X is for Xylem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

"You're sure you're ok?" he'd asked her worriedly.

"I'm fine Danny," she'd assured him. "But I don't remember any of it, not a single thing!"

It had taken nearly ten minutes for the affects of whatever the plant had used upon her to wear off. By then he'd redressed her, sitting her down where she slowly came around, momentarily bewildered as though waking up from a dream, though unable to remember it.

Danny had closed the shop shortly after that, taking Stacy upstairs to his rooms until he could be sure she was truly all right.

"You really don't remember any of it?" he'd asked once again.

"No. One moment I was standing there, the next, I was sitting. I thought for a second I had had some sort of brain-fart or something, because I was absolutely clueless how I could have gone from doing one thing to the other without remembering that I had."

"That thing is dangerous," Danny said after a few moments reflection. "We need to destroy it, get rid of it," he told her. "But let's get you home first, take the day off tomorrow, rest and relax. Give me a day to think of some way to kill it," he finished.

Danny drove Stacy home. By the time he returned, entered the shop, every single plant, tree, bush, flower that had once existed had been destroyed, all except for the creature itself that stood in the middle of all that destruction.

"No kill. Me kill," it said simply.

#

By the end of the second month, the thing had tripled in size, now standing a good ten feet, the top of it's even more humanoid like head just brushing the top of the stores ceiling.

After the incident upstairs, there had been no further discussion about destroying the creature. Not there anyway. They had in fact driven five miles away, once again risking it, talking openly about finding some means to actually kill the creature. Upon his return home back to the shop, all appeared just as he'd left it, telling him that whatever range the thing had, it was at least limited.

"Maybe it can't always hear us," Stacy had offered. "Maybe it actually sleeps."

"We don't know that. Hell Stacy, we don't know anything about it other than what we do know, and that isn't much. It's a sex-crazed plant is about all we honestly do know. That, and it seems to be able to double in size every thirty days or so, though it does appear to be slowing somewhat. But even at this rate, we're running out of time. Another month, and it will be too fucking big to even deal with!"

"So what are we going to do?" she'd asked.

"I don't know Stacy, I honestly don't know."

#

There was an even bigger problem to deal with however. The plant had gone from needing to be fed every two or three days, to daily now. The affects of which were beginning to show on Stacy. Constantly ravenous herself now, continually eating, she was still losing weight, and now she had darkened bags under her eyes making her look even more sickly as well.

"Until we can think of something, we're going to have to find a way to supplement its eating habits," Danny had told her. "It's already asked me to move it into the back room, so I'm thinking it's already arrived at the same conclusion itself. Yesterday, when Mrs. Anderson came into the store, I'd gone into the back to grab her another bag of potting soil. When I returned, she was standing there with this stupefied expression on her face. With the 'Plant' standing so close next to her, I had no doubt it had sampled her after a fashion. A few seconds later she sort of popped back in, her expression confused momentarily as though she had dozed off."

"Just like what happened to me."

"Exactly. After that, I heard it say, 'Move me!'"

"Move me?"

"Yeah...Move me, and then, I got this image, where it came from I don't know, but this sudden image of one of those big rolling push carts we use for the really big stuff. I could see it sitting on top of one of those."

"Oh great, now it wants mobility!"

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking too Stacy. Whatever we are going to do, we better do it in a hurry, because I fear we really are running out of time. But at the same time, we're going to have to find a way to feed it, other than using you all the time. If we don't, it's going to use you all up, and I think we both know that," he told her worriedly.

#

It took every thing they had to move it onto one of the large flats they used for moving bulk items. Rolling the creature into the back area at least got it out of the way for simple walk-in customers. But its hunger was growing insatiably. For the moment, all they could do was feed it until they could come up with some way to destroy the thing.

"Good morning Mrs. Stevens!" Danny stated as a long time customer of his came into the store. "What can we do for you this morning?" he asked.

"I'm looking for some petunias," she smiled. "I have the entire south-side of the garden area that I want to fill with them."

Danny shot Stacy a knowing look. They'd been waiting for the perfect opportunity all morning. The creature had already expressed it was growing impatient, hungry. Stacy had stayed out of the back area entirely at Danny's suggestion, but they couldn't afford to wait much longer.

