heath says with a smirk.

Maria raises an eyebrow and looks at Heath Slater "Ummm...no..." Maria says with a shake of her head and a laugh.

"Yes it is true... no woman wears a dress like that... unless they are looking to get rock hard action from the 3MB..." Jinder says.

"Ummm...actually...I was here to induct Bob Backlund into the Hall of Fame..." Maria says and then curiously looks at the trio of 3MB. "Weren't you paying attention out there?"

"I was until I became more interested in seeing if you were wearing anything under that dress..." Drew says as he leans down to check out the semi-transparent torso portion of Maria's dress.

Maria takes a step back and gives Drew McIntyre a creeped out look. "And this where I probably should walk away..."

"Oh look she's just another glorified wanna-be Diva..." Heath says with a roll of his eyes.

"It is probably because she can not handle being a groupie for us..." Jinder says.

Maria presses her lips together and crosses her arms lightly over her chest. "What did you just say?" Maria asks as she looks at Jinder Mahal.

"I said you could not handle being a groupie for us..." Jinder says.

"Hmmm she has the body for it...even though she really shouldn't have worn anything under her dress..." Drew says.

"Drew, c'mon, just having a good body doesn't mean she knows how to use it..." Heath says.

"Whoa...first off....what makes you think I'd what to be anywhere near the three of you?"

"That is simple, every time you come to a WWE Event, regardless as a fan or participant, you end up with some Superstar or Superstars..." Drew answers with a smirk.

"And...how do you know this?" Maria asks as she looks at Drew.

"People talk..." Drew answers.

Maria raises an eyebrow and smirks a bit "So you believe everything you hear...does that mean I should believe all those..." Maria pauses and shrugs her shoulders "Fantastic things I hear about you?" Maria says clearly in a sarcastic manner.

"Depending on what you heard it is all true.... other wise we deny everything..." Jinder says.

"C'mon Jinder, she ain't with TMZ, she's with EXTRA... the better tabloid show..." Heath smirks.

Maria turns her head and looks at Heath Slater, with a slight smile. "Oh, you watch?"

"Just to see if you're hosting..." Heath answers.

Maria bites down on her bottom lip, "You watch it just to see me?"

"Of course...and like most of America, we turn it off when that guy from Saved by the Bell is hosting..." Heath replies with a smirk.

Maria looks at Heath Slater, clearly softening up to him. "So...you were saying earlier..."

"About how we knew you came here to get with some real stars..." Heath smirks.

Maria nods her head "Yeah...and if I was...just hypothetically willing to..."

"Then you're going to have three true rock stars rocking your world..." Heath answers.

Maria presses her soft, pouty lips together before she nods her head "I think I can deal with that.."

*****

A short while later in one of the locker rooms of Madison Square Garden, Maria Menounos has finished taking off her dress is turning around to face the 3MB and for the first time she gets a good look at how big they are. Drew McIntyre's shaft is clearly the longest and thickest, while Jinder's shaft has solid length and Heath's dick is very thick.

Maria bites down on her bottom lip and she sets her eyes on the three exposed cocks in front of her, before she lowers herself down onto her knees in the locker room, placing her left hand around Jinder's cock and her right hand around Heath's cock.

"Mmm yeah..." Heath moans as Maria begins to stroke his dick with her right hand.

"Ahhh..." Jinder groans as Maria moves her left hand on his shaft.

Maria lightly tosses her brunette hair back before she leans her head forward and begins to gently work her tongue over the head of Drew's cock.

"Ahhhh..." Drew groans as Maria flicks her tongue against the head of his dick while he grips his shaft at the base to hold it steady for Maria.

Maria closes her eyes as she moves her tongue gently around the head of Drew McIntyre's cock, while she continues to move her hands along the shafts of Heath and Jinder.

"Mmmm..." Jinder moans as Maria strokes his cock.

"Ahhhh..." Heath groans while Maria works her hand along the length of his cock. Drew smirks as Maria lap her tongue all over the large head of his dick.

Maria slides her tongue from side to side as she coats her saliva over the head of Drew's cock, teasing his piss-slit with the tip of her tongue.

"Yeah... awww..." Drew moans as he starts to stroke his shaft while Maria works the tip of his tongue against the piss slide of his dick

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Maria moans as she continues to work her soft, wet tongue around the head of Drew's cock, while moving her hands smoothly on the cocks of Jinder and Heath.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Jinder Mahal groans as Maria steadily pumps his cock with her hand.

"Awww..." Heath groans as Maria turns her hand around his cock as she strokes it.

Maria parts her soft and moist lips as she takes the head of Drew McIntyre's cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips gently around his shaft and she begins to bob her head on his cock.

"Ahhh fuck..." Drew groans as Maria bobs her head on his large and thick cock.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Maria Menounos lightly moans as she bobs her head forward to suck on his hard cock.

