X-Men: Isolationism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate was naked on top now, and Domino forced him back down onto the fur with a deep desiring kiss, scratching with fingertips because she had no nails -- no use for them you see -- and feeling the sweat trickling down his arm. She stared at the left pectoral, shoulder and part of his ribs all showing a bright pulsating metal, that gleamed the most fantastic oil-slick of colour in the firelight. She was all at once frightened and fascinated. Each time she saw him like this, intimate and vulnerable, her heart went out to him and the level of pride she felt at knowing this man -- the worth of which went uncounted -- soared. He was probably the best person she had ever known. 'You're staring.' He said, trying to sound cheerful. She rubbed his chest in equal parts and leant back to peel off her t-shirt. 'I think you're wonderful Nate. I love you.'

He replied without hesitation. She let the shirt crumple on his shin and relaxed on top of him, straddling his stomach. His skin was lined. It was obvious. Frankly he was built better than most twenty-year olds.

This was the part where he wished he had his eyesight back. She was playing with the buttons on her fly, this woman in her bra and open mouth hovering very thinly above his erection. She popped the first few buttons and spread the trouser flaps. 'What shall I do with you?' She wondered. 'God, if only you could see your face!'

He supposed he was looking bemused, his concentration diverted while the virus made him all sorts of emotions. 'Take off your trousers Nate.'

'You first.' He said, whipping his hands out to grab her wrists as she scribbled patterns in finger on his nipples.

She cocked her head and stood up, the firelight illuminating her legs as less material showed and more flesh exposed. She had possibly the most perfect legs he had ever come across.

When they had pooled at her feet she said 'Now you.'

He sat up and took off his, just boxers.

She took another swig of the wine and swallowed setting it back on the small mantelpiece. 'Get on your knees.'

He raised himself a bit and took firm hold of her calves, dragging his palms -- one cold, one incredibly hot -- up, up further past her kneepit to the backs of her thighs -- she shivered again -- and up until they hit the thin material of her thermal boxers. 'Didn't know I still got on two bits of clothing, and you just got one. You play by my rules.'

She stepped one foot onto the fireplace stone and wrapped one hand about the back of his shaved head. The heat was unbearable.

'You about know what I want baby.' She told him, bringing his face closer to the warm centre of her core where he could smell the wet arousal emanating. Her breathing became rapid, unfocussed. His fingers slid up and over the elastic of her underwear, dragging it down and inhaling her scent like the dew of a new spring. She was perspiring, the drips collecting at the nape of her back where his right hot hand lay, ready to cup her buttocks and press against her once he got to her pussy. She was begging with her body, the steel of his machine hand running cold knuckles down her abdomen, past her mound and then just dipping into the cleft of her thigh and downwards, baiting her glistening lips. She went dry-mouthed. Nate let her take control for now. Her boxers surrounded her ankles, and she braced her other hand against the mantelpiece, ignoring the flame licks. He rested his elbow into the side of her left thigh, knocking her forward an inch and bringing her closer to his mouth because, quite clearly, he couldn't see to lick her. She growled in frustration. 'Jesus Nate...'

His chin pressed just above her clit, rough stubble there too scratching her in delicate pain and anticipation. She moaned something fierce.

Metal fingers pressed up toward her opening, the cold wreaking havoc with her sensory perception. He pressed one final time with that hand behind her ass digging into her left buttock and lashing at her cunt with his thick tongue. She made an 'ahhhh' noise, holding shakily onto the stone fire and drawing her hand from the back of his head up to her own to suck on her fingers. She bucked a little, his tongue just beginning a relentless assault on her clitoris, surrounding it in a circular motion and angling just right that he licked her dark folds with the salty moisture leaking out. She made another loud noise, high-pitched. He looked upward slightly, lapping at her slowly now, getting the whole width of his tongue right in there, not leaving her clit for a second as she danced along with him, two left feet as she was his puppet. His right hand was dragging intrusively down near her anus, digging in hard and overriding, going further the little fingers oiled from her sweating lower back dangerously close to her labia her cries becoming insistent.