"I'll be right with you!" he told her. "Stacy? Can I see you for a moment please?"

He met her near the back door. "Keep an eye on things up here," he told her conspiratorially. "I doubt it will take too long, the things really hungry," he added unnecessarily. "Just make sure no one comes back here."

"You sure this is going to work?" she asked nervously.

"I hope so," was all he could say. "As long as she doesn't remember anything, it should!"

Danny walked back to where Mrs. Stevens was patiently waiting. "Mrs. Stevens? I think we have plenty of petunias for you to choose from. If you'd like to follow me into the back?"

He led her to the door, opening then holding it for her as she entered. "This way," he said leading her down one of the long isles his eyes locked on to the 'thing' now as he turned pointing towards several tables filled with multicolored flats of petunias.

"Perfect!" the woman said smiling.

"I'll get you a cart so we can put whatever you wish to purchase on it for carry out," Danny suggested. He'd positioned Mrs. Stevens perfectly. And as expected, the creature suddenly reached out grabbing her, enfolding the woman within its leafy wings. There was but a brief momentary look of surprise, but then it was gone. Her face now serene, relaxed. Danny watched as the creature slowly, methodically began undressing its dinner.

In doing so, Danny also realized this was not going to be a 'fast-food' type of meal. They had let the creature go too long, it was going to take its time and savor the delicacy that it had been given. Danny had no choice but to stand there and watch. Whenever the creature was done, he would need to help redress and reposition her when she woke, then hope and pray that she wouldn't freak out by her momentary lapse in awareness.

It had picked the woman up like a rag-doll. Its feathered leaves working independent, yet coordinated with one another as it peeled her like a banana, dropping away her clothing faster than one might imagine. As each item fell to the floor, Danny scrambled picking her clothing up, setting it off to the side in preparation for redressing her when the thing was finally done feeding off her.

"Feeding," Danny mused as he now watched in revulsion as the creature lifted her slightly higher. For the first time, Danny saw what appeared to be a dark green sheath suddenly emerge from somewhere within the tangle of folded feathery leafs. He watched in abject fascination, as the creature seemed to 'skin' itself, much like pulling back on the foreskin of a penis, the sudden appearance of a white tipped bark-like prick emerging. Danny nearly turned his head away, so repulsed by this, but watched anyway as the creature slowly slid it's Xylem-like prick inside her, and began fucking her with it. "Not feeding, fucking," Danny thought to himself. They weren't feeding it. They were sacrificing to it so that it could simply fuck and thus temporarily satisfy it's obvious carnal needs.

"Hmm, fuck me!" Danny heard for the first time. The chills now coursing up and down his spine. The creature had somehow made the connection, changing what it had been calling it, to what it really and actually was. And worse, Danny could almost feel as well as hear the mirth in its words as he heard them over and over again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Danny spun, hearing the sound of the double doors opening behind him. Stacy had heard it too, unable to keep her curiosity at bay. Danny tossed her an angry look. She stepped out, allowing the doors to close behind her once again.

"Shit!" Danny thought, turning back towards the creature as it extended poor Mrs. Stevens out even further away from itself, now slamming her onto it's thick extended shaft with abandon, all the while its words being spoken over and over again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

#

The thing held her, caressing her, using her everywhere at once. It was bad enough watching all that, but the expression on the poor woman's face was one of pure unbridled ecstasy. There was no mistaking it, though she might not be aware consciously of what was occurring, her body certainly was. The thing played with her enormous breasts. Danny stood, sickeningly mesmerized by it, watching as it's leafy, feathery like fingers toyed with the tips of her nipples, brushing them, teasing them.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" it now simply said, repeating itself over and over again. But worse, Mrs. Stevens was herself moaning, crying out in pleasure now, adding her own eerie little words to the bizarre coupling now taking place. "Fuck!'

"Me!" she said

"Fuck!'

"Me!"

"Fuck!"

"Me!"

As big as the creature's phallus was, Danny couldn't help but wonder if it would cause the poor woman damage. Later, much, much later, once she was back home, would she not wonder at the tenderness?" Danny considered. This really was getting out of hand. If they didn't come up with a solution, and soon...somebody eventually would begin to wonder and start asking questions.

