Writer's Cramp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
692 Followers

"What?"

"Roll off and I'll pull up the quilt again. It's getting cold."

Sara moved off of Diego and she grabbed the quilt before he could move. After she snuggled under the covers, Diego pulled her tight to him. They lay there spooned together quietly for a bit.

"So, was it worth it?" he asked with a bit of a smug undertone.

Sara turned her head to look at him. "Well, it was nice. I'm not sure if I could get addicted, but wouldn't mind checking out the theory," she said.

"Oh, I'm a theory am I?" he asked.

"Well, maybe," she said.

Diego smiled and reached down between her legs to caress her clit. "And would this theory be about sex or orgasms?" he asked as she squirmed against his fingers.

"Stttooo...p th...at!" she gasped.

"No, you see, I'm use to having my way. I'm no one's theory," he said moving his fingers faster. "Oh... oh! Di....eee...go...oohhh!" she nearly screamed in his ear as he brought her to orgasm quickly. It ripped through her and left her feeling boneless in his arms.

Diego moved his hands to her hips and moved her so that he could slide his erection between her lips and back into that hot wetness. Slowly he rocked back and forth, sliding in deeply. God she felt good.

Sara felt him enter and didn't care. She was still so relaxed from the orgasm that had nailed her. Diego had one hand on her hips and one on her back as they moved. Sara felt the heat building again. She hadn't expected to come again so soon, but there was no denying that heat moving through her body.

Diego held her tight and moved to his rhythm, not hers. His own orgasm was building. Moving as fast as his injuries would allow, he began to rock faster. This time, he felt as if his orgasm started at the balls of his feet and ripped upwards. As he came, he pulled her ass tight against his hips and exploded. "Aaaaahhhhhrrrr......" he groaned.

Sara felt Diego come as her own orgasm poured through her. She couldn't escape it or Diego's thrusts that rubbbed her g-spot over and over in waves of pleasure. Her cries were muffled by the quilt. She shuddered and they lay there quiet. Diego wrapped his arms around her and they fell asleep.

Kacey woke up sweaty, sticky and relaxed. Last night had been fun. It had given her lots of ideas as well. She looked over to find Ari gone. Sitting up, she heard the shower running. Grabbing her robe off the chair, she headed to the bathroom. She found Ari in the shower with wads of duct tape on the floor of the tub.

"Hey sleepy head," he called when he realized she'd come into the bathroom.

"Morning. How are you?"

"Not too bad except that getting this damn tape off hurts! I've lost enough hair for a rug," he said.

"I thought the water would make it come off easier," she said. Kacey pulled back the shower curtain and looked him over. While he had red spots where the tape had been, there wasn't much hair loss. Then again, Ari wasn't very hairy to begin with.

"No, Doesn't help a bit. I think it sticks only when it wants to."

Kacey laughed. "Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Oh yes. You?"

"Yeah, I did. As soon as I get a chance to shower, I'm heading to the computer. I have this lovely sex scene in my head I don't want to loose," she said.

"Glad to help," said Ari as he stepped out of the shower. He kissed her as he reached for a towel to dry off.

Kacey climbed in, and her head was still churning the whole experience over in her head. The role playing idea had really worked. Now to just get it down in writing. Kacey washed her hair and watched Ari dressed. His normally beautiful skin was marred by red patches he was putting lotion on before he finished dressing. Kacey rinsed off, climbed out of the shower and dried off. Grabbing her clothes, she got dressed and headed down to the computer. Ari had set a cup of tea next to her keyboard.

"In a hurry to see what I write?" she asked.

"Hell yes!" he said sitting across from Kacey.

"Good. Don't go far in case I need a refresher on dialog."

"Don't worry. I had fun last night and want to see how you put it down on paper," he said. Kacey smiled and began to type. She would pause occasional and then type away again. Ari read over her shoulder and smiled.

"What was it you said after I said you were unromantic?" she asked.

"I said, 'Hey, I'm a guy. Two heads, no brains. Sue me,' I think," Ari said.

"Yeah, that was it. You did a really good job of staying in character. I had to keep running stuff through a 'Sara' filter."

"It was easy. Playing spy guy for real means you have to be ready to play roles, and this was just another scenario."

"God that sounds cold when you say it like that," she said.

Ari wrapped an arm around Kacey. "Didn't mean to make you uneasy," he said.

Kacey thought about it for a minute. "It just rattled me for a minute. You did a great job, and I couldn't have managed this without you." She stood up from the computer and gave him a kiss.

"Does that mean I get some of the profit from this story when it goes to press?" he asked.

"Maybe... if you're willing to be my assistant from time to time," she said with a teasing smile. Kacey walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a danish for them. She handed one to Ari as she sat down. Ari took a bite, went to take a drink of tea and realized his cup was empty. Ari laughed and grabbed the tea cups to refill them. Not a bad way to earn a few bucks. Hmm, he thought never figured he'd be a sexual muse.

Kacey smiled and watched Ari head off to the kitchen. He was a lot of fun in bed, and his idea had been a good one. She went back to the story. Role playing sex scenes was a nice way to massage writer's cramp.

Jaisen
Jaisen
692 Followers
12