'Ah Holy shit Nate -- oh my god you are goooooodd at thisss.' Buckling more and more, a rising orgasm -- pent up and holy divine -- oncoming. He stuck a finger in her, sensitively at first while he lashed at her clit continually. She bent over, drawing fingertips in a scrape over his spine and keening like a cat rubbing its master's leg. The metal tickled her hot thigh, caressing the sweat down, coaxing a deep needy come from her tensioning belly. 'Ungh... Nate... unghhh Nate I'm gonna come I'm gonna come so hard...'

And he wouldn't leave her alone. His tongue moving, his finger driving up into her molten core, the duality of the hot and cold and all the while that constant seesaw on her tiny little clit poor thing feels like it's going to go nova, she tensed her belly hard, gripping his neck with a thick white fist and holding her face in a tight tight grimace as she found her orgasm ripping through her cunt and up and outwards in a wave machine action all at the same time. She panted and panted and panted, and Nate suckled and suckled until she stopped panting and he could stop suckling her. She buckled at the knees and fell into his arms, overpowered.

He laid on her the fur wrap and she had strength only enough to pull him atop. He was very heavy, but he was a heaviness and a suffocation she was glad to have pinning her.

Her lips sought his and she tongued his mouth sloppily, dropping her head to lie and watch him.

'Oh god...' She sighed.

He picked at the bowls of food.

'Do you want a sausage?' He asked.

Her shoulders heaved and her face lit up but little sound came from lazy lungs.

Domino waved her head no.

'What do you want?' He asked.

'You,' she stated 'I want you.'

'What bit of me?'

'I want your cock, Nate.' She smiled. 'Will you take me?'

'Oh my,' he said, laughing 'you want me to take you?'

She pushed upward, and he got off her, rendering him vulnerable to a push and shove and he was on his back, her hands either side of his chest and belly resting on his crotch.

'You've still got your clothes on, babe. That'll cost ya for not being fair.'

'You want to talk about being fair?' He asked as she made her way down, slipping fingers underneath his boxers. 'Fair is giving as good as you got!'

She paused, the elastic just covering the head of his straining erection. He still couldn't see, but you didn't even need to be a telepath to discern her next sentence. 'Oh, I don't know... you're going to get better than what you gave.'

'Tell you what,' he said, his voice going up as she handled his shaft and took the boxers down to his knees 'you make me scream like you did, and for the rest of the week I'll make you come twice a day like that.'

'Oh? And what makes you think I'll let you?' She replied, jerking his cock up and down and watching his jaw move as he spoke. 'And I did not scream!'

'You-ou-uuu' she sucked the tip in between her black lips '...will because you loved it so much. I know you Dom. Deep down, you're really dirty. And you're a screamer.'

She stopped her bobbing head for a second. 'You wanna hear screaming?' She engulfed his cock again, swallowing all the way and bit down at the base drawing her teeth up to the head and past it. Nate threw out a long yell as her hand frantically pumped him. 'I've been known to put men in comas.'

Her left hand slinked away from resting on his belly and snuck around and under his ballsack, tickling it lightly.

'Yeah, but violence is not the same as -- ahhh -- ssssex.'

She scratched at his perineum coarsely and gave the underside of his thick cock a long long lick. He tasted of sweat and salt. He tasted of sexual man. She dispensed with their smalltalk bullshit and decided to make him come.

'Oh yeah, I forgot who I was dealing with for a second...'

She raised herself on one elbow, jerking his cock smoothly, the wet of her mouth glistening like her cuntlips had moments ago, and spat down a glob of saliva which she spread about thickly, expediting her twist and pull. He moaned, a sound she heard rarely from his throat. She thought of how glorious it would be to swallow him whole, or be swallowed whole into his belly of metal and blood. She bathed his head with her tongue and bee-stung lips, moving her head again and again in rhythm with his vibrating hips. Her finger found the small spot behind his sack and dug in a little, making him jump. His cock went very stiff, and then relented to her throat muscles bending with each up and with each down. She wanted him in her mouth, the pulsing of his veins, the blood and the rush shooting down her throat so much of this moment she wanted all in one go and poor Nate was helpless to her charm. She pressed her middle finger against his asshole bobbing up and down all the time. He went very very stiff and made a noise -- mostly surprise. He was going to come soon, but with Nate it was difficult to tell as he was always quite quiet in the sack. 'Dom...' he whispered, finding it hard to hold back.

She mumbled something with his erection between her lips. He didn't hear.