"Fuck!"

"Me!" she was giggling happily, the creature thrusting in and out of her now with a rapidity that caused it's leafy-bushy form to shimmer, shaking almost violently. And then it climaxed!

The shrill of its release drove Danny down to the floor on his knees. He could almost hear the things cry of ecstasy as it reverberated inside his mind, echoing like thunder, though the high-pitched shrill of pleasure emanating from it more like a wail, until Danny realized that was in fact Mrs. Steven's crying out in her own orgasmic bliss.

#

Danny barely managed to catch her before she toppled to the ground. The creature now spent, once again silent unmoving. Hurriedly he called out for Stacy, and then began dressing her as rapidly as it was possible for him to do. Stacy joined him moments later.

They had gotten her dressed, Danny having also loaded the cart with several flats, hoping he'd not over done it. He now stood holding her, feeling her slowly beginning to come around. Timing was everything. As her legs took on strength, he waited until the last possible moment before stepping away. She swayed momentarily, and then seemed to come into herself.

"Is there anything else we can do for you today Mrs. Stevens?" Danny asked cheerfully.

She looked at him curiously for a moment, her face showing a brief expression of bewilderment. She glanced down at the cart full of flowers. "Ah no, no...that should be it," she stammered slightly, then looked back towards him and smiled. "Sorry," she added. "I seem to have spaced off there for a second. Must be the heat!" she offered.

"Yes, it is going to be a rather hot one today," Danny agreed. "I wouldn't recommend you trying to plant these until much later this evening, or even preferably tomorrow morning. As long as you keep them wet, they should be ok."

"Thank you," she said then followed Danny out to the front where she paid for her purchases.

#

Their days were becoming nightmares, over and over, the same routine. Selecting someone, then ushering them out back under the pretense of showing them selections. The sudden attack, the mind-numbing altering capture by the sentient being, then the diatribe of the creature as it took its pleasure from its victims.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

And there had been one too many close calls. As in the case of Ms. Brown, who turned out to be a Mr. Brown. Obviously something that had been kept as a well-guarded secret in this quiet, tiny little community. Upon realizing this, Danny wondered briefly if the creature would become violent, angry at this unusual discovery. But to his shock and horror however, if anything, the creature seemed to enjoy this sudden unexpected diversity.

Danny stood motionless, paralyzed as the thing buggered Mr. Brown from behind. Worse, watching, as the creature seemed to enjoy stroking the poor man's prick, watching as Mr. Brown eventually climaxed simultaneously with the now big bushy tree. Danny saw the poor man's spunk fall upon several of the creature's lower limbs. Amazingly, within seconds, all that sperm had been absorbed into its leaves.

When Danny and Stacy returned later, where those droplets of semen had approximately landed, the leaves were now even greener, healthier looking.

"Water...me!" It had now added to its repertoire "Water me!"

Danny reached for the hose; not fully understanding the sentient's intent.

"No! You! Water...me!" It spoke.

"Ah Danny?" Stacy spoke actually trying to hold back a smile. "I think it wants you to jerk off on it!"

"No fucking way!"

"Way!" Stacy assured him.

Danny stood looking towards the creature with an incredulous expression on his face. "I'm not sure that I can Stacy. I mean the idea of actually doing that."

"Oh, so it's ok if the damn thing stands there and fondles me, but its not ok if you simply jerk off all over it?" she asked.

She had a point there.

"And one more thing," she added. "This thing never IS ever...going to fuck me either! I don't care how many women, or men...we have to lure back in here. This thing is never touching me again! I can't even stand the thought of it slipping its, its...big woody prick or whatever the hell you call it, into me! Even the thought of that makes me sick!"

"Then don't think of it in those terms," Danny suggested. "Think in biological terms, call it a Xylem," he suggested. "That's how I have to think of it myself."

"That would make it easier," she agreed. "But it's still waiting for you to 'water' it," she reminded him, as it now did as well.

"Water...me!"

"Shit!" Danny said unzipping his pants.

"Maybe if I helped?" Stacy asked.

"Well, that would make it easier," Danny sighed in relief as Stacy began working him up enough to water the plant.

#

After closing that night, they had driven the five miles to a nearby park. After several semi-dangerous 'tests', they had finally determined there really was a limitation in its abilities. At least here they could talk freely, safely.