As Maria takes more of Drew's cock into her mouth, Heath frees his cock from her hand and moves to kneel behind her. "Yeah gonna rock this girl good..." Heath smirks as he guides his cock into Maria's tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm...." Maria moans as she rocks forward her knees with Heath Slater starting to pump into her, with her head bobbing on Drew's cock and her hand moving along Jinder's cock.

"Awww... fuck..." Heath groans as he grabs Maria's hips as he thrusts his cock in and out of her twat.

"Ahhh..." Jinder moans as Maria continues to stroke his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Maria moans as she bobs her head smoothly on Drew's cock, while she rocks back on her knees to push against the thrusting cock of Heath Slater.

"Mmmm yeah... suck that cock..." Drew groans as Maria sucks and slurps on his cock while she places her free hand on his waist.

"Mmmm fuck..." Heath groans as he thrusts his dick deeply into Maria's snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Maria moans as she takes Drew's cock deeper into her mouth as the thrusts from Heath cause her to move forward.

"Mmmm I wonder if she gives this... Extra treatment to the celebrities she interviews..." Jinder moans as Maria strokes his cock while she moves between Drew and Heath.

Maria unwraps her pouty lips from around Drew's cock and lifts her head, turning to Jinder's cock, which she promptly takes into her mouth.

"Looks like she just answered your question..." Drew says with a smirk as Maria begins to eagerly suck on Jinder's cock.

"Awww yeah... mmmm fuck..." Heath grunts as he continues to fuck Maria from behind.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Maria Menounos moans as she bobs her head smoothly on Jinder Mahal's cock, her luscious lips brushing down on his shaft.

"Ahhhh mmm..." Jinder moans as Maria bobs her head a brisk pace on his dick.

Maria rocks back on her knees with her gorgeous ass smacking against Heath Slater's waist as he pumps into her from behind.

"Ohhhh shit... mmmm..." Heath grunts as he pumps his cock in and out of Maria's tight pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Maria moans with her luscious lips brushing back and forth on Jinder's cock as she lowers her head further down on his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm..."Jinder groans as Maria takes his long hard Indian cock deep into her mouth. Heath pulls out of Maria's pussy and moves back in front of her which allows Maria to grab his cock with her right hand. Drew goes behind Maria and the tall Scotsman proceeds to invades Maria's juicy round Greek ass with his huge shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Maria groans around Jinder's cock, pressing her lips tightly around his shaft as Drew McIntyre begins to steadily thrust into her gorgeus ass.

"Ahhhh..." Drew groans as he pushes his cock deeper into Maria's ass with each of his forward thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Maria moans as Jinder's cock deeply enters her wet mouth as she repeatedly bobs her head back and forth.

"Ahhhh.. mmmm..." Jinder moans as Maria deep throats his cock even as Drew McIntyre is increase the pace and force he's using to fuck her ass.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm...gahhhhh...gahhhhhh!" Maria moans and begins to gag around Jinder's cock.

"Ahhhh awwww..." Drew grunts as he grabs Maria's hips and pulls her back against himself as he hammers her ass while she waits for just the right moment to lift her head off of Jinder's cock only to greedily take Heath's dick between her lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Maria moans and wraps her luscious lips around Heath Slater's cock and begins to immediately bob her head to suck on his cock.

"Awww yeah..." Heath moans as Maria bobs her head rapidly on his cock that was deep in her pussy several minutes earlier.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...mmmmmm..." Maria moans as she takes Heath's cock deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhhh ahhh..." Drew McIntyre groans as he repeatedly shoves his cock into Maria's asshole, giving the EXTRA hostess and honorary Diva an ass fucking that she can only get when she is visiting the WWE.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...gahhhhh...gahhhhh..." Maria moans and lightly gags around Heath Slater's cock, with her wet saliva dripping down.

"Mmmm yeah suck it baby... mmm yeah!" Heath moans as Maria gags and slobbers on his cock. Drew suddenly pulls out of Maria's gorgeous ass and moves aside, which allows Jinder Mahal to get behind her. The Punjabi Rocker places a hand on Maria's lower back while he uses the other to guide his long shaft into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Maria Menounos moans and closes her eyes as she leans forward while sucking on Heath Slater's cock.

"Mmmmm aww..." Jinder groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Maria's pussy as she rocks back to match his pace.

Maria unwraps her lips from around Heath's cock and lifts her head as she continues to move back and forth while on her knees as Jinder Mahal thrusts into her. "Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhh yeah..." Maria moans.

"Ahhhh mmmm awww..." Jinder moans as he deeply pumps his cock into Maria's cunt.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh...mmmmm" Maria moans and tilts her head back slightly as Jinder pumps steadily into her from behind.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Jinder grunts as he plows his cock repeatedly into Maria's twat while Drew McIntyre moves to lay down on the locker room floor. When Jinder does pull out of Maria's twat, Drew grabs the hostess of EXTRA and pulls her on top of himself so that he can ram his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm shit!" Maria moans and her petite body jolts upward. Maria places her hands down onto Drew's nicely tanned and muscular chest as she bounces against his thrusts.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm..." Drew moans as Maria bounces up and down on his cock as he thrusts it up into her. Heath once again gets behind Maria and shoves his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm.... Ohhh shit!" Maria groans and grits her teeth as she rocks forward on Drew's cock with Heath steadily pumping into her gorgeous ass

"Awwww fuck..." Heath moans as he grabs Maria's waist as he thrusts his cock deeply into her asshole while Drew is thrusting his dick up into her pussy. Jinder moves around in front of Maria and forces his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm" Maria moans and wraps her luscious lips around his cock as she starts to steadily bob her head, while moving between Drew and Heath.

All three members of the 3MB have smirks on their faces as they triple team Maria Menounos with Drew thrusting his cock up into her pussy, Heath fucking her ass and Jinder thrusting his shaft in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmm....ohhhhhhh" Maria moans lustfully as she bobs her head down on Jinder's cock, while her incredibly hot Greek-American body moves between Heath and Drew.

"Ahhhhh... awww...." Jinder groans as Maria sucks, slurps and slobbers whorishly on his long hard shaft.

"Mmmm yeah take it deep in your ass baby..." Heath groans as he pounds Maria's ass relentlessly.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah..."Drew groans as he rams his cock forcefully up into Maria's twat.

Maria's gorgeous body moves back on Drew's cock, grinding her wet pussy down, while she pushes against Heath's cock with her stunning ass connecting with his waist.

"Ahhhhh fuck..." Drew groans as Maria grinds her pussy down on his large cock.

"Mmmm aww.. ahhh..." Heath grunts as he pounds Maria's ass.

"Ohhh yeah ahhh..." Jinder moans as Maria deep throats his cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm" Maria moans and gags around Jinder's cock, her saliva heavily dripping down.

"Ahhhh ahhh..." Jinder Mahal moans as Maria holds his cock deep within her mouth while Heath and Drew fuck her ass and pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhh..." Maria moans and continues to lustfully bob her head on Jinder's cock, lowering her head all the way down and holding it for brief moments at a time.

Heath Slater pulls out of Maria's ass and lays on the floor while Jinder pulls his dick out of her mouth. Drew lifts Maria up off of his shaft and passes her over to Heath who lowers her down onto his own shaft. Jinder goes behind Maria and rams his cock into her juicy ass.

Maria bites down on her bottom lip as she sharply moves forward on Heath Slater's cock as the Punjabi Rocker begins to pound her stunning Greek-American ass.

As his band mates thrust their cocks in and out of Maria's pussy and ass, Drew gets to his feet and steps in front of her and teasingly waves his cock in front of her mouth as if it was a piece of meat.

Maria lifts her eyes and smirks up at Drew. "Like....mmm I even want it.." Maria moans and teases.

"Then take it..." Drew replies with a smirk as he shoves his entire cock into Maria's eager mouth while she moves between Heath and Jinder.

"Mmmmmmm" Maria moans and sensually turns her head on Drew's cock and begins to smoothly bob her head.

"Ahhhh..." Heath groans as he thrusts his cock swiftly up into Maria's pussy.

"Mmmm..." Jinder grunts as he rams his cock deeply into Maria's ass.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh"Maria moans as she eases her head further down on Drew's cock, her lips sliding down his shaft, while moving steadily between Heath and Jinder.

"Awww yeah..." Drew smirks as Maria suck his cock at sensual pace despite the brisk and firm thrusts of Heath and Jinder.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm" Maria Menounos moans and turns her head, lightly grinding her lips on Drew's cock, while her stunning body pushes back on the cocks of Heath and Jinder, sweat dripping down her gorgeous body.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhh..." Heath groans as he thrusts his dick up into Maria's pussy.

"Awwww ohhh yeah..." Jinder Mahal grunts as he deeply fucks Maria's ass.

"Mmmmmm....ohhhhhh..." Maria lustfully moans as she bobs her head back and forth on Drew's cock, her saliva perfectly dripping down. Maria slides her hands against Heath's chest as she rocks forward on his cock.

"AHhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Drew moans as Maria sucks and slurps on his cock while Heath and Jinder deeply fuck her.

Maria unwraps her lips from around Drew's cock and gently lifts her head, his cock leaving her mouth with a seductive pop.

"Ahhh shit mmmm..." Heath moans as he feels his cock starting to throb within Maria's pussy.