'Let go,' she said, mouth off, working his shaft fast and slippery. He shut his eyes. He didn't want it to end, but she was making it and he knew it would feel so good, so amazing to come down her throat and then she was back on him the pressure build-up intense he was almost there she fit her finger back in his anus rushing him over the edge, he spilled into her closed mouth, leaking onto her tongue as she tasted his orgasm and then suddenly a massive shot which took her by surprise and she swallowed reeling off his cock but still jerking it. He jetted out once more, striking her astonished neck and shoulder, but thinking at the same time that it was really what she wanted anyway.

And he wasn't going limp -- trust her -- though his panting sure sounded like he was about to pass out; but given her reliance on things falling into place where she was concerned that was just what she wanted. She took off her bra exposing her silken breasts to the warm air of the dying fire and straddled him. Nate groaned and stared up, knowing what she and they were about to do but embracing it nonetheless. He felt for her strong white thighs, palming them with his hot and cold, and she lent down to smother him with her chest and cradle his head in her arms. There was an underlying tenderness to their actions, and the knowledge that come the following days in the week they would be repeating this courtship. But that was swiftly discarded as an animal lust took over, and Domino positioned herself over his groin and reached under to hold onto his still wet from her mouth cock. She slid it into her in one tight unified movement, and lay back on his chest to kiss him passionately. Her hands held his face, and he gripped her shoulder, her back, holding tightly onto her breast as she straightened and ground down further onto him and into her. 'Ah god...' she said 'this is how it's meant to be, babe. You and me. Always. Jesus, you feel nice.'

He didn't say a word.

The embers sparkled; a flame went up once or twice. It was starting to slow down. She perched her hands on his chest, fingertips outstretched as she leaned back, bending his cock toward his feet and tossing her head and black hair back in triumphant pose. Nate felt the weight of one of her hands gripping his kneecap while he sensed the dirt in her mind as she pinched and ravaged her own tits. He held onto her hip with the hot hand and placed the metal index and middle next to her thighs where her clit was exposed.

'You bastard...' she drawled, eyes closed tugging at her left tit with her right hand.

He flicked a steel cold index over her angry nub eliciting a fantastic yelp out of her open panting mouth. 'Play with me Nate... make me come again, you're sooooo good at it.'

She ground her hips back and forth, letting him plunge into her cunt bruising her ass. He angled himself up, so their chests were in unison and continued tickling her clit with cold finger and sweating thighs whilst his other hand frantically crushed her nipples. She flicked her hair around and kissed him savagely wishing she could swallow his come all over again, and watched with delight as he licked the clear trail leaking down her left tit clean off and then kissed her with it still in his mouth. She bounced up and down, beside herself. His warm hand wandered around to her ass, stroking the flesh and moulding it roughly. 'Stick it in me, Nate...' she whimpered 'you -- ah-haaa-aaah -- you know you want tooooo' and he dug his middle finger in again, making her bolt upright and hump against him quicker and quicker until she went wild, squirming left and right and licking his face and neck as he ploughed all three parts of her raw with come-inducing speed and accuracy. She belted out noises, struggling on his cock and hugging him for dear life coming off the bullet-train to orgasm and spat out spittle over his shoulder not able to grip properly and pulling him toward her, on her back, lying down now his legs readjusted as he fucked the life out of her. Unable to speak except a low growl she stared with a look of disbelief on her face as he pistoned her cunt and held harshly onto her right breast while the left supported him mechanically. He was building up almost there, the sheer delight and surprise on her face driving him over the edge. She cradled his face with one hand, and reached down to stroke his digging erection with the other. He was so close he could make out her expression now. She was about ready to burst again. He tickled what part of her clit he could reach as she stroked him and with a howl to light up the Alaskan sky he came in her. She closed her eyes feeling him pump and pump and pump into her, mouth open swallowing his being well and truly whole, Nate coming into her. She lost herself and tipped into semi-consciousness as he rubbed her in a lazy circle.

Sometime later, when the growing cold woke them up, Dom started the fire again. They placed the bowls of food, now cold by the side and waited for them to heat up again. It was beautiful to just sit and watch the uniqueness of the flames, and to know that they were there for each other on so many levels. In time, Nate's eyesight returned. He deemed it her good luck that there was something in the cabin worth watching.

12