"It's getting worse each and every day," Stacy concurred after they'd been chatting for a while. "At some point, something's going to go wrong, or someone's going to remember something."

"I know," Danny responded. "But so far I haven't been able to come up with anything. And worse, you know as well as I do, the minute either one of us even thinks in terms of harming it, it defends itself with that ability to pervade your thoughts, that shrill sound that's dropped me to my knees more than once!"

"What are we going to do?" Stacy said asking the obvious. But it was a rhetorical question anyway.

"I don't know Stacy, all we can do is wait. Wait for whatever opportunity presents itself, no matter what it might be, then act on it. That's about all we can do. Because whatever we do, we can't plan it because it will know about it even before we act on anything!"

"So in the meantime, we keep feeding it women to fuck, and you keep masturbating on it whenever it asks for it," she stated simply.

"Yeah, sort of gives me the creeps just thinking about that too!" he admitted. "Though you jerking me off does help quite a bit," he added.

"Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"Make love to me."

"Here?" He said looking about. They were alone.

"Yeah, here. Right now!" she said already beginning to remove her clothing. Danny kissed her, his excitement building as he spread out his clothing for her to lie on, then entered her softly, tenderly.

Back at the shop, the creature stood happily jerking itself off. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" it repeated excitedly to itself. The crystal clear image of Danny making love to Stacy on the lawn at the park very much on its mind while it did.

#

Two days later it had been Stacy's turn to open the shop. As she still did, she had come in even earlier than that in order to give each of the new budding roses a nipple kiss. Something she had continued doing, though grateful that all were located in the front of the flower shop, and not in the back where the sound of the creature could even now be heard as it propelled itself slowly up and down the isle on it's make-shift rolling legs.

Danny had actually slept in. He and Stacy had shared a long exhausting, but pleasurable night of lovemaking at her place. It was the sound of her scream that woke him. Startled, Danny jumped from his bed wearing nothing more than his under-shorts, sprinting down the stairs where he saw Stacy standing there.

"What's wrong?" he called out worriedly. Stacy turned looking up towards him as he made his way down the rest of the stairs.

"It scared me!" she stated more calmly now. Having arrived by her side, Danny could see why. The thing had propelled itself through the swinging double doors where it now sat, half in and half out of the two rooms.

"What?" Danny actually found himself asking it. "What is it you want now?"

With a 'thump' a small dirt clod landed on the floor just beside the creatures rolling cart. Danny stood motionless looking at it, then slowly approached nervously picking up the clay-like looking substance. He almost dropped it again. Along one side sat a mossy green patch of newly formed fungus.

"Feed it!"

"Shit!" Danny exclaimed out loud. "Not another one!"

"FEED IT!" The creature repeated almost angrily this time, the soft buzz of its angry shrill only then forming inside Danny's mind.

"Ok, ok!" he answered, appeasing it momentarily. "What is it you want us to do?"

The image that came to Danny's mind as well as Stacy's was repulsive in nature. He spun looking towards her. "No fucking way!" she stated simply. In seconds, Danny was down on his knees in shear blinding agony. Unaffected for reasons unknown to her, Stacy stood watching Danny as he rolled on the floor writhing in agony.

"Fuck! All right! All right!" she relented. "Leave him alone, please don't hurt him any more, I'll do it! I'll do it!"

Mercifully, Danny felt the torturous shrill suddenly soften, not quite going away, remaining in the back recess of his mind like a warning buzz. "Don't do it Stacy!" he moaned, still feeling the after affects of his torment.

"I don't have a choice," Stacy said softly, then dropped to her knees in front of where the creature sat waiting for her. Seconds later, his hard stiff leafy shaft appeared from somewhere within the depths of its thick foliage, the white tip suddenly appearing, lengthening.

"Feed it!" they both heard once again.

Though she felt as though she were about to gag, throwing up, Stacy began sucking the stock-like wooden stick. As she did, she felt a quivering sense of pleasure through its appendage that again repulsed her, though she continued. Danny could only lie there on the floor, still not fully recovered yet as he saw her giving what they both now referred to it as, 'The cunt-fucking beast' a blowjob